Narutos Counters for Amaterasu. Tell me which is right and wrong!

FoxSikes

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a few theories to how Naruto can counter Amaterasu. here they are. Tell me which is right or which you agree and tell me which one you disagree with and why :)

1) He can Shockwave it off if he is hit with. Nagato did this with shinra tensei so wouldnt Naruto be able to do something similar with his amazing shockwaves?

2) He can dodge it. This is obvious. With sage mode sensory or and Kyuubi sensory, Naruto just has to sense it coming and just blitze away like Raikage did. Hes faster than Raikage and considering Raikage is not even a sensor and dodged it, this would mean that Naruto could easily dodge it with his superior speed combined with Sensory.

3) He can remove parts of his cloak. Weve seen Naruto be able to shape shift his cloak at will. Examples of this are when Naruto summoned an arm through his chest to destroy Nagatos rock and he also summoned arms to help him shape rasenshuriken. Lets say he is hit in the chest with ama. Could he not quickly form that arm beneath the ama and just make his arm go away and then get rid of it?

Thats my 3 ways. Anybody agree or disagree?

ballerjordan

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed.

One more. He doesn't have to dodge it, block it with a chakra arm, then severe it.

Oh, and Naruto can stay inside this, not to mention it can make chakra arms.

You must be registered for see images

Amaterasu isn't even a problem for Naruto

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Wrong. It ignites at focal point then works like projectile.

2. Wrong. I think, raikage simply decided to strike 1st, as he seen blood drooping from an eye and was expecting something. He has wisely choosen to attack from blind spots. Logically he cannot dodge something that manifests where sasuke wants it to.

3. Correct way. However sasuke may add some fuel to it also draw some fiery lines wherever he gazes, as result naruto would have to drop alot of chakra. If mixed with enton magatamas together. He better drop all his cloak at once and save some chakra.

4. Dont piss Lord Sasuke (worst scenario Solo King will come). Best option

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

2. Wrong. I think, raikage simply decided to strike 1st, as he seen blood drooping from an eye and was expecting something. He has wisely choosen to attack from blind spots. Logically he cannot dodge something that manifests where sasuke wants it to.

3. Correct way. However sasuke may add some fuel to it also draw some fiery lines wherever he gazes, as result naruto would have to drop alot of chakra. If mixed with enton magatamas together. He better drop all his cloak at once and save some chakra.

and yet he did, which proves that amaterasu isn't as instant as people claim

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Buy wouldn' it the second point just prove it csn be dodged...not to mention that after the Raikage moved it hit the Samurai behind him :/.

Anyways...the only one that may be wrong is point 2 as Naruto doesn't have any "shock wave" moves....the only possible thing being that he fires off his Kurama Cloak, but technically it would be Counter 3

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and yet he did, which proves that amaterasu isn't as instant as people claim
Depends on ur definition of dodged. U reacting to the bullet isnt the same as bullet being a miss while u on run.
So no it doesnt prove it.
But* wouldn' it the second point just prove it can be dodged...not to mention that after the Raikage moved it hit the Samurai behind him :/.
As i said b4 amaterasu ignites at focal point, after it does work like projectile. We saw it very well when itachi fought sasuke.

Last edited:

phylos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except A did dodge it and it hit the Samurai behind him.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GEEZ use ur head ppl i said it works like projectile after the manifestation at the focal point, which isnt possible to dodge.
The only thing to do is to start moving b4 it manifests

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on ur definition of dodged. U reacting to the bullet isnt the same as bullet being a miss while u on run.
So no it doesnt prove it.
As i said b4 amaterasu ignites at focal point, after it does work like projectile. We saw it very well when itachi fought sasuke.
None the less it was dodged, at short range even. It even hit the samurai behind the raikage. It's not that instant that people can't react

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either you dodge or you don't. And Raikage dodged it
In b4 raikage dodged amaterasu the distance between sasuke and his was about 2 meters.
Raikage used very same strategy as sasuke used vs itachi, to avoid the sharingan eye sight.
From just 2 meters i do not find it to be such a feat. Even in real life when amateur is faced with a pro u can easily get punched in da face from 2 meters etc.
To put it simply u can get out of the vision angle very easy.
However even minato was able to see and react to raikages attack from larger distance and naruto cant manage to blitz obito.
So at the bigger distance i do not find it plausible for naruto to dodge sharingan eyesight and as result he will not dodge amaterasu at the bigger distance.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But that's just your speculation about how it works. :|
That is not speculation
As u can see amaterasu manifests at the focal point. We see a line in the air of manifested amaterasu that later flew like a projectile to the forest.

Necron

Legendary
Kin
116💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the only one that seams legit is the 3rd one. When he is coated with chakra (be it the Tailed Beast or the cloack), he just needs to remove the said chakra.

phylos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is not speculation
As u can see amaterasu manifests at the focal point. We see a line in the air of manifested amaterasu that later flew like a projectile to the forest.
... What? I didn't see any line in the air and I didn't see any projectile, the forest just burst into flames. :|
I never denied that it manifested at the focal point tho, I agree with that, everything else is, well, something that isn't there.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or it is just your speculation. Wait, not or there, it is just your speculation. :leaf:
No ur just a retard. U cant see a bunch of amaterasu flying from the top of stronghold down to forest in panel 1???
BLIND.
Cant understand that continuous line of amaterasu behind sasuke is a result of itachi trying to catch up to him with his sight in panel 3 & 5???
STUPID

FoxSikes

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No ur just a retard. U cant see a bunch of amaterasu flying from the top of stronghold down to forest in panel 1???
BLIND.
Cant understand that continuous line of amaterasu behind sasuke is a result of itachi trying to catch up to him with his sight in panel 3 & 5???
STUPID
How did this turn into a war "___"