[Discussion] One piece manga chapter 1006 : no Robin vs Maria fight???..what?????..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
20,930💸
Kumi
3,130💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-------------->.

what's going on????...

we see cp0 in last manga page..but in next chapter no cp0 appearance....

then we see mysterious shadowy figure in one last manga page but next chapter no explanations...

and last manga page of previous chapter was robin vs maria fight but in todays chapter there's no robin vs maria fight????...

so why so much skip odda sesei????..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
849💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao I actually said the same thing in my last chapter review that by skipping certain parts Oda is actually stretching the arc.
People thinks Oda is not rushing by doing so but how to explain that we are like 100chapters deep in Wano arc. And still not even one big shot has bite the dust. This raid is now going at a snails speed.

Back to the chapter how long back did Zoro gave that Antidote to Chopper? 5chapters back or 6chapters back. If Oda continued with that part I believe everyone would have been cured by ch1000. But we see they are still struggling. And its not like they don't have a cure. They already have it. Just need a way to either mass produce it or find a way to give it to everyone.
Now the problem is Oda is not showing what everyone wants to see:
1) Mysterious figure
2)SHs fights
3) Kaido's new form
But we are just jumping from one point to another.

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
20,930💸
Kumi
3,130💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao I actually said the same thing in my last chapter review that by skipping certain parts Oda is actually stretching the arc.
People thinks Oda is not rushing by doing so but how to explain that we are like 100chapters deep in Wano arc. And still not even one big shot has bite the dust. This raid is now going at a snails speed.

Back to the chapter how long back did Zoro gave that Antidote to Chopper? 5chapters back or 6chapters back. If Oda continued with that part I believe everyone would have been cured by ch1000. But we see they are still struggling. And its not like they don't have a cure. They already have it. Just need a way to either mass produce it or find a way to give it to everyone.
Now the problem is Oda is not showing what everyone wants to see:
1) Mysterious figure
2)SHs fights
3) Kaido's new form
But we are just jumping from one point to another.
true dat!!!...

but dont forget ..foexenple when odda made all of sabaody arpichlego, marineford and lily amazon arcs all in just 100 chapterz...

so my predections he's gona do same ting...

and i'm expecting a moon landing arc by teh way..but it's not gona last long..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
849💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
true dat!!!...

but dont forget ..foexenple when odda made all of sabaody arpichlego, marineford and lily amazon arcs all in just 100 chapterz...

so my predections he's gona do same ting...

and i'm expecting a moon landing arc by teh way..but it's not gona last long..
Problem is Wano is already close to 100chapters long(it started around ch909) n characters were introduced much before that.
I doubt Oda gonna wrap it up by ch1009. Unless he breaks the Onigashima Raid as a separate arc(which again I doubt).

Also Oda has made a moon landing arc. It's called Enel's great space adventure (something like that). Basically cover story of Enel after Skypia happened. I don't think there's much left in Moon which we gotta see. Enel did gave lil stuff like ppl that use to live there.