Kin
136💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Status
Emiya saw as Ben left.

Anybody who ain’t going with Ben y’all should come inside. I bet Ben is about to show us an artful masterpiece and we don’t wanna be caught if it happens haha. Bus driver, if you could make sure to also get the keys when you come inside. We don’t want anyone else having that bus.

Emiya would continue to search inside the base cautiously keeping an eye out for anything out of the ordinary.

TLDR: Searching the base more. Trynna find Granny(idk if this requires a Dex test).

Moderator Notes
Your Roll was Deemed a Failure. If you want to continue searching the base to potentially find her, each post will consist of a Discord Test.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirabelle

Legendary
Kin
652💸
Kumi
452💴
Trait Points
60⚔️

You must be registered for see images
Yosemite National Park resides in the Sierra Nevada Mountains that stretches into the state grounds of California. Home to thousands of animals and flora, although harmonious in the grand layout of an ecosystem, this area serves as a national beautiful for America. The park is approximately 3,027 kms wide, with its famous sequoia trees. Populating the land are Yosemite Village, which is a collective term referring to the shops – restaurants – and lodging that have spawned over the decades. This place is simply a beautiful and peaceful place, a must visit location should anyone come to California.​

Crisis Rubric
→ Only the [ ] Character, the [ Michael Rays ] Character, the [ Darkseid ] Character, the [ Emiya Zaytoven ] Character, the [ Ben Wolf ] Character, and the [ Anakin ] can Post in this Thread. Only Exceptions to this Rule are Characters that Perform a Cross Over.

→ Proper Participation differs amongst roles. For the Hades Character, he is ravaging through the lands of Yosemite as he satisfies his hunger via absorbing the near-immortal being that is Ryuji. As he is rapidly regaining power, the years of imprisonment has left him rusty hence the resurrection of all the dead that exists in the domain of Yosemite.

Proper participation for the Darkseid and Michael Character is accomplishing the act of not dying during this Crisis. This objective will only be cleared when Darkseid and Michael have successfully survived this Crisis but more importantly engaged Hades ( either in Combat or Dialogue ). For a Student? Proper Participation simply involves them defeating villains or rescuing the innocent when mayhem breaks loose.

Objectives
→ The Crisis is Deemed a Story Mode. Although the actions of every individual may warrant negative or positive consequences, there are no definitive method of determining a winner of this Crisis because there is no traditional Win / Lose scenario. Both sides can complete their objective, thus deemed winners. In the circumstance someone is unable to complete their objective will definitely be considered a loser.

Phase III has the Maximum Time limit that Spans Across the Rest of December. It can definitely end before that time limit if every participant in this thread manages to post at least five separate times concluding their personal storylines for this Crisis. Understand that objectives can still be completed but be realistic. Some may have lost the chance while others can cleverly think of a means to still completing them. The posts altogether must accumulate to 2,000 Words.

One thing to note, that if your storyline includes interaction with a NPC or other Characters then you must wait for their response. You still cannot Power-Play, God-Mod, or Meta-Game anyone. If you are engaging or want to engage in a Plot Battle or Real Battle with any Character, make efforts and mentions to cause such. After completion, you still will need to make at least two posts concluding your storyline. In this circumstance the word accumulation needs to be 800 Words.​

Time of Day + Weather Condition
→ Evening, Afternoon [ Clear Skies, 5:30 P.M]​

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
125💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Status
Ben sighs as the water did not heed his command and the smoke continued. Ben worried and called to his other guild members.
"come out guys! Nothing happened. We need to get to that fire now! Our new objective is to control and extinguish the flames. I refuse to let another place burn to the ground!"
"We're with you BJ"
"If we're going to do something, we need to act now. If we don't, the fire may become untamable at this rate."
"Let's get there fast Benji!"
Filling up his suit with water to be purified, the guild known as the Astral Palace made their move (from their current position) westward (?) Towards the raging flames in an attempt to calm it's burning wrath on the park.

Funnyavery3

Kin
136💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Status
As Emiya wandered around the building he stumbled across what seemed to be one exit of the area.

“Interesting. Does this place have multiple exits/points of entry? It seems there is a vastness that I should keep on exploring.”

TLDR: Attempting to find Granny again(hopefully subtracting more failures.)

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
125💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Status
Arriving at an area set ablaze, Ben quickly released 2meters of water from his suit and launched it upwards and releasing the water in a 1 meter long and 1 meter wide area creating what looked like rainfall. Before letting go of his control, Ben would cool the water simply to 41°F(5°C)
In doing this, he hopes to simulate a more natural environment for the fire to die down in.
Ben's Allies watched Ben's back as he performed his rain dance.

Last edited:

BZA

Kin
203💸
Kumi
7,467💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Anakin’s vantage point had provided first class viewership to Yosemite’s Grand Fire Show. An impromptu performance characterized by the earth scorching albeit dazzling orange flares. A supportive cast comprised of chocking towers of smoke that towered into the heavens. Finally, the unforgettable victims of its indiscriminate flames, the undead. The collective of creatures, be they animal, human or otherwise had danced to the rhythm and played along his desires. Their mindlessness and obstinance too stiff to be deterred by mere fire. A macabre fascination had gripped the Jedi’s view as he stared at the hordes that rushed on. Despite, their discomfort and futile attempts, the desires of the flesh had spurred them on. At first Anakin had closed his heart and resigned to viewing his adversaries as mindless meat bags, undeserving of mercy. However, as he watched the multitude drop and writhe in agony his feelings mellowed. Thus, by the time the orchestra of howls and screams resonated from the burning masses, he shed a tear. The Force had been gripped by a sickening sense of dread and defeat, emanating from his enemies’ wellbeing.

Young Skywalker had prepared to extend his arm and end his opponent’s suffering yet stopped in his tracks. As if guided under a collective hive, Anakin would notice that the undead had ceased all prior actions. Screams of surrender and sorrow vanished into calm serenity of resignation. At least Anakin had been led to believe had it not been for the aggressive grunts that replaced the momentary peace. A renewed sense of purpose percolated through the Force and the undead averted their attention. Anakin face flushed a pale white as a realization flashed his mind into action. The architect behind the emergence of these physical monstrosities had beckoned his creations. For what purpose he hadn’t bothered to hazard a guess rather he mentally prepared himself for a crippling display of power. Yet, much to his irritation the enemies turned back and immediately started running North, away from his position [
Update Post Seven]. The Grand Fire Show had been cut short and his greatest asset had been weaponized against him. Enemies who’d been set ablaze had joined the convoy or escapee and spreading the flames aimlessly around.

Guided by his instinct and annoyance, Anakin had taken to the skies. Focusing the great powers of the Force against to propel himself forward. Its telepathic prowess allowing him to map the enemies position whislt its telekinetic grip keeping him afloat, ten meters from the ground. Equally, as he pushed and matched his enemy’s tempo, Skywalker focused his powers on the ground and kept uprooting chunks of earth. The apprentice Hero would raise and rain these chunks back to the ground and smother the flames. A tactic that was further aided by his decision to use the wind flow to cover more ground. Anakin’s determination was such that he doubled his efforts and used both hands to increase the speed of execution. This constant cycle of raise, drop and repeat continued for several minutes until soon all familiar landmarks escaped Anakin. Instead he’d find himself entering into a greater unknown where The Force’s power was thrust into disarray. An unsettling feeling that grew the deeper he moved into the murkier shadows of Yosemite. Twenty minutes into his fugitive hunt escapade and the apprentice Jedi was faced with a scene that defied all comprehension. As scattered beneath him had been a mass congregation of undead, their insurmountable numbers outmatched by the foreign lifeforms that’d taken refuge in a small expanse. The level and caliber of creature that occupied this destination were of a different breed.

These mutations boasted the physical presence of sculptured columns. Gone were the human and animal beings that had tormented the forest’s exterior. Now he was face to face with humanoid and were-beings, all tall, robust and with supernatural muscular striations exacerbated by the magenta looking flesh. Irrespective of appearance each snarled and barked with aggression and fury. Anakin dared not move lest he drew their attention, the Jedi had elected to observe the scene at the middle of the entrapment the creatures had set. For at the heart of this gathering of monsters disturbing had been three individuals. Their pulsating heartbeats and raw emotive states to natural to be those of an undead. Two of them appeared battered, bruised and on the verge of imminent annihilation. On the other hand, was the black-haired, bare-chested character. At present he’d been lying crumpled against a broken tree. Of these three one held answers to Yosemite’s sickens Anakin intended to find it.

x MOVE x
Following Undead to Locate and Observe:
Wrath of the Undead

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
125💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Status
Ben and his guild quickly withdrew from the area as the large hunks of Earth began to rise and fall eliminating the flames. Ben watched as the undead begin to follow a direction like moths to a flame all around them. They ran as fast as they could back to the bus and hurriedly took refuge inside taking down any creature that stood in their way. With the flames eliminated, They needed another way to show their heart and might.​

jagged

Kin
108💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
("Shit this is it!!)

i thought as hades continued to suck the life energy from my body quickly turning my mortal form into a ghoulish, thin, shadow of itself. As fast as my life force was leaving my body it abruptly stopped surprising me in the proccess, as hades began to speak i listened intently to his words all the while trying to think of someway to escape my predicament....but as hades continued to talk i could feel a growing anger inside me building and building with each word until, finally, i couldnt stay silent any longer and snapped.

"My god? your no god, just a man with an ego. Mark my words if i survive I will be your downfall do you hear me? I WILL KILL YOU!"

the second i finished talking a massive rotting bear paw speeded forward towards hades chest, successfully knocking him towards some trees and freeing me in the process. Confused i looked towards the undead animal only to see borris standing in its place, realizing Borris must have controled the bear somehow i quickly picked myself up off the ground and began running in the opposite direction of hades to safety.

Last edited:
Kin
1,123💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
48⚔️
Status

Hades emerged from the tree, pushing the massive oak tree upward with both arms and tossing it to the side. Extremely pissed off, he looked at the one-armed individual that stood in the crumbling of an undead. As more began to surround the vicinity, each one enclosing everyone into a general area, the God of the Dead began to crack his neck and shoulders. Despite returning to near full strength, Hades still was cramp in the body. Fifteen years of imprisonment would hamper the physicality of any body. Free from the ruptured tree, Hades spotted his prey running off.

Borris however sluggishly sided stepped into the view, cutting off sight between Hades and Michael. The mission was to ensure that Michael was kept alive and groomed into a fine weapon, therefore the Hunger Gang would see Borris as disposable before Michael. He knew too well the lethality and ruthlessness the gang possessed, therefore failure was not an option. As Hades began to slowly walk, assuming his dominance over the land, he would snap his fingers as he mentally willed the undead near him to assault Borris. As for Hades, he was going to catch up to Michael and finish the scarring he intended for the boy.

That outcome almost came to fruition, if it were not for Borris whose Quirk allowed him to not only submerge into anything black but control that black target. An interesting dynamic, the undead lacked much if not all color and appeared as greyish dead obstacles. Borris could take control of them due to the multiple holes within the decaying bodies, which shed light to black insides. Submerging into that, Borris retained an even finer control of his hijacked targets. Jumping from animal to animal, Borris would continue be swatted away by Hades as Michael made a run for it.

→ Hades will Defeat Borris in the Next Post. Anyone near this scene will automatically be drawn into an interaction with him.

jagged

Kin
108💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
as the battle between borris and Hades continued i increased the distance between the two, trying to conserve what little energy i had left after Hades stole my vitality eventually making my way back to the inn were i had left borris previously.

"OPEN THE DOOR HURRY UP!"

i banged on the door as hard as i can, repeating each knock with a desperation only found from a person whos narrowly escaped death. i banged on the door for what felt like minutes until, finally, one of the inn keepers opened the door in alarm.

inn keeper:" What the hell is going on!?"

As soon as the door opened wide enough i pushed passed the inn keeper to inside the inn, plopping down on the sofa in exhaustion.

"Shut the door quick!"

With reasonable alarm the inn keeper shut the down door in a flash as i sat on the chair taking those precious few minutes of time to catch my breadth. A few seconds of akward and tense silence passed before i regained enough composure to explain the things happening inside.

"Look were not safe in here, This guy out there named Hades, hes the one responsible for all these zombies out there. While i was out there clearing the dead out it apparently drew the attention of him and in a few moments Hades had found me outside in the clearing and we immediately went into battle."

I stopped for a second, taking a moment to relieve the fight and its futility but only a moment, then continued the story.

"It was a massacre\, i tried my best to fend him off i even got a few hits on him yet he continued onward and eventually defeated me with very little effort, as he had me in a choke grip he began absorbing my life energy in his body turning me into THIS"

I motioned to my body, showing them just how skinny ive become thanks to Hades leeching my life force"

Inn keeper: "And this...Hades is till out there?"

The inn keepers voice trembled in fear despite the strong face he tried to put on.

"Yea hes still out side although borris has intercepted him buying me some time to escape but im pretty sure hes too strong for borris right now that means he will be here in one or two minutes, we need to hide.Do you have a basement or a panic room i can use for the time being? "

Looking more alert than ever the inn keeper quickly ran towards a section of the room, stopping infront of a door.

Inn keeper:" Ive got a basement we can hide in, i usually use it only to store the wine and beer on account of the cold temperatures in there but its big enough for us to use as a hiding place"

"Thats perfect, here help me up real quick, its hard for me to move right now"

with a sense of urgency the inn keeper hoisted me up on my feet, swinging my arm around his neck to better leverage my weight. Once the inn keeper had me properly hoisted up we slowly made our way towards the basement, closing the door the second we entered inside,

"Now we wait and see if he finds us, for the time being lets not try to make to much noise or will give away our position, remember this is a life or death situation so one false mistake could spell our doom.... Got it?"

The inn keeper slowly nodded his head, the gravity of the situation and the implications of failure donning on him.

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
125💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Status
With the zombified beings out of the way, Ben and his guild can focus solely on the fire. Ben took another 2 meters of water from his costume and did the same thing above another part of the fire. Grabbing what they could, the party of 4 members threw everything they could to quench the ever burning thirst of the fire that slowly began to slow down its attack on Yosemite National Park.
"C'mon guys we gotta keep going it looks like the fire is starting to slow down a bit."
"I'm throwing everything I got at it!"
"I wish Emiya was here to help us. At this rate, we'd need all the help we can get!"
"Isn't he still I'm the weird, spooky building? We can't leave the fire in this condition. It'll just grow back to where it started."
"What about that other guy? Anakin? Where is he at? He seems to like to do things solo. Like someone else we know"
*Chuckles* "Haha! Good one!"
"PFFFT *Snickers*"
"ha.ha.ha. guys very funny. *Rolls eyes* Now, let's focus on this raid boss. We are the Astral Palace! We haven't lost a raid battle yet and I don't plan on losing that streak now!"

BZA

Kin
203💸
Kumi
7,467💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
The unsuspecting trio of dubious characters had resumed their squabble. In the minutes which followed Anakin would deduce the dynamic that defined their relationship. A totem pole of power, in which the dark complexioned individual had been relegated to the bottom. Followed by the bleeding mass of shadows that cradled his inferior and desperately defended his ineptitude. At last at the summit of this exchange was the bare chested warrior. Despite, the Jedi's impromptu arrival, that had found the long-haired individual, on the battles back foot, Anakin's impression had shifted from curios to concern. It'd been a split instance, the execution of the act so instantaneous, he'd have missed it. However, in that moment the man's countenance had hardened with a snarl of unbridled anonymity. Its appearance serving as the precursor to the sudden shift in the undead's manner.

Howls of the dead boomed in the expanse and in an ironic scene, life coursed once more as undead rattled to action. Talon like fingers from emaciated claws wantonly rained down a torrent of hate. Ripping and clawing among-st allied undead creatures in some twisted form of cannibalistic ritual. Across the Force, resonated the cries of death and Anakin's felt an almost palpable sense of fear as he came into grips with the possibility that he'd finally located and encountered a Sith Lord? Spurred and enticed by the arrogance and selfishness that plagued the Dark Side, the apprentice Jedi ignored all reason and magnified the Force around him. As his target swatted and cycled through more undead, the fledgling Hero grit his teeth and inhaled deep. No sooner did he exhale that did he unleash his inherited Quirk and propagate himself towards his opponent.

Coursing through and boosting his physical capabilities was the invigorating power, that had served as the lifeblood of seven prior benefactors; One For All. Anakin Skywalker's control over the Quirk was abysmal and if not downright pathetic. Yet, this wasn't for his lack of skill rather his physical limitations at handling the grueling punishment it levied upon each use. However, as he approached what he deemed to be a distracted opponent, furiously slapping his own creations, Anakin cared not for consequence. All that mattered was protecting the two characters he deemed to be helpless Heroes and standing against a Sith Lord. His plan of action was to arrive three meters from the opponent and telekinetically leverage himself mid-air to perform a helix spin towards his enemies blind-spot. Thereafter, Anakin would descent from the heavens and cut through his shoulder, down his chest, shoulder blade and decapitate his right arm from the body [
Serious Persona]. To complete the onslaught, the Jedi would thrust his arm forward, applying Force Push to the air and sending his enemy flying several meters [Serious Persona].

Quirk Name: One For All
Quirk Type: Emitter
Quirk Level: Basic
Quirk Bonus: One For All Effects that Boost Attributes are Considered "Bonus". Summoning Any Percentage of Power Requires Support Cards are Spent, No Style Techniques Can be Made. From that turn onward, those Support Cards are Occupied to Maintain the Boost.
Description: One for All grants the host access to dormant power stored within the quirk. A unique quirk in design, the power conceptually represents an inheritance of will that is transferred from host to host. An ability unable to be recreated or genetically manifest, the individual deemed worthy enough to obtain One for All will be granted the actual lingering wills of all those whom previously held the quirk. Accompanied with many mysteries, there are still key information made known to the inheritors. Whenever One for All is passed to the next inheritor, it grows as the actual design of the Quirk is meant to stockpile power. Within the My Hero Academia Multiverse, Dawn of Tomorrow includes a history where One for All was once in the possession of seven individuals throughout time. The seventh has decided that your character is the rightful person to inherit the wills of the predecessors. Therefore, the power within the quirk is virtually unmatched.

Quirk Breakdown:

~ Activating One for All is accompanied with risks that can prove fatal if left unchecked or recklessly used. Although the user can summon the full power of One for All, doing so at will is impossible at this current level of mastery. The user can only summon a total of 20% of One for All, but even then that does not come without steep consequences. Below is an excerpt explaining the benefits for summoning certain benchmarks of power, and then the consequences.

Summoning 5% Power: 1 Attribute Point in the Power, Defense, Agility, and/or Dexterity Attributes.
Summoning 5% Consequence: 2 Damage (Per Turn) to the Region where the Summoned Power was Placed.

Summoning 10% Power: Grants the Keyword Raw Power to Martial & Quirk Style Techniques.
Summoning 10% Consequence: 3 Damage (Per Turn) to the Region where the Summoned Power was Placed.

Summoning 15% Power: 2 Attribute Points in the Power, Defense, Agility, and/or Dexterity Attributes.
Summoning 15% Consequence: The Bones, related to where the Summoned Power was Placed, are Fractured

Summoning 20% Power: Grants the Keyword Rushing Winds to Martial & Quirk Style Techniques.
Summoning 20% Consequence: The Bones, related to where the Summoned Power was Placed, are Broken.​

~ Activating One for All requires a disciplined body and technique, otherwise the control necessary to maintain the power without consequence will not be possible. Even worse, trying to activate the quirk will immediately cause the user to summon all 100%, which will automatically trigger permanent damage on. Permanent Damage refers to a game mode where any damage sustained when this mode is active will forever remain on the character. Below is an excerpt explaining the requirements to properly use One for All.

Summoning 5% Power: Requires 1 Point in the Technique Attribute and occupies 1 Support Card as long 5% is being used.
Summoning 10% Power: Requires 2 Points in the Technique Attribute and occupies 1 Support Card as long 10% is being used.
Summoning 15% Power: Requires 3 Points in the Technique Attribute and occupies 1 Support Card as long 15% is being used.
Summoning 20% Power: Requires 4 Points in the Technique Attribute and occupies 1 Support Card as long 20% is being used.​

Funnyavery3

Kin
136💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Status
Emiya would wander through the base again.

"I need to search for more exits that may be around...I wonder how Ben is doing outside."

Emiya worried about both of his classmates. Ben had went out to a river and the other dude Anakin Emiya had not seen for a while.

"I will search a little longer..but I cannot sit here and have a field day."

Emiya would continue to wander around the abandoned area.

TLDR: Attempting to search around to discover another exit.

Last edited:
Kin
1,123💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
48⚔️
Status

The number of animals began to dwindle as Hades continued to destroy each husk of a body. Frustration to say the least began to boil in the God of the Dead because of this senseless tactic. He was sure that the arm-less individual was aware of the inevitable outcome. Why waste time for the life of some squirt? What was the relation between the two? They did address each other by names, which meant there was some connection. As Hades continued to destroy his own creations, he began to ponder over how to increase the misery on the squirt that ran.

Perhaps killing the arm-less bastard would torture the fellow? He ran away at the first opportunity to do so, which probably indicated that he lacked any regards for his savior’s wellbeing. Either that or from sheer terror, the squirt would abandon a love one. That alternative did not tickle Hades’ fancy too well. It would be much better if the squirt abandoned his savior simply because he favored his own life. Such betrayal? Beautiful to see the darker, more selfish sides to humanity. Hades relish in the thought since he felt people spent most of their life trying to hide the darkness inside them.

During dismantling the zombie army Hades had accidentally created, he was unaware of Anakin’s assault. The reckless nature of the God often left him exposed to his enemies, although he was always miraculously saved by his family. Whether it was the other Olympians or the Undead, Hades rarely found himself alone. Much like this circumstance, Anakin’s attempt to deal critical damage would fail due to an undead bear swapping itself for its king. Innate to the undead risen by Hades, it would always assault those not recognize as its King. But more importantly, it would always defend its King when he could not do so.

Feeling the life energy disappearing from that corpse, Hades Spartan kicked the coyote zombie ( which contained Borris ) several meters away. The husk immediately breaking apart and revealing Borris, whom continued to soar backwards into a tree. Barely conscious he looked up and witnessed Hades’ face visibly grow intense and more anger than it had been this entire battle. See the God of the Dead could feel the life energy emitting from this strange newcomer. In fact, he could feel the abundance of life energy spewing from him. Such a rich feel, Hades began to become intoxicated simply by being near it. Hades gripped his head as he looked in confusion? The only person that possessed such a rich energy, it was Leona that bewitched bitch.

“You? Who…who are you? Of what vile relation are you to Leona?!?!”

→ Due to the Interruption, Borris was not defeated. Hades has now turned his sights on Anakin.
→ Anakin has attempted to activate 100% but unknowing the Vestiges Inside Prevented Such for your Safety.

→ Anakin has activated 40% of All for One. This Grants the Following:
4 Points in Each Attribute but Technique.
The Raw Power Keyword has become the Destructive Keyword.
The Overwhelm Keyword has Developed.​

→ A [ Flashback ] with Leona has triggered for Anakin.

Last edited:

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
125💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Status
The dwindling flames gave the guild relief as the remainder was snuffed out with ease making sure to cover their tracks and prevent another outbreak. They worried not for the cause of the fire as that part was not as important as making sure the people were safe. Ben and his group hurriedly rushed to the civilian area nearby where they started, seeking familiar faces. "Hi there! There's no need for alarm, but there appears to be an unsafe situation nearby, and we ask that you evacuate the area until we are certain it's been handled. We don't know all the details, but we are positive everything is under control by the professionals. O and T and need you guys to handle the evac and safe zones! P, you're with me to help make sure nobody panics."
They all nod and get to work. In order to become a successful hero, one must ensure the safety of the civilians. They work hard to evacuate the area swiftly while making sure nobody is left behind. This, in turn is another example of their non combative HEART and MIGHT

TLDR: Extinguishing the fire and relocating the people from the civilian area off the map to safety.

Last edited:

Funnyavery3

Kin
136💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Status
Emiya found himself walking out another exit of the base.

"Ok, enough searching for now...let's assess the...what the hell?"

Emiya thought he would to see swarms of undead scattered on this side of the forest but it was weird, it seemed all the dead was moving and converging towards one point in the distance from where Emiya was. Emiya tried to peer in the mess from afar with his eyes. He could make out what looked like a man with purplish glowing tattoos. The undead seemed to be around him but did not attack him aside from one which the man kicked, making a large knock and revealing what looked like a human shaped shadow. Was that thing inside the undead? Another thing that caught Emiya's eye beside was what looked like a form of condensed light held by... Anakin! His classmate was also in the middle of that hellish place. Who is the shadow then? Was Anakin cooperating with it? Moreover, it seemed the multiple undead were focusing their attention towards anything but the purple tatted man. Could he possibly be controlling them?

"What is happening over there? I need to investigate...wait"

Emiya then looked forwards and saw what looked like multiple inns/buildings.

"Damn it, there could still be a lot of innocent civilians and bystanders in that place, I need to evacuate those people. Hmm...what would my teachers do?" , Emiya thought

Emiya remembered the teachings of Horizon, which made sure to prioritize the safety of the civilians. Most of them probably would not be able to fight these zombies, so Emiya planned to evacuate the civilians first.

"Please hold out...I will come to help you as soon as I can", Emiya thought

It seemed everybody's attention (the zombies, the purple tatted man, Anakin, and the shadow) were diverted on each other so Emiya would take advantage of this to sneak past them towards the inns. Emiya advanced forwards but kept himself away far away from the outer perimeter of the converging point so as to not attract any of their attention.

Once arriving at the inns and other buildings Emiya would commence trying to evacuate everyone.

"These people could be hiding anywhere so they wouldn't be discovered by the zombies. I need to search through every nook and cranny around to ensure everyone escapes."

Emiya would scour through multiple buildings and areas finding the people inside.

"Everyone! It is too dangerous here. Right now most of the zombies have converged at one spot, you need to get further out of here to safety. These are inns right? Y'all must have some hotel phones possibly? I will try to use them if there are any to contact the police and heroes. If you have a cellphone contact the police and tell them of the situation and tell them to also send heroes. I will try to inform them as well. But firstly, escape North and out of this area so y'all will be safe."
Emiya would also search around the inn for a phone. Finding one and picking it up he would call 911.

"Hello police. My name is Emiya and I'm a student at Horizon University. During a school field trip my classmates, Professor, and this forest along with it's civilian area has came under attack of multiple zombies. Right now they seem to be converging towards my classmate, some human shaped shadow, and a purple tatted glowing man. I'm not sure if hes the one behind this or not. There are many undead in this forest. We need numerous and expedited backup! I also have not seen my Professor anywhere. I fear the worst. If so we also need Professional Heroes here immediately! This is an emergency! Please help us before someone dies! I will try to help the others in the meantime."

After doing all of this Emiya would go ahead and do another sweep to make sure everyone was truly evacuated. Checking any rooms, basements, etc. he could find.

TLDR: Attempting to Evacuate the all the civilians(minus Chance and the innkeeper) in the Nothern area North outside of the map for safety.
Attempting to contact 12 and get them to pull up fast along with any Professional heroes they could find.
Attempting to search n engage Chance (idk if that requires a dex test or w/e)

Moderator Notes
I am voiding this post on the principle that your character has too much dip on his chip, thinking he can see that far and make out shit. You are in an extremely large forest with many trees, so I am confused as to why you would think its a clear spacing ahead. I am more confused as to why you think your eye sight is great enough to not only see that far but make out exactly what has been happening. Simply put? You wilding and thus your post is voided.

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
125💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Status
With everyone in their current area to safety, Ben decided to go and look for Emiya. He was curious as to what was taking him so long. So he returned to their old position near the lake while staying on the lookout for anything else that may come to harm others. Ben and T went while O and P stayed with the civilians if anything were to happen. With the randezvous point secured all they had was time.

Funnyavery3

Kin
136💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Status
Emiya found himself at another exit of the abandoned building.

"Ok, enough searching for now. Let's see if I can cover more ground"

Emiya would walk out of the exit and move forwards through the forest. As he moved he would try to sneak and maneuver quickly around any zombie he saw in his path making sure not to get too close to them as he advanced forwards. As he kept on going , it seemed some zombies in he saw seemed to be moving in a certain direction.

"Hmm could these distasteful creatures possibly be gathering somewhere in the forest? Shit I cannot worry about that now, I need to keep on scouting ahead and make sure there are no innocent bystanders around here."

As Emiya pushed forwards he came across what looked like multiple inns/buildings. Were there still people inside those places? Were they alive?

"Damn it, there could still be a lot of innocent civilians and bystanders in that place, I need to evacuate those people." , Emiya thought

Emiya remembered the teachings of Horizon, which made sure to prioritize the safety of the civilians. He needed to get them away to safety.

Once arriving at the inns and other buildings Emiya would commence trying to evacuate everyone he could find.

"These people could be hiding anywhere so they wouldn't be discovered by the zombies. I'll need to do multiple sweeps and search through every nook and cranny around to ensure everyone escapes."

Emiya would scour through multiple buildings and areas to locate people inside.

"Everyone! It is too dangerous here. If you have a cellphone contact the police and tell them of the situation and tell them to also send heroes. I will try to inform them as well. But firstly, escape North and out of this area so y'all will be safe. Use the back doors if there any available, if not escape out the front or side entrances."

Emiya then thought of a way to contact the authorities himself.

"Hmm, These are inns right? There must be some hotel phones around possibly? I will try to use them to contact the police and heroes.", Emiya thought

Emiya would also search around the inn for a desk phone. Finding one and picking it up he would call 911.

"Hello police. My name is Emiya and I'm a student at Horizon University. During a school field trip my classmates, Professor, and this park area has came under attack of multiple zombies in the forest! I have tried to evacuate anybody I could find, so if you see them en route please help them. There are many undead in this forest and they are lethal and dangerous. We need numerous and expedited backup! I also have not seen my Professor Braum anywhere. I fear the worst. Please send any Professional Heroes here immediately as well! This is an emergency! Please help us before someone dies! I will try to find and help any others in the meantime."

After doing all of this Emiya would go ahead and do another sweep to make sure everyone was truly evacuated. Checking any rooms, basements, etc. he could find.

TLDR: Attempting to Evacuate the all the civilians (minus Chance and the innkeeper) in the Northern area North outside of the map for safety.
Attempting to contact 12 and get them to pull up fast along with any Professional heroes they could find.
Attempting to search for and engage Chance

BZA

Kin
203💸
Kumi
7,467💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Despite, the deadly intentions of Anakin’s action sequence, the adversary’s adaptability had been far greater. The bare-chested man's obliviousness on account of his distraction and concentration in reveling in mindless brutality, still possessed an unanticipated trick. In one instance Anakin forearms were barreling at incredible speed towards the man’s exposed pink skin, in the next his blade was eviscerating through a darkened mass that squished and spurt black. As an undead had sacrificed itself as meat shield for its master and sullied his blade and pride with its demise. So, this was the telepathic bind of Force Mind Control? Anakin mind had pondered as he stopped himself from needlessly performing Force Push on the beast, that soon crumpled to the ground decapitated and lifeless. Instead he savored the energy that beat through him and instilled a sensation of invisibility. For in this split instance, he embodied power incarnate or at least his own greatest level of it.

However, he more than anyone understood the fleeting nature of this power and as such used The Force to sense the condition of the man he had rescued. Though faint, a heartbeat echoed through the embers of his rapidly depleting conscious. Anakin needed to both end this quick for their sake and guarantee their safety. Anakin’s heart thumped heavy and his disoriented mind raced and struggled to device an effective plan. That was until, the bare-chested warrior spoke and called out to him. The apprentice Jedi struggle to associate the pleasant sounding barrington to the man’s angry visage. Yet, this held little significance as his knowledge on Leona. Skywalker had picked on the utter contempt in the tone and speech as he’d referred to his predecessor, this was his chance!! The undead's master had proven himself to be rather impulsive in battle. It was undeniable that his undead served as a impressive line of defense but his trust in them, guided his arrogance to wantonly attacking opponents without concern for his surroundings.

Today is full of surprises. I get the opportunity to leave Horizon. Our school trip descends into a Horror. Get separated from my companions BUT run into a Sith Lord. Now you’ve even mentioned Leona, “the Jedi smirked and laughed absent minded. However, just as it appeared the smile vanished, and a more serious expression and tone was had. “You have put in quite the bind. First, I am forced to use One for All now you are asking me about Leona so casually!! I’d say she’s a mentor but that comes off too professional. How about aunt? It’s got has a nice personal sentiment that is not too weird. What I can definitively state, is she likes me more than she did you.” Anakin delivered his response with slow sarcasm and a feigned thought. Each statement designed to irritate the man and push the envelope until he lashed out, as was his character. Similarly, Anakin gauging his mood and presence would, use the opportune moment and strike. Left arm extended, the fledgling Hero would uproot three trees from beyond the opponent. Aligning them to where they were located and flew behind, above and either side of the opponent [Force Pull].

The success of them landing was inconsequential to him. Rather he intended to capitalize on the resultant disruption of debris and dirt from their eruption. In that instance Anakin would use the air pollutants as cover as he Force and flickered his inactive lightsaber from its hilt. Controlling it to inconspicuously arch on ground level towards his enemy’s left. Forcing his opponent down the middle, the oncoming Anakin would ready brace himself for close quarters contact. Where he would trigger Force Pull [Support Card] to activate the blade and eject it at the enemies’ left peripheral [7 SPM]. Aiming to pierce through his thigh. Subsequently, Anakin would swing his original lighsaber on his right hand perpendicularly from the opponent’s right hip to left shoulder [Serious Persona]. The Jedi hope the distraction from the peripheral attack could prevent them stopping the second attack. Yet, should the enemy fall oblivious to the distraction, he could wound their legs. Buying them sometime to run and escape his grip. Yet, deep down Anakin arrogance, the same he had levied against his opponent, had him convinced his enemy would fall victim to both attacks.

2 Attack and 1 Support Card (Spent)
0 Attack Cards | 3 Block Cards | 1 Dodge Cards | 2 Support Cards (Unspent)
Power: 5 • Defense: 6 • Agility: 5 • Dexterity: 6 • Intelligence: 6 • Technique: 2

Name: Push | Pull
Quirk Name: Force
Type: Offensive | Defensive | Support
Scale: 1-20 Meters
Description: A technique that can only be utilized whenever the character has entered the Dark or Light Side of the Force, the character will perform an appropriate hand gesture to telekinetically push against or pull on targets that are oncoming. This technique can only be used within the domain of the character’s psionic projection; however, it cannot work on sentient life until and only during moments where the character has established contact. Anything can break from the push or pull if they possess enough points in the Power or Agility Attributes compared to the Character's Intelligent Attribute.
Gadget Name: Lightsaber
Gadget Grade: C
Gadget Perk(s):
  • Health Pool is 3 Points Total.
Gadget Description: Lightsaber is a prototype gadget made to supplement Anakin during combat. Developed by the third-year student Ekko and oversaw by the head of the Department of Support Dr. Corki, a futuristic sword comprised of two battery operated chrome hilts 10.5 inches (27cm) in length. Both equipped with electrical diodes that emit cylindrical beams that extend one meter from the hilt, upon activation which occurs whenever the button is pushed. Due to the blade’s constitution, it is capable of searing ( not cutting ) through targets because of the immense heat produced from the electrical diodes.

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
125💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
Status
With Braum still missing along with Emiya and Anakin Ben and Company ran to get help in hopes of finding another way to help.
Note: Leaving map ending my character's role in this Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.