Mortal kombat vs naruto

marionboy2000

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
mortal kombats happend to go to war with naruto who would win the war what charecter would make a good battle and who all would die. to me one of the best fights would be yellow flash vs scorpion and i think scorpion would win because he cant die plus everyone from mortal kombat is use to death the kill for the fun of it please give me you opinon tell me who you would like to see fight and who would win and why.

Viole

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,500๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Mortal Kombat 9 wins in Brutality it's a big + so in overall i cant quite decide mostly because i dont have a console and i can only watch gameplays of console games
You must be registered for see images
but a Film naruto wins

Last edited:

Daruny

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
mortal kombats happend to go to war with naruto who would win the war what charecter would make a good battle and who all would die. to me one of the best fights would be yellow flash vs scorpion and i think scorpion would win because he cant die plus everyone from mortal kombat is use to death the kill for the fun of it please give me you opinon tell me who you would like to see fight and who would win and why.
Naruto chars.

This peeps have gone too strong.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Lol interesting, well as far as the girls I think Naruto owns, not too many MK chicks would be able to hold there own against their techniques I think. For the dude/beast I see a tie maybe, but naruto has more of a variety of fighters so they'll have an advantage.

But a video game fight MK wins for sure.