Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think ppl underestimate Minato's base speed, his foot speed and body flicker imho are well above that of most other ppl, but ppl do not take this into account when placing him in matches. Now the main thing I want to use to reinforce my point is the fact that Minato was called the fastest ninja alive. Now most ppl think that this is just due to FTG, but that's a lie, it's due to foot speed, reaction time and ftg in conjunction with one another. How would I know this?

Because Tobirama also had ftg, and we've seen it in action, other than the fact that he has to mark things by hand, it's the same as Minato's. Now Tobirama is no slouch in the speed department but if Minato's title were due only to ftg, then why is Tobirama also not known as one of the fastest ninja of all time?

plz don't jump down my throat, I'm just saying that if his title was only due to ftg, Tobirama would also be recognized as a top 10 speedster.

What are your thoughts on the matter?

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His foot speed is superior, body flicker is superior. However, his reaction speed is a different story (nothing special) . Don't allow that Kakuzu thread to get you fanboys hyped up lol

Last edited:

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His foot is superior, body flicker is superior. However. His reaction speed is a different story. Don't allow that Kakuzu thread to get you fanboys hyped up lol
I'm just saying that ppl seem to want to base his speed solely on ftg, but his foot speed and reaction time are good as well, seeing as he was able to toss a kunai with raikage about to shove his fist down his throat

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm just saying that ppl seem to want to base his speed solely on ftg, but his foot speed and reaction time are good as well, seeing as he was able to toss a kunai with raikage about to shove his fist down his throat
Yes, his ftg=/his foot speed and idk why people tend to one depends on the other. However, that "Ay altercation" depends on ones interpretation. For me, that was not a reaction/speed feat at all.

Last edited:

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope minato need ftg to dodge the raikage kcm naruto used his shunshin speed.
I agree with this, Nardo can pump high volumes of chakra into his body flicker, much more so than Minato could. However I'll also say that Minato's speed is way more consistent, where as Nardo only does a speed feat like once every 20 chapters.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think ppl underestimate Minato's base speed, his foot speed and body flicker imho are well above that of most other ppl, but ppl do not take this into account when placing him in matches. Now the main thing I want to use to reinforce my point is the fact that Minato was called the fastest ninja alive. Now most ppl think that this is just due to FTG, but that's a lie, it's due to foot speed, reaction time and ftg in conjunction with one another. How would I know this?
Because Tobirama also had ftg, and we've seen it in action, other than the fact that he has to mark things by hand, it's the same as Minato's. Now Tobirama is no slouch in the speed department but if Minato's title were due only to ftg, then why is Tobirama also not known as one of the fastest ninja of all time?
plz don't jump down my throat, I'm just saying that if his title was only due to ftg, Tobirama would also be recognized as a top 10 speedster.
What are your thoughts on the matter?
That is true. Ay was the fastest on foot speed and shunshin. At that time Ay only had v1, now we know that v1 isnt anything special these days.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, his ftg=/his foot speed and idk why people tend to one depends on the other. However, that "Ay altercation" depends on ones interpretation. For me, that was not a reaction at all.
How is that not a reaction? Raikage was moving fast enough to catch Minato to any kunai he would have teleported to, so Minato threw another one right as Raikage blitzed him at top speed, That is a hell of a reaction time feat for someone without a sharingan.

That is true. Ay was the fastest on foot speed and shunshin. At that time Ay only had v1, now we know that v1 isnt anything special these days.
I'm glad we agree on that

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[video=youtube;Kz8pxYcxTcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz8pxYcxTcw[/video]

go to 6:25. haters gonne hate

minato base speed > your favoo

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is that not a reaction? Raikage was moving fast enough to catch Minato to any kunai he would have teleported to, so Minato threw another one right as Raikage blitzed him at top speed, That is a hell of a reaction time feat for someone without a sharingan.
That kunia Minato teleported to was placed prior to Ay's attack. He acknowledged that act, but his body did not respond or else he would have dodged without ftg. Ay has superior reaction speed.

warlee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with this, Nardo can pump high volumes of chakra into his body flicker, much more so than Minato could. However I'll also say that Minato's speed is way more consistent, where as Nardo only does a speed feat like once every 20 chapters.
Well nobody would enjoy a fight where naruto alwayz blitz his opponent, he mostly use it on the defence.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well yeah this is true since I went back and watched it, but even so look at how he made raikages deadly speed seem like childs play.

[video=youtube;ZHPHmpaeHGI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHPHmpaeHGI[/video]

He casually raped Ay whilst not even sasuke could keep up with his movements, I think that this means his reaction speed is still better than around 80% of the ppl on the show