• One piece RP?

Please vote and share your thoughts here.

Might be getting breaker season 3 soon

Sagebee

Legendary
Kin
710💸
Kumi
169💴
Awards
For those who are breakers fans it seems we should be getting it soon. The author took a hiatus to work on a new project which recently ended so we should hear news of the me breakers series and final installment of the series.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
678💸
Kumi
25💴
That would be nice. It has been so long that I even forgot this series existed. Never understood why it was on hiatus as the author seemed to jump from one project to another without properly finishing anything.

Michelle

Elite
Kin
4,797💸
Kumi
888💴
Status
Did that stupid series 'Trinity Wonder' end?
nope -.- it has a new part announced for spring. but it ended for now in trend with a battle with a dragon :yeah:

I think the authors' choice goes for the best earnings series not for a quality drawing and an interestig plot.

Sagebee

Legendary
Kin
710💸
Kumi
169💴
Awards
nope -.- it has a new part announced for spring. but it ended for now in trend with a battle with a dragon :yeah:

I think the authors' choice goes for the best earnings series not for a quality drawing and an interestig plot.
Really it's still ongoing, damn.

bittersweet

Kin
646💸
Kumi
0💴
I wondered about that, it says that the total number of chapters is 203 on MAL, I think? I've been eager awaiting an end to the series so I can complete it and move on or wait for the sequel.

Kind of reminds me of Legend of Maian (ended on a cliffhanger and has been on hiatus ever since?)