Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Oh man.. The last episode was a freaking masterpiece. Especially when that opening music came on!! Shit was too ill!

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I read the manga, and boros, to this very day is still the strongest one punch man character after saitama.

Respect to boros

Dark Sonic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn he will be making competition in the next couple of years. I needa start watching the Anime.

Anyway I found this XD

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn he will be making competition in the next couple of years. I needa start watching the Anime.

Anyway I found this XD

lol Like really though. Boros went super sayian god mode and failed. This is unfair. Saitama gonna have to be remove from anime battleground.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, Madhouse. How we love you.

I hope Tatsumaki gets what's coming to her, because she still hasn't even in the manga, which is sad. Poor Genos.

I read the manga, and boros, to this very day is still the strongest one punch man character after saitama.

Respect to boros
What about Monster Garou?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I hope Tatsumaki gets what's coming to her, because she still hasn't even in the manga, which is sad. Poor Genos.

I'm not saying garou isn't that powerful bc we haven't seen him fight 100%, but I still dont think he is as strong as Boros. The upcoming chapter will really say something about garou. He should either kill metal bat instantly (which I think Boros could do to any class s hero), or he should put him out of commission, especially with the damage metal bat has already taken from that gaint centipede.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Well I haven't read the the original webcomic made by one yet if you're referring to the transformed garou, but garou as he is now, having hard time with metalbat? I doubt he's anywhere near boros

Kingu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Amazing episode

Haywood Jablomi

He was talking about Garou in ONE's OPM manga, but who I think is stronger..
Spoiler alert
IMO I say Garou is above Boros, reason is during the whole fight againts Saitama he wasn't heavily damaged, like Boros after he got a regular punched and consecutive punches. Infact he survived two hand punch combo from Saitama, each time he got hit he became stronger. And yes to those who read ONE's manga Saitama didn't intend to kill him, but you know he always uses the same level of strength againts all monsters, the only strength he didn't use in the Garou fight was the one to end Boros and his bootleg Kama-ea-mae-ah.
So basically I compared the two againts regular Saitama strength.