Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its nice chapter as expected....

i hope that *windows xp* sorry i mean *vista* is powerful .. and i think he is powerful..cuz hawkeye said by his self "only a fool wouldn't know your name"

one kuma was hard to handle ..so what about 10...f*** this is 10 man army..they can wipe out all the pirates with a cero...

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its nice chapter as expected....

i hope that *windows xp* sorry i mean *vista* is powerful .. and i think he is powerful..cuz hawkeye said by his self "only a fool wouldn't know your name"

one kuma was hard to handle ..so what about 10...f*** this is 10 man army..they can wipe out all the pirates with a cero...
There's probably more PX's I bet. Most of the pirate crews are going to get chewed as even the Supernova's who are probably on par with some of the less characters, couldn't even handle them well. The WG probably cut the live feed because either the PX's are probably going to cause a lot of friendly fire with their blasts, they plan to take out the current/former warlords at the same time or the sight of this immense and obedient army might shock the public with their ruthlessness. Could be all above actually lol.