Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd like a warm apple pie please!!!!!!!!

while you get that for me tell me everything about the following

Ninjutsu
Elemental ninjutsu
difference between the two
chakra

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ninjutsu: Ninjutsu is the use of techniques that require chakra to make, not counting those which use the elements. Although Genjutsu too requires chakra, they do not do real damage. So it is pretty much the use of techniques that are not elemental or for illusions :3

Elemental Ninjutsu: Elemental ninjutsu is the use of ninjutsu using one of the five basic elements: fire, water, win, earth, and lightning. I pretty much revolves around mos elemental attacks and by combining tow or three of those elements, you are able to make Kekkei Genkai or Kekkei Tota.

Difference: Well, the difference is that while regular ninjutsu can vary between multiple things, elemental ninjutsu is just between those five elements and any combination between them.

Chakra: Chakra is what every ninja has and what they use up for ninjutsu, both elemental and regular, and genjutsu. Taijutsu doesn't usually require chakra. It is in pretty much every part of a ninja's body and travels through pathways inside a person.

*gives you a freshly baked apple pie*
Sorry if it wasn't descriptive enough :3

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hand seals are what a ninja use to mold chakra in different ways, if a ninja has mastery over a specific element though, they are able to reduce the amount of hand seals needed.

If you mean the differences, the only ones I can think of I already stated, which are the fact that one side is has the attributes of the five elements and that they can be combined to create different elements, where as regular ninjutsu concentrates on non elemental attacks that still require chakra. :3

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nah i meant like raw chakra < elemental chakra.

like i want to let you know A rank ninjutsu is over powered by A rank elemental jutsu.

do you know of it?

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well let me further explain then so you don't make a mistake.

Any ninjutsu that you need to defend from, you can defend and counter with any elemental ninjutsu of 1 rank below or the same rank. If 1 rank below it will cancel the jutsu and also if it is the same rank then the will over power the ninjutsu and continue on with a lowered rank. Now, you have to account for the size of the jutsu. For example if someone attacks you with a big ball rasengan, it's a huge scale attack. You can't block or defend with a small one, it just won't work!

Got it?

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you mean the jutsu, after reading the description, it is pretty much making your desire to kill your opponent stronger and very noticeable through chakra, to the point that you can even make them believe they are trapped within a genjutsu or begin to feel ill.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you mean the jutsu, after reading the description, it is pretty much making your desire to kill your opponent stronger and very noticeable through chakra, to the point that you can even make them believe they are trapped within a genjutsu or begin to feel ill.
It's not a genjutsu at all....

thought i'll let LoK explain this one as his explaination is a bit better than mine

The thing with Killing Intent is that it's horribly translated from the manga/anime to our roleplay. When Orochimaru used it on Sasuke and the useless girl, they were only Genin ranked ninja whereas Orochimaru was a Sannin ranked ninja. If that were our RP, they'd be 4 ranks lower than Orochimaru when he used it. However, Sasuke easily deciphered that it was not a genjutsu, simply Orochimaru's will to kill them both and in turn, broke free from his fear by stabbing himself and fleeing. If a genin is able to break from one of Sannin ranked's Killing Intent so easily, why are there so many problems with this jutsu here? It's mainly in part to how it's written. Take a look.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra

1st bold: Due to a vast difference of ranks, it makes it harder to pinpoint what exactly happens when one user uses it against someone else. Each rank correlates to the ninja rank (e=genin, d=chuunin, etc) so higher ranked ninja's killing intent would obviously be higher than lower ranked ninja's
2nd bold: When this jutsu was first used by Zabuza, he first used the hidden within the mist jutsu to hide his location and his being from Kakashi and the others. It's safe to assume he was between mid to long range at this time.
3rd bold: Due to the darkness of the user's intent, the target will feel "pressure" or feel as if the chakra is holding them into place, unable to move, from fear of facing such a remarkable foe.
4th bold: When Zabuza used it on Kakashi and the others, Sasuke was Genin ranked whereas Zabuza was the rank of a Jounin. In the manga, the ranks are Genin > Chuunin > Jounin > Kage. When Sasuke was affected by it, he had difficulty holding his kunai and even wanted to kill himself then to save from a gruesome death by Zabuza. Kakashi, who was a Jounin as well, however stopped him and bought him to his senses before he could do so. Kakashi being the same rank wasn't effected as much as Sasuke. He may have felt the killing intent, but it certainly did not affect him. This leads me to think that if Killing Intent is to be used in a battle of say Team 1 (a genin and jounin) and team 2 (genin and jounin), if either jounin uses his killing intent on a genin, the opposing jounin would be unaffected and be able to "awaken" the ally under effect. Your thoughts on this?
5th bold: When Sasuke was once more placed under this jutsu (which is why I say he's a ***** lol), this time his foe was Sannin ranked, though in the manga he would be equivalent to a Kage ranked ninja. The difference this time was 3 ranks. Sasuke was subsequently scared and terrified, though not like his fellow Genin ranked ninja Useless Girl. She was literally unable to blink, let alone move. Sasuke had images of their sure deaths in his mind, just from Oro's intent to kill. His purpose (oro's), his drive, his intent

Ouacus

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's not a genjutsu at all....

thought i'll let LoK explain this one as his explaination is a bit better than mine
I said it made them believe, but that's what I got from the description :3
I understand it now
And I'm sure Sakura is useless girl right? x3