Elite
Kin
141💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto always about conquering the hatred. Naruto was able to remove the hatred of kyuubi. The juubi hate all the man kind for taking it's chakra with out it's permission.So I think that if that kaguya asked the permission it wouldn't created this much problem.I don't think casting illusion on entire man raise satidfy juubi since it's not it's plan. It's the plan of Madara and Obito. I think that Naruto might do something for Juubi to calm it down.

Last edited:

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are they going to give back all the chakara?

Be like " hey mate, here you go. I like to return this chakara. I still have the receipt."

uchihamad

Elite
Kin
141💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are they going to give back all the chakara?

Be like " hey mate, here you go. I like to return this chakara. I still have the receipt."
No. Naruto will make a condition or deal with juubi.

May be there would be a system in which only selected persons could use chakra. So that they won't misuse chakra. They will consider it as precious and thank juubi for giving it to them.

The way how it like chunnin exams. In this system Naruto and some elders will decide to who will bear chakra.

Last edited:

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

May be there would be system in which only selected persons could use chakra.

The way how it like chunnin exams. In this system Naruto and some elders will decide to who will bear chakra.
Wouldn't that just lead to jealousy and segregation?

And thus we're back to square one.

zinescience

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

May be there would be a system in which only selected persons could use chakra. So that they won't misuse chakra. They will consider it as precious and thank juubi for giving it to them.

this is totally impossible,how will they decide who would bear chakra wen the shinobis are ready with chakra.

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No the number of the fight and misuse with chakra will decrease.

They will consider chakra as a precious thing and thank juubi for giving it to them.
No the fights will increase to control what little chakara is left.

Think of it as natural resource. Do you think the various countries would be able to share it equally?