-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
;p I'm surprised that he didn't knock out all of the people besides Admirals and some special people.
me too actually but that means that haki can be concentrated into 1 place as luffy showed as a hit everyone was suprised
but i am sad marco and that other division captain died :( well not died exactly but taken out lol

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
me too actually but that means that haki can be concentrated into 1 place as luffy showed as a hit everyone was suprised
but i am sad marco and that other division captain died :( well not died exactly but taken out lol
Yes, I think most of the whitebeard crew is going to be taken out.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
;p I'm surprised that he didn't knock out all of the people besides Admirals and some special people.
Last page on the bottem you can see some marines and pirates going down with foam in their mouths. I think the whole screaming part was like a second because whitebeard only looks over his shoulder suprised in the last frame. Maybe next chapter we can see how many people Luffy really knocked over.

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm gettin tired seeing the inside of luffy's mouths lol Jokin
nah but seriously I feel sorry for coby 1 hit k.o
whitebeard is probs gonna die unless choppers comes :/
luffy's haki was awesome btw It wasn't clear on the trans, did he use the kings haki?

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm gettin tired seeing the inside of luffy's mouths lol Jokin
nah but seriously I feel sorry for coby 1 hit k.o
whitebeard is probs gonna die unless choppers comes :/
luffy's haki was awesome btw It wasn't clear on the trans, did he use the kings haki?
they called it emperors, but its kings deposition :p

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great chapter. Well there goes Marco. I'm guessing Joz will do a similair to WB to get out of the ice since we haven't seen him go full diamond mode yet. WB is a beast when he knocked out those marines like dolls. Although Sengoku was successful in getting WB + NW pirates to come into his trap and are currently demolishing them, he's so wishing that Luffy was the one that was about to be executed now. Luffy and Co. may have been a major nuisance to the WG but now the SH's will be recognized as a major threat. Well that's what I believe ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a but i am really sorry for white beard hes gona die ;[ and the marines beat maybe? but then another war can start from the death of whitebeard just like jimbei mentioned

and i think its a good thin that luffys haki knocked out most of the useless people now its gonna be an all out battle against strong pirates against strong marines and marines seeing luffys "emperor" haki will not let him go that easy :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a but i am really sorry for white beard hes gona die ;[ and the marines beat maybe? but then another war can start from the death of whitebeard just like jimbei mentioned

and i think its a good thin that luffys haki knocked out most of the useless people now its gonna be an all out battle against strong pirates against strong marines and marines seeing luffys "emperor" haki will not let him go that easy :D
Sengoku's face is epic xd he planned eveything ahead, took probably every possible scenario into consideration...except that xd

Last edited:

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
epic..... epic...... epic.....as always..

<3 haki <3
i wonder who is luffy's next opponent....i want him to face sengoko

WB and his crew are in grave danger.....i hope the rokkies make it in time and give some help...

i think the formation behind WB will kick some ass ..cuz most of them are important characters

and where the hell is buggy?

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
epic..... epic...... epic.....as always..

<3 haki <3
i wonder who is luffy's next opponent....i want him to face sengoko

WB and his crew are in grave danger.....i hope the rokkies make it in time and give some help...

i think the formation behind WB will kick some ass ..cuz most of them are important characters

and where the hell is buggy?
lol i think thats the least possible thing luffy fighting sengoku

lmao xD i totally forgot about buggy