mase

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello everyone
I am seriously sick of people constantly talking about who is better than who without using any logic and manga facts in the process ..people really need to start thinking before they start hating or supporting ...
in this page , i will give people a pref description of Sasuke's power as well as Naruto's power so u can make better judgement for yourself ...

Natural powers :
1/
Uzumaki Naruto :
The Uzumaki clan are known for their huge chakra reserve , long life and fūinjutsu they are close relative of the Sinju ((sage body )which means they r indirect decedent of the so6p younger son "sage body")
2/Uchiha Sasuke :
The Uchiha clan are known for their powerful chakra and spiritual energies direct decedent of the elder son of so6p (sage eyes "the Sharingan " ) gifted in using fire release , mastery of using ninja tools , and dōjutsu ..

this is what each was born with , unchangeable ...
naruto was born with huge chakra while sasuke was born with a small but powerful chakra ..
naruto inherited the sage body , while sasuke inherited the sage's eyes ..

Additional powers :

1/naruto :wind release
a/the kyubee ( infinite chakra beast )
b/sage mode (mastering of natural energy)
c/mastering of rasingun
d/ summoning contract ( with the toads of Mount Myōboku)

2/sasuke :fire and lighting release
a/EMS :(transplanted his brother's eyes)
b/sage eyes tech.(sasunoo/ amu./gnjutsu ..etc)
c/mastering lighting skills
d/mastering fire skills
e/summoning contract (with snakes and Hawks )

.............................................................................................................................

counter :
i think that the EMS would be able to counter the Kybee (speed and power)
why?
we learn from the battle between sasuke and the 3rd , that sasuke manged to see through his movement with his MS , and even when the 3rd raised his speed to its fullest , he still manged to see through his speed .
while we learned that when naruto (with the kybee cloak) came across the 3rd , he manged to bypass his speed (not easily ) and the 3rd didnt even raise his speed to the fullest ...
and even if the kybee speed is too much for the EMS , their is no way that the kybee could attack sasuke from close range due to the Amaterasu . we know that the 8 tails could not handle 1 hit from Amaterasu ,what makes the kybee different ?? and dont say he is stronger than the 8th , its not about strength , its just a matter of 1 hit KO , no matter what u are (unless ur the 10 tails jin ).
if naruto decided to use long range atks like TBB , it would possibly not work , couse TBB takes too long to make and use , while sasunoo's arrow takes about fue secs , and it is possible that sasunoo could block it and sasunoo's arrow could destroy it or change its direction ..

Sage mode might be effective , but i dont think it might be any help in this battle , couse sasuke is always surrounded by his sasunoo and if naruto tried to get close , he might loze an arm just like the 3rd ...

sasuke's fire and lightning skills could easily overcome naruto's wind and rasingun ...

in the term of summoning , sasuke has the upper hand , he had snakes and hawks , he can easily fight from the sky as well as the ground .

.............................................................................................................................................................

idk , but every time i look at this , i see naruto losing ...
if anyone see's things differently , plse tell me how so and on what basis did u put these terms ..

thx for reading and plse excuse my lang.

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quick someone get this man a dictionary

But seriously until sasuke gets perfect susanoo he just can't deal with continuos bijuu dama.

mase

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quick someone get this man a dictionary

But seriously until sasuke gets perfect susanoo he just can't deal with continuos bijuu dama.
i dont think the kybee can make more that 3-5 BD's , he might run out of energy or time ...
so , it all comes down to ur def. of continues atks ... u dont mean BD forever , dont u ?

cmilius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Second of all, you don't understand the 9tails. Kurama body can't be burn, pierce or hurt bit can only be suppress or get his chakra taken as shown by orochimara against fourth tail naruto and naruto rasenshuriken against kurama chakra tug of war. Kurama body and his fur are hard as steel. Sasuke ms was not able to see the raikage movement and his body was slow too. Naruto is five times faster than the fourth raikage in term of speed added that he can use both power at the same time. Sasuke is strong but compare to power house like naruto, hashi, edo madara or juubito, he looks like a child cause of his mid chakra level. I hope that you do realize that naruto been fighting the war and still never run out of chakra from switching mode to mode. Nuff said read the manga bro before creating a dumb thread.