0⚔️
Awards
Surprised no1 posted em yet...

Pictures:
You must be registered for see images

Crocodile : I can take that dying old man later, but before that, I don't wanna see you guys smugly there.

DoFlamingo : hey, Crocodile. Are you going to ditch me there and ally with Whitebeard ? aw... that makes me jealous....

Crocodile : I won't ally with anyone.

Sengoku: Do it!
Executioners: Yes sir!
Luffy: Ace!!
Sengoku: Who is it?!
Sengoku: You?(and I can kinda make it out but not well enough to risk it, I think it?s essentially the ?I thought you had a beef with Whitebeard? stuff from before. Could be wrong.)
Marines: Crocodile!
Marco: What? I guess it wasn?t my turn?
Luffy: Huh?! That guy?!
Crocodile: I can take out that dying old man after this?but before that I don?t want to look at your happy faces.
Dofla: Hey, Croc-bastard!
Marines: Doflamingo!
Dofla: You turn me down and now you?re joining up with Whitebeard? I?m all jealous?fufufu!
Crocodile: I?m not joining up with anyone.
Aokiji: Your grandfather was my benefactor (you can read this as lifesaver), but there?s no helping it. This is the path of death you chose as a maverick.
Luffy: Owww! ****!
Hancock: You fiend! (I thought it?d be funny to translate it like that) If you lay a hand on Luffy?!!
Marines: Admiral! Hey that?s?the first division commander, Marco!

AP Forums:

Luffy is attacked by Kizaru, while Kiji uses his ice saber which nearly takes him out, Marco intervenes blowing Kiji away with a kick. Meanwhile, the blades are finally turned on to Ace in preparation for his execution, but Croc blows away the two executioners with his ability. Senguko appears to be fine(?) Croc shouts "I can take you down in your weakened state any time, Whitebeard". The situation changes, and pirates are retreating in the bay. The black Moby **** support ships re-emerge from the sea and the pirates take refuge. Whitebeard somehow launches earthquake attacks from his halberd at marines, who are instantly blown away. Finally Garp and Sengoku begin to move into battle end.

Reactions: Valkyria

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guess luffy is getting a power boost very soon. All his nakama are probably too on their islands. Hope it isn't gear fourth. It would be just like DBZ then.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice. So it's no surprise that Marco knows Haki since he knocked Aokiji over. Damn Flamingo's DF ability is madness. How do defend yourself against something you can't see. I wish we could the full picture of Garp standing next to Sengoku. Can't wait to see these old timers at it. Lovely color spread as usual. *Misses other SH members*