Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Onepiece chapter 930 Spoilers :

KING is the Pteranodon(not a dinosaur btw)
Big Mom Pirates arrived at Wano.
Sanji vs Page One.
Sanji looks like he’s going to use the raid suit​

.....wow my prediction of the big mom pirates arriving this chapter (last chapter thread) actually came true. This is the first time oda has listened to me over the years. i'm about to be teary-eyed hahah XD

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sanji vs Page One.

.....wow my prediction of the big mom pirates arriving this chapter (last chapter thread) actually came true. This is the first time oda has listened to me over the years. i'm about to be teary-eyed hahah XD
Haha nice prediction

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Way off about king. Lol.
Raid suit Sanji. Yes.
Break AGAIN? wack.
Post automatically merged:

Oda recently said if a fan we're to guess his ending he would change it ... So it's cool to know that Oda pays attention to what his fans say and tries to choose the answer no one is expecting. .....lol

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sanji vs Page One.

PTeranodon is not a dinosaur?

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Source: Mangatail
  1. Sanji's Raid Suit Ability is Stealth.
  2. Big Mom survived and Chopper find her on the beach but she has lost her memories
More Info:
-Robin is sneaking around the castle for history but gets caught.
-The suit number is 3 and it's called "Stealth Black" an ability that Sanji always wanted.
-Law knows the Raidsuit since he's from the North Blue.
More detailed spoilers coming soon

so Sanji raid suit is cool.... Big mom forgets memory? She will help the shs beat kaido? LMFAO if that happens

You must be registered for see medias

Why do they keep nerfing big mom? She's too strong for kaido and the others. I definitely believe she's on her own level. She's got that retard strength

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Source: Mangatail
  1. Sanji's Raid Suit Ability is Stealth.
  2. Big Mom survived and Chopper find her on the beach but she has lost her memories
More Info:
-Robin is sneaking around the castle for history but gets caught.
-The suit number is 3 and it's called "Stealth Black" an ability that Sanji always wanted.
-Law knows the Raidsuit since he's from the North Blue.
More detailed spoilers coming soon

so Sanji raid suit is cool.... Big mom forgets memory? She will help the shs beat kaido? LMFAO if that happens

You must be registered for see medias

Why do they keep nerfing big mom? She's too strong for kaido and the others. I definitely believe she's on her own level. She's got that retard strength
I swear to godddd. If they make big mom help the strawhats due to memory loss that would be the biggest asspull in onepiece history. LEGIT! I might even quit onepiece. Fk outta here with that bs!

Reactions: Shanks and Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I swear to godddd. If they make big mom help the strawhats due to memory loss that would be the biggest asspull in onepiece history. LEGIT! I might even quit onepiece. Fk outta here with that bs!
She might've also forget kaidos debt to her... Hell she might just be confused as to where she is..

We will have to see how kaido plays this forgetful card . Hopefully he doesn't mess up

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like it, loss of memory is what allowed streussen to drag BM down an evil path in the first place, she used to be a very sweet kid aside from the uncontrollable hunger, maybe this time someone not as shi??y as streussen can help her

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Big mom shouldnt even be yonko. Oda just made here a meme character now.

Its cheap plot device for BMP - strawhat alliance.

Reactions: Sakazuki