[Discussion] One piece chapter 1010 Luffy Vs Kaido...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
21,300💸
Kumi
3,148💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i---------------->.

wow zoro was such a bada$$ in this chapter..

what will zoro and rest of supernova do????...target kaido or big mom or ..........teh poneglyfs!!!!!..

what will take it take for luffy to defeat kaido??????...

You must be registered to see images

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
942💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Luffy has figured a way to fight Kaido. He looks confident that he can take him down. Prolly Law or Zoro will once again enter the fight at the end but yea Luffy is confirmed to be Admiral lvl guy.

I m interested what Kid saw in cloud.

Is Monk joining the fight that will be very interesting. As u know ToKi's prophecy talks about 9guys who will enter NW n take down Kaido n we have 8supernovas already in this arc. So if Monk enters then it means her prophecy was abt Supernovas not Scabbards.

The only thing which is kinda weird is how Oda fleshing the Conqueror Haki where now ppl don't even need to touch his opponent to beat someone. This will become a plot hole/inconsistency as during MF we saw WB not showing this ability. So is it a rare ability in Conqueror Haki user?

Other than that very good chapter. Next week is a break so kinda sad but yea we need this sort of chapter to make this war better than MF Arc.

Reactions: minamoto

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,158💸
Kumi
110💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Luffy has figured a way to fight Kaido. He looks confident that he can take him down. Prolly Law or Zoro will once again enter the fight at the end but yea Luffy is confirmed to be Admiral lvl guy.

Is Monk joining the fight that will be very interesting. As u know ToKi's prophecy talks about 9guys who will enter NW n take down Kaido n we have 8supernovas already in this arc. So if Monk enters then it means her prophecy was abt Supernovas not Scabbards.

The only thing which is kinda weird is how Oda fleshing the Conqueror Haki where now ppl don't even need to touch his opponent to beat someone. This will become a plot hole/inconsistency as during MF we saw WB not showing this ability. So is it a rare ability in Conqueror Haki user?

Other than that very good chapter. Next week is a break so kinda sad but yea we need this sort of chapter to make this war better than MF Arc.
Kaido did say only a few could do it but maybe WB couldn't use this application of it at MF due to his illness?

I think the cloud will be a new Zeus.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
21,300💸
Kumi
3,148💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Kaido did say only a few could do it but maybe WB couldn't use this application of it at MF due to his illness?

what if clouds is reference of expert level haki ( wich i talked about in my previous thread????..)..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
942💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

We know WB had this Conqueror infuse Haki thing as we saw when WB n Roger clashed, Oden said they not touching

WB not using Conqueror in MF is one of the biggest inconsistency of MF Arc. And now we are getting this info.

Old age does not restrict someone to use conqueror.
we know Rayleigh can still use all forms of Haki despite his old age. Pretty sure that Yakuza Boss n Garp can also do it.
Illness/sickness never stopped Luffy using Conqueror. I mean back in Impel down he was severely Poisoned n still used Conqueror Haki.

Roger was also sick and still he was using Conqueror.
This is why I believe it is a plot hole / inconsistency.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,158💸
Kumi
110💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We know WB had this Conqueror infuse Haki thing as we saw when WB n Roger clashed, Oden said they not touching

WB not using Conqueror in MF is one of the biggest inconsistency of MF Arc. And now we are getting this info.

we know Rayleigh can still use all forms of Haki despite his old age. Pretty sure that Yakuza Boss n Garp can also do it.
Illness/sickness never stopped Luffy using Conqueror. I mean back in Impel down he was severely Poisoned n still used Conqueror Haki.

Luffy wasn't using this application of haki when ill and we don't know exactly when Rogers illness took affect to say if he had it when Oden joined his crew and he used it against WB.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
942💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy wasn't using this application of haki when ill and we don't know exactly when Rogers illness took affect to say if he had it when Oden joined his crew and he used it against WB.
The point is WB couldn't even use the basic version of Conqueror back in MF. And sickness n illness can't be a reason for that as Luffy unconsciously used the basic version back in Impel down.

Wait Roger illness started when Oden joined. It was in same chapter where he begged Oden to come with him as he don't have enough time.

Also he knew he was sick that's why he said it might be last time he see/face WB.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,158💸
Kumi
110💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The point is WB couldn't even use the basic version of Conqueror back in MF. And sickness n illness can't be a reason for that as Luffy unconsciously used the basic version back in Impel down.

Wait Roger illness started when Oden joined. It was in same chapter where he begged Oden to come with him as he don't have enough time.

Also he knew he was sick that's why he said it might be last time he see/face WB.
Tbf not using it isn't proof of not having it.

Well we knew he had it back at MF(Ace commented Luffy had it like pops) and didn't use it already so not sure why not using this application of it is a plot hole.

I stand corrected on Roger I didn't remember that. Idk I still feel the illness is a viable reason, different diseases affect different people differently plus WB was older than Roger with his illness which may be why Roger could still use that form of conq. Haki

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
21,300💸
Kumi
3,148💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

bros i can quote u a AB quote of me where i stated like 5 months ago that most of haki was retconed in 1p part 2..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
942💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbf not using it isn't proof of not having it.

Well we knew he had it back at MF(Ace commented Luffy had it like pops) and didn't use it already so not sure why not using this application of it is a plot hole.

I stand corrected on Roger I didn't remember that. Idk I still feel the illness is a viable reason, different diseases affect different people differently plus WB was older than Roger with his illness which may be why Roger could still use that form of conq. Haki
See WB had Conqueror Haki nodoubt about that. At this point I believe even BB also got Conqueror as all Yonkos have this.

WB used this variant of Conqueror Haki when he clashed with Roger.
Correct.

But he didn't used this variant of Conqueror when he was fighting Admirals. He used everything except Conqueror in MF. This is an inconsistency that why he didn't used this?

Haki was never stated to be affected by health related issues right. I mean most of the time Luffy used Conqueror Haki pre TS is when he was almost dead or badly injured. Whether it was Impel Down(severely Poisoned) or MF(required Ivankovs Juice), he used it.
Heck Shanks used it when he lost his arm.
WB himself used Conqueror when he clashed with Shanks (correct me if I m wrong).
Age also doesn't affect Haki as Silver taught Luffy about Haki. We are seeing BM n Kaido using it (who comes from Roger/WB generation).
So this is a plot hole or inconsistency in my opinion.

bros i can quote u a AB quote of me where i stated like 5 months ago that most of haki was retconed in 1p part 2..
See Haki got retconed that I agree. We now getting colors of Haki, lvls of Haki etc. Now conqueror can be used like Armament which is completely out of the blue. This was never shown Pre TS. I don't want to say but at this point Oda is making Luffy the next Ichigo of the manga. I mean Luffy now have everything (Future Sight, next lvl Conqueror Haki, Armament next lvl, will of D, Gears etc). And by doing this Oda is making stuff which cannot be explained. Like u can beat ppl without touching which is far better method than traditional method of fighting yet at MF, WB never tried this. And note ppl have justified stuff by giving the example of MF. So if this isn't shown in MF then either it is an inconsistency or asspull.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Of course it is a plot hole....haki concept was not developed in MF arc that's why we didn't se it there....even after death of WB we see the flashback where WB and Roger were sitting under cherry blossom tree and was drinking sake where Roger tells Newgate that does he wants to know where is one piece and how to reach raftel but in chapter 966 we see that Roger already told Newgate, the connection of poneglyph so it doesn't make any sense...there is inconsistency in manga and even God island part...how come kaido, WB, BM,Shiki, Xebec and others can lose to only Roger and garp...it doesn't make any sense. And in flashback of oden Roger and garp seems to be on equal footing .how?

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
942💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of course it is a plot hole....haki concept was not developed in MF arc that's why we didn't se it there....even after death of WB we see the flashback where WB and Roger were sitting under cherry blossom tree and was drinking sake where Roger tells Newgate that does he wants to know where is one piece and how to reach raftel but in chapter 966 we see that Roger already told Newgate, the connection of poneglyph so it doesn't make any sense...there is inconsistency in manga and even God island part...how come kaido, WB, BM,Shiki, Xebec and others can lose to only Roger and garp...it doesn't make any sense. And in flashback of oden Roger and garp seems to be on equal footing .how?
That's my point. Ppl will keep saying that Haki was a well developed concept which Oda introduced in the very first chapter but it wasn't a developed concept. Till Skypia there was zero trace of Haki in the series. And we had characters like Arlong n Crocodile who spent a good chunk of their lyf in NW.

Oda has shown WB having Conqueror Haki in this arc but WB failed to use it in MF. We saw Haki can break those cuffs(whatever they were which Kaido put on his kid).
Rayleigh also broke those on that mermaid neck.
But WB throughout MF didn't used any of those. Heck he could have simply use the trick n freed Ace. This is why I said while fleshing Conqueror as well as all advance Haki part Oda is making plot holes.

It's like consider part 1 as completely different manga or ignore certain parts of part 1(where characters were severely restricted) then only one can justify all this advance Haki n conqueror part.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's my point. Ppl will keep saying that Haki was a well developed concept which Oda introduced in the very first chapter but it wasn't a developed concept. Till Skypia there was zero trace of Haki in the series. And we had characters like Arlong n Crocodile who spent a good chunk of their lyf in NW.

Oda has shown WB having Conqueror Haki in this arc but WB failed to use it in MF. We saw Haki can break those cuffs(whatever they were which Kaido put on his kid).
Rayleigh also broke those on that mermaid neck.
But WB throughout MF didn't used any of those. Heck he could have simply use the trick n freed Ace. This is why I said while fleshing Conqueror as well as all advance Haki part Oda is making plot holes.

It's like consider part 1 as completely different manga or ignore certain parts of part 1(where characters were severely restricted) then only one can justify all this advance Haki n conqueror part.
Totally agree with you and also the power scaling has been ruined since the introduction of xebec

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what????..we not even see wat powerz xebek have......
Obviously he would be stronger than all the younkos that's why they were his crewmate and in chapter 966 we saw Roger and wb on equal footing...so either wb grew way stronger in very short time and Roger didn't which is very funny and unlikely tbh and Roger and garp vs rest of the OP characters and still Roger is only equal to wb in terms of power..whatt?