Official Sensei Application Thread

Kin
397💸
Kumi
193💴
Thread starter #1
Sensei Test
The birth of the Shinobi era brought with it an array of skills and abilities previously unknown. It also brought with it greed and ambition. Some Shinobi developed their own skills, while others were born with it. It spread through the land like a raging flame. The ambition to acquire more skills and power all spread far and wide..A special group of individuals were able to tap into the source of chakra itself and gain the ability to pass on skills much akin to how the Sage originally did. They became known as the Lords. Their very souls enhanced by the power of the Chakra Tree. Their abilities were sought by many, which led to their ruin. However, their souls did not rest..
Fueled by the ungodly power of Yin Yang, the Souls of Lords gained sentience and now serve as an obstacle to all those who wish to gain their power. Those who sought to pass on skills like the Lords before them, needed to retrieve a part of the Lords' Souls..usually through the most difficult of trials and challenges leaving few to succeed and to carry on the flame to the next generation. The practice became more commonplace but difficult nevertheless. Today, individuals who succeed are known as Sensei and carry the mantle of the future flame forward to the next generation..

Within the depths of the Ninja World, the Lords await those seeking to wield their power.
The Trial of Knowledge:

A test of one's knowledge and skills. How much do you know, what are you capable of and can you carry the flame onward into the future? Are you a suitable successor? The Trial of Knowledge begins once one signs up to take on the mantle of Sensei.

Trial of Power:

Upon successfully completing the Trial of Knowledge, the Trial of Power lays before you. Can you retrieve the Souls of Lords from an adversary, to relight the flame that you will carry forward?

Requirements:

You need to:

• Have a good online time
  • Be of at least Jounin rank
  • Be active on the Forums for a minimum period of 5 months
  • You must specialize in at least one Advanced Ninjutsu (Rain, Sound, Ink etc), Hidden Ability (Akimichi, Nara), Kekkei Genkai (Sharingan, Byakugan, etc) or Universal Ability like Fuuinjutsu or Kinjutsu.
  • You need to be completely familiar with the current Rules and Restrictions of the AB Role-Playing system.
  • You have to be able to write complete and understandable English sentences

Rules:

As a Valid and Official Sensei, you should:
  • Follow the current Rules and Restrictions.
  • Abide to the current training system given by Detective L and Never.
  • Teach not by simply copy/pasting jutsu descriptions, but actually explaining how they work.
  • Follow the instructions given to you by Lord of Kaos, Detective L and Never (the Sensei Supervisors), and the Staff.
  • Be regularly active in the Naruto Training Grounds section.
  • Help new members to find their way in the RP.
  • Never deny someone a training session on unreasonable/non-existent grounds.
  • Never ask for payment for a training session.
  • Be active or risk losing the title.
By breaking any of these rules you can be removed from your Sensei position and you wont be able to re-apply for 3 full months.

To Apply:

Fill in this and post it in the thread if you fit the above requirements and agree to the terms and conditions outlined;
Username:
Have I taken the test before?:
My average online time:
My timezone:
Skills that I can teach in:
I want to become a Sensei because:

Becoming a Sensei:
The mantle of Sensei can now be achieved via passing the two trials:

The first trial begins once you have been approved in this thread and will follow closely to the old Written Test, testing your knowledge of the RP and the tasks that a Sensei will have. This will take place in a specific sub-forum on the site and the link will be sent to you after an agreed upon time has been reached between you and the moderators in charge. The test will be graded and you will be informed on your result. If you failed, refer to the section downward. If you passed, you will be given the location to go in the WSE/NW to continue with the second trial.

The second trial will take place in the WSE/NW, where you will complete a battle oriented task in order to pass the test and gain the title of Sensei. An NPC will guide you and the adversary you face will be randomized in terms of abilities and skills, but you will have to showcase your specialty as well as your general understanding of the RP in this battle, including the understanding of the WSE and its rules.

Failing the Sensei Test

If you fail the Trial of Knowledge or the Trial of Power, you must wait a month before you can reapply.

Bonus Perks:

10 extra Custom Jutsu slots
1 free reversible name change
2000 Kumi per month (at the Sensei Mods' discretion, depending on work done).
2500 Kumi if Sensei of the Month award is won.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kin
368💸
Kumi
687💴
Awards
Username: Phaizon
Permission: Uhh... I was a sensei before.. Is that permission?
Have I taken the test before?: Yerppp
My average online time: 1-24 Hours
My timezone: Central
Skills that I am specialized in: Scorch, Earth, Sound
I want to become a Sensei because: Just want to be a helping hand

Approved
- We will contact you (y)

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
137💸
Kumi
658💴
Awards
Username: ReXii
Permission: Sure why not
Have I taken the test before?: Yes
My average online time: 3-6 hours per day
My timezone: gmt +0
Skills that I am specialized in: basic ninjutsu, wind release, space time stuff, fuuinjutsu.
I want to become a Sensei because: I like helping people tbh.

Approved

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Elite
Kin
288💸
Kumi
5,593💴
Username: Jᴀʏ
Permission: Second Time Applying
Have I taken the test before?: Passed the Written Test, went inactive during the Battle Test
My average online time: 3-5 Hours
My timezone: CT
Skills that I am specialized in: Sage Transformation / Smoke / Fuuinjutsu / Taijjutsu / Wind / Sharks
I want to become a Sensei because: Help out the newbs joining the Roleplay, I'm pretty active and personally feel like I'm more than qualified to be a sensei, but yeah mostly to help the new people get acclimated into the Roleplay.

Approved

Kin
2,383💸
Kumi
12,381💴
Username: Zatanna
Permission: Yes
My average online time: 5-8 hours
My timezone: GMT+0 (england)
Skills that I am specialized in: Sharingan, NB tai, Bubble gum, Puppetry, Iron Sand, Smoke, Summoning Contracts, Crystal, Paper
I want to help new members get acquainted with the RP, its a bit daunting at first and I want to show them that its really fun. Teaching is always a passion of mine, you know i graduated as a teacher, and I really want to help this RP move forward and grow!

Approved

Kin
147💸
Kumi
2,765💴
Username: Bruce Wāyne
Have I taken the test before?: Passed Written Failed Battle
My average online time: 7-12 hours a day
My timezone: -5
Skills that I am specialized in: Sage Mode | Water | Lightning | Taijutsu | Snakes | Lightning Armor
I want to become a Sensei because: I want to be a helping hand around the rp. Plus I have a lot to each because of my long term in the rp also.

Approved

Starboy

Legendary
Kin
2,346💸
Kumi
1,485💴
Username: Starboy
My average online time: Too much >_>
My timezone: GMT +02:00
Skills that I am specialized in: Fuinjutsu, Sound, Taijutsu, Water
I want to become a Sensei because: I'd like to train people again. That's pretty much it. At the moment I don't really have much else to do, I just feel like my time could be better spent helping out the new rpers instead of going back and forth doing nothing much.

Approved

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
349💸
Kumi
1,223💴
Awards
Username: -Broly-
Have I taken the test before?: Yes :)[)
My average online time: Average
My timezone: -4
Skills that I am specialized in: Fuuinjutsu
I want to become a Sensei because: Because I wanted to before but I failed the test

Approved

Kin
3,043💸
Kumi
17,932💴
Username: The pervy sage
Have I taken the test before?: Erm yeah, just not this test, like the old test passed twice
My average online time: i dunno... 8 hours a day
My timezone: GMT +0
Skills that I am specialized in: Sharingan, sage mode, rain, rinnegan, med, fuuin, kinjutsu, toads...
I want to become a Sensei because: Always been around to help the site, spent about 5-6 years in total as a sensei and about 2 years as a mod helping. Got lots of time on my hands so why not keep the ball rolling?

Approved

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
2,355💸
Kumi
12,928💴
Username: Ryóma
Have I taken the test before?: No
My average online time: ~5 hours
My timezone: +10 GMT
Skills that I am specialized in: Hōzuki, Byakugan, Ink Ninjutsu, Medical Ninjutsu
I want to become a Sensei because: Now that there are new members, I want to help them with the RP, especially with the Orientations. Also, I literally have a 3 month break now so I'm really free.

Approved

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Veteran
Kin
1,919💸
Kumi
3,375💴
Awards
Username: Skorm
Have I taken the test before?: No, but i have applied before.
My average online time: Active, maybe 3-4 hours.. Idle 8?
My timezone: +1 GMT
Skills that I am specialized in: Yamanaka, Typhoon, Dark, Basic fuinjutsu, was previously an Iron sand shishou so maybe?
I want to become a Sensei because: Like i said, i've been a shishou before and i really enjoyed training people(albeit it wasn't that many..). I've been on AB not for long since it just started existing, but i've been on NB for a very long time and been active in the RP quite a long time too. I'm not seeking the title sensei cause of the perks, but because i like to narrate and train people while also help people who have basic questions(since i was a moderator previously too, that was part of the job). Do i fit to be a sensei though? I don't know, i don't know why Adachi accepted me as an iron sand shishou in the first place except for the fact no one was teaching it back then. If you want me to link my previous trainings in that, fine just ask :D. With that being said, can't wait for the tests :D

Approved

Goetia

Útlægr Guð
Supreme
Kin
345💸
Kumi
5,911💴
Username: Goetia
My average online time: 3 - 4 hours
My timezone: GMT +10
Skills that I am specialized in: Dark Release, Fire Release, Basic Fūinjutsu
I want to become a Sensei because: Understanding concepts and rules is vital to participating in and enjoying the RP. Although I started RP'ing a few years ago, I'm still learning new things as I go along, which helps to shape my approach to the experience. Helping others to get started on their path in the RP, be it by explaining specific concepts, outlining general rules or answering questions, so that they may eventually develop their characters and abilities out of passion and enjoyment, as I have, is a process I'd like to help foster in the new community we've merged with.

Approved

Rucken

Legendary
Kin
962💸
Kumi
4,532💴
Username: Rucken
Have I taken the test before?:
No
My average online time: Depends, however usually always online.
My timezone: GMT +08:00
Skills that I am specialized in: Sharingan, Smoke Release and Fire Release.
I can further learn more about the back goings in the RP. Help be transparent in what's to be done and advise members with a better avenue in RP. I have been in the RP for some time now, I know I can hold myself well in RP combat and knowledge.

Approved

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
707💸
Kumi
2,976💴
Username: Zaphkiel
Tested Before? Yes.
My average online time: Usually 5 or more hours a day.
My timezone: GMT -05:00
Skills that I am specialized in: Sharingan, Fuin,
Ōtsutsuki, Puppetry, Ink.
I want to become a Sensei because: It's in my nature to help,and as a sensei that's exactly the kind of work I'll be heading into. I would also like to be apart of the backbone of the RP, to help mold changes and introduce new concepts/abilities/events. I was a sensei before but had to give it up to focus on my first year of uni. Would love to jump back in.

Approved - We'll contact you

Inch

Legendary
Kin
118💸
Kumi
3,385💴
Awards
Username: Inch
Have I taken the test before?: No
My average online time: One-two hours daily.
My timezone: -6
Skills that I am specialized in: Ice, Bijuu Techniques, Akimichi, Fuuinjutsu
I want to become a Sensei because: I’ve been a member for quite a long time now, and while I’ve applied for the test on a few occasions, I’ve never had a chance to really try to become a sensei. I loved the village system because it gave me a chance to help newer members actually feel included in the RP, and just break into the community in general.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
2,207💸
Kumi
44💴
Username: Gutsy Jiraiya
Tested Before? Yes [Previous Test system on NB]
My average online time: 6-8 hours a day, though with interuptions of University and such at times.
My timezone: GMT +01:00
Skills that I am specialized in: Sage Mode, Toads, Ice [Learned previously] and currently learning Fuuinjutsu. I have learned more though currently not in possession of it.

Reason behind me wanting to become a sensei is sort of the same as it was on NB, it was to try and help NB survive of sorts, though now its more because I want to help the new people coming to AB and help make it as active as possible, of course also learning more myself through training others.

Scaze

Legendary
Kin
226💸
Kumi
10,200💴
Username: Scaze
My average online time: 3 - 4 hours
My timezone: GMT +0
Skills that I am specialized in: Fire Release, Inuzuka, Fuuinjutsu, Sound
I want to become a Sensei because: Wanted to become one before but Vincent 'lost' my test results.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
593💸
Kumi
1,803💴
Username: Xicer
My average online time: 2-4 hours daily(depending on work)
My timezone: GMT -6
Skills that I am specialized in: Medical Ninjutsu, Poison Release, Swift
I want to become a Sensei because: Since I started RPing here, the most fun I've had was teaching students the basics as a Senpai for Vex, when those systems were in place. Teaching is the best way for me to give back to the community doing something I already know I will enjoy.

LGeezy

Legendary
Kin
1,874💸
Kumi
14,516💴
Username: LGeezy
My average online time: 4-6 hours daily depending on work.
My timezone: GMT -7:00
Skills that I am specialized in: Nara, Magnet Release, Byakugan/Otsutsuki, Puppetry, Rain, Fuinjutsu, Kinjutsu, Adv. NB Tai
I want to become a Sensei because: As a Veteran RPer and previous Sensei, I feel I have the knowledge and expertise to introduce new people to the RP experience and make it fun and engaging.

Top Bottom