one piece chapter 0(another one i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well heres chapter 0

have any of u guys seen this chapter in one manga? the story line is totally out of hand if u ask me but i saw a couple of"chapter 0" topics on some forums and decided to search this is what i came up with

Last edited:
Reactions: Dean-Winchester

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well heres chapter 0

have any of u guys seen this chapter in one manga? the story line is totally out of hand if u ask me but i saw a couple of"chapter 0" topics on some forums and decided to search this is what i came up with
thats chapter 1... romance dawn.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still not the one we're after.... chapter zero is a chapter about gold roger and golden shiki.
Its title is
One Piece Strong World Chapter #0
thanks for the answer i had no idea what this chapter 0 was so i searched google and this came up =\ anyway i had not seen this chapter either why is the introducing of luffys past in #0 isnt the same as #1 its kind of different =\

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read the spoilers that Valkyria posted^^ that chapter is epic O_O
i saw it on another forum and dragon and shanks appeared in it but i didnt read it because i hate spoilers xD lol anyway i want to see it sooo badly >.< and the new chapter rules!!! wow but what are those walls made from o.o anyway when is this 0 coming out?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i saw it on another forum and dragon and shanks appeared in it but i didnt read it because i hate spoilers xD lol anyway i want to see it sooo badly >.< and the new chapter rules!!! wow but what are those walls made from o.o anyway when is this 0 coming out?
Shouldn't be to long considering the RAW is already out.

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WOOT next weeek is gunna be so awesome not only do iget paid
but shippuden
new naruto
new bleach anime yamm ji sword vs toshiros i think for next week

one piece its gunna get ereal serious with kid coming and

OH LORD HELP MEh

oh yeah post bleach 383 ITS EPIC xd

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WOOT next weeek is gunna be so awesome not only do iget paid
but shippuden
new naruto
new bleach anime yamm ji sword vs toshiros i think for next week

one piece its gunna get ereal serious with kid coming and

OH LORD HELP MEh

oh yeah post bleach 383 ITS EPIC xd
i read it and it is :D hope we see a major fight now luffy faces 3 admirals i wonder whats gonna happen wooooot!!!

antonie15

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is something else,not what i posted,and i don't know why my thread was removed
I posted One Piece Chapter Strong World 0 and you posted the pilot chapter for one piece,romance dawn :l

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this is something else,not what i posted,and i don't know why my thread was removed
I posted One Piece Chapter Strong World 0 and you posted the pilot chapter for one piece,romance dawn :l
I already linked it in the One Piece 565 thread, and the one I posted is much better quality.. What thread were you talking about? The one that got deleted?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should read the entire thread

Than you would have known that it was already posted and that's why I removed it U_U

Status
Not open for further replies.