Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Big mom shouldnt even be yonko. Oda just made here a meme character now.
Post automatically merged:

Its cheap plot device for BMP - strawhat alliance.
Only reason I don't see the alliance happening is because I don't see Oda allowing someone stronger than Luffy in his alliance.

Tbh Luffy may never surpass some of these people in strength. His "ability" to make everyone like him is why he's so strong. He might become pirtlate king due to all the help he got. Not because he himself is actually strong

Although I hope Luffy surpasses them even in one on one

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow so much to talk about!!!

-Page Ones hybrid design is freaking amazing we need more designs like that he looks beastly.

-Sanji raid suit looks godly oh shit and his hair has changed.

-BM better not be helping in Kaidos defeat that would be the most lamest and most pathetic way for the alliance to win. Teaming up with a Yonko to defeat one is absolutely shitty and there’s no way in hell anybody is acknowledging Luffy as an emperor this way.

Also Page Ones hybrid design is > X Drakes hybrid design. P1 shits on X Drakes design honestly.

Reactions: Sakazuki
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter Title: Shogun and Oiran

Cover Page: Caesar is writing a hiring poster devotedly to hire people to help him build lethal weapons. A goat is eating his paper.

Description:

At the banquet, everyone is immersed in the music Komurasaki is playing.Oniwabanshu questioned Robin. Robin claimed herself to be Witching Hour Boy and that she is here to investigate the money flow in the Flower Capital.The head of Oniwabanshu gives order to arrest Robin. Robin is attacked. The next second she turns into flower petals and escapes. Yup that Robin is merely a substitute using her DF power. While escaping, Robin contacts Nami, Shinobu, and Brook and tells them there are at least 11 ninjas in the mansion.The head of Oniwabanshu orders them to continue pursuing Robin. Robin returns to the banquet.Orochi shouts at the people at the banquet: It's the 20th year after Kouzuki Oden's death and is said to be the year of revenge according to his wife. Oden's will still exists in this world.One of his men appears to be impatient and says: Here he goes again...Orochi goes on: "Do you remember the extraordinary power of the Nine Red Scabbards? The one with leadership skills among them, Kinemon, is a man with a quick and smart mind! ""They will revive after these 20 years and get prepared!!! In order to take my head!!! "His men don't care a bit about his words.Orochi mentions the Yokotsuna incident in Kuri, the fact that Jack's henchmen were attacked, and the soba-stand incident (Sanji), the fact that Yakuza were attacked by the Ronin (Zoro). "They were all directed by Kinemon behind the curtain!"Upon hearing Orochi's words, Kyroshiro tells him "I wish the Kinemon's Nine Red Scabbards appear! I'll take them down without even blinking."Orochi immediately praises Kyroshiro and continues: "Oden died in front of my eyes but his son is still alive! No one has ever found that brat's corpse! The bloodline of the Kouzuki Clan has not been ended! They are still working to revive the Kouzuki Clan! I believe that they want Kaido's head too."His men are trying very hard not to laugh. They think that their boss is delusional.And they hear laughing - from O-toko_Orochi is furious for someone laughing at him. He wants to kill O-toko but Komurasaki stands out and stops him.Orochi still wields his sword. Komurasaki stands in front of O-toko and slaps Orochi right on his face.Everyone is panicked and one of them tells Komurasaki to "kneel and apologize immediately".Komurasaki is dead serious and says: "I will not bend my knees to anyone! You can kill me, a harmless woman, but I'm a samurai's daughter and I will never yield or surrender!"Orochi is so furious that he turns into Yamata no Orochi. Komurasaki is facing danger.At the same time, Oniwabanshu finds Robin. Everything is in chaos, and Kyroshiro clenches the hilt of his katana. END.

No break next week.

Additional Info:

There's a double page of Orochi's form, 2 heads in the right page and 6 on the left

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
<3 933 SPOILERS <3

Cover Page: Enel is flying in a city in the sky with two frogs blowing up bubblels

- Brook scares the Obiwabanshu
- Shinobu fell on Orochi's head
- The shogun ate some of his subordinates
- Robin defends herself and throws ninja's away
- O-Toko is laughing but passes out upon seeing Brook
- Ceiling falls on Orochi
- Koshiro attacks Kumorosaki and she is bleeding. Orochi, Nami, Brook, Robin and Shinobu are shocked
- Orochi is cring but still continues to chase Robin and O-Toko
- Big Mom shows up in the final page.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
<3 933 SPOILERS <3

Cover Page: Enel is flying in a city in the sky with two frogs blowing up bubblels

- Brook scares the Obiwabanshu
- Shinobu fell on Orochi's head
- The shogun ate some of his subordinates
- Robin defends herself and throws ninja's away
- O-Toko is laughing but passes out upon seeing Brook
- Ceiling falls on Orochi
- Koshiro attacks Kumorosaki and she is bleeding. Orochi, Nami, Brook, Robin and Shinobu are shocked
- Orochi is cring but still continues to chase Robin and O-Toko
- Big Mom shows up in the final page.
Is that cover page a commission like last weeks was? Interesting if Enel's actually back on Earth.

Koshiro or Kyoshiro? Kind of a big difference.

Last edited:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is that cover page a commission like last weeks was? Interesting if Enel's actually back on Earth.

Koshiro or Kyoshiro? Kind of a big difference.
Not really
Zeus > enel

Ot: I told you all he was a snake zoan, not dragon

Here's the full spoilers since they didn't post them

Chapter 933 : Samurai’s mercy
Cover: Enel blowing bubble gum with frog(s)
Orochi is the user of the mythical zoan snake-snake fruit, it seems that each of his eight heads have their own ideas and nature.
Orochi demand an apology from Komurasaki, but she refuse. Orochi is furious, but he still love Komurasaki for her beauty, so he let out his anger on his subordinates near him by biting them, the whole banquet is a mess.
However, he eventually reach Komurasaki and held her inside his mouth.
One of Oniwabanshu saw Robin and realized she’s the intruder, then summons Raijin and Fujin to seize her.
That’s when Brook shows up.
Otoko and the ninjas were scared as hell when they saw this great skeleton demon. Shinobu and Nami were about to join in the rescue, but they realize there’s someone hiding behind them, Hanzou the ninja. Hauzou saw Shinobu and remembers when she was such a beauty that could even rival Nami.
Hanzou: "Sorry, I have mistaken you for someone I knew"
Shinobu was so angry she attack his balls. She then use ninjutsu to rotten the ceiling, which fall heavily on Orochi’s head(s) and forced him to spit Komurasaki out.
Kyoshiro then appeared with his blade and ask Komurasaki if she’s prepared, and when she said yes, he waved his blade and down goes the most beautiful woman in Wano. Kyoshiro realize that Komurasaki had Kinemon’s drawing held in her hand.
Orochi was heartbroken, he ask Kyoshiro for his reasons Kyoshiro: "This is my mercy as a saimurai toward Komurasaki"
Orochi let out his anger on Otoko and was going to swallow her along with Robin. Nami appears and summon thunder with Zeus.
In Okobore Town, Tsuru offer Big Mom and foods, who seem to have returned to the naive state she was when she’s a child. Big Mom: "Udon? Is there a lot of mochi bean soup? Then let’s go!"

Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece Chapter 934 Spoilers
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick Summary
From
Chapter 934: Hyogoro of Flower

Cover:Usopp laying down on a picnic blanket, surrounded by parrots

Map of Wano: With the Flower Capital at the center, at the upper left is the Kibi area, down left the Udon area, where the mine is located. To the west the Kuri area; Headmountain, Bakura Town, and Amigasa Village. To the right of the Flower Capital there’re the Habu port and the graveyard of north. Onigasima is at the bottom of the map.

Luffy is threatened by the guard who ate the alpaca smile fruit, who stated that it’s impossible for him to break out with the handcuffs on him, and he will chop down his arms if he resist.

The old man in the mine is beaten by a guard with 6 legs, the old man swallow something when he panicked, the guard noticed it and Luffy come to his rescue with his handcuffs on. The results of this incident is unknown.
At the end, Queen of the three calamities arrived at the mine prison.

Total 15 pages.

Break next week.

Detailed Summary
Coming Soon...

One Piece Chapter 934 Spoilers
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick Summary
From
Chapter 934: Hyogoro of Flower

Cover:Usopp laying down on a picnic blanket, surrounded by parrots

Map of Wano: With the Flower Capital at the center, at the upper left is the Kibi area, down left the Udon area, where the mine is located. To the west the Kuri area; Headmountain, Bakura Town, and Amigasa Village. To the right of the Flower Capital there’re the Habu port and the graveyard of north. Onigasima is at the bottom of the map.

Luffy is threatened by the guard who ate the alpaca smile fruit, who stated that it’s impossible for him to break out with the handcuffs on him, and he will chop down his arms if he resist.

The old man in the mine is beaten by a guard with 6 legs, the old man swallow something when he panicked, the guard noticed it and Luffy come to his rescue with his handcuffs on. The results of this incident is unknown.
At the end, Queen of the three calamities arrived at the mine prison.

Total 15 pages.

Break next week.

Detailed Summary
Coming Soon...

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another lame chapter SMH.

Hopefully Queen doesn’t become a jobber to Luffy, Kidd, or BM. I don’t want Sanji to be screwed out of another fight. It’s already bad enough Sanji vs Pageone is being offpaneled, don’t need one of Kaidos strongest Calamities going out this freaking early that would be incredibly lame.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Another lame chapter SMH.

Hopefully Queen doesn’t become a jobber to Luffy, Kidd, or BM. I don’t want Sanji to be screwed out of another fight. It’s already bad enough Sanji vs Pageone is being offpaneled, don’t need one of Kaidos strongest Calamities going out this freaking early that would be incredibly lame.
Oda offpaneled fights :
1. Akainu vs aokiji
2. BBvs marco wb (payback war)
3. Sabo vs fujitora
4. Rev army vs two admirals
5. Offpaneled rev army escape

This has just become ridiculous now. Oda should off panel all the fight and just show luffy vs kaido. The manga lost its meaning after dressrossa arc.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda offpaneled fights :
1. Akainu vs aokiji
2. BBvs marco wb (payback war)
3. Sabo vs fujitora
4. Rev army vs two admirals
5. Offpaneled rev army escape

This has just become ridiculous now. Oda should off panel all the fight and just show luffy vs kaido. The manga lost its meaning after dressrossa arc.
Was just about to vent my frustrations about this smh. These offpaneled fights are really pissing me off, Oda literally off panels every freaking fight, he does this all the damn time knowing damn well we want to see the entire thing.

He likes to tease shit too much and then just off panels the shit. It’s like what’s the fucking point?

Reactions: Shanks

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like the chapter is quite packed :) i cant wait

The Big Mom pirates are all good. They continue on their boat in the sea, specifically in the area of the rocks before reaching the waterfall through which they fell.
- Perospero has a Vivre Card by Big Mom and it seems that they plan to look for her with her but I think Smothie gives another idea (I'm not clear about it at all).
- Tengu talks to Tama and tells him to quit (he speaks with a Den Den Mushi mini).
- After the conversation we see the group of Big Mom, Chopper, Kiku, Tama and Momonosuke mounted on a giant lizard like Jack had (in fact, I think it's the same). He has some bumps on his head, possibly Big Mom has tamed him XD
- Big Mom has made a typical Japanese hairstyle, similar to Robin or Komurasaki. It is here when we see the map of Wanokuni and they tell us that this group goes to the mines. We also see that Momonosuke talks about Zoro and a very serious image of him appears.

- We went to the group of Nami, all have managed to escape and are with Kanjuro in a snowy area east of the capital. There is a lot of text in this scene, I do not know what they are talking about.
- In the capital we see people crying in the streets. Then we went to Sanji's group (with Usopp, Franky and Law), who is also crying over the death of Komurasaki (I think). This group is on the outskirts of the capital.
- Sanji looks thoughtfully at the Raid Suit while Usopp and Franky give him the quarrel (I do not know why XD).
- We go to the prison where the jailer with the smile of the alpaca, talks to Luffy while spitting on him without wanting to. It is a guy with the body of a man and head of alpaca XD
- Then we see the jailer with 6 legs hitting the old man, that despite the beating he eats all the udon of the soil that he has achieved without wasting anything. In this scene we see in the background another jailer who is a user of the Smile of the elephant, is a guy with a very large body and an elephant head in the stomach.
- Luffy comes running to the rescue, but I do not see what happens you suspect that Luffy is giving a beating to the jailer.
- The chapter ends with Queen arriving at the mine on a kind of giant 4-wheel motorcycle while his men girtan his name.