5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Chapter 387"

Noblesse Manhwa Chapter 387 Discussion and 388 Predictions

Discuss Noblesse Manhwa 387 here and predict the next chapter, Noblesse Manhwa 388

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Schɛrzσ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That ld man should be fed to the dark spear. .-.
Exactly...
Everyone's getting to the same place for the one final clash it seems. This is the right time for Rai and Franky to join the party...
Kudos to Rozaria for damaging Gradeus that much.
I want to see the expression of Ragus when he sees Rai and Raskreia in front of him...

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh come on I feel so cheated right now! She hit him even if she hesitated and he was done for but the the I-have-all-the-cheat-codes grandpa comes and full heals him?

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am looking forward to that grandpa vs Rai.
I mean that Grandpa can ****ing regenerate himself.:|
Can't regenerate when there's nothing left though huehuehuehue.

Let's think about it though. Right now the bad guys are Lagus, Edian, Gradeous and the wolves.

Meanwhile, on the good guys side we will soon have Rai, Franken, Erga Kenesis Di Raskreia (dunno why but felt like calling her by her full name lol) Kaye and Rozaria (Ludis is pretty much KO).
To me, that looks like an overkill. Like, I imagine Rai can handle them by himself but he would be almost dead again but he has too much help. Too much.

I think Raskreia won't let them interfere and take Lagus 1 v 1 since they are in Lukedonia.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Let's think about it though. Right now the bad guys are Lagus, Edian, Gradeous and the wolves.

Meanwhile, on the good guys side we will soon have Rai, Franken, Erga Kenesis Di Raskreia (dunno why but felt like calling her by her full name lol) Kaye and Rozaria (Ludis is pretty much KO).
To me, that looks like an overkill. Like, I imagine Rai can handle them by himself but he would be almost dead again but he has too much help. Too much.

I think Raskreia won't let them interfere and take Lagus 1 v 1 since they are in Lukedonia.
And what about the weird looking staff Grandpa holds in his hand?? I don't think it is going to be blood field and grandpa KO'd. The red colored whips that he uses are certainly related to blood and maybe he has some more tricks.
Kaye isn't worth much. He is injured, I doubt can do much. Lagus will fight Rai most probably.
Raskreia(who apparently reminded me of Akame from Akame Ga Kiru in this chapter, though very classy version as compared to her), will more likely fight others or will go against Werewolf Lord. Yeah, I am expecting him to make entry as well and then we have that unknown first elder(?), who is still alive. So team good guys and bad guys are pretty balanced.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So..... in the end all this exercise of the butler and his master will end with Rai overseeing the fight and praising the Lord while the Union leaders finally learning the secret that Frankenstein is still alive or not.. and die soon after...I think if it comes to that some of them will escape..

Raskreia is strong but Lagus is ancient with enhanced regenerative powers. He is going to be a handful..

Oh come on I feel so cheated right now! She hit him even if she hesitated and he was done for but the the I-have-all-the-cheat-codes grandpa comes and full heals him?
That Tardio guy was always a cheat. Even when we saw him first time around.

And what about the weird looking staff Grandpa holds in his hand?? I don't think it is going to be blood field and grandpa KO'd. The red colored whips that he uses are certainly related to blood and maybe he has some more tricks.
Kaye isn't worth much. He is injured, I doubt can do much. Lagus will fight Rai most probably.
Raskreia(who apparently reminded me of Akame from Akame Ga Kiru in this chapter, though very classy version as compared to her), will more likely fight others or will go against Werewolf Lord. Yeah, I am expecting him to make entry as well and then we have that unknown first elder(?), who is still alive. So team good guys and bad guys are pretty balanced.
Hmm this is a possible scenario.

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the artist changed her design a bit this chapter that's why she gave you those Akame feelings perhaps.

I think Marude is Muzaka's job so i doubt he will appear here.

And of course it's not going to be blood field and KO but I just want Raskreia to beat a bad guy that threatens her kingdom 1 vs 1. I want her to be strong, she is the Lady (I dislike calling her Lord), come on, she must be able to handle this.

So..... in the end all this exercise of the butler and his master will end with Rai overseeing the fight and praising the Lord while the Union leaders finally learning the secret that Frankenstein is still alive or not.. and die soon after...I think if it comes to that some of them will escape..

Raskreia is strong but Lagus is ancient with enhanced regenerative powers. He is going to be a handful..
I know it would be silly for Rai to reach that place only to see her battle but I just really really want Raskreia to beat the top bad guy this time.

Franken will destroy Gradeus, I have been waiting for this for ages. Berserker vs berserker, good stuff.

Last edited: