Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,337💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
About damn time; oh well. Greetings, I am Mirabelle Hayabusa. It seems I was tasked with taking up your training within the ranks of our clan. Please introduce yourself and what knowledge do you know of our clan. What do you know about Chakra no Ryujin, Wuji. Anything related to our clan will suffice for the time being.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About damn time; oh well. Greetings, I am Mirabelle Hayabusa. It seems I was tasked with taking up your training within the ranks of our clan. Please introduce yourself and what knowledge do you know of our clan. What do you know about Chakra no Ryujin, Wuji. Anything related to our clan will suffice for the time being.
Our people were simple farmers at some point, oppressed by a savage warlord. Then when the Kaguya broke the taboo and ate the fruit, it had drastic effects everywhere, including our people's lands. Their crops began to quickly stop producing at livable rates, so had to make plans of forcefully breaking free from oppression. They sent groups out to learn different war tactics and over time they learned and took well to the arts of stealthily getting things done without anything tracing back to them. This lead to allies of the Hayabusa being taken out, due to the enemies naturally having no one else to blame. Before the Hayabusa themselves became a target, the juubi was born and started wreaking havoc on the lands many lands, including the Hayabusa lands were wiped out, though the Hayabusa were spared due to the intervention of beings on a higher level of existence. These Daiyokai no Ryujin, Watatsumi Sanjin, or 'Great Spirits of the Dragon, the Three Watatsumi Dragons' were spiritual god dragons from a race known as Spirit Dragons that the Hayabusa worshipped. The Dragons each put a segment of themselves into the Hayabusa, creating 3 unique pools within them. These pools combined with the chakra spread through everyone at the time, created within the Hayabusa Chakra no Ryujin (Chakra of the Dragon). Having access to the unique pools within them, the Hayabusa gained access to Wuji or 'Nothingness'."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,337💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Great, there’s a bit more to it but that’s a general way to sum things up. Now then, let’s get straight into the meat and potatoes. So the Hayabusa as you said has access to a power known as Wuji. How we control the power is through the Dantians, three unique pools of power that exists within us. Once you harness the power with your own chakra you create Dragon Chakra. Now the clan in itself as three passives abilities. There are Wujin, Taijin and Spirituality. There are a few active abilities within them that we’ll go over too but here’s a general overlook of the powers.

Wujin (No-being): This is a passive ability within the Hayabusa clan and the first introduction to the manipulation of existence through Neidan that a Hayabusa shinobi gains. This ability is how the Hayabusa have stayed hidden from the outside world for as long as they have. This ability deals with the concealment of a Hayabusa’s existence from the means of sensory and perception. The Hayabusa manipulate their Dantian (chakra centers) in order to erase their physical essence, vital energy, and incorporeal spirit on an extra-sensory and perception level. In other words, any means of comprehension of the existence of the Hayabusa that isn’t done through the five basic senses is impossible for non-Hayabusa. This is achieved at the genin level and is passive just as the tree climbing and water walking exercises. When a Hayabusa becomes skilled enough, they can even erase themselves from the perception of the five basic senses, however, doing so requires active manipulation of the Dantian and takes one of the three moves per turn. Also, due to the fact that a Hayabusa is essentially out of the plain of existence in this form, they cannot attack an opponent or mold their chakra to use techniques until they release the wujin and once again appear in the enemies senses. The length of time and amount of times one can erase their own existence depends on the skill of the Hayabusa. Hayabusa are immune to one another’s Wujin abilities at a certain level and rank and are capable of detecting other Hayabusa members no matter where they are. This is done through Taijin.

Taijin (Supreme-being): This is the opposite of the Hayabusa’s Wujin ability which refers to their perception and conception of their own beings. This is less of a sensory technique for others and more of a self-awareness. In convention with the philosophy, Taiji would be akin to “everything” which was born from Wuji. In the sense of this passive ability, a Hayabusa makes themselves indefinitely aware of their own existence in whatever form and wherever it may be. In other words, if, for example, a portion of a Hayabusa’s existence were to be separated from them yet still existed, they would be able to tell exactly where it was located. This is done through them being aware of the physical essence, vital energy, and spirituality of their own being. This also extends to weaker members of the Hayabusa who cannot hide their presence from higher ranked members. Hayabusa are the only ones who possess the Dantian and thus members of the clan can be aware of one another’s existence. This ability only pertains to one’s own existence and that of weaker Hayabusa members and knowing of their existence. This ability does not give an indication of what exists around or what occurs around their existence. A Hayabusa will know nothing else other what pertains directly to their existence. This ability is unlocked at the genin level as well but extends only to knowing about their own existence at that level.

Spirituality: The very beings of all Hayabusa are embedded with the Watatsumi Sanjin. Due to such a power, the Hayabusa have a great deal of spiritual energy which makes them more acute and resistant to spiritual based attacks. When confronted with spiritual/mental attacks (with the exception of Yin Release and MS level), the damage and effects are reduced by half and status effects (effects that place restrictions on a victim’s capabilities) would weaken by one rank. Though, when a Hayabusa becomes more skilled they can actively resist the effects of any spiritual based techniques completely at the expense of a move (minus Yin and MS level). Note, this does not make Hayabusa passively immune in any way to techniques like genjutsu or Yamanaka techniques, merely they are more tolerant and capable of resisting mental and spiritual damage from such techniques. They still experience the sensory manipulation of illusions and must actively recognize and break free unless they have the power to resist the technique.
Once you read through; let me know and we shall continue.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great, there’s a bit more to it but that’s a general way to sum things up. Now then, let’s get straight into the meat and potatoes. So the Hayabusa as you said has access to a power known as Wuji. How we control the power is through the Dantians, three unique pools of power that exists within us. Once you harness the power with your own chakra you create Dragon Chakra. Now the clan in itself as three passives abilities. There are Wujin, Taijin and Spirituality. There are a few active abilities within them that we’ll go over too but here’s a general overlook of the powers.

Once you read through; let me know and we shall continue.
Alright, I'm ready to proceed.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,337💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Very well then, let’s start with Wujin. This passive, in particular, is what allowed us to remain hidden from society for many generations. Utilizing all three of the Dantians together – Wujin acts as concealment of who we are. This renders abilities on perception and extraordinary level from being able to detect us. Nothing about you can be perceived by them, be it your chakra, your spirit, or anything

There is a bit more to it as well, despite all of this – this is just a passive feature, meaning that it’s not something you actively need to focus on. You can however directly amplify your Wujin, rendering now unperceivable to even the basic five senses. This is a more conscious use, but there is some consequence to it. While in this state, you are basically none existent, which means you cannot mold chakra nor can you attack anyone. This I will say is a move that I would use for infiltration but of course, everyone will find their niche. It also doesn’t last very long at lower ranks so really and truly pick your timing wisely with it.

With that being said let's review a bit here and with a small quiz:

What clans, be it custom and canon, are able to logically detect a Hayabusa not utilizing the active portion of Wujin. Also in battle, do you think Wujin would allow you to avoid a move by utilizing it’s active portion?

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Clans that depend on natural things to sense would be able to, like the enhanced smelling of Inuzaku for example. And no, we would be imperceptible but we still would exist and could take a hit

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,337💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
I’ll be honest I was looking for an actual list to see what your opinion on what each of em can or cant possibly do. Oh well, guess I’ll do it myself and go over why they can/cant. Let’s start with canons then into custom clans, at least the relevant ones.

Inuzuka – They can because their sensing your smell; you actual smell. However people like Scaze and myself have customs with the Inuzuka that can smell chakra. This won’t work however as its no longer just enhanced smell, it’s now a extrasensory skill.

Dojutsu Clans: They cannot see our chakra/chakra network etc, but they can still track our physical movements. So a Sharingan can still see your movements in their slow motion predication ability.

Chakra sensory, emotion sensing and all those other shits don’t work on us either. The only clan/canon character with an extrasensory ability to sense us is Kaguya herself and Children of Tiamat. The former is cause her sensing cannot be denied, thus you can’t hide from her at all and also her Children of Tiamat can sense our lifeforce no matter what as well.

Now in terms of custom clans, there are a few can sense us and here’s why.
Kisei: Kisei cant actually “detect” us, but their mind reading thing allows them to basically be able to keep tabs on our location.

Noah Clan: They can sense the space around them being occupied. This is one of the few extrasensory type of sensing that can detect us, why? Cause it’s not really directed to “us” it’s the space we occupy which requires the sense of touch, thus we are within their field of knowledge by knowing we are occupying space nearby.

Ganmi: They have a two forms of sensing, enhanced taste and chakra tasting. They both are the same thing but one is capable of just literally “tasting” tastes around them akin to the Inuzuka’s smell, but they can also taste chakra as well. The non chakra tasting one is where they can detect us.

Kiyoshi, Katsuryoku, Valentines etc who all have extrasensory sensing skills aren’t able to detect us. Other than that, if you have no questions we can continue.

Next passive would be

Taijin (Supreme-being): This is the opposite of the Hayabusa’s Wujin ability which refers to their perception and conception of their own beings. This is less of a sensory technique for others and more of a self-awareness. In convention with the philosophy, Taiji would be akin to “everything” which was born from Wuji. In the sense of this passive ability, a Hayabusa makes themselves indefinitely aware of their own existence in whatever form and wherever it may be. In other words, if, for example, a portion of a Hayabusa’s existence were to be separated from them yet still existed, they would be able to tell exactly where it was located. This is done through them being aware of the physical essence, vital energy, and spirituality of their own being. This also extends to weaker members of the Hayabusa who cannot hide their presence from higher ranked members. Hayabusa are the only ones who possess the Dantian and thus members of the clan can be aware of one another’s existence. This ability only pertains to one’s own existence and that of weaker Hayabusa members and knowing of their existence. This ability does not give an indication of what exists around or what occurs around their existence. A Hayabusa will know nothing else other what pertains directly to their existence. This ability is unlocked at the genin level as well but extends only to knowing about their own existence at that level.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’ll be honest I was looking for an actual list to see what your opinion on what each of em can or cant possibly do. Oh well, guess I’ll do it myself and go over why they can/cant. Let’s start with canons then into custom clans, at least the relevant ones.

Inuzuka – They can because their sensing your smell; you actual smell. However people like Scaze and myself have customs with the Inuzuka that can smell chakra. This won’t work however as its no longer just enhanced smell, it’s now a extrasensory skill.

Dojutsu Clans: They cannot see our chakra/chakra network etc, but they can still track our physical movements. So a Sharingan can still see your movements in their slow motion predication ability.

Chakra sensory, emotion sensing and all those other shits don’t work on us either. The only clan/canon character with an extrasensory ability to sense us is Kaguya herself and Children of Tiamat. The former is cause her sensing cannot be denied, thus you can’t hide from her at all and also her Children of Tiamat can sense our lifeforce no matter what as well.

Now in terms of custom clans, there are a few can sense us and here’s why.
Kisei: Kisei cant actually “detect” us, but their mind reading thing allows them to basically be able to keep tabs on our location.

Noah Clan: They can sense the space around them being occupied. This is one of the few extrasensory type of sensing that can detect us, why? Cause it’s not really directed to “us” it’s the space we occupy which requires the sense of touch, thus we are within their field of knowledge by knowing we are occupying space nearby.

Ganmi: They have a two forms of sensing, enhanced taste and chakra tasting. They both are the same thing but one is capable of just literally “tasting” tastes around them akin to the Inuzuka’s smell, but they can also taste chakra as well. The non chakra tasting one is where they can detect us.

Kiyoshi, Katsuryoku, Valentines etc who all have extrasensory sensing skills aren’t able to detect us. Other than that, if you have no questions we can continue.

Next passive would be
No questions, and also no questions about the next passive listed.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,337💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Alright, moving onto this. Tell me what you think about it and what you understand with it.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, moving onto this. Tell me what you think about it and what you understand with it.
You posted that one already lol, but basically it allows us to be aware of our existence even if somehow seperated from our main self, like if my arm was in another dimension and still existed I would be aware of where it was, even if I wasn't aware of whats around the arm itself

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,337💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Spirituality: The very beings of all Hayabusa are embedded with the Watatsumi Sanjin. Due to such a power, the Hayabusa have a great deal of spiritual energy which makes them more acute and resistant to spiritual based attacks. When confronted with spiritual/mental attacks (with the exception of Yin Release and MS level), the damage and effects are reduced by half and status effects (effects that place restrictions on a victim’s capabilities) would weaken by one rank. Though, when a Hayabusa becomes more skilled they can actively resist the effects of any spiritual based techniques completely at the expense of a move (minus Yin and MS level). Note, this does not make Hayabusa passively immune in any way to techniques like genjutsu or Yamanaka techniques, merely they are more tolerant and capable of resisting mental and spiritual damage from such techniques. They still experience the sensory manipulation of illusions and must actively recognize and break free unless they have the power to resist the technique.

My bad, this is the next one. Tell me about it!

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My bad, this is the next one. Tell me about it!
Very useful ability that can be used to help free ones mind from mental attacks, minus of course Yin and MS level attacks. Definitely useful against mental damaging attacks and would make breaking it a little easier as you may be more in control of your mind and able to find a way out instead of being mentally incapacitated.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,337💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Alright, remember that that the reductions themselves are passive but the resisting counts as an active move. The amount of times you can resist is based on your position within the clan. Anyways don’t have much to cover on this so we’ll start with some of the clan techniques. Which of the basic three would you like to start with? Taji Dao, Wuji Dao or Hayabusa Koubodo

• Love

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, remember that that the reductions themselves are passive but the resisting counts as an active move. The amount of times you can resist is based on your position within the clan. Anyways don’t have much to cover on this so we’ll start with some of the clan techniques. Which of the basic three would you like to start with? Taji Dao, Wuji Dao or Hayabusa Koubodo
F'ING LOVE that avy and sig!!

How bout we start with Hayabusa Koubodo

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,337💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
(Hayabusa Kobudo: Kumite) Hayabusa Martial Way: Fighting
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 30 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Kumite refers to the free fighting style of Hayabusa Kobudo. Hayabusa hone their fighting style through the practice of kata (forms) and bunkai (application) which utilize the dantian and Neidan. Over the years, four essential kumite styles have come out of Hayabusa Kobudo that all Hayabusa must learn; Huquan, Shequan, Longquan, and Wuquan.

Huquan (Tiger Fist)

Hu Quan is the fundamental fighting form of Hayabusa Kobudo. The form is characterized as the most direct and offensive style of fighting. Hayabusa will use their lower dantian to draw physical essence from nothingness (Wuji) into their being. The essence drawn into the user’s being increases their physical speed, strength, and awareness allowing them to heightened feats of taijutsu. The user is able to perform taijutsu and other acrobatic movements at twice their normal speed as well as react to anything as long as it is within their range of sensory perception (five senses, taijin, etc). Alternatively, the user can move linearly three times their speed (chunin and above), however this level of movement cannot be maintained for longer than a single turn. As for their power, Hayabusa gain +20 to their taijutsu while using Huquan. The user can use Huquan fighting in successive turns depending on their rank which reflects their overall physical condition. Genin and chunin can only use Huquan for a single turn. Jounin and Head Ninja can maintain it for 2 successive turns. Dragon Ninja are able to maintain it for 3 turns at a time and Masters 4 turns. The drawback to Huquan is that, the user can only use lower dantian based techniques and non-elemental techniques while they are using this form. If used for more than two successive turns, the user becomes unable to use any lower dantian techniques for the number of turns over 2 they utilize this style. For those who are limited to two turns and below, they require a single turn cool down before re-use. Haquan can be used twice for genin - jounin, thrice for Head and Dragon Ninja, and four times for master ninja.

Note: Only one form at a time can be utilized.
Note: Members are capable of submitting their own Hayabusa Kobudo techniques after having completed all three forms from this technique

Alright let's talk, tell me what you understand of this move.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Hayabusa Kobudo: Kumite) Hayabusa Martial Way: Fighting
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 30 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Kumite refers to the free fighting style of Hayabusa Kobudo. Hayabusa hone their fighting style through the practice of kata (forms) and bunkai (application) which utilize the dantian and Neidan. Over the years, four essential kumite styles have come out of Hayabusa Kobudo that all Hayabusa must learn; Huquan, Shequan, Longquan, and Wuquan.

Huquan (Tiger Fist)

Hu Quan is the fundamental fighting form of Hayabusa Kobudo. The form is characterized as the most direct and offensive style of fighting. Hayabusa will use their lower dantian to draw physical essence from nothingness (Wuji) into their being. The essence drawn into the user’s being increases their physical speed, strength, and awareness allowing them to heightened feats of taijutsu. The user is able to perform taijutsu and other acrobatic movements at twice their normal speed as well as react to anything as long as it is within their range of sensory perception (five senses, taijin, etc). Alternatively, the user can move linearly three times their speed (chunin and above), however this level of movement cannot be maintained for longer than a single turn. As for their power, Hayabusa gain +20 to their taijutsu while using Huquan. The user can use Huquan fighting in successive turns depending on their rank which reflects their overall physical condition. Genin and chunin can only use Huquan for a single turn. Jounin and Head Ninja can maintain it for 2 successive turns. Dragon Ninja are able to maintain it for 3 turns at a time and Masters 4 turns. The drawback to Huquan is that, the user can only use lower dantian based techniques and non-elemental techniques while they are using this form. If used for more than two successive turns, the user becomes unable to use any lower dantian techniques for the number of turns over 2 they utilize this style. For those who are limited to two turns and below, they require a single turn cool down before re-use. Haquan can be used twice for genin - jounin, thrice for Head and Dragon Ninja, and four times for master ninja.

Note: Only one form at a time can be utilized.
Note: Members are capable of submitting their own Hayabusa Kobudo techniques after having completed all three forms from this technique

Alright let's talk, tell me what you understand of this move.
Great fighting form, love the speed and reaction boosts as well as the Tai boost ofc. A drawback or two, but nothing a Taijutsu master couldn't easily work thru. I also absolutely love that last note, as a fan of martial arts and such I'll have fun thinking something up.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,337💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Great fighting form, love the speed and reaction boosts as well as the Tai boost ofc. A drawback or two, but nothing a Taijutsu master couldn't easily work thru. I also absolutely love that last note, as a fan of martial arts and such I'll have fun thinking something up.
Good now tell me, do you believe the other Dantians can be used in this martial arts? If yes, how? If not, why not? Read on some of the techniques if you know where to locate them so you can get an idea.