Awards
Chapter 984 spoilers.

spoiler
So much for no spoilers on monday...
Confirmed Spoilers.
Spoilers from :
  • Yamato shows his real face.
Spoilers from 106.101 DCinside, translated by Taethestic :
  • Ulti and Page One came back to their senses and are fine, it's stated by the beasts pirates fodders that Dinosaur df users are very tough and durable. (Dinosaurs devil fruit users are stated to have the amazing speed and durability.)
  • Yamato wanted to go and talk to Luffy somewhere where there is no Kaido's subordinates, Luffy said that he can just finish Kaido's fodders in 5 secs but Yamato opposed and made a smoke screen.
  • Robin revealed a technique in which she can make 3 copies of her body.
  • The samurais invade the Banquet hall, Law checks the situation from his submarine.
  • Izo meets Kiku.
  • Luffy gives 5 minutes for Yamato to talk, the latter has said that he witnessed Oden's execution and was impressed, he wants to fulfill Oden's will.
  • Yamato's mask fell and we get to see his bare face, Yamato watches Luffy and remembers Ace.
  • The fact that Yamato is a woman is correct (he also stated that It doesn't feel like Oda's usual writing style)
  • . (Another by )
  • Break Next Week.
It also seems like there might really be a break next week, which would put the manga at : 984, Break, 985, Break (from the Jump), 986, 987, Break from the Jump.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Full Summary (Thanks to Redon)
-Chapter 985: "New Onigashima Project".

In the Color Spread, Luffy, Law and Kid are riding a parrot while eating lunchbox together.

The samurai and Law meet Kanjuro at the back entrance of Onigashima. Kanjuro knows they'd make it somehow so he's been waiting. He also drew headless samurais to guard the doors. Kiku fights Kanjuro while the others take care of the underlings. Inuarashi has a sword attached to his severed leg (like Shiki).

Yamato knows Luffy is Ace's brother, she's been waiting for him since she expects to get on his ship like Oden did. Yamato wanted to get on Ace's ship but Kaidou put the shackles on her since she was 8 years old. The shackles would explode if she leaves Wanokuni. Luffy asks if it's OK for her since he will beat her dad. Yamato says she already fought with Kaidou several times and she was beaten again and again. Luffy offers to take her shackles off but then Kaidou's voice broadcasts througout Onigashima.

Kaido said that the World Government got rid of the Ouka Shichibukai since they have acquired new military power. But Kaidou and Big Mom will also acquire an Ancient Weapon and will start a war.

Big Mom enters at the banquet hall with a japanese ghost army. Nami and Carrot seems to be captured by the ghosts. Kaidou and Big Mom announce together that it's time to take One Piece!!

Kaido will move Onigashima to the Flower Capital, turns the entire Wanokuni into lawless pirate empire. He calls it "New Onigashima". Orochi protests, saying that Wanokuni is his land, but Kaidou immediately cuts his head off with a sword.

Kaidou offers Orochi's subordinates 2 choices: become pirates and join him, or die. After taking over Wanokuni, Kaidou will make Yamato a general overseeing this new pirate empire.

Luffy and Yamato falling out of the roof, they fight through Kaidou's subordinates together. One underling is calling the Tobiroppo...

END

There is a break next week, not from Oda, but from the Weekly Shonen Jump due to the original date of the Olympics.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Full Summary (Thanks to Redon)
-Chapter 985: "New Onigashima Project".

In the Color Spread, Luffy, Law and Kid are riding a parrot while eating lunchbox together.

The samurai and Law meet Kanjuro at the back entrance of Onigashima. Kanjuro knows they'd make it somehow so he's been waiting. He also drew headless samurais to guard the doors. Kiku fights Kanjuro while the others take care of the underlings. Inuarashi has a sword attached to his severed leg (like Shiki).

Yamato knows Luffy is Ace's brother, she's been waiting for him since she expects to get on his ship like Oden did. Yamato wanted to get on Ace's ship but Kaidou put the shackles on her since she was 8 years old. The shackles would explode if she leaves Wanokuni. Luffy asks if it's OK for her since he will beat her dad. Yamato says she already fought with Kaidou several times and she was beaten again and again. Luffy offers to take her shackles off but then Kaidou's voice broadcasts througout Onigashima.

Kaido said that the World Government got rid of the Ouka Shichibukai since they have acquired new military power. But Kaidou and Big Mom will also acquire an Ancient Weapon and will start a war.

Big Mom enters at the banquet hall with a japanese ghost army. Nami and Carrot seems to be captured by the ghosts. Kaidou and Big Mom announce together that it's time to take One Piece!!

Kaido will move Onigashima to the Flower Capital, turns the entire Wanokuni into lawless pirate empire. He calls it "New Onigashima". Orochi protests, saying that Wanokuni is his land, but Kaidou immediately cuts his head off with a sword.

Kaidou offers Orochi's subordinates 2 choices: become pirates and join him, or die. After taking over Wanokuni, Kaidou will make Yamato a general overseeing this new pirate empire.

Luffy and Yamato falling out of the roof, they fight through Kaidou's subordinates together. One underling is calling the Tobiroppo...

END

There is a break next week, not from Oda, but from the Weekly Shonen Jump due to the original date of the Olympics.
heres kaido chopping off orochis head. I wonder if orochi was an awakened zoan just how much bigger his 8 headed form would be. Hes obviously not awakened. Imagine someone as strong as kaido with his fruit and it was awakened. It would be so powerful and probably awakened even bigger than kaidos dragon

Attachments

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
heres kaido chopping off orochis head. I wonder if orochi was an awakened zoan just how much bigger his 8 headed form would be. Hes obviously not awakened. Imagine someone as strong as kaido with his fruit and it was awakened. It would be so powerful and probably awakened even bigger than kaidos dragon
I just can't believe Oda done Orochi just like that lmao. Fkn, everyone was predicting who's going to take him out and oda just kills him off hahaha.
But this said, kanjuro might've made a clone of him knowing they can't fully trust kaidou idk ?

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
orochi is prob alive

oda doesnt kill off characters often and he is a 8 headed snake thing
he just lost one of his 8 heads

hes like kakuzu, u gotta behead him 8 times to kill him for good

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just can't believe Oda done Orochi just like that lmao. Fkn, everyone was predicting who's going to take him out and oda just kills him off hahaha.
But this said, kanjuro might've made a clone of him knowing they can't fully trust kaidou idk ?
Im thinking he MIGHT have a way to come back to life somehow bcus of his fruit. I think the heads can regrow in the mythology , so maybe bcus he ate the fruit he is immune to being beheaded? Like maybe if kaido has stabbed his heart he would be dead no matter what.

But honestly, im pretty sure hes dead
Post automatically merged:

orochi is prob alive

oda doesnt kill off characters often and he is a 8 headed snake thing
he just lost one of his 8 heads

hes like kakuzu, u gotta behead him 8 times to kill him for good
Nah, thats not how fruits work. Orochi doesnt have 8 seperate heads. He has one, his zoan form has 8 different heads, and im sure even in his zoan if u chopped off his main head he would die. And no he isnt like kakuzu if u stabbed his heart he would die, he wouldnt have 4 other hearts

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im thinking he MIGHT have a way to come back to life somehow bcus of his fruit. I think the heads can regrow in the mythology , so maybe bcus he ate the fruit he is immune to being beheaded? Like maybe if kaido has stabbed his heart he would be dead no matter what.

But honestly, im pretty sure hes dead

Nah, thats not how fruits work. Orochi doesnt have 8 seperate heads. He has one, his zoan form has 8 different heads, and im sure even in his zoan if u chopped off his main head he would die. And no he isnt like kakuzu if u stabbed his heart he would die, he wouldnt have 4 other hearts
its possible one of the 8 heads in his zoan form can replace his human form head.

he could have 8 hearts too but i meant that like kakuzu u cut off his head 8 times and then he dies
and oda is too much of a pussy to kill his characters, he very rarely does it so i believe that the multi headed character is not gonna die just cause one of his heads got cut off

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its possible one of the 8 heads in his zoan form can replace his human form head.

he could have 8 hearts too but i meant that like kakuzu u cut off his head 8 times and then he dies
and oda is too much of a pussy to kill his characters, he very rarely does it so i believe that the multi headed character is not gonna die just cause one of his heads got cut off
More like he doesn't let his MC(and team) kill much

I mean we have;
Oden
Toki
Yasuie
Pedro
Absalom
Monet
Ace
WB
Roger
Law essentially killed 100 men when he gave their hearts to the WG
Saul
All of Ohara
Belle-Mere
Corazon

to name a few

It's not a manga overflowing with deaths but it's not like it's excluded them either.

Reactions: WhistleBlower

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
More like he doesn't let his MC(and team) kill much

I mean we have;
Oden
Toki
Yasuie
Pedro
Absalom
Monet
Ace
WB
Roger
Law essentially killed 100 men when he gave their hearts to the WG
Saul
All of Ohara
Belle-Mere
Corazon

to name a few

It's not a manga overflowing with deaths but it's not like it's excluded them either.
most of those are flash back deaths and fodders

many times a character dies but oda chickens out and its revealed that they are alive anyway. like pell, pound etc
who knows maybe those other guys are alive too given odas track record

thus i am skeptical that orochi is dead.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

Lmao what a horrible take

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If u cut off kakuzus head nothing happens. His entire body is made of threads and he only has a heart. Like sasori is a puppet with only a heart. Kakuzu and sasori are basically the same. There isnt really a comparison to be made between kakuzu and orochi. If anything its more of a comparison to be made through orochimaru and orochi

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From Worstgen:

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 986: "My name" (Oda uses "sessha" in "my", like samurai talked).

In the cover, Lola and Chiffon don't believe Pound is their father so they set sail without him.

Denjiro and Kinemon reach the back door of the castle. Kiku and Raizo are crying, Kanjuurou is lying on the ground with blood around him. They walk past Kanjuro and enter into the castle.

All Orochi's subordinates (ninja and samurai) swear allegiance to Kaidou (they have no loyalty to Orochi to begin with). Kaidou still can't believe that Momonosuke is actually Oden's son, so he will ask Momonosuke the same question he asked 20 years ago ("What's your name?"). If Momonosuke answers that he isn't Oden's son, Kaidou will spare his life.

Luffy and Yamato side. Luffy takes out Yamato's handcuff and throw them away in case handcuff blows up. Ulti and Who's Who (both are separated) receive a report saying that Luffy and Yamato are heading to the stage, so they are heading there too. Page One isn't with Ulti.

Usopp, Chopper and the Red Scabbards are heading to the stage too. Law is walking somewhere in the castle. Kid and Zoro are still fighting Kaidou's men.

Back to the stage, Momonosuke replies Kaidou's question. He announces he's Kozuki Momonosuke, son of Kozuki Oden and that he will be the shogun of Wanokuni. When Momonosuke finishes, he has some emotional thoughts and flashbacks about his parents.

When Kaidou is about to kill Momonosuke, the wall explodes because of Yamato's handcuff. The bomb in Yamato's handcuff seems to be way stronger than normal prisoners' bombs.

Yamato is very angry now that she knows Kaidou actually would kill her, so she won't regard Kaidou as her father anymore. But Luffy stops "Yama-o" (he's using "o", which means man, like he does with Law (Torao) and Kid (Gizao)) and says they are not the one who will officially begin this battle.

Then, the Red Scabbards barge through the wall behind Kaidou in the stage. Izou shots the sword off King's hand. Kaidou shouts that their swords are useless against him. But as the Red Scabbards jump at him.

Kaidou has a flashback about the day he almost lost to Oden and sees the image of Oden jumping at him at the same time the Red Scabbards jump. Kaidou stops for a second. The Red Scabbards shout "Sunacchi!!" and attack Kaidou.

Kawamatsu blocks King with his katana, Inuarashi does the same with Jack and Queen. Nekomamushi almost reaches Kaidou with his claw but Kaidou grabs his head. Ashura, Kiku and Raizou are behind the other. Kinemon and Denjiro are the only one that strab their swords in Kaidou's body.

After the attack, Kaidou and the Red Scabbards fall off the stage...

END

Next week, Color Spread for One Piece.

From Worstgen All the pictures in the correct order.

You must be registered for see medias
(Cover page)

(Page 1)

(Page 2)

(Page 3)

(_Page 4)

(Page 5)

BM: Mamamamahahahaha! How lovely! Bring them here!
Prometheus: Yes, mama.
Nami: Let go of us!
(Nami: At least you have to find him, Shinobu. Find Momo!)
Shinobu: Sorry Nami, I'll be going ahead!
(Shinobu: Master Oden knew it from the start, taking down Orochi is useless! Even from 20 years back, the one we should have taken down was Kaido!)
Kaido: Wororororo! Hey brat! At the rate things are going, the old guard will be gone too! Even those fierce samurai are done for! Those in the flower capital don't even know this will be their last night on earth, and are still celebrating!

(Page 6)

(Page 7)

(Page 8)

(Page 9)

(Page 10)

(Page 11)

(Page 12)

>Fodder: What happened!?
>Fodder: The hell was that explosion!?
>Yamato: I'm Ya-Ma-To.
>Luffy: The decisive battle is about to start!!
>Luffy: But without us!!
>King: It's the Red Scabbards Samurai!!!
>Queen: Where the hell did they come from!?
>Jack: Those are the Mink kings!! They were alive!!

(Page 13)

(Page 14)

(Last page)

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Title: “Let me Die!”

Luffy agrees to Drakes request, but Zoro stops him. Jinbe and Franky also disagree . Zoro confronts X-Drake.

Zoro and X-Drake fight. They have a skirmish.

Pagey and Ulti attack SH. Usopp and Nami draw their attention.

Apoo shows up again. Apoo attacks, but is blocked by Zoro and X-Drake supposedly. They make a stand against Apoo.

Inu and Neko sulong reveal

Kinemon cuts Blast Breath from Kaido.

Jack falls (Edit: i changed it from “defeated” because a reliable source told me it is not as it seems.”

Final or one of the last lines of the chapter is the title. Kinemon says it after he low diffs Kaido’s Blast Breathe.

Hype Chapter!! All Confirmed

Inu and Neko Sulong below:

Reactions: Donald J Trump

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images
One Piece chapter 995 spoilers

Confirmed by Redon

Brief summary from TalkOP

Chapter title - "Kunoichi's oath"

- Marco vs Big Mom, Marco’s flame can damage Prometheus
- Big Mom grabbed Marco, and Perospero was about to attack Marco, Carrot and Wanda interrupt him in their sulong form.
- Big Mom puts down Marco and walks away, Carrot and Wanda ask Marco to chase Big Mom, Perospero and the others will deal with Carrot and Wanda
- Apoo runs around Onigashima
- Queen tells the Straw Hats "Wow, I didn't expect there to be someone with Germa's blood."
- Chopper infected with an ice demon- Usopp vs. Ulti, Usopp was hit by "울두군 털림"
- Ulti catches Nami and says "your captain can't become the Pirate King"
- Nami replied "Luffy will definitely become the Pirate King."
- Tama and Komainu/Gyukimaru intrude Onigashima at the end

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Is anything going to happen in One Piece. What I mean is something which substantially progresses the narrative. Oda has lots of moving pieces in action but none of them reach any fruition. At this point we get it Oden's vassals are strong but Kaido is monstrous. Headliners are a nuisance but focused Supernova, Strawhats and Minks can overcome. Queen and King have been talking about getting serious. Tobbi Roppo are just floating around. Linlin Pirates, who I must add have a motherfucking Yonko Commander 2, are just there.

Marco and Linlin with Peros is a thing. Law hasn't been seen except hitting panel posses with Kid and Luffy. Kid hasn't demonstrated his physical capabilities. Basically he got off paneled by Kaido. Lifted some rocks, escaped and got caught and escaped again. Smacked Apoo and got smacked right back. Got saved by Luffy from getting harmed by an arrow. Right now there is a capture the flag going on between Apoo and the rest of the alliance. There's no sense of tension in the narrative and its becoming stale. We're going back to Dressrosa level boredom. Its feels like Oda is just killing time until he hits chapter 1000.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered to see images

- Chapter 1,001: "Onigashima's decisive monster battle".
- Zoro uses Kinemon's fire-cutting technique ("Kitsunebiryuu: Homurasaki").
- Big Mom has a fireball attack. There's a gag about it.
- Luffy and Kid making a joke about Big Mom's fireball attack
- Luffy and the other supernovas doing something (no details mentioned)
- All chapter are battles.

No chapter next week.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter 1003 Spoilers :

The chapter begins with Luffy's "Gomu Gomu no Kong Gatling" with which the previous one ended.
- After his attack, Luffy loses Gear 4 and cannot use Haki for 10 minutes.
- Big Mom uses her attack "Hahaba" (Mother Grandmother) against Luffy, but Zoro intervenes.
- Law uses the "Countershock" against BIg Mom.
- Kaidou uses an attack called "Vortex Wind" (or something like that) against Killer and Kid.
- Kaidou bites Luffy.
- Zoro uses the attack "Black Dragon Tornado/Kokujou Oo Tatsu Maki" against Kaidou and saves Luffy again (it is the drawing he has made).
- Kaidou is damaged and notices Oden's sword.
- Kaidou uses another attack (does not give the name) that affects a large area.
- CP0 appears,
- Then they analyze the battle on a board with tiles. The samurai had 5,400 cash, they have lost 400. Kaidou had 30,000 and has lost 3,000.
- Kaidou's hybrid form appears.

You must be registered to see images

Last edited: