Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Discuss and enjoy
I hope luffy does an awesome comeback once again!
i just read it and O_O WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW GARP!!!!hes so super duper awesome i loved this chapter but luffys out :( i hope he returns i love it when he makes awesome comebacks and beats the shit out of people and there were spoilers about the movie as well that golden lion guy O_O whitebeard so cool >.< i seriously cant wait for next week its a pain in the ass to wait :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is it me or does viewing it online on Mangashare just suck? I gotta DL it which is alright.

Great chapter as usual. Kizaru is kinda annoying me. I'm hope WB pays him some attention next chapter. Ivankov still freaks me out. His mouth could easily gobble up Jinbei who was next to him. Garp is my favorite marine and him schooling the younger generation is funny as hell. I feel like Luffy has one more real shot to do something eventful before fatigue kicks in real. The only disappointment is that Sengoku rolled up his sleeve last chapter to suggest fighting, yet was only featured in one panel this week :mad:

almaster

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-_-...that is something that is known for a long long time...from when they were still with Rayleigh on that archipelago to be precise if I'm not mistaken.

What else would be the use of Haki?
It's been theorized since we first learned of haki/ambition/vigor and proven quite some time ago.

sorry either i wasnt there or didnt notice

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-_-...that is something that is known for a long long time...from when they were still with Rayleigh on that archipelago to be precise if I'm not mistaken.

What else would be the use of Haki?
wtf O_O i seriously hadnt noticed until this chapter i was just gonna post that as well so if luffy just masters his haki does that mean he can be unstoppable O_______O?

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it me or does viewing it online on Mangashare just suck? I gotta DL it which is alright.

Great chapter as usual. Kizaru is kinda annoying me. I'm hope WB pays him some attention next chapter. Ivankov still freaks me out. His mouth could easily gobble up Jinbei who was next to him. Garp is my favorite marine and him schooling the younger generation is funny as hell. I feel like Luffy has one more real shot to do something eventful before fatigue kicks in real. The only disappointment is that Sengoku rolled up his sleeve last chapter to suggest fighting, yet was only featured in one panel this week :mad:
-___- i know it sucks to view mangas in mangashare but they are one of the first to post them

and tell me about it i love garp but still i hoped he would be a pirate :( can u imagine him be a pirate O_O? with an eye patch rofl and kizaru is annoying as hell -__- he keeps scolding luffy about speed but garp sure showed his power i hope we see more of him even white beard was suprised when garp came out to fight

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-___- i know it sucks to view mangas in mangashare but they are one of the first to post them

and tell me about it i love garp but still i hoped he would be a pirate :( can u imagine him be a pirate O_O? with an eye patch rofl and kizaru is annoying as hell -__- he keeps scolding luffy about speed but garp sure showed his power i hope we see more of him even white beard was suprised when garp came out to fight
Yeah it's just OM pages seem to load a lot quicker for some reason.

He'd be the pirate king already :D It's too bad that Marco and Kizaru didn't get to continue their duel. He's been doing nothing but taking on an exhausted Luffy.

Last edited by a moderator: