Legendary
Kin
104💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am only thinking logically. Naruto is the meeting place for the tailed beasts. When they meet is when Naruto can use full RSM. Full RSM is characterized by the rinne symbol on his back. TSB is also a feature of that mode.

If u want to stick to flawed logic though be my guest
Thats what i just said :lmao:

Only when Naruto is using all bijuu chakra does he gain gudodama, markings,etc. :Sparks:

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really?...

Sasuke > Naruto he didn't lose at VOTE 1 and won VOTE 2 you can't prove me wrong. mangafax or gtfi
grabs popcorn.
Sasuke > Naruto (record of winning)

Sasuke = Naruto (strength, power, jutsus)

Sasuke > Naruto (skills, versatility, superior power utilization)

Sasuke < Naruto (willpower, power of cooperation)

Sasuke < Naruto (personality)

OVERALL
Sasuke = Naruto.

Funny because last I checked sauce out his own mouth said he lost vote 2
Ideological loss has nothing to do with VOTE 2. VOTE 2 is a physical fight, ideology is the constitution of thoughts. He lost to Naruto as a person.

Last edited:

Rogerr

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some sasuke fans be hilarious, they still think Naruto lost RSM even after using it in gaiden. XD

Well people just know Naruto and Sasuke are equals and if you believe Naruto's BSM alone = Fully mastered EMS/Rinnegan, be my guest. You people are downplaying sasuke and don't even realize. :Sparks:
Never make the mistake of ever thinking that Sasuke fans are intelligent again.

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only difference is Naruto doesn't have TSB and can't use TB chakra offensively. Naruto still has universal comprehension, he is still the top sensor, he can use kyuubi chakra instead of steam release to increase his strength just like he did with Toneri, and he can still fly. :| The only thing I really wonder about Naruto's abilities is whether he can still use BDRS cuz by all rights he should be able to.
Bruh :| . Are u saying naruto can't use BDRS when infact he used it without other TB chakra in war arc?. Not to mention he used it half kyuubi chakra in war arc. Naruto makes BD with Kyuubi chakra, adds fuuton element to make BDRS. Now that he has fully kyuubi chakra i can only imagine him using more than six BDRS at once :|

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bruh :| . Are u saying naruto can't use BDRS when infact he used it without other TB chakra in war arc?. Not to mention he used it half kyuubi chakra in war arc. Naruto makes BD with Kyuubi chakra, adds fuuton element to make BDRS. Now that he has fully kyuubi chakra i can only imagine him using more than six BDRS at once :|
I never said that he couldn't :| and Naruto was still in Full RSM when he did BDRS so I only stated that it was possible that he wouldn't be able to. imo he should be able.