Naruto's arm

Shion

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its by his shoulder on his left arm. On both sides are brown things, bellow it is like a switch device and in the middle is like a clear spiral......what exactlly is it?

Last edited:

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Though I can tell you that the spiral is just Konoha's insignia. Not sure about those two brown objects though. Could be batteries.

Shion

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I tied it to Konahas emblim as well. but everyone else hase the red emblum on the sleeve. If you look at the dangling piece it looks like a surenge where you push it in and the red flows from it through the tubes to the emblem....but that is just my observation powers speaking....is this right? if any one knows exactlly what it is please tell me.......It has bugged me for 2 years now...LOL

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The little silver thing is the Uzumaki symbol. Uzumaki translates to something likes spiral or swirl so thats what the symbol stands for. The brown things are clasps of sorts to hold it there.

Shion

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So im the onlly one to bring this up ever huh? LOL Its always on his out fit and hasnt served a porpose so. I just alsways wondered about it and it looks like I still will. LOL ;P