[Spoilers] one piece chapter 1007 Review : ********** return !!!!!!!

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
20,930💸
Kumi
3,130💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-------------->.

what a giant plotwist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

You must be registered to see images

YESS BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...it's Oden mofoking sama!!!!!...

i know i know he's suposed to be dead... so many kestions and theories about his return will be made...

but for me ...for me!!!!..u know what all this means???????? :

i have 2 giant theories :

1 - Gold D roger is still alive!!! :

if oden came back to life...so will God d roger...

-Gold Roger is very much alive and he is waiting for Monkey D Luffy in Raftel!!!!!!..

2- 2nd Giant theory : Gold D Roger crew will return !!!!!!!!!..

this is all part of their plans to trick teh world Government and teh celestial Dragons...

Gold roger crew will reunite and return to support teh man with most freedom...LUFFY MONKEY D !!!!!!!!!!!..

- Teh finding one peace treasure arc is nearing !!! :) ..

• Angry
Reactions: Erikhog

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
20,930💸
Kumi
3,130💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if it's that character that an transform into people. Wasnt that witch one that beats carrot capable of doing that?
what shopstikara told u...so were u chocked by oden's comeback???..
Carrot was beat by perospero but yeah his sister can transform her appearance.
or it could be oden sana himself...gold roger might still be alive...what ya tink???..

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,112💸
Kumi
110💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what shopstikara told u...so were u chocked by oden's comeback???..

or it could be oden sana himself...gold roger might still be alive...what ya tink???..
Honestly I didn't want to consider it's really him cus it feels a little cheap but then I started thinking of ways it could have happened and if Kanjuro is being a triple agent that's the only way I see it working story wise.

I'm thinking now the mysterious figure we saw with the scabbards was Toki. I think Kanjuro made a good drawing of Oden to take his place at execution while Toki and Oden went to the future.

The big question is, if that is him are those two new swords?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
20,930💸
Kumi
3,130💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I didn't want to consider it's really him cus it feels a little cheap but then I started thinking of ways it could have happened and if Kanjuro is being a triple agent that's the only way I see it working story wise.

I'm thinking now the mysterious figure we saw with the scabbards was Toki. I think Kanjuro made a good drawing of Oden to take his place at execution while Toki and Oden went to the future.

The big question is, if that is him are those two new swords?
bro for god of sake..can u plz ...plz plz read well gold roger comeback manga panels i posted in this thread?????...

roger say : IM NOT GONNA DIE PARTNER!!!..then white beard say to blackbeard : u r not man roger is waiting for....

these to says come from great pirates bro...this should prove so much about roger's coming back...

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
849💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-------------->.

what a giant plotwist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

YESS BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...it's Oden mofoking sama!!!!!...

i know i know he's suposed to be dead... so many kestions and theories about his return will be made...

but for me ...for me!!!!..u know what all this means???????? :

i have 2 giant theories :

1 - Gold D roger is still alive!!! :

if oden came back to life...so will God d roger...

-Gold Roger is very much alive and he is waiting for Monkey D Luffy in Raftel!!!!!!..

Nope Roger was dead confirmed multiple times throughout the manga

Now unless Roger used Izanagi there's no way he was coming back alive.
2- 2nd Giant theory : Gold D Roger crew will return !!!!!!!!!..

this is all part of their plans to trick teh world Government and teh celestial Dragons...

Gold roger crew will reunite and return to support teh man with most freedom...LUFFY MONKEY D !!!!!!!!!!!..

- Teh finding one peace treasure arc is nearing !!! :) ..
This would be actually cool

But let's be honest if Roger was alive he would have destroyed MF after Ace was executed.

My theory abt why Roger said that he's not gonna die bcus he saw the future. He knew someone will carry his will n find one piece.
He knew someone will be born pretty soon who will surpass what Roger Pirates did. He knew he had a disease which was Terminal

I believe he also knew how he was gonna die that's why he kept saying he didn't have much time left

He saw what was there in Void Century n the meaning of D.
He knew at that point he didn't have enough fire power left in him to challenge Im Sama and World Govt so he tried to pursue WB to go to Raftel n see One Piece. WB had alliances n lots of ppl who are ready to die for him. But WB wasn't interested.
So he played the biggest trick in his sleeve on his execution day that where he said that if they want his treasure they can have it. He left everything in one place. They just have to find it. Marines n WG knew what he was trying to stir n they tried to curb the Pirate era as best as they can till WB said once again One Piece does exist.

We saw Sengoku was pissed as WB did the same thing which Roger did. They are asking new gen to go to Raftel n discover what's hidden there.

Now to be honest I believe D's are the real Royalty in this verse.
why do u think WB wanted to make Ace as next PK?
-Bcus he was a D.

Why do u think Shanks bet on Luffy?
-Bcus he's also a D. Something which WB understand when he saw Luffy in MF that's why asked his crew to help him.

Also if u notice WB was talking about bloodline and stuff. He said something like u might have killed the line of Roger but someone will come n carry the history on his back and challenge the WG.
they want ppl to go to Raftel n see what WG is hiding there.

Regarding why Roger isn't looking for Teach (even tho he's also a D) is bcus if he reaches to Raftel he won't be telling abt Void century n stuff to the world. Rather he will either exploit the stuff for his advantage or will strike out some sort of deal wit WG. Which is why WB didn't thought him to be an ideal candidate for carrying the will.

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
20,930💸
Kumi
3,130💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope Roger was dead confirmed multiple times throughout the manga

Now unless Roger used Izanagi there's no way he was coming back alive.

This would be actually cool

But let's be honest if Roger was alive he would have destroyed MF after Ace was executed.

My theory abt why Roger said that he's not gonna die bcus he saw the future. He knew someone will carry his will n find one piece.
He knew someone will be born pretty soon who will surpass what Roger Pirates did. He knew he had a disease which was Terminal

I believe he also knew how he was gonna die that's why he kept saying he didn't have much time left

He saw what was there in Void Century n the meaning of D.
He knew at that point he didn't have enough fire power left in him to challenge Im Sama and World Govt so he tried to pursue WB to go to Raftel n see One Piece. WB had alliances n lots of ppl who are ready to die for him. But WB wasn't interested.
So he played the biggest trick in his sleeve on his execution day that where he said that if they want his treasure they can have it. He left everything in one place. They just have to find it. Marines n WG knew what he was trying to stir n they tried to curb the Pirate era as best as they can till WB said once again One Piece does exist.

We saw Sengoku was pissed as WB did the same thing which Roger did. They are asking new gen to go to Raftel n discover what's hidden there.

Now to be honest I believe D's are the real Royalty in this verse.
why do u think WB wanted to make Ace as next PK?
-Bcus he was a D.

Why do u think Shanks bet on Luffy?
-Bcus he's also a D. Something which WB understand when he saw Luffy in MF that's why asked his crew to help him.

Also if u notice WB was talking about bloodline and stuff. He said something like u might have killed the line of Roger but someone will come n carry the history on his back and challenge the WG.
they want ppl to go to Raftel n see what WG is hiding there.

Regarding why Roger isn't looking for Teach (even tho he's also a D) is bcus if he reaches to Raftel he won't be telling abt Void century n stuff to the world. Rather he will either exploit the stuff for his advantage or will strike out some sort of deal wit WG. Which is why WB didn't thought him to be an ideal candidate for carrying the will.
well said..
i think it's all about prophecy of D man who will save world ....now problem nobody knows who dat D person is ...

there were lot of candidates most famous were : lufy ...ace....blackbeard..(and shanks who might be a D)..

at some point shanks realised Luffy is D man prophecy was talking about...so he entrsuted him his gold roger straw hat as symbole of that...

luffy was put under test..will he give up in middle of his long journey to find one piece???...will he gain allies???..will he establish justice???..will he save world????...

reiliegh was sure that that D child of destiny was luffy when luffy refused to learn truth of one piece and void century...

now everyone is gonna support luffy...but mysterious mystery is ...help luffy against what???...what is that greatest danger threatning teh earth????...how is one piece treasure related to all these????...

only futur chatêrz will tell ..... but dont wory minamoto got greatest theory to answer all these :) ...

• Haha
Reactions: Karui.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
849💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well said..
i think it's all about prophecy of D man who will save world ....now problem nobody knows who dat D person is ...

there were lot of candidates most famous were : lufy ...ace....blackbeard..(and shanks who might be a D)..

at some point shanks realised Luffy is D man prophecy was talking about...so he entrsuted him his gold roger straw hat as symbole of that...

luffy was put under test..will he give up in middle of his long journey to find one piece???...will he gain allies???..will he establish justice???..will he save world????...

reiliegh was sure that that D child of destiny was luffy when luffy refused to learn truth of one piece and void century...

now everyone is gonna support luffy...but mysterious mystery is ...help luffy against what???...what is that greatest danger threatning teh earth????...how is one piece treasure related to all these????...
Shanks Could be a D.
U see Oda never gave us his full name of Shanks even though he's like a MC in this story.
There's a theory that his real name is Portgas D Shanks. And he could be Ace's uncle. Which will explain why he went to WB asking him to stop Ace. (Or) Attack Kaido when he was going towards MF.

Even if u see Ace's drawing by Oda

He looks a lot like Shanks.