• One piece RP?

Please vote and share your thoughts here.

Official Sensei Application Thread

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
661💸
Kumi
6,650💴
Username: Reborn
Have I taken the test before?: yes
My average online time: 15 hours per week
My timezone: -4
Skills that I am specialized in: Yin, Yang, YY, Fuinjutsu, Yamanaka, EIG, Sharingan (I think)
I want to become a Sensei because: I need a job. Steady income, I got bills! I enjoyed teaching once upon a time. Think I will again if I do...as long as I don't get another Yusei.

Reactions: LGeezy

Starboy

Legendary
Kin
2,537💸
Kumi
390💴
Status
Username: Starboy
Have I taken the test before?: Yes
My average online time: Too much >_>
My timezone: GMT +02:00
Skills that I am specialized in: Fuinjutsu, Sound, Taijutsu, Water
I want to become a Sensei because: I'd like to train people again. That's pretty much it. At the moment I don't really have much else to do, I just feel like my time could be better spent helping out the new rpers instead of going back and forth doing nothing much.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
661💸
Kumi
6,650💴
Application Template Updated

App has now been modified to require a list of skills you can teach in rather than specialize in. With all due disrespect, nobody cares about your aptitude in any of the core abilities everyone gets by default. It is expected of you coming in the door to be proficient enough in those areas that we don't have to ask you about them. It's the skills of consequence that people actually have to learn that matters.

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
144💸
Kumi
481💴
Awards
Username: Zero Kelvin
Have I taken the test before?: No
My average online time: ~7 hours /day
My timezone: GMT +5:45
Skills that I can teach in: Sharingan, Snakes, Hawks, Byakugan/Gentle fist
I want to become a Sensei because: I always wanted to apply for sensei-ship. I think training is really interesting and it gives me something enjoyable to do outside of regular battles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zatanna

Venom

Legendary
Kin
396💸
Kumi
321💴
Awards
Username: Venom
Have I taken the test before?: Naw
My average online time: Varies during the week. Up to around 20hrs on weekends
My timezone: GMT -6
Skills that I can teach in: Basic 9, Fuuin, Kin, Mednin, MedFuiin, MedKin, NB Taijutsu (w/ restricted), Ototon, Toad, Snakes, Slugs, Byakugan/Gentle Fist, Sharingan (3T), Puppetry (Including otsutsuki ones), SSM etc
I want to become a Sensei because: I think its about time I try to officially help out members. I've been on this site for a while now and I don't got much to do here these days anyways so why not give it a chance? I also notice we don't have much so now would be a good time to slide in..

Reactions: Snazzily

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
512💸
Kumi
788💴
Username: Vayne
Have I taken the test before?: Yep
My average online time: Should become around 3-4 hours per day
My timezone: +2
Skills that I can teach in: Nara, Ink, SM, NB Tai, Kaguya, and Kinjutsu.
I want to become a Sensei because: To help out again, and ultimately build the glorious Nara army!

Reactions: Zatanna

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
425💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Awards
Username: -Broly-
Have I taken the test before?: Yes
My average online time: Varies during the week. Up to around 20hrs on weekends
My timezone: GMT -4
Skills that I can teach in: Basic 9, Fuuin, Kin, Mednin, MedFuiin, MedKin, NB Taijutsu (w/ restricted), Ototon,Sage mode, etc
I want to become a Sensei because: I passed the test before but wildly enough I was desenseid after requesting 2 weeks to prepare a plan for how I wanted to teach. This is wild due to the fact that the staff waited several (atleast 3) months before making any of the other applicants full sensei, but for some reason felt the need to jump to action with me requesting a mere 14 days to become a more effective teacher.

As a result of this there are now sensei that are unable to check fights containing basic problems such as timeframe and elemental interactions, deeming them "too complicated"