OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh... can we just get this shit started already??? Tired of silhouettes and all this build up let’s just get the War started already SMH.

Also if Kaidos son is indeed his son I doubt he’s much of a fighter. Yawn... and a break next week come on man.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cover story: “Lola?! Chiffon?! Reunion of sisters!”
Starts off with the Strawhats welcoming Jinbe, Nami and Chopper tells them how amazing Jinbe’s technique is, and Franky is glad that they finally got someone to bring out the full potential of this ship of dream, he went on to suggest to make a toast, with Luffy and Usopp agreeing. Kin’emon tries to get them to join in the discussion of their plan. Shishilian jumped onto Law’s submarine, he says that since Dog act as one of Kozuki Oden’s vassals in this battle, he’ll take on the responsibility of leading the Minks. Hyogoro says that he’ll be in charge of the samurais of Wano. Kin’emon starts explaining his plan, revealing that Onigashima is an island surrounded by mountains, the giant skull in the middle is connected to the mountains, and there’s a castle inside. After explaining, Denjiro: “I see, that’s the plan Kanjuro also heard, a plan to fool him.....so, what’s the real plan?” Kin’emonwhat) And Law cuts in and save him by saying his plan, and Kin’emon pretends that it’s all according to his plan. Then they they realize Sunny is gone. An explosion in the distance. Denjiro said he haven’t told them about the Torii gates, and they are worried about the Strawhats. But, the enemies have been taken care of. Luffy punched a huge guy with horns. Sanji asked Zoro where he got the alcohol from, and apparently Zoro smelled it already all the way from when they were talking about a toast. They were about to have a toast but Luffy changed his mind, he says that they’ll have the biggest party ever after they sent Kaido, Orochi and Big Mom flying and win the battle. Kid told them to get out of his way and sails on, he says that he’ll take Kaido’s head and decorate his ship’s stem with it. Luffy told Jinbe to not fall behind. We switched to inside the skull, there’re silhouettes of characters partying, among them is a big lizard-looking one. We also see Orochi telling people(probably women) to get closer. Queen yells that there’s not enough oshiruko, but his subordinate said he have to wait since Big Mom is also here. Kaido said his son should at least show his face at a banquet. Lastly we see the legs of the Flying Six.

Watch his son be Momo lol, I gotta feeling Oda is going to troll a lot of fans hard on this one, why introduce a son right now of all times? It’s about to be a big ass war.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Meh... can we just get this shit started already??? Tired of silhouettes and all this build up let’s just get the War started already SMH.

Also if Kaidos son is indeed his son I doubt he’s much of a fighter. Yawn... and a break next week come on man.
You're doing the equivalent of reading a novel one chapter a week and you're complaining lmao You might as well just become one of those people that wait for the arc to end and then read it altogether.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't understand why would his son not be much of a fighter?
Post automatically merged:

Cover story: “Lola?! Chiffon?! Reunion of sisters!”
Starts off with the Strawhats welcoming Jinbe, Nami and Chopper tells them how amazing Jinbe’s technique is, and Franky is glad that they finally got someone to bring out the full potential of this ship of dream, he went on to suggest to make a toast, with Luffy and Usopp agreeing. Kin’emon tries to get them to join in the discussion of their plan. Shishilian jumped onto Law’s submarine, he says that since Dog act as one of Kozuki Oden’s vassals in this battle, he’ll take on the responsibility of leading the Minks. Hyogoro says that he’ll be in charge of the samurais of Wano. Kin’emon starts explaining his plan, revealing that Onigashima is an island surrounded by mountains, the giant skull in the middle is connected to the mountains, and there’s a castle inside. After explaining, Denjiro: “I see, that’s the plan Kanjuro also heard, a plan to fool him.....so, what’s the real plan?” Kin’emonwhat) And Law cuts in and save him by saying his plan, and Kin’emon pretends that it’s all according to his plan. Then they they realize Sunny is gone. An explosion in the distance. Denjiro said he haven’t told them about the Torii gates, and they are worried about the Strawhats. But, the enemies have been taken care of. Luffy punched a huge guy with horns. Sanji asked Zoro where he got the alcohol from, and apparently Zoro smelled it already all the way from when they were talking about a toast. They were about to have a toast but Luffy changed his mind, he says that they’ll have the biggest party ever after they sent Kaido, Orochi and Big Mom flying and win the battle. Kid told them to get out of his way and sails on, he says that he’ll take Kaido’s head and decorate his ship’s stem with it. Luffy told Jinbe to not fall behind. We switched to inside the skull, there’re silhouettes of characters partying, among them is a big lizard-looking one. We also see Orochi telling people(probably women) to get closer. Queen yells that there’s not enough oshiruko, but his subordinate said he have to wait since Big Mom is also here. Kaido said his son should at least show his face at a banquet. Lastly we see the legs of the Flying Six.

Watch his son be Momo lol, I gotta feeling Oda is going to troll a lot of fans hard on this one, why introduce a son right now of all times? It’s about to be a big ass war.
Pretty sure the son he's talking about is going to be King.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't understand why would his son not be much of a fighter?

Pretty sure the son he's talking about is going to be King.
Because his “Son” has had like no build up whatsoever up to this point, even within the chapter when Kaido mentioned his son it didn’t feel like a big deal. I could be wrong of course, but I don’t think he’s going to be the monster that his father is.

BM already met King though so it couldn’t be him, remember she asked him to join her crew. I think the “son” is supposed to be Momo but we all know it’s not really his son. Once again, I could be wrong, I’m mainly just speculating.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
King already met Big Mom though.
That's true but the translation I saw said Kaido said his kid should attend the banquet(From OGsama's post"Kaido said his son should at least show his face at a banquet "), is there another translation saying it said "he should meet BM"? Could also be literal and mean showing his face meaning take off the mask?
Idk looking back it doesn't seem like it was ever actually said Jack Queen or King were his sons. I think I just assumed it because didn't Jack call Queen big bro or something along those lines?

Because his “Son” has had like no build up whatsoever up to this point, even within the chapter when Kaido mentioned his son it didn’t feel like a big deal. I could be wrong of course, but I don’t think he’s going to be the monster that his father is.

BM already met King though so it couldn’t be him, remember she asked him to join her crew. I think the “son” is supposed to be Momo but we all know it’s not really his son. Once again, I could be wrong, I’m mainly just speculating.
Did I miss a line about Kaido saying his son should meet BM? I'm seeing a line saying Kaido said his son should show his face at the banquet.

As for the fighter part, the offspring off almost every big name has shown to be a strong fighter / dangerous threat in their own right. Kata, Luffy, Dragon, Sanji, Ace, Weevil(if he's WB's son) etc. Not saying he can't be weak but until shown I'll assume the pattern holds.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's true but the translation I saw said Kaido said his kid should attend the banquet(From OGsama's post"Kaido said his son should at least show his face at a banquet "), is there another translation saying it said "he should meet BM"? Could also be literal and mean showing his face meaning take off the mask?
Idk looking back it doesn't seem like it was ever actually said Jack Queen or King were his sons. I think I just assumed it because didn't Jack call Queen big bro or something along those lines?

Did I miss a line about Kaido saying his son should meet BM? I'm seeing a line saying Kaido said his son should show his face at the banquet.

As for the fighter part, the offspring off almost every big name has shown to be a strong fighter / dangerous threat in their own right. Kata, Luffy, Dragon, Sanji, Ace, Weevil(if he's WB's son) etc. Not saying he can't be weak but until shown I'll assume the pattern holds.
Im not going to assume that’s the case, I guess he could be strong but the strongest??? Nah doubt that, Kaido already has FM level/ Katakuri level King. If his son is strong I don’t expect him to be Calamity, not only would that make Kaidos crew pretty OP compared to BMs considering King pretty much outsmarted BM + a handful of her veteran fighters on his own but that would be one more high level opponent that the SHs would need to figure out how to beat with PIS/CIS.

He could also just be a kid for all we know who doesn’t want to be a fighter, he didn’t attend the banquet with everyone else which could imply that he isn’t interested in that stuff which could possibly mean he’s a good guy too.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

Jack has called Queen and King big bros. The first translation I read of the spoilers had it as Kaido saying he wanted his son to meet Linlin, but the more recent translations and chapter have it as someone saying she should meet the Flying Six.

I don't think Jack, Queen, and King are biological siblings however, as Big Mom said King's race is one of the three she doesn't have and it may be extinct, and we know Jack is a Fishman.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im not going to assume that’s the case, I guess he could be strong but the strongest??? Nah doubt that, Kaido already has FM level/ Katakuri level King. If his son is strong I don’t expect him to be Calamity, not only would that make Kaidos crew pretty OP compared to BMs considering King pretty much outsmarted BM + a handful of her veteran fighters on his own but that would be one more high level opponent that the SHs would need to figure out how to beat with PIS/CIS.

He could also just be a kid for all we know who doesn’t want to be a fighter, he didn’t attend the banquet with everyone else which could imply that he isn’t interested in that stuff which could possibly mean he’s a good guy too.
Who said the strongest? We're only talking about the odds he's a strong person. Odds are better he's strong given his lineage and precedent in the manga than he is weak.

Jack has called Queen and King big bros. The first translation I read of the spoilers had it as Kaido saying he wanted his son to meet Linlin, but the more recent translations and chapter have it as someone saying she should meet the Flying Six.

I don't think Jack, Queen, and King are biological siblings however, as Big Mom said King's race is one of the three she doesn't have and it may be extinct, and we know Jack is a Fishman.
Fair point about the race detail, I must have assumed they were brothers than never bothered to think about it again until now.

The chap translation I read this week said it for the Flying Six so idk. Based on the silhouette I'm thinking it's not King anymore.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who said the strongest? We're only talking about the odds he's a strong person. Odds are better he's strong given his lineage and precedent in the manga than he is weak.

Fair point about the race detail, I must have assumed they were brothers than never bothered to think about it again until now.

The chap translation I read this week said it for the Flying Six so idk. Based on the silhouette I'm thinking it's not King anymore.
I get that but I feel like if he’s going to have a strong son, he’s going to have to be the strongest or it just won’t feel right.

He either is going to have to be the strongest outside of his dad or just be a weakling, or a kid.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I get that but I feel like if he’s going to have a strong son, he’s going to have to be the strongest or it just won’t feel right.

He either is going to have to be the strongest outside of his dad or just be a weakling, or a kid.
You're too hung-up on powerleveling. He can be yet another person who's just really strong, just like there's tons of people in One Piece who are...just really strong.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter 978: “Tobi Roppo introduction”.

In the cover, Lola’s Pirates thanks Fire Tank Pirates for saving their captain.

- We are introduced to the members of the "Flying six" (Tobi Roppō) in this chapter.

- There are 2 women within the "Flying six", they are very beautiful.

- The names of the members of the "Flying six" (except X Drake and Page One) are inspired by British, Hungarian and Japanese card games. It seems that one may be Black Maria.

- They do not show the bounties of the members of the "Flying six".

- Someone from the “Flying six” is wearing a mask, although it may be someone else who appears in the chapter (it is not clear).

- They do not show us the NUMBERS, although they do have some dialogue in the chapter.

- Ulti seems like a "malicious person / fearless character" who openly tells to Kaido he is stupid

Break next week because of Golden Week

Thanks to redon in Arlong Park Forum.
Source:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 978: “Tobi Roppo introduction”.

In the cover, Lola’s Pirates thanks Fire Tank Pirates for saving their captain.

- We are introduced to the members of the "Flying six" (Tobi Roppō) in this chapter.

- There are 2 women within the "Flying six", they are very beautiful.

- The names of the members of the "Flying six" (except X Drake and Page One) are inspired by British, Hungarian and Japanese card games. It seems that one may be Black Maria.

- They do not show the bounties of the members of the "Flying six".

- Someone from the “Flying six” is wearing a mask, although it may be someone else who appears in the chapter (it is not clear).

- They do not show us the NUMBERS, although they do have some dialogue in the chapter.

- Ulti seems like a "malicious person / fearless character" who openly tells to Kaido he is stupid

Break next week because of Golden Week

Thanks to redon in Arlong Park Forum.
Source:

Page one is also a card game.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats not gin. Forget about Gin.
You must be registered to see images

More spoilers

A man can only dream... I guess he really did die SMH.

Also I love those beast pirates outfits on the SHs by why in the hell are they wearing those???? It’s about to be a damn war, what’s the fucking point of them hiding when the goal is to beat Kaido and Big Mom? They sure as hell aren’t sneaking up on those two and beating them lol SMFH.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered to see images

More spoilers

A man can only dream... I guess he really did die SMH.

Also I love those beast pirates outfits on the SHs by why in the hell are they wearing those???? It’s about to be a damn war, what’s the fucking point of them hiding when the goal is to beat Kaido and Big Mom? They sure as hell aren’t sneaking up on those two and beating them lol SMFH.
Read the chapter, kinnemon did it with his devil fruit for the purposes of little bit of infiltration. But i agree performing the techniques on the kid pirates and strawhat pirates was useless lol.