Crocodile: "I won't let the Marines do as they wish."
Buggy catches them in the sky.
That moment a ship rises from the middle of the sea and Trafalga Law steps
out of it. "I'll take those guys into custody."
The End

Soruce: AP
Credit: Hyrrokkin
Verification: Confirmed

Sengoku and the Blackbeard crew clash, and a shockwave comes from Sengoku's hand
With this one hit, all of Blackbeard's crew are spitting blood

On to Akainu, it looked like Ivankov and Inazuma were brought to the ground, but I may have misseen it...
Jinbei gets pierced, almost hitting the heart, while protecting Luffy, but takes it "to protect Luffy".
Crocodile enters, and blows the two away with a sandstorm, and they land on Buggy.
I think it becomes Akainu VS Crocodile + Whitebeard Pirates

As Buggy runs with the forementioned two, Law appears with a submarine-like ship appears from the non-frozen sea

They crawl to him getting ready for battle, but for some reason he saves them.
Or something like that. He also takes Strawhat. "I am a doctor"

And with that, it ends

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: +luffy+

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: one piece 578 spoilers

thats crazy i knew i was right about the blackbeard crew there all talk... we finally get to see sengoku in action most likely garps power will been shown soon

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

awesome ..my fav character appeared
"law!!!"

thats crazy i knew i was right about the blackbeard crew there all talk... we finally get to see sengoku in action most likely garps power will been shown soon
its not that BB crew is weak ..sengoku is damn strong and we havn't seen his ability that much.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

awesome ..my fav character appeared
"law!!!"

its not that BB crew is weak ..sengoku is damn strong and we havn't seen his ability that much.
Why are you called Luffy then >.>

Soruce: AP
Credit: Aohige_AP
Verification: Confirmed

The spoiler is already here, but it seems a little different than how I remembered.

Sengoku and Blackbeard pirates clash, and Sengoku shoots a shockwave from his hands
In just one hit from Sengoku, Blackbeard pirates start coughing up blood, and it seems Sengoku already has the upper hands.

From what I remember, when the scene changes to Akainu Ivankov and Inazuma were already on the ground... maybe I skipped a page?
Jinbei got in the way to save Luffy, but the two (Iva and Inazuma) blocked Akainu's punch, which penetrated through them.
Akainu complains that if they didn't get in the way, his punch would have reached Jinbei's heart.
Croc shows up, and blows Luffy & Jinbei away with his sandstorm, sending them to Buggy.
It seems it'll be Akainu vs Croc & Whitebeard pirates

Buggy carries Luffy & Jinbei and runs, and a ship that looks like a submarine comes out of the portion of the ocean not yet frozen, and Law appears.

Law says that Luffy will eventually be his enemy, but for now, fate brought them together, and he'll help him.
Law says to hand over the Strawhat, I'm a doctor!

Then ends.

I love law as well now

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Why are you called Luffy then >.>

I love law as well now
his name was not in my mind during the name change event.
and +luffy+ is also coooool

imagine buggy is carrying the giant jimbei and luffy, i doubt he can barely walk.xd
:eek: oh noo..iva and inazuma are injured

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its still kinda weard that Crocodile saves Luffy i mean hes ignorant criminal, does he really care or is thankful for saving him from Impel Down

whatever the reason is its kinda cool, and Law what will happend from this point on

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its still kinda weard that Crocodile saves Luffy i mean hes ignorant criminal, does he really care or is thankful for saving him from Impel Down

whatever the reason is its kinda cool, and Law what will happend from this point on
if Luffy was killed, there wouldn't be much strong pirates, or future threats for marines later.
I know Shanks and the other Yonkou are out there, but Luffy has shown a fearsome strength and Marines are afraid of that, Crocodile is a pirate afterall.. even though he doesn't like other pirates, he still wants to be on the winning side.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if Luffy was killed, there wouldn't be much strong pirates, or future threats for marines later.
I know Shanks and the other Yonkou are out there, but Luffy has shown a fearsome strength and Marines are afraid of that, Crocodile is a pirate afterall.. even though he doesn't like other pirates, he still wants to be on the winning side.
ur right, its pirats vs Marins after all

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

i think other supernova's will appear one by one ...they don't have any reason help them ..since law appeared so the other will follow him.as we know that they are all coming

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think other supernova's will appear one by one ...they don't have any reason help them ..since law appeared so the other will follow him.as we know that they are all coming
How do we know they're all coming? It would be cool, but there's no such indication. When they showed all the supernova's some chapters ago, the only one who seemingly made a move was Law who said that they we're going to leave or something, however he was the only one.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How do we know they're all coming? It would be cool, but there's no such indication. When they showed all the supernova's some chapters ago, the only one who seemingly made a move was Law who said that they we're going to leave or something, however he was the only one.
Even if they show up, they won't do much fighting, they will only help Whitebeards escape and the rest escape.

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
they all were watching the war and having fun ,suddenly the broadcast is stopped.
no one said we are heading to battle field (even law), but they may join the war to complete their fun and know what is goin on....

i hope luffy and law have some blood relation...(i donnu why but just a feeling)