Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to be able to surprise people via either capturing them in an inescapable space and/or moving myself into that space. I want this space to be unreachable from the outside. The idea is a temporary, portable pocket dimension which gets destroyed after a short period of time.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to be able to surprise people via either capturing them in an inescapable space and/or moving myself into that space. I want this space to be unreachable from the outside. The idea is a temporary, portable pocket dimension which gets destroyed after a short period of time.
Sounds like you want to be in a barrier, where the barrier is space and time.... i mean it could work...

The thing is, all custom space time has to be along the same lines as cannon space time:

Obito - Kamui has its two uses you already know of - has his own realm
Sasuke - he has his one that swaps with something he can see. He can also open portals to realms
FTG - basically you summon yourself to the seal in the short of it
Kaguya - opens rips in space and time. Has several realms..

How does your pocket dimention fit the pattern but at the same time, become unique

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, the pocket dimension is what I could call a mix between Kamui and Amenotejikara (Sasuke's ability). Whilst the dimension of Kamui is in constant existence, and Amenotijikara revolves around replacing space with oneself, my ability (Jigoku No Azuma) creates a dimension which is an identical copy of an already existing piece of the real world, any size from 1 by 1 meter to 20 by 20 meters. From inside this dimension, people can see what is going on outside in the real world, but they cannot interact with it and technically speaking do not exist in that dimension. I refer to this portable dimension as a "territory". The only person who can leave this dimension at will (without other s/t jutsu) is the user. In this regard, it's like Kamui, since it creates a separate realm of the user's own design. However it takes part of the replacement aspect of Sasuke's ability to exemplify how it takes physical form.