Status
Not open for further replies.
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im new and only speculating though i think due to some youtube and megavideo amvs and manga clips that Tobi is Obito. I continue to think this also cuz of the names TOBI and OBITO you can spell oe from the other droppin an O sum have told me however that Tobi is Madara what is to me clear as hakus crystal mirrors is that they are both of the Uchiha clan
anyway ill check back if anyone has any solid info until then kage bunshin no jutsu

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im new and only speculating though i think due to some youtube and megavideo amvs and manga clips that Tobi is Obito. I continue to think this also cuz of the names TOBI and OBITO you can spell oe from the other droppin an O sum have told me however that Tobi is Madara what is to me clear as hakus crystal mirrors is that they are both of the Uchiha clan
anyway ill check back if anyone has any solid info until then kage bunshin no jutsu
what i didnt get a word only the obito is tobi part

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome and you have a point there.........

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey do you realise that...
haku and zakus names are similiar besides one letter, doesnt mean that there the same person.....
and tobis hair used to have a hair style like madara......
he got a hair cut and and name is similiar ..
and about the eye thing....
they show part of his face when he is talking to sasuke and it isnt messed up or anything so it cant be obito...
plus madara was thought to be dead when he fought shodaime...
maybe he got his left eyes got cut or destroyed or something.
and if it was obito how would he know all about madara and how would he get so strong....
he used to be really weak...
also it wasnt just obitos left side that got chrushed...
after kakashi killed the guy who droped the rocks they did it again and his whole body got crushed.....
and also if madara needed an uchihia body he could have got one from the clan...
i mean obito died like 9 years before the clan died.
so there would be no reason to use a one eyed dead body that was crushed...
and there is no way he could have survived that...
and finally every one says that tobi acts goofy like obito..
but ive read the manga with him in it and not one have i see obito act goofy...
the whole time hes either argueing with kakashi or being annoying..
never goofy...
and also he evan said he was madara uchihia and how would he know about mangekyo sharingan and be strong enbough to train itachi and tell him about the mangekyo sharingan........
so there is no possible way on earth that tobi is obito....
i hope that everyone is convinced that he isnt obito...

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tobi is madara thats a fact because its been said in the manga
he could use tobis body though but i dont see why since half of tobi?s body was crushed by rocks Oo

vamondo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Tobi's body is Obito's body that has been reconstructed by Akatsuki. His aye that have been given to Kakashi is his tool to watch over Konoha dan Kyuubi from distance. He became so powerful because every technique that Kakashi learned is added to him also by his eye. I think Kakashi is aware of this. That is why he take care of Naruto and Sasuke.

Status
Not open for further replies.