5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Chapter 400"

Noblesse Manhwa Chapter 400 Discussion and 401 Predictions

Discuss Noblesse Manhwa 400 here and predict the next chapter, Noblesse Manhwa 401

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Noblesse Manhwa Chapter 400 Discussion and 401 Predictions

Now Edian's behaviour throughout this visit and her reaction at being considered an enemy makes much better sense.. She must be quite in love to resist Tardio..

Though Tradio's word were not that wrong about Nobles getting left behind..They are awfully naive at times and really didn't realize their full potential.

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Noblesse Manhwa Chapter 400 Discussion and 401 Predictions

Now Edian's behaviour throughout this visit and her reaction at being considered an enemy makes much better sense.. She must be quite in love to resist Tardio..

Though Tardio's word were not that wrong about Nobles getting left behind..They are awfully naive at times and really didn't realize their full potential.
What? Tardio? Anyways Ragus unlike the other Nobles was not sent into Eternal Sleep, his existence is "finished". Ragus destiny was caught in a loop of insanity, his soul sought power for the sake of his own. Nobles reside on Planet Earth to mantain balance of the human nature, Ragus nature obviosly declared the opposite of his formal duty.

And may Lord Edian's essence rest in peace, she was afterall holden by Lord Raizel. Her Soul was entrusted with Eternal bliss the moment Lord Raizel touched her. After all of this, i dont think Lord Muzaka dares to challenge his best friend.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noblesse Manhwa Chapter 401 Discussion and 402 Predictions

"Chapter 401"

Noblesse Manhwa Chapter 401 Discussion and 402 Predictions

Discuss Noblesse Manhwa 401 here and predict the next chapter, Noblesse Manhwa 402

1 is worst, 5 is best.

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Noblesse Manhwa Chapter 401 Discussion and 402 Predictions

Lord Raizel!!!!, his words define power and Truth itself !!. :vision:

Even his manner of speech in unrivaled, praise him!

Btw why is Noblesse included in mangabase?, i mean it's a "Manhwa".

Last edited:

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Why not? And it's a webtoon. :p
It's english version is published on the site Webtoon, but "Noblesse" is classified as a Manhwa.

I thought it might confuse the readers :sdo:

Last edited:

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He left that site with such an awesome quote and he made his future waifu wondering what the hell was he talking about face :bdpf:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's english version is published on the site Webtoon, but "Noblesse" ia classified as a Manhwa.

I thought it might confuse the readers :sdo:
All the manga hosting site have manhwas and manhuas scans just the same. So I don't see why they will get exceptionally confused at MB.

Noblesse is a Korean so a manhwa but I prefer the term webtoon since it's a digital comic- it's Korean version too is published on web only by the same company, Naver. They do have slightly different feel than the traditional manhwas published in print only.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I think now we are going to focus more on Maduke.

I mean we will go back to Korea and yadda yadda the children and Tao and Karias and everything but Maduke will most likely be the next big boss.

Also, I shit you not, I was browsing some random images and I stumbled on Aris. Her arc is perhaps my favorite ever comedy-wise. Aaaaand she is back. Can't wait for Frankenstein to meet her again. It was fun to see her fangirling over her experiment subject, this time Muzaka that is :p

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I mean we will go back to Korea and yadda yadda the children and Tao and Karias and everything but Maduke will most likely be the next big boss.

Also, I shit you not, I was browsing some random images and I stumbled on Aris. Her arc is perhaps my favorite ever comedy-wise. Aaaaand she is back. Can't wait for Frankenstein to meet her again. It was fun to see her fangirling over her experiment subject, this time Muzaka that is :p
Now after Lord Raizel has experienced such dramatic reunion with his former Loyal nobles, things will not be easy for Lord Muzaka.

Anyhow it's great that Lord muzaka didnt interfere with Lord Raizel's little warm-up.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Muzaka allowing her to experiment ... he is kind of stupid...

I hope Rai is ok. His own friends trying to kill him all the time... smh . Seeing all six of the traitors together kind of reminded how their actions were guided for different reasons... They all looked so amicable but Tradio must be plotting even back then.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Now after Lord Raizel has experienced such dramatic reunion with his former Loyal nobles, things will not be easy for Lord Muzaka.

Anyhow it's great that Lord muzaka didnt interfere with Lord Raizel's little warm-up.
I am surprised he isn't a bit mad, Muzaka that is. He values his tribe after all and traitors or not, those 3 were his kind too.

Muzaka allowing her to experiment ... he is kind of stupid...

I hope Rai is ok. His own friends trying to kill him all the time... smh . Seeing all six of the traitors together kind of reminded how their actions were guided for different reasons... They all looked so amicable but Tradio must be plotting even back then.
Muzaka just doesn't care imo. He has formed some kind of pact with Crombel and if either satisfied with that or somehow under his control.

Well Rai looks visibly shaken. But like he is above such emotions. Or so he thinks at least.
As for Lagus, some time deep in the past he must have respected Rai I think but I agree that he must have been the first one to start plotting against him.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noblesse Manhwa Chapter 402 Discussion and 403 Predictions

"Chapter 402"

Noblesse Manhwa Chapter 402 Discussion and 403 Predictions

Discuss Noblesse Manhwa 402 here and predict the next chapter, Noblesse Manhwa 403

1 is worst, 5 is best.

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Noblesse Manhwa Chapter 402 Discussion and 403 Predictions

good to see rael growing. wonder how long before him, seira, and regis start to surpass their predecessors.

Alien X

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Noblesse Manhwa Chapter 402 Discussion and 403 Predictions

Lord Raizel is not making good prowess in his recovery, i will pray for his recovery. Now that Rael seems determined to finish what Razark started...things are gonna be intresting.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noblesse Manhwa Chapter 406 Discussion and 407 Predictions

"Chapter 406"

Noblesse Manhwa Chapter 406 Discussion and 407 Predictions

Discuss Noblesse Manhwa 406 here and predict the next chapter, Noblesse Manhwa 407

1 is worst, 5 is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.