Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn.. I've been thinking for 4 weeks now this is going to end next chapter. But still more people get killed, new abilities, now Shanks. Where does it end. Unlike Naruto, Oda has a lot of disposable charachters. Hope Shank isn't going to suffer any losses and ends this quick. Benn Beckman, pretty badass

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Usopps dad should be sniper or w/e ?
Yassop is usopps dad, he uses guns as well. So does farry, lucky roax or whats his name, the one that appeared in the manga is Ben Beckman, I believe he is first mate of red haired pirates.

Hmm.. Can shanks be related to luffy somehow? like a relative :p I mean all the people in the Monkey D. family has a scar or something on the left side of their faces. So does Shanks.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yassop is usopps dad, he uses guns as well. So does farry, lucky roax or whats his name, the one that appeared in the manga is Ben Beckman, I believe he is first mate of red haired pirates.

Hmm.. Can shanks be related to luffy somehow? like a relative :p I mean all the people in the Monkey D. family has a scar or something on the left side of their faces. So does Shanks.
Not by blood, I mean if you see how Garp was talking about Shanks that time in W7. Not to mention that Shanks was already on Roger's ship when he was a kid.

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
great chapter ...benbeck man looks very strong
and coby is alive,when i saw the spoiler pics i thought he is dead...

i think we gonna see another important character's death in this war

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is exciting we get to see a yonkou whose in his prime at his top strength unlike whitebeard who was old and sick and still owned them i just wonder what kinda damage shanks will do and what his power is i hope its not a devil fruit i hope its just pure strength

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is exciting we get to see a yonkou whose in his prime at his top strength unlike whitebeard who was old and sick and still owned them i just wonder what kinda damage shanks will do and what his power is i hope its not a devil fruit i hope its just pure strength
i think its gona be HAKI wich we havent seen yet

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He doesn't have a DF-power, unless he ate one in the last 8 years as he saved Luffy from drowning. If he would have had a DF-power, he would have drowned himself.