One Piece 565 and Chapter Strong World 0!

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: One Piece 565

Awsome :overjoy: Luffy vs the three admirals :overjoy:

But is chapter Zero not released yet?
Chapter 0 hasnt released yet, the raw has been out for a while though.

Lol, just read the chapter myself...! IT WAS FREAKING EPIC!
Now we know supernovas are alive, oars is alive, whitebeard guys got something up their sleave, luffy got a new tech, and is absolutely fearless when going up against 3 admirals... epic,, gomu gomu no gatling stamp! :D

lol.. akainu made magma meteors, now luffy is doing ice meteors on admirals :d

Last edited:

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Great chapter. The tension has really been amped up with the WB pirates getting dominated from all angles. I liked the picture of the birds eye view of the giant walls surrounding them with the magma and cannon fire having broke their foothold. Plus the dozen plus PXs are cleaning up the rear. I hope WB's triumph card works wonders because apart from his initial 2 tsunamis that could've done damage, they've been up against the wall most of the fight.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i started watching one piece only around a month ago and i would have never imagined it to be soooo epicly awesome >.< its double naruto if u ask me luffy just reminds me of the old naruto not shippuuden and now luffy faces the 3 admirals but i wonder what his new technique would be is it the haki? or smt. but if u ask me luffy is kind of overpowered with techniques that he should not be able to use

bone ballon?
gear 2nd i can understand it has a proof to how he can use it but bone ballon is just not for him he just blows his fist it shouldnt be that strong but who cares :D hes not like super overpowered hope he gets more boosts o.o lol

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

i started watching one piece only around a month ago and i would have never imagined it to be soooo epicly awesome >.< its double naruto if u ask me luffy just reminds me of the old naruto not shippuuden and now luffy faces the 3 admirals but i wonder what his new technique would be is it the haki? or smt. but if u ask me luffy is kind of overpowered with techniques that he should not be able to use

bone ballon?
gear 2nd i can understand it has a proof to how he can use it but bone ballon is just not for him he just blows his fist it shouldnt be that strong but who cares :D hes not like super overpowered hope he gets more boosts o.o lol
Lol I've been telling people that one piece is twice as good as naruto, but nobody believes me.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The showed every single person that was alive that time! Baby-Ace!! awww
Young shichibukai, the reason garp still is vice admiral ;p

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Lol I've been telling people that one piece is twice as good as naruto, but nobody believes me.
ur totaly right, for me Naruto stoped beang awsome after Itachis daeth
it was epic.

One Piece... its just awsome... comedy/action and i have to say in OP theres lots of lolz

and ofc story line 10/10

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

this is FUC*ING EPIC!!!! its sooooo cool i so wonder what that golden lion will do and it was sooo cool i wonder what the next chapter will be i know i said this a lot but its awesome >.<

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So will movie 10 be considered cannon? I thought all movies were just filler but it looks like it links up exactly with Chapter 0. Aokiji is my favorite admiral. For some reason I like how he's on good terms with Garp since long ago. Wish we could've seen more of Garp and Sengoku fight since that teaser was too much. Really like Leo's progression in the chapter. Disappointed to find out that he's the main villain in movie 10 so he may not appear again in the manga. Roger was badass :D

Keep spreading the word ;)