RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Underground in the tunnels, he hears foot steps that aren't his, now as he stops to move. They too stop. Clearly he was being followed, knowing he had the scroll of Technology. He figured he would be a target, moreover he wasn't afraid as he could pretty much take care of himself damn good. Shouting out to the person who followed him in the underground tunnels that were massive in length and width (Mid-range from all directions except the distance between us). Ikiru staying calm to see what would happen now.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
I have my Muramasa blade on my left hip, infused with lightning. Im a person summong specilist, but forgot to put a summon, so for now, ill have this summon with me for the entire fight
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hunahpu to Xbalanque, Hiro-tsuin sono Taiyo to Tsuki) - Summoning Technique: Hunahpu and Xbalanque, the Hero Twins of the Sun and Moon
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: Hunahpu and Xbalanque are twin brothers who were born with differing coloration. Hunahpu has the traditional orange fur with black rosette spots, while Xbalanque was born with the more rare black melanism coloration. As the two brothers grew and became more powerful, they began drawing comparisons to the sun and moon, thus earning their nickname as the Hero Twins of the Sun and Moon. Both jaguars are of similar size and stand on all fours with their backs reaching up to about six feet. Hunahpu is proficient in the fire element and is capable of using up to A-rank techniques. He also has the passive ability to sense body heat making him an excellent tracker. Xbalanque is proficient in the wind element and is capable of using up to A-rank techniques. As a melanistic jaguar, Xbalanque is able to extend the jaguar ability to hide their presence from non-sensor ninja to include chakra sensory techniques, making him a stealthy opponent. While masking his chakra, he cannot use any chakra based jutsu of his own without allowing his chakra to be sensed. The twins share a mental link with each other which allows for them to communicate through their thoughts, though this doesn't extend to the summoner. Both summons are considered A-rank individually.
-Can only be summoned once per battle.
-Lasts 4 turns once summoned.
Im also wearing my mask, the one in my bio, so my eyes are "obsecured" at least at long range, mid range you'd be able to see them

Being robbed was one thing, having someone lure you into a cave, this was just aggravating. Albeit, the cave was quite large, large enough for Raven and her twin jaguars to walk side by side, it was still unnerving. Raven was more into, fighting in the open, then in confined spaces, with her multitude of large scale techniques, fighting in such a confined space would render her usual battling style, she was lucky tez was here, he would bring the entire cave down.

Raven followed the feint foot prints left in the loose dirt inside the cave, simply following, until she heard a voice call back, saying that he knew she was there. This proclamation was strange, Raven wasn't really trying to hide her presence in anyway, hell she was barely tracking this guy, simply following his obvious foot steps. Traps weren't anything Raven really cared about, so she walked without much care. Rounding the corner, the man had turned to face her, on his belt, she could see the scroll. The stolen scroll, whether he had stolen it directly, or had stolen it from the person who stole it from her, mattered not really. Fact was, he had what belonged to her, and she wanted it back. With a voice distorted, by the demonic four eyed mask on her face, Raven spoke.

Listen, kid, i'm not sure why you have that scroll, but it belongs to me. Its the details on how to build my armor, open it and have a look, and then look at my mask, you'll see, the designs, they're all mine, so if you'd just hand that back over, it would save us both a lot of hardache, and i hate fighting in confined spaces, its too dull, so, wanna give that back to me?

Raven waited for an answer, to both her sides, at 2m, Huna and X stood, Huna on the left, X on the right, flanking her, watching, but Raven wasn't overly worried, this kid was likely just some little thief, not a threat.

Reactions: RuckenTM

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Sorry for the ALMOST late Reply.

Awaiting to confront the incoming threat that he wasn’t able to shake off. This person who followed him was no ordinary foe. He was skilled enough to trail behind Ikiru, meaning he had the efficient level of speed and tracking skills on par with him or even greater. This didn’t scare Ikiru as he was well rounded himself, now as he heard several feet move around the corner. He was two cats on the sides of this man, ‘those are shinobi-summons’ he thought to himself as he watched carefully of what other actions they’d take.

“Listen, kid, i'm not sure why you have that scroll, but it belongs to me. Its the details on how to build my armor, open it and have a look, and then look at my mask, you'll see, the designs, they're all mine, so if you'd just hand that back over, it would save us both a lot of hardache, and i hate fighting in confined spaces, its too dull, so, wanna give that back to me?”

Lifting his hand to rub his forehead in annoyance, doing that has his katana summoned water throughout the place. Soon the place would drip with water in the near future, however at the moment nothing seemed to happen as nothing changed. Ikiru's katana laid dormant, waiting for a moment of action, “***** please! You didn’t just trial me all-way here, to tell me, you hate fighting. Let’s cut to the chase *****, you either leave me alone with this scroll or you’re going to lose to some kid.”

Drawing his katana now, he signaled for his opponent to come towards him as he molded chakra to summon his sharingan (3t). While doing so, he activated his curse mark, which draped over his skin in a pattern. This not only boosted his senses but he quickly dropped his weights off his feet. Meanwhile that went on, Ikiru would reach under his shirt that he applied the fuinjutsu seal that would become active when he was in range to his opponent. “…it’s your move.”

( Uchiha Ikimono to angō-ka no Ken ) - Uchiha Sword of Creatures and Encryption (Passive)
Type: Weapon
Range: N/a
Chakra: (-20 to enemy chakra)
Damage: N/a
Description: This blade is the most treasured item from Rai Uchiha, the prized possession of when he was alive. Having been in command of a group of his clansmen, it is presumable that Rai had capable leadership skills. He was a capable swordsman, even with one eye blinded. He also showed a noticeable amount of physical strength, being able to shatter the ground with a single strike of his sword. When death took him, his sword was passed onto his children soon they too passed on the sword. The very death of the Uchiha clan, resulted in treasures to being sold off to whoever would be interested. Years to pass, the sword ended back into a Uchiha home. Soon Ikiru's father presented the sword to him, with simple his understanding of where it came from. Since the massacre of the Uchiha clan, it's whole history of the sword is not known to Ikiru or anyone as Ikiru knows only it's a Uchiha sword.

Abilities of the blade:
╳ This blade once drawn would draw up water from the ground forming water sources with in two turns anywhere on land(passive). This is a very unique trait for a sword to carry which gave note that this blade could tap into natural aquifer's in the ground. The hot water sources are fairly large in size which is why it takes two turns for the blade's natural water ability to activate. These very hot waters can harm the opponent if they so fall upon them (B-rank Damage).

╳ When the user of the sword strikes an enemy or something an enemy is touching the water sucks -20 chakra from the enemy with every contacted strike. This form is very intricate and also unique to user who developed the ability. Upon learning of the seals embedded on the sword, by making a single handseal the user can release the seals from the sword allowing him to drain chakra via through the seal marks per each strike per turn (max. 80).

Restrictions:
+ Can only make one water source per Match.
+ Must have learned Fuin at B-rank or more.
+ Takes two turns to draw up from underground a water source.
+Water sources cannot be made within five meters of opponent/s

(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye (Passive)
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG

(Ten no Juin: Ichi) - Heaven's Cursed Seal: Level 1
Chakra: 30 ( +100 chakra; -10 to user per turn )
Description: The user wills the opening of the cursed seal partially, giving him more chakra and more strength, as the Senjutsu Chakra contained within the seal is unleashed upon the users body in a reduced amount. Patterned red lines that extend from the Cursed Seal on the body of the user course through the user's body, covering it in a repetitive pattern as their body surges with chakra. When the state it done, the lines will become a solid black. While active, the seal actively consumes the users chakra in order to produce and fuel Senjutsu Chakra into his body. While in this stage, the user gains +15 damage to his elemental Ninjutsu and +10 to his Taijutsu. His physical strength is slightly improved as is his speed.

Note: Lasts for 5 turns.
Note: Can be deactivated at will.
Note: Usable twice.

( Fūin Wana Bakuhatsu ) – Sealing Trap Explosion
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user places a seal on a chosen location which when an enemy target draws closer to the seal it will release itself in activation to the enemy’s chakra and cause an explosion.
1620 Chakra / 160 Health

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Raven was already growing weiry of this interaction. Maybe it was just the damp smelly cave she was in, but her patience was running on absolute zero. His attitude was pathetic, and he spoke too much for a little thief. At least, thats what Raven thought at first, until his eyes went red, and three tomoe appeared. Another of her clan, it seemed. This would be an annoyance, she very well couldn't kill him now, snatching the life of one of her clan mates was against her best wishes. Yet, he wasn't going to budge on the manner. As the kids eyes flicked red, under her mask, Ravens eyes also shifted, activating her own Sharingan. As she did, Raven snapped off one of her teeth, crushing it and ingesting it. As she did, her chakra would flare up, doubling in its amount. Raven knew the kid would see her chakra explode, as she already had a massive chakra reserve anyway. At the same time, Raven shifted on her feet. Her training with Huna and X was enough, that the two knew to attack, when Ravens feet faced each of them directly. It was a wide stance, right leg back, with her foot facing X, her left foot slightly to the left, pointing at Huna. The twins also knew Ravens philosophy about fighting her own clan mates, Incapacitate, dont kill, and thats what they would do.

As a combination, the twin Jaguars would attack, combining their opposing elements into one. Huna would mould his fire chakra, launching a large fireball towards the kid, however, this wasnt all. X would follow up, launching a cascading blast of wind right behind it, combining the two into a wall of flames that would stretch the entire width of the cave, like a literal wall of fire being launched at the kid. Meanwhile, Raven would keep her position, channeling her chakra, and absorbing Senjutsu into herself. She had noticed the marks spread across the kid, and his chakra surge, it looked like some kind of Sage mode variant, so Raven decided she would follow suit, showing him a real sage mode. Over the fiery inferno, Raven would speak.

I didn't say i hate fighting, i hate fighting in confined spaces, brat!

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye(passive)
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

(Heishi Piru) Soldier Pills
Type:
Supplementary
Description and Background:Soldier pills are a more combat aimed variation of the military ration pill. Upon ingesting the pill, your chakra supply doubles, but burns at a greatly accelerated rate due to the "pressure" involved. Upon ingesting the pill, any ninjutsu you use gains +15 damage and any taijutsu gains +10 for 4 turns. Upon expiration of the effects you must use an extra 10 chakra for every technique afterwards for 5 turns with no enhanced effects due to the fatigue setting in meaning you have to force your techniques more, and thereby adding to the toll it takes on your body. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use in combat and are essentially black small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach, made off of various ingredients and medicinal herbs as well as stimulants. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Upon using a second pill in a conflict the additional chakra cost after expiry rises to +30 until healed
-Upon taking a third pill, the medical ninja will suffer cardiac arrest upon expiry of the pill.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Chakra:
2350x2=4700
4700-30=4670
4670-467= 4203

4203 chakra remaining
467 senjutsu chakra converted.
turn 1/4 for boosts.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Looking to them, he'd also see her surge chakra into her eyes. Indicating she had a doujutsu or something similar of sorts. Now as her chakra surged up and soon she'd become empowered, this didn't phase him however as he kept his cool. The two cats seemed to growl and prepare to act. She was telling them something which still didn't make Ikiru cautious of her. He had no instinct of him telling him that he was about to die or would be. This wasn't to say he wasn't afraid but rather he thought about the adventures he'd had slaying all whom dared to challenge him.

Hold tight to his katana, he'd see the chakra within the two cats prepare to release both at the same time. 'Oh, I see' he'd think to himself as he moved back a bit. In the cave, when these flames were released, Ikiru had no escape which he didn't plan on doing. Summoning up chakra to quickly exhale a gust of white smoke that would quickly form into a giant with no-head but a humanoid body that protected him (A-rank, Deep Purple Art Smoke Creation, boosted by Death Hands by +20 and CM by +15 = 115 dmg) . This giant would be on it's knees covering Ikiru as he stood facing the flames that slowly calmed down. With senjutsu chakra within it, which enchanted it's strength and the empowerment of his ash into, the flames had no moment upon it's body. The embers of flames on its smokey body would fade quickly. Ikiru would move towards them, looking carefully at the cats. Making eye contact with them, one cat on his left started to become dazed in his eyes, slowly but it's mental durability proved difficult to control without him using genjutsu.

"I didn't say i hate fighting, i hate fighting in confined spaces, brat!"

"Hmph!" In responding to her. The place dripped with water as the cave grounds became muddy with hot waters. Ikiru dragging his katana across the ground as he drained chakra from them. Looking to them as he suggest in deed of act that he had a weapon that was very much capable of such feat. With him lifting it off the ground to repeat twice to further suggest the evidence. Looking to them as he smirked, Ikiru was driven on the notion he'd rather tease his opponent first (-20 Chakra from Opponent via CW). Opening his eyes with intent, he quickly molded complex chakra formulations as he made three handseals in sync with his creation which he'd given mental command to attack the other cat on his right as he went for the left one. The giant would leave his presence fast as he ran to smash the other cat meanwhile the cat on his left would suddenly see a black like hole that would start to pull it towards it. The wind drafts would be insanely powerful to a point if caught it would result in death, now as he did this he kept sight on his main opponent's reaction to his attack.

1530 Chakra / 160 Health

(Katon: Shishamasu) — Fire Release: Death's Hands
Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20-30 (-15 to sustain jutsu per turn)
Damage Points: 40-60
Description: After forming three handseals, they'll release a surge of katon chakra around any part of their body to create a layer of hot ash or by release it from their own body, and at will they can manipulate existing ash i.e via; ash gourd. This will not burn the user as they will create a layer of chakra between their skin and the ash to protect themselves. At will, the user can release this ash in a stream of sorts from their hands (even from body-movements) for offensive/Supplementary/defensive purposes, even in enormous amounts. This can be combined with other jutsu like Fire jutsu to give them +1 rank in damage up to S rank.
Note: While Jutsu is sustained (for up to 3 turns), Users can only utilize Katon or related Fire style Ninjutsu only.

(Katon-Kemuri no Jutsu: Murasakin niato) --- Fire Release, Smoke technique: Deep Purple Art
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra cost: 15-40 (+10 to depending when used on another jutsu)
Damage points: N/A
Description: Utilizing the elemental-relative nature of fire release to smoke advanced ninjutsu, with excellent chakra control of fire release. Supplementing it with smoke ninjutsu, which they make a distinct form of fire explosive ninjutsu. That appears and acts on a different scale than the regular smoke ninjutsu. Being that this ninjutsu is based on smoke, the user can exhale immense quantities of suffocating gases to cause them to suffer from the lack of air or inability to breathe.

Starts by using the fire style abilities; gas chakra components through a smoke ninjutsu techniques as they knead that chakra in a form such as blowing into a balloon. This smoke appearing white as a summoning’s smoke, it’s then manipulated into objects through the user’s mouths/ in palms of their hands, which they can infuse gas chakra quantities within to formulate explosive smoke.

This can range from solid to a gas like state of the smoke with it, still exhibiting that mixed chakra formulation. Users can then produce or manipulate an existing amount of smoke, shaping it into various things such as grass, hoses, boat, rabbits, and dolls. They can change the size, color, toxic properties, and gas-scent depending on the amount of the smoke used to make the created objects seem more realistic.

Users can even change it's consistency to the point to making them solid and unbreakable-alike creations that can be brought to life and controlled remotely. With a mental command, they can detonate the katon chakra (gas) ninjutsu within the smoke, by performing the seal of confrontation. The technique varies in strength, depending on how much chakra is put into the creation of this "living" or not smoke objects. Despite all this, it’s still prominently based on smoke based jutsu, which can only be defused by a Suiton Ninjutsu.

This ninjutsu can be used alongside existing smoke ninjutsu, and or gas-related fire style jutsu/ninjutsu. Therefore depending on that jutsu, they’ll stream their chakra into that jutsu formulating that very jutsu to become a “Deep purple” art style ninjutsu release. This takes a very small timeframe.

Note: Can only be used by Smoke bios. Cannot be used Smoke Ninjutsu of S-rank or more.
Note: This smoke ninjutsu is scorching, if trapped within its gas mist as it's capable of scorching the skin off.
Note: User can only create up to three creations from this jutsu, per every other turn. If S-class is used, they can’t use this ninjutsu for 4 turns.
Note: This jutsu damage depends on the jutsu Type, and only when Offensive/Defensive style is used, the jutsu will correspond to chakra cost as the regular damage ratio.

(Dakuiton: Sakusei no Mukou ) Dark Vacuity Release: Void of Creation
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 10 - 40 ( - 10 Per Turn)
Damage Points: 20 - 80 (+15 CM)
Description: Void of Creation encompasses the basic formations of the element. Exploiting the ionized ash particles, the wielder is capable of forming it into its standardized cubic form or in any form he/she desires. This includes, but not limited to, basic constructs such as tools, body surges, waves, weaponry, spikes etc. It is only limited to the imagination of the user, as the formation can begin/manipulated from anywhere in the terrain (though must be spawned at least five meters away from the intended human), directly from the body and or through direct contact with solid material. The structures forged imitate their realistic counterpart with an array of coloring detail, thus making the creation made from the ionized-ash quite realistic.

As outlined in the element however, should the ash come into contact with solid material/water etc, the ionized ash will cause it to collapse upon itself. Should the ash be stronger – it’s capable of ionizing the target before assimilating it within itself and returning back into its compact form, although a bit weaker. The user can control the implosion not to trigger, remaining inert if he or she chooses too. During a process of implosion there’s two types of interactions that occur under certain circumstances; A) when this jutsu physically interacts with a solid object, the ionizing of the targeted object of aim happens in a process of it being ionized (short-range subjects will be pulled into the wind drafts created by this implosion) before it’s broken down into energy becoming ionized ash altogether, B) when this jutsu interactions with a non-solid element, unlike regular interactions this will cause ionized particles fumes which are able to change the area’s illumination to the user’s choice (perceivable to the human eye), upon overcoming the interaction as it assimilated it within itself. If this jutsu was countered/ if that interaction results in this jutsu becoming overwhelmed, segments of ionized ash will succumb and remain mundane in the area of effect and with no inherit chakra.

Note: This technique needs one handseal to form the B rank version, two for the A rank and three for the S ranks. In the case of the S ranks being used, the user is unable to use Dark Vacuity Release techniques A rank and above for the same and next turn, while A rank use causes them from using above S rank for the same amount of time. A rank may be used thrice per battle, while the S ranks twice per battle with each use having a cool down of two turns. Fumes utilized to creating an area illumination are hazards to the opponent, if they so much so in inhale them, it would result in -10 dmg to their health per turn, for each turn they're inhaling them. The user may create multiple constructs, however the power is divided evenly among them based on the rank used.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Raven had zero interest in playing games. This was already becoming troublesome at best, and as the kid released a fiery smoke monster, similar looking to a susanoo, she decided to show him just how far out of her league he was. Passively, under her mask, Ravens three tomoe sharingan would spin, settling in its Eternal State. As soon as this happened, Raven would look upon the kid, however, watching his chakra intently, as she inhaled deeply. The monster was made of fire, that much was obvious, and Raven didn't want to break her meditation, so as she inhaled, Raven moulded her water chakra, before exhaling a massive cascading blast of water from her mouth, which would fill the cave completly with water. This was entirely Ravens plan, flood the cave and force them outside. If the water connected, it would douse the kids fire monster, as well as flood the cave, pushing him deep into the caverns. Meanwhile, Raven would continue her meditation, gaining enough senjutsu chakra to enter sage mode if need be.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye(passive)
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

(Suiton: Suidan no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80(+15)95
Description: The user inhales and molds a great amount of chakra into their chest, exhaling a very large quantity of water in the form of a powerful torrent towards their intended target. The stream of water is so powerful and concentrated it can rip through most obstacles in its path. The stream itself contains so much concentrated water that it can flood medium to large sized depressions of the battle field in relatively short amounts of time.

Chakra: 4436.5(re calcd from mistake earlier.)
4436.5-110=4336.5
4120- 216 senjutsu chakra converted this turn.

Totals
4120.5 chakra
450 senjutsu chakra.
160 HP remaining
turn 2/4 for med pills.