-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol :p got like 3-5 tabs up, im in firefox, msn etc etc. and then im going around nb, and I see the mangahelpers tab, I update it and woops, theres the OP manga release :D
thanks a lot i was waiting for it lol

damn it wish i hadnt seen the spoilers >_>

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WOOOO HOOO
head admiral + garp against whitebeard i so wanna see what can garp do this manga is becoming the best story i have ever read the anime nor the manga losses its actions or interestingness =D

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dang thought we'd see Garp there at the end. Great chapter as usual. I love Garps comment about the wall being one of their allies xd Good thing they brought Oz along. Crocodile is still kicking some ass. I'm wondering what happened to the Pacifists and Sentoumaru when Akainu's magma attack hit. It seems a bit quiet on their end.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dang thought we'd see Garp there at the end. Great chapter as usual. I love Garps comment about the wall being one of their allies xd Good thing they brought Oz along. Crocodile is still kicking some ass. I'm wondering what happened to the Pacifists and Sentoumaru when Akainu's magma attack hit. It seems a bit quiet on their end.
They are probably still alive. Akainu's magma attack only was aimed at the bay that was surrounded by the wall, but their was still a large gap behind the pirates. The Pacifista's probably just stopped there, blocking that gap and out of Akainu's range.

And I'm wondering what Doflamingo's abilities are? He cut off Crocodile's head without even touching him and he did the same with Oars leg some chapters ago.

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are probably still alive. Akainu's magma attack only was aimed at the bay that was surrounded by the wall, but their was still a large gap behind the pirates. The Pacifista's probably just stopped there, blocking that gap and out of Akainu's range.

And I'm wondering what Doflamingo's abilities are? He cut off Crocodile's head without even touching him and he did the same with Oars leg some chapters ago.
well maybe its physics or something well u do remember a chapter when he made 2 people fight each other right? even thought it wasnt their own will maybe he can play with the body somehow =\?

and i am sure whitebeards gonna die i am not sure thought if ace would join luffy or not but its so sure hes gonna die hes at his limits in health he was stabbed and now he will fight garp and the main admiral whitebeard was golds biggest enemy(i think it showed it in the anime and manga) and garp came close to killing roger so many times + the head admiral

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

String String no mi :p or Wire Wire no mi ;p He can prolly attach wires to people without them noticing, and use them as puppets, also attach wire around something and use it to cut off that part.

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yeah I'm wondering how many pirates actually made it on that ship because some will definitely have been left behind to get picked off.

Extremely broken fruit. There doesn't seem to be a limit on how strong the opponent he can control and length on which he slice. All invisible strings as well which makes it ridiculous :eek:

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I'm wondering how many pirates actually made it on that ship because some will definitely have been left behind to get picked off.

Extremely broken fruit. There doesn't seem to be a limit on how strong the opponent he can control and length on which he slice. All invisible strings as well which makes it ridiculous :eek:
And Gura Gura no mi isnt extremely broken? The power to destroy the earth, make air quake, ground quake, seaquake... if luffy had both of the fruits somehow(I know he cant), he would be ****in invincible... Gomu Gomu no jet gattling + air quake from each of the punch xd

narutosharingan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And Gura Gura no mi isnt extremely broken? The power to destroy the earth, make air quake, ground quake, seaquake... if luffy had both of the fruits somehow(I know he cant), he would be ****in invincible... Gomu Gomu no jet gattling + air quake from each of the punch xd
that would be frekin insane xd

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
and + his haki