2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Source: 2ch
Translation: Aohige_AP
Verification: confirmed

白髭VS青雉、青雉が白髭を凍らせるが白髭には効かない。今度は白髭が薙刀に覇気を纏わせ攻撃するも青雉に は効かない。そこにジョズのタックル、青雉ふっとばされる。青雉の口から血がでている。(白髭かなり弱って いる)
一方ルフィーVSモモンガ、別の中将?。中将達は二人共6式使い。ルフィーはボコボコ状態、さらに黄猿に追 い討ちされ白目状態で白髭の所まで飛ばされる。白髭「お前はよくやった。」
そこに赤犬登場。白髭VS赤犬。マルコはエースの所に行くがガープの鉄拳をくらう。ガープ「エースを助けた けりゃーわしを殺してから行け!」終
(i/N703iD,ID:GiDaMcVbO)

Whitebeard vs Aokiji. Aokiji freezes WB, but it has no effect on him.
Next, Whitebeard enchants his bisento with haki and attacks Aokiji, but it doesn’t work on him.
(Apprentice might be just guessing here? It could be just the earthquake power enchant like last time?)
Joz tackles Aokiji, blowing him away. Aokiji’s bleeing from his mouth.
Whitebeard looks very weakened.

Meanwhile, Luffy is fighting Momonga and another Vice Admiral? (Apprentice isn’t sure)
Both the VAs are Rokushiki users. Luffy is getting pummeled.
Kizaru follows up with his attack also, and Luffy is blown away to where Whitebeard is, and his eyes turn white.
Whitebeard comments to him “You did a good job”
Akainu appears. WB vs Akainu. Marco heads to Ace, but recieves Garp’s fist.
Garp: If you want to save Ace, you’ll have to kill me first!

I just posted it because I'm bored xd

Last edited:
Reactions: Valkyria

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Source: 2ch
Translation: Aohige_AP
Verification: pending

白髭VS青雉、青雉が白髭を凍らせるが白髭には効かない。今度は白髭が薙刀に覇気を纏わせ攻撃するも青雉に は効かない。そこにジョズのタックル、青雉ふっとばされる。青雉の口から血がでている。(白髭かなり弱って いる)
一方ルフィーVSモモンガ、別の中将?。中将達は二人共6式使い。ルフィーはボコボコ状態、さらに黄猿に追 い討ちされ白目状態で白髭の所まで飛ばされる。白髭「お前はよくやった。」
そこに赤犬登場。白髭VS赤犬。マルコはエースの所に行くがガープの鉄拳をくらう。ガープ「エースを助けた けりゃーわしを殺してから行け!」終
(i/N703iD,ID:GiDaMcVbO)

?

Whitebeard vs Aokiji. Aokiji freezes WB, but it has no effect on him.
Next, Whitebeard enchants his bisento with haki and attacks Aokiji, but it doesn?t work on him.
(Apprentice might be just guessing here? It could be just the earthquake power enchant like last time?)
Joz tackles Aokiji, blowing him away. Aokiji?s bleeing from his mouth.
Whitebeard looks very weakened.

Meanwhile, Luffy is fighting Momonga and another Vice Admiral? (Apprentice isn?t sure)
Both the VAs are Rokushiki users. Luffy is getting pummeled.
Kizaru follows up with his attack also, and Luffy is blown away to where Whitebeard is, and his eyes turn white.
Whitebeard comments to him ?You did a good job?
Akainu appears. WB vs Akainu. Marco heads to Ace, but recieves Garp?s fist.
Garp: If you want to save Ace, you?ll have to kill me first!

It's still pending, I just posted it because I'm bored xd
I've read it, thanks :p nooo! I dont want luffy to be unconscious :(

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Luffy is getting a vision of his nakama and ace or something, remembers something opens his eyes and suddenly is much stronger. Or some other cliche manga twist.

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hopefully luffy gets some kind of power up sometime soon cause hes seeming kinda week right now. that be cool if he unleashed his king haki and like made every one pass out

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice and early :D WB and Aokiji's encounter seems very interesting with both nullifying each other. The big real big are finally in action. That's if the spoiler get's verified first.

phoenixx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh no, i don't like this word "his eyes turn white." that means he won't play main rule anymore until he wakes up
i hope wat (love cook) said come true , luffy get some badass powers and kick some admirals asses

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Verified. The pic of Garp just schooling Marco is too awesome. The way he calmly sit back on his seat and just challenges anyone to try reach the platform again. Luffy is got beaten like a rag. He still has a long way to go to reach the power levels set by these major characters in action.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some pics, seems like luffy is in trouble.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Verified. The pic of Garp just schooling Marco is too awesome. The way he calmly sit back on his seat and just challenges anyone to try reach the platform again. Luffy is got beaten like a rag. He still has a long way to go to reach the power levels set by these major characters in action.
I wonder what Ivankov was doing xd

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im starting to think theres no way odas going to kill ace off even if whitebeard is injured. you know how the rookies just showed up i think someone of whitebeards lvl will show up like shanks dragon (dont really know if dragon is that strong but hes feared but alot of people) or garp just cant take anymore and sengoku and garp have a all out battle

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wonder what Ivankov was doing xd
Well Luffy is just charging himself so it's kinda unfair for Ivankov to watch Luffy's back and also get through other powerful characters. His giant head still freaks me out :eek:

im starting to think theres no way odas going to kill ace off even if whitebeard is injured. you know how the rookies just showed up i think someone of whitebeards lvl will show up like shanks dragon (dont really know if dragon is that strong but hes feared but alot of people) or garp just cant take anymore and sengoku and garp have a all out battle
I don't care who but someone important has to die in this war :mad: