Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you guys have inspired me to creat my own rpg character.:p
So her she is!
Her name is Jessie of course, I'm not quite sure on her background except she's half demon and is married to UchlhaSasuke hense the uchiha broch.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Sorry its such crappy quality but my scanners being a ass at the mo and refused to work.
And yes i know all the mistakes:rolleyes:

Her hair is dark purple, her eyes are lilac. The cloak is navy blue and her dress is black and its lace is gold. She has pale skin and the arm band is silver.

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really like drawings and this hits the style of naruto quite well.

But from my point of view (always got best marks in this subject) there are some shadows missing, aswell as you should make those you already drew a bit softer... there shouldn't be such great contrasts.

The ears seem quite exaggerated.. i would draw it without and would draw things in it which also belong to an outward appearance of cats, think of her hands or even the possibility to give her a pet (the cat) in the arm which is gonna be hugged by her.

She has to be quite phenomenal if she got these eyes and the ability for (mangekyou) sharingan as all uchichas. From my point of view there is a little link towards the eyes of orochimaru.

Moreover i cannot really see what is near her lips? Teeth like they are often shown for vampires?

I would add some lines which gonna make this picture a bit livelyer(is this word existing?). The room of the neck is quite clear and normally u could see bones like clavicle (schl?sselbein in german) and muscles and maybe even vocal cords.

I would say u have to work on the very details... the eyes have to be more lively aswell as the nose which seems quite flat. The hair should have gotten more than 1 color tone... Moreover she got no headband which is very important for naruto or we may not see it.

But all this should be seen as a critic that helps you to get better. I think your imagination and drawing skills are really able to impress more people.

Continue drawing and really impress us. It will be great for all of us.
Thanks for these pictures.

Tsukuyomi ;)

PS: And pls do not think that i dont like these pictures and i like reputations ;)

Jessie

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really like drawings and this hits the style of naruto quite well.

But from my point of view (always got best marks in this subject) there are some shadows missing, aswell as you should make those you already drew a bit softer... there shouldn't be such great contrasts.

The ears seem quite exaggerated.. i would draw it without and would draw things in it which also belong to an outward appearance of cats, think of her hands or even the possibility to give her a pet (the cat) in the arm which is gonna be hugged by her.

She has to be quite phenomenal if she got these eyes and the ability for (mangekyou) sharingan as all uchichas. From my point of view there is a little link towards the eyes of orochimaru.

Moreover i cannot really see what is near her lips? Teeth like they are often shown for vampires?

I would add some lines which gonna make this picture a bit livelyer(is this word existing?). The room of the neck is quite clear and normally u could see bones like clavicle (schl?sselbein in german) and muscles and maybe even vocal cords.

I would say u have to work on the very details... the eyes have to be more lively aswell as the nose which seems quite flat. The hair should have gotten more than 1 color tone... Moreover she got no headband which is very important for naruto or we may not see it.

But all this should be seen as a critic that helps you to get better. I think your imagination and drawing skills are really able to impress more people.

Continue drawing and really impress us. It will be great for all of us.
Thanks for these pictures.

Tsukuyomi ;)

PS: And pls do not think that i dont like these pictures and i like reputations ;)
I noticed nearly all the things you pointed out already lol, no one spots the mistakes like the artist does :rolleyes:

But this is just a blue print really, she'll be worked on:D

I was gonna colour her but changed my mind, i even hate inking it always seems to spoil my pictures thats why the ears stand out ^^;

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is no need to show ears... let them be covered by long hair. You have to think how your skills come out best and your weaknesses aren't able to see, thats basicly how art really works :)

My tip would be: Use very different kinds of pencils.
The harder ones for those things like muscles and details, the soft ones to basicly draw the line where a shadow is next to it and then u have to use your finger to "draw" the real shadow on the basis of the line.

=> Your finger creates soft and non heavy contrast shadows...

The lines which are on the outsite of the character should always be a bit harder then the normal ones, but be careful don't let them grew to phat lines..
If u do that your character becomes a touch like he/she/it would be more realistic and more 3-dimensional. Therefore u could add a slight background beyond the character which has not to be detailed. Just to imagine... it could even be blurred.

From my point of view you shouldn't color her because if you use those different types of pencils you got enough "color" in it and basicly i like those pencil papers a lot more if you aren't deeply talented in coloring.

Continue drawing i think i am gonna love the pictures u made ^^ (or you?... na ok the last thing in brackets was a joke)

I am open for any questions if u want me to ask some.

PS: I like reputations :) (i am as greedy [or even more] for reputations as TOBI (the good boy) is greedy for cookies)