Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A loss is a loss no matter what type of excuses you make
Did I ever deny that? Did I ever make any excuse?

Naruto=Sasuke until movie proves otherwise
Naruto = Sasuke. The movie is not required to prove it or otherwise. This equation forms the basis of this manga. It's a fact, the movie can't and won't prove it otherwise. But that's overall. It you're just talking about one aspect of that equation, then I'm not sure. Depends on what you're referring to.

Last edited:

KesOnFire

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BD - bijuu dama. RS - Rasen Shuriken- A rasenagan becomes RS only ehen wind element is added otherwise it would just be Rasengan.Rasenshiriken was intriduced in the manga when naruyo succeeded in combining fuuton with rasengan :|. BD + RS = BDRS which naruto already did with Kurama chakra... BTW sorry for late reply.. Watching game of thrones huehue
I don't remember saying it was hard to believe though :| I only stated possibility. I am not going to state something that hasn't been proven is fact. Also Fuuton isn't added to BD to make BDRS
This right here does not have the wind element , he is simply using Lava release aka yoton to his rasengan

You must be registered for see images

making YRS not FRS you don't need the fuuton to make the YRS -.-

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did I ever deny that? Did I ever make any excuse?

Naruto = Sasuke. The movie is not required to prove it or otherwise. This equation forms the basis of this manga. It's a fact, the movie can't and won't prove it otherwise. But that's overall. It you're just talking about one aspect of that equation, then I'm not sure. Depends on what you're referring to.
Kishi overall showed that one always was stronger than other.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi overall showed that one always was stronger than other.
Periodically. Most of the time Sasuke was the stronger one physically, and Naruto was the one to catch up. That's how Kishi designed their rivalry to be. But now they're equal overall, which is again what Kishi planned about their rivalry. That "overall" constitutes a lot of aspects. Strength, firepower, jutsus, skills, versatility, utilization, willpower, cooperation. They're equal in strength, firepower and jutsus. Sasuke is superior in versatility, skills and utilization. Naruto is superior in willpower and cooperation. Overall, that makes them equal, as of now. And they'll remain equal because that's how it's supposed to be.

Orenji Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey Michael , your threads are funny ...They always rustle the jimmies of the fanboys.

Anyway..... , the proof is in the pudding . Even if naruto did lose RSM , sasuke had no chance without taking the bijuu chakra. So that's the eyes plus the body needed to stalemate naruto. So if naruto lost RSM it'd only make him equal with sasuke lol .

Edit : however ....It's obvious he didn't lose RSM..he lost the last bit of chakra from the other bijuu.