The birth of the Shinobi era brought with it an array of skills and abilities previously unknown. It also brought with it greed and ambition. Some Shinobi developed their own skills, while others were born with it. It spread through the land like a raging flame. The ambition to acquire more skills and power all spread far and wide..A special group of individuals were able to tap into the source of chakra itself and gain the ability to pass on skills much akin to how the Sage originally did. They became known as the Lords. Their very souls enhanced by the power of the Chakra Tree. Their abilities were sought by many, which led to their ruin. However, their souls did not rest..
Fueled by the ungodly power of Yin Yang, the Souls of Lords gained sentience and now serve as an obstacle to all those who wish to gain their power. Those who sought to pass on skills like the Lords before them, needed to retrieve a part of the Lords' Souls..usually through the most difficult of trials and challenges leaving few to succeed and to carry on the flame to the next generation. The practice became more commonplace but difficult nevertheless. Today, individuals who succeed are known as Sensei and carry the mantle of the future flame forward to the next generation..
Within the depths of the Ninja World, the Lords await those seeking to wield their power.
The Trial of Knowledge:
A test of one's knowledge and skills. How much do you know, what are you capable of and can you carry the flame onward into the future? Are you a suitable successor? The Trial of Knowledge begins once one signs up to take on the mantle of Sensei.
Trial of Power:
Upon successfully completing the Trial of Knowledge, the Trial of Power lays before you. Can you retrieve the Souls of Lords from an adversary, to relight the flame that you will carry forward?
You need to:
- Have a good online time
- Be of at least Jounin rank
- Be active on the Forums for a minimum period of 5 months
- You must specialize in at least one Advanced Ninjutsu (Rain, Sound, Ink etc), Hidden Ability (Akimichi, Nara), Kekkei Genkai (Sharingan, Byakugan, etc) or Universal Ability like Fuuinjutsu or Kinjutsu.
- You need to be completely familiar with the current Rules and Restrictions of the AB Role-Playing system.
- You have to be able to write complete and understandable English sentences
As a Valid and Official Sensei, you should:
- Follow the current Rules and Restrictions.
- Abide to the current training system given by Detective L and Never.
- Teach not by simply copy/pasting jutsu descriptions, but actually explaining how they work.
- Follow the instructions given to you by Lord of Kaos, Detective L and Never (the Sensei Supervisors), and the Staff.
- Be regularly active in the Naruto Training Grounds section.
- Help new members to find their way in the RP.
- Never deny someone a training session on unreasonable/non-existent grounds.
- Never ask for payment for a training session.
- Be active or risk losing the title.
By breaking any of these rules you can be removed from your Sensei position and you wont be able to re-apply for 3 full months.
Fill in this and post it in the thread if you fit the above requirements and agree to the terms and conditions outlined;
Have I taken the test before?:
My average online time:
Skills that I can teach in:
I want to become a Sensei because:
Becoming a Sensei:
The mantle of Sensei can now be achieved via passing the two trials:
The first trial begins once you have been approved in this thread and will follow closely to the old Written Test, testing your knowledge of the RP and the tasks that a Sensei will have. This will take place in a specific sub-forum on the site and the link will be sent to you after an agreed upon time has been reached between you and the moderators in charge. The test will be graded and you will be informed on your result. If you failed, refer to the section downward. If you passed, you will be given the location to go in the WSE/NW to continue with the second trial.
The second trial will take place in the WSE/NW, where you will complete a battle oriented task in order to pass the test and gain the title of Sensei. An NPC will guide you and the adversary you face will be randomized in terms of abilities and skills, but you will have to showcase your specialty as well as your general understanding of the RP in this battle, including the understanding of the WSE and its rules.
Failing the Sensei Test
If you fail the Trial of Knowledge or the Trial of Power, you must wait a month before you can reapply.
10 extra Custom Jutsu slots
1 free reversible name change
2000 Kumi per month (at the Sensei Mods' discretion, depending on work done).
2500 Kumi if Sensei of the Month award is won.
Last edited by a moderator: