BZA

Kin
189💸
Kumi
7,387💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Guided by instinct and muscle memory, Anakin had glided through Yosemite. The Jedi's speed and strength growing in their synchronicity from each consecutive blow delivered. After several minutes, the apprentice emerged onto a clearing. Its vast emptiness granting him a chance to snap to the present. Pressing his weapon to deactivation, he crashed to the ground. The hastened speed at which he lowered his bottom and smacked onto the the neatly titled ground, matching the saber's retraction. Horizon's transportation no longer occupied the region, and Anakin in a bid to maintain some positivism, attributed this to the driver. Perhaps the man and Braum were in communication and mounting a recovery. No mattter, Young Skywalker had yet to lose sight of his personal investigations, but his options were limited. Thus, as he shut his eyes he attempted to meditate as was customary for Jedi when their emotions ran rampant. For the foolhardy Anakin this itself was a fool errand but what harm was there in trying? [N15].

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
886💸
Kumi
76,960💴
Trait Points
13⚔️
His strongest offense lied in the power of his ultimate defense; it was this reason Darkseid allowed himself to take the attack of the zombie in front of him, using it to bolster the power of his own offense, allowing himself to grow stronger due to it. Punching out at the remaining zombie in front of him ( B1 ), Darkseid destroys it before returning yet again to the base. He could tell Hades had not went that way, instead he had to have went through another pathway; if he went that way, he would have heard the dwarf of a man growling about or even seen him above ground if he exited. No, he was still inside.

Walking back in, Darkseid would turn down another corridor searching for him, hoping to see where he had went and why. Perhaps he thought he killed Darkseid but the New God would make sure he defeated Hades without chance for survival.

Attack Cards: 3 | Block Cards: 3 | Dodge Cards: 1 | Support Cards: 1

Health = 2 HP
Current DMG = 5
Started at P1, moved and ended A1.
Spent 1 Attack Card via Serious Persona.
2 HP remaining.

4 Pts gained so far ( A2, B1 ).

Delta

Legendary
Kin
2,787💸
Kumi
1,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Narrative Update
→ Part IV of Phase II has Began. Below Are the Legend, Directions, and Rules to how Battle Royal Operates:

Legend:
→ The Letter "U" Refers to Undead.
→ The Letter "UP" Refers to Undead People
→ The Letter "UA" Refers to Undead Animals

→ The Letter "Mi" Refers to Michael. Current Location is B10.
→ The Letter "Em" Refers to Emiya. Current Location is M11.
→ The Letter "Bw" Refers to Ben Wolf. Current Location is M10.
→ The Letter "An" Refers to Anakin. Current Location is N15.
→ The Letter "Ds" Refers to Darkseid. Current Location is A1.
→ The Letter "H" Refers to Hades. Current Location is B9.

Locations:
→ In Order to Enter Buildings, Normally, You Must Land on the Colored Boxes which serve as Entrance Points.
→ The Green Blocks = Entrance to Apoklolips
→ The Blue Blocks = River Streams
→ The Brown Blocks = Inns
→ The Orange Blocks = Parking Destination

Directions:
This Map Contains 350 Points Total, that Someone Can Theoretically Gain.
Undead are worth 1 Point Each.
Undead People are worth 2 Points Each.
Undead Animals are worth 3 Points Each.
Role-Players are worth 10 Points Each and More.

Movement on the Map Depends on the Character's Movement SPM and Role.
A Character can move 1 Block Per 1 SPM in their Movement.
A Character CANNOT move onto a block containing a Letter.
A Villain or Hero Character can Gain Bonus Movement if they Pass Over and Continuing Moving On Blue Blocks. Each Post will Reward 1 Additional Movement Towards the Center of the flowing streams.

The Battle Royal Combat System.
Dependent on the Scaling, Most Attacks Only Travel One Block.
Any Character Can Only Attack to the Left, Right, Above, and Below from them.
Attacks Above 10 Meters is 2 Blocks. Attacks Above 15 Meters is 3 Blocks. Attacks Above 20 Meters is 4 Blocks.
Attacking Buildings Requires a Mega-Move , Therefore Failure to Clearly Label Your Post a Mega-Move will suffer Voids.
Attacking Role-Players will auto trigger a Real Battle ( Separate Thread ) that Must Conclude in the Defeat of Either Party.

The Battle Deck is Activated During this Phase, Therefore Managing the Resource is Important.
Each Part of Phase II ( Besides the First ) will Last 48 Hours.
Undead have 3 Health Points and Deal 1 Damage Back.
Undead People have 4 Health Points and Deal 2 Damage Back.
Undead Animals have 5 Health Points and Deal 3 Damage Back.
A Character Can Only Spend 3 Cards Per Post. The Deck Refresh Every 2 Part Updates.
Damage is Only Dealt Back if the Character is Next to Them When a Part Update Occurs.

Rules:
→ At the Beginning or Ending of Your Post, You Must Keep an Accurate Detail of the Coordinates of where your Character started for the post, moved to, and ended at. Any letters that are attacked or rescued must also be documented using the coordinates. You Must Also Keep an Accurate Detail of How Many and What Kind of Letters you Defeated or Rescued ( Instead of Attacking a Civilian as a Hero, Your Damage will OOC Save Them [ Just Role-Play like you saving them, not actually attacking them ] ). Failure to follow this arrow head will cause the Staff to disregard whatever isn't documented correctly.

→ And yes, document correctly which means you have to read each other's post. The map will not be updated per post, rather its per part update. This means your actions have to account for the actions of others. Come time to update, whoever is the most recent to mess up will have their post voided. Therefore as a community, if you see a problem. Address it, to make this a smooth process please.​

Narrative Update:
→ Ben Wolf has been damaged by the Undead People currently located in M9. They deal 2 Damage but Ben Wolf has 0.5 Damage Shaving, hence only suffers 1.5 Damage Points. Reducing his Health Points to 5.5 Points.

→ Hades has engaged Michael Rays, which prompts the latter to respond to Hades presence. A Real Battle will be triggered after the post, which will occur in another thread made by the controller of Hades.

→ Nobody can engage Hades once the Battle Thread has been created except for the names mentioned in the thread upon creation. If nobody engages Hades during this Part Update, then you lost your opportunity to be involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

jagged

Kin
92💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
31⚔️
I stopped in my tracks as a man seemingly appeared from nowhere amongst the undead, yelling at me for destroying what was his own army.

"These things are your doing?"

I raised my eyebrow, judging the man for making an army so weak.

"No wonder there so easy to defeat, tell your weaklings to stay away from the area if you dont want them dying in droves, else ill have to take you and them out"

My anger rising and my blood pumping i felt the increasing urge to fight the man despite knowing i could probably resolve the matter without violence. My reckless nature and compounding boredom would not allow me to leave the man in front of me alone and, In a supreme "**** it" moment i mentally made my decision, tensing my muscles for what was to come.

"Matter of fact, ive changed my mind, you and your minions can go to hell!"

In that moment i violently released all of my pent up waste in a 360 diameter from myself, the whole of the blast extending 30 meters all around. Once i could see the smoke visibly reached the man I mentally changed the density of all of the smoke around me (Leaving a 1 meter diameter around myself untouched from the change), using every ounce of strength i had left to hopefully end the match quickly.

"The names Michael, Remember it"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Quirk Name: Corrosive Haze
Quirk Type: Emitter
Quirk Level: Basic
Quirk Bonus: The "Populate" Keyword is Granted to Exhaust. The "Build-Up" Keyword is Granted to Waste Accumulation. Standard Exhaust Period Release Requires 1 Support Card, No Style Technique. Character Gains the "Immunity" Keyword to Corrosive Haze.
Description: The manifestation of this Quirk allows the character to release the biological waste that has buildup and accumulated inside the body. Whenever the character released this waste, the texture and behavior of the substance is akin to car exhaust ( which they manipulate the density of all waste being exhausted ). The character cannot directly control how much exhaust is created and released, however they can influence the process behind the waste buildup ( via spending battle cards ) and choose when the waste is released ( the exhaust period ). There are two prominent abilities revolving around the Corrosive Haze Quirk, one detailing the benefits it produces for the character and the other detailing the adverse effects it has on other individuals.

Quirk Breakdown:

The character can indirectly influence how much waste not only accumulates, but how much is released, through physical activity via spending Battle Cards. Particularly, each spent Attack or Dodge Battle Card results in an accumulation of waste. This accumulation of waste is the reason why the Quirk is granted the ”Build-Up Keyword, which mandates that each card spent will produce 2 meters of diameter worth of waste.

Whenever the biological waste is released, this process is referred to as the Exhaust Period. The Exhaust Period maintains the healthiness of the physique. This release is not only removing fatigue, it removes all toxins that may be plaguing the body. This release allows the character to perform near peak condition for an endless amount of time, if they continue to release the waste. Each Exhaust Period will not only refresh the Standard Battle Deck but cause the following to happen:

Standard Battle Deck Refresh.
Nullifies Status Effects Created by Cuts, Slashes, and Piercing.
Nullifies Status Effects Created by Toxins, Viruses, and Poisons.

The character can choose when to release the Exhaust Period. Once the process has been activated, the waste is released akin to car exhaust in an omnidirectional trajectory unless a Style Technique mandates otherwise. The initial exhaust will only extend and cover distance dependent on the buildup mechanic explained above. Additional exhaust periods, after the initial, will push the preexisting exhaust further until the most recent period has reached its maximum coverage. Because this exhaust will not dissipate, it is granted the "Populate" Keyword.

Any target that inhales the exhaust will suffer effects like carbon dioxide poisoning. The degree of poisoning depends on the constant exposure to the waste, however repeated exposure still incurs negative results. Each and fresh exposures to the Exhaust Period will reduces the Power, Agility, and Dexterity Attributes by 1 Point. Constant exposure will cause their Battle Deck to Refresh Rate to be delayed. The Delay Period is 1 Turn for Each Consecutive Turn the target is exposed to the waste.\

Quirk Drawback(s):

The Exhaust possesses an inherent inferiority to high winds. When interacting with high winds the exhaust can easily be dispersed because it only retains itself in low-wind mobility zones. High Winds refer to any Style Techniques or the Keyword "Rushing Winds" that causes air pressure to travel. This inherent weakness is the reason why the Exhaust has developed the keyword Inferior Interaction in regards to Wind related Sources.

The natural superiority that high winds have against the Exhaust is too great, which is why they naturally gain the keyword "Superior Interaction" when clashing against. Only techniques where the character has increased the density of the Exhaust will they prevent the Superior Interaction Keyword from occurring. An important limitation is that the character cannot release the Exhaust and change its Density at the same time.

Whenever the character’s physique has been inflicted negatively with attribute reductions and/or status effects, then the exhaust period performed will only alleviate them of those adverse effects. The waste will only exonerate the character; however, it requires substantial amounts of waste to remove these adverse effects. The character needs Ten Meters in Diameter worth of accumulated waste to remove a Status Effect. The character needs Five Meters in Diameter worth of accumulated waste to remove an 1 Point Attribute Reduction.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Expel
Quirk Name: Corrosive Haze
Type: Supportive
Scale: Depends (30 Meters)
Description:
The character can expel smoke from any part of their body, to blow an opponent or attack away from their original position. This move does not possess any damage magnitude.

Note: This move functions on the SPM vs SPM rubric. This means if this Style Technique possesses more SPM than an opposing Style Technique, then the style technique with the higher SPM will automatically win regardless of the damage magnitudes or ranks.
-------------------------------------------------------
Name: Density Shift X2 (all i got)
Quirk Name:
Corrosive Haze
Type: Offensive | Defensive | Supportive
Scale: Depends (29 Meters)
Description:
The character can change the density of all or portions of any exhaust that is lingering in the environment. This technique allows the character to increase the density [ instantly occurs ] to block oncoming attacks, crush the opponent, or grapple them to immobilize them.

Note: Whenever the user aims to grasp the opponent(s), they need to spend a Support Card. The opponents can only break the hold if they possess equal or higher points in their Power or Intelligent Attribute against your Power Attribute.

Note: Whenever the user aims to crush or broke the opponent(s), they need to spend an Attack Card. The damage magnitude is determined by the Power Attribute.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All I Got!Pricing
Trait EffectsRestrictions
All I Got! refers to the massive desire to accomplish the goal at hand. Regardless of the circumstance, your character’s determination knows no bounds evident by their willingness to sacrifice themselves.8 Trait Points
The Role-Player may spend multiple Attack or Blocks Cards within the same timeframe to empower the Usage of 1 Style Technique or Free-form Action that Attacks or Blocks respectively. Doing so means their refresh rate on the Deck of Battle Cards become three turns from that occurrence.Bios Cannot have the Second Wind and Endure Traits.

Persona Battle EffectRestrictions
RelentlessPricing
Possessing the Relentless Persona means your character is beyond showing mercy. Whenever they desire to begin their onslaught, they refuse to stop until their target is unresponsive.Event Prize
During Real Battles: whenever the character successfully clashes with the target, via Style Technique or Free-form, they immediately regain that spent Attack Card.Bio Cannot have Relentless with the Timid, Naive, Charming and Analytical Personas

Deck:
{REFRESH]
2[-2]:Attack| 5 Dodge Cards| 1 Defense Cards| 2 Supplementary
(Should any move Hit, Relentless will give me another attack guard)

MEGA MOVE: USing Reckless persona to Escalate my talk with hades into a fight, withought damage to my well being (Initially)

4 meters of waste accumulated

Stats:
Attack:3
INT:1
Defense:1
Agility:4
Dexterity:3
Technique:2

BZA

Kin
189💸
Kumi
7,387💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Anakin's nostrils flared against the humid stench of his environment. The apprentice's new location had been on the edges of the horror that enveloped the park. Yet, embers of its madness wafted through the wind and left a signatory trail. The apprentice squeezed his lids shut and suppressed the nausea that chocked at him. Instead the apprentice swordsman harnessed his will and channeled it into regulating his breath. In an effort to maintain control against the creeping lightheartedness that gripped The Force, the fledgling Hero pressed his fingers into his knees. Squeezing out the decay and destruction that impeded his focus. An act that surprisingly seemed to work. For the whiter his blood constricted fingers grew, the deeper his submersion into The Force [N15].

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
886💸
Kumi
76,960💴
Trait Points
13⚔️
Upon exiting the other base at I10, Darkseid looks around and notes many undead surrounding him and begins to get annoyed as he still has yet to locate the so called Lord of the Dead. Perhaps lordship wouldn't be the only thing he shared with the dead and Hades knew it; he was dodging Darkseid, that was the only thing he could think of. The base hadn't had many exits and the intruder had went one way, presumably leaving before Darkseid would get up. Scoffing, he would swing twice at each of the three undead surrounding and then walk back inside annoyed.

This time he knew he would locate him, it was a feeling he just knew to be true. The base as large as it was only had so fee exits. Perhaps Darkseid hadn't properly searched it and Hades was hiding somewhere, waiting for him to leave before he snuck away. No, as stupid as the fool may be, he didn't seem to be a coward. Yet he did punch the New God while he wasn't watching...

Darkseid continued down a dark, dusty corridor he hadn't came across before, his eyes scanning the place for any signs of Hades. It was here that he first noticed what appeared to be footprints in the dirt, clear indicators that someone had been this way recently. Quickening hisbpace, Darkseid would continue until he came across two large doors left ajar, an entrance to a dimly lit room with candles for the only light.

Stepping inside, Darkseid would notice several items of intricate design: horned helms, large axes and spears, glowing armors. Darkseid could only smile at the revelation that perhaps it indeed was Hades former place and only one thing could be true now: the idiot left his armory open.

Health = 2 HP
Current DMG = 5
Started at I10, moved inside base (dunno exact placement of base on map).
Spent 3 Attack Cards and use Omega Assault x3.

Name: Omega Assault
Martial Art: None
Type: Offensive
Scale: 1 Meter
Description: The character strikes with either their arms and legs multiple times.

Note: Dependent on the number of strikes and the overall damage behind the technique, the damage magnitude will split evenly as possible for each strike.

2 HP remaining.

Killed bots: A2, B1, H10, J10, I11.
Mega Move: Darkseid locates Hades' secret armory along with several of it's weapons, items and armors.

BZA

Kin
189💸
Kumi
7,387💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Rooted onto the irregular gravel ground, rife with small pebbles and jagged rocks, Anakin's had managed to remained absolutely still save for the shallow breathing that rose and dropped his chest. In his calmed state, time seemed a foreign concept. All that mattered to Anakin was The Force. Its power pulsating through his veins and granting his psyche an indubitable sense of vigor [The Force]. After attempts to control the tidal wave of emotions that raged within him the Horizon University student had resigned to his desires. A lingering need to dominate the creatures that had threatened his friends and acquaintances. The same vile beings that had impeded and disrupted his rare opportunity for adventure. His frustrations had taken life and channeled him into the Dark Side. A cold sweat broke through his forehead from the intensity afforded by the fully realized Force, causing him to abruptly open his eyes. A wild glared lingered from his now orange hued pupils and didn't disappear even as he'd nimbly risen to his feet.

During his short meditative trance, Anakin hadn't merely reached out to for his Quirk but also examined his predicament. Their enemies boasted numbers and possibly home field advantage. He'd also not ruled out the small chance a seasoned Sith Lord was the mastermind behind the horde. Venturing any deeper into Yosemite was a suicide mission and as he clasped his saber, Anakin brows tightened. In one swift motion he buzzed the weapon to life and prideful walked forward. His heavy crunching steps leading him towards the dried cluster of vegetation that occupied the parking zone's edge. Dropping to one knee, the Jedi clumped twigs and thatch grass onto one hand and guided them towards the surface of his weapon. The crackling sound of sparks echoed about as super-heated blade breathed life to fire [Support]. Content with the smoldering mass on his hand, Anakin tossed the burning pile onto the ground [M15]. Anakin intended to cause a fire and spread it through and flush out the cretins. Death by burning or decapitation, as Anakin readied into his Form V fighting stance, he smirked, eager to the possibilities that lay ahead.

x MEGA MOVE x

Attempting to set section [ ] of Forest on fire and deal D-Rank Damage. Its flames possess Fire's Inherent Status Effects and deals Bonus Damage. Aforementioned Fires remain until beginning of Phase Three OR if extinguished; whichever occurs first.

Quirk Name: Force
Quirk Type: Emitter
Quirk Level: Basic
Quirk Bonus: Grants the Keyword "Immunity" regarding Solid or Liquid Sources, to All Force related Style Techniques. All Dark Side Related Style Techniques Gain the "Overwhelm" Keyword when the First Count is Reached. All Light Side Related Style Techniques Gain the "Rank vs Rank" Keyword when the Seventh Count is Reached.
Description: The Force is a manifestation of the character’s mindset. An extension that serves to not only represent the will of the character, but a resolve that behaves in compliment of the character. Surrounding the character is an omnidirectional field of their subconscious, which is an invisible projection of psionic energy. Unable to directly influence or manipulate the field projection, the character retains the ability to consciously command the psionic energy to behave in various tactics via shaping their mindset. Because the subconscious is autonomous in nature, it cannot be dictated. Since its harmonious with the conscious, the mindset of the character greatly impacts the nature of the psionic energy for better or worse.

Quirk Breakdown & Drawbacks:

~ Because of the character’s subconscious has projected itself into this psionic field of energy, their sixth sense has been incredibly heightened to new levels. Regardless if the character is unable to perceive targets through their ordinary five senses, their subconscious will passively feel the presence of any given target should it enter the domain of the psionic projection. This feeling will present itself to the character similarly to instinct or akin to premonition. The strength of this sixth sense is determined by the Parent Technique Level of Force:

Basic Quirk Level: +3 Target Tracking for Sentient Targets | +1 Tracking SPM Against Those Targets
Intermediate Quirk Level: +4 Target Tracking for Sentient and Inanimate Targets | +2 Tracking SPM Against Those Targets
Expert Quirk Level: +5 Target Tracking for All Targets | +3 Tracking SPM Against Those Targets​

~ At the beginning of any thread, the psionic projection of the subconscious cannot be interacted with directly. It does manifest as this invisible force in the external world, however it cannot be sensed by ordinary means nor does it interact with the external world on any physical sense. Because the character’s mind is neutral, the psionic projectile does not exist aside from the sixth sense it offers. The scale of this psionic projection is determined by the Parent Technique Level of Force:

Basic Quirk Level: 10 Meters in Diameter
Intermediate Quirk Level: 15 Meters in Diameter
Expert Quirk Level: 20 Meters in Diameter​

~ The psionic projections cannot be wielded by the character until their mindset has shifted the nature of the psionic energy that is present. Consciously shifting the mindset cannot be done alone, which means the character must be responding to external stimuli whether its deemed harmful or not. There are only two natures the psionic energy can mature into, which are referred to as the Light Side and Dark Side. Which nature is adopted depends on the character’s conscious responses, but there is a Nature Count System to track the progression. This count system consists of seven count scale with a marker that moves based on the nature of the Style Technique used.

There are Seven Markers on the Nature Counter. The character will begin each thread at the Fourth Counter, which represents a neutral balance between the Light Side and Dark Side. Only active ability is the Sixth Sense which will remain throughout the entire Nature Count System.

~ Every Two Turns when majority of the Battles Cards actually spent is Block and/or Support, the Marker will shift to the Right Side by One Count. At the Sixth Counter, the Character's Mindset has become the Light Side and allows the user to wield the psionic energy to telekinetically manipulate solids and liquids ( including themselves ) via Defensive or Supportive Techniques Only.

When the Marker shifts to the Seventh Counter, the "Rank vs Rank" Keyword is granted to all Force Related Style Techniques. This means all Force Style Techniques interact with Opposing Styles on a Rank vs Rank Rubric: In this interaction: If the Force Style Technique is higher than an opposing Style Technique in Rank, then the Force Style Technique will immediately win regardless of damage magnitude.

~ Every Two Turns when majority of the Battles Cards actually spent is Attack and/or Dodge, the Marker will shift to the Right Side by One Count. At the Second Counter, the Character's Mindset has become the Dark Side and allows the user to wield the psionic energy to telekinetically manipulate solids and liquids ( including themselves ) via Offensive or Supportive Techniques Only.

When the Marker Shifts to the First Counter, the "Overwhelm" Keyword is granted to All Force Related Style Techniques. This means when Force Style Techniques interact with Opposing Style Techniques, and they possess the Rank vs Rank Keyword, then the former will immediately nullify that keyword. This restores the interaction step back to which Style Technique possesses more damage.​

Quirk Drawbacks:

~ The psionic projection is indeed invisible, however when the character can command the psionic ( to perform techniques ) it requires physical cues with via the hand and arm movement. Not only that, but when the psionic is being used it will cause distortions in the air like ripples in the water or visible hot spots. Despite the subconscious originating from the character, this psionic field of energy does not. It simply manifests, which is important to note due to the Spawning Rulings.

~ The Nature Counter cannot be influenced by other variables, excluding the Personas which will automatically change the starting count that the marker begins on at the beginning of each thread. If the character retains the Arrogant or Reckless Personas, then the counter will start on Count Three instead of Four. If the character retains the Jovial or Analytical Personas, then the counter will start on Count Five instead of Four. If the character’s personas should be forcefully change during a thread, the counter will restore itself to count Four.

Funnyavery3

Kin
104💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
You must be registered for see medias
You must be registered to see images

It seemed the bus driver might not be able perform any repairs but that did not disturb Emiya’s motivation

“Let’s drive this baby forwards more!”

Emiya would continue through the rough terrain, running over one undead. The second one was tough and appeared to be a cow. Emiya rammed into it once and put the bus in reverse to back up slightly. While it did major damage the thing was still alive(if that’s what you would call it), so Emiya would ram into it again finally turning it into mush. Then he would run over another undead with mild difficulty.

“Ayeee Threepeat! Huh? What is that over there?”

Emiya would stop by the river and see what looked like an opening in the dense terrain.

“Hmm do I go over there or to the river? First I gotta make sure this bus and the driver is still holding up”

Emiya would look to the bus driver.

“Hey are you still alright? We still need to acquire help.”

Emiya pondered over what he should do

“AH! Why didn’t I think of this before????”

A communication device could be on the bus. For as long as Emiya remembered and seen on buses each one usually had a comms device that could contact a central dispatcher or others in case the bus broke down or if there was trouble. Otherwise how would they be able to call for potential other buses or help when the bus did not function properly?

“Sir! Is there a communication device on this bus to contact someone or like a bus radio? Usually these devices are available on each bus to contact a central dispatcher or etc. If you do have one could please contact the central dispatcher or whoever! Tell them the situation and request professional help and backup! If they are also able to contact the Professor or anybody else please tell them our location as well! Please if you have one we got to do this! Time is of the essence!”

Emiya also looked at the steering wheel. As with all vehicles the bus should have a horn. Emiya hoped it didn’t attract too many unwanted people to his location, but he might as well try. The Professor might hear it.

“Hmm this might be a ballsy move. But let’s do this as well!”

Emiya would then attempt to press on the middle of the steering wheel where the vehicle horns were usually located letting out loud beep sounds. He hoped the Professor and his classmates could hear it and rendezvous to his location.

TLDR
.Asked the Bus driver to get on the bus radio communication device(which is usually located on all buses) to contact the central dispatcher or whoever to summon immediate, numerous, and professional backup to help deal with the situation at hand.

. Attempted to repeatedly press on the bus horn to make loud sounds that can be heard far enough to alert Professor Braum, revealing his location and getting him to come to my location.

start: m11
End: J10

killed: K11, J11, J10
total killed: Total defeated: M12, M11, L11, N13, N12, K11, J11, J10
Bus HP=2/10

Last edited:
Kin
997💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

The anger that accumulated in Hades was beginning to irritate the very fiber of his soul. Not once but twice, then some mere mortal spoke to him in disobedience. He was not used to this level of disrespect, especially since before his imprisonment only the foolish Hero Association dared spoke back to him. Feeling his presence fade from the undead caused Hades to feel as if this individual was waging war against the Lord’s presence, an action that would cause horrendous consequences for the peon. The only thing to snap Hades out of his inner thoughts of madness, was the rodent’s words that declare he could go to hell.

This nasty substance that appeared as smoke soon rushed and swallowed the environment whole. Surrounding Hades, he could do nothing but smirk in laughter. The pipsqueak took the liberty to attack the Lord of the Dead, an action he was not familiar with. Reckless in nature, the vile man saw some similarity in the stranger. Grinning from ear to ear, Hades developed some small interest in the boy. Shameful. Shame that this stranger was destined to meet Hades this day. He did not intend to end the life of this puppy, no because it showed promise to turn into a ferocious wolf.

All of this thought about what to do occurred as the stranger, unknowingly for Hades, increased the density which compressed upon his body. If only Hades was struck by this attack days earlier, surely the peon would have managed to kill Hades. No no no, the kid was far from being able to end the life of a God. Hades had claimed the life of many in his path, grew stronger and was near complete in returning to his former glory. Despite the density of the smoke, faint purple lighting be seen. The source? The Lord of the Dead’s physique, since the rich and abundant life stolen from Ryuji proved to be excellent.

Slowing pacing through the compression, as if it were that thin finish line paper, Hades began to laugh like a maniac. The sound of his evil, death dealing voice getting closer to the stranger with each round of laughter. The puppy showed promise yes, because Hades indeed was damaged but only the pain of a baby’s pinch was the accurate description. He would feel the anguish, the pain behind the attack. This stranger was fighting with hatred in his heart, and the Lord of the Dead intended to cause it to rise.

→ Hades Original Health Pool is Two [2] Points Despite being Tank Archetype.
→ Each Attribute of Hades is Considered Extreme Fatal Flaws.

→ Deemed Quirk Singularity [ with Emitter and Mutant Characteristics ], Drain Allows Hades to Steal Life Energy.
→ Stealing Life Energy Allows Hades to Bypass his Extreme Fatal Flaws [ Which are Set at One [1] Each Attribute. ]

→ The Stolen Life Energy Empower the Body On Cellular Levels, Which Actively Strengthen the Physique.
→ By Sacrificing Some of the Stolen Life Energy, Hades Can Gift It to Dead Targets to Rise Under his Command.

→ Michael's Attack Packed Ten [10] Damage Total. Hades Drained Ryuji of Eighteen [18] Health Points ( Life Energy ).
→ This Means Hades Possessed Twenty [20] Health Points. This Corresponds to the Following Attribute Layout.
7 PWR | 7 INT | 7 DEF | 7 AGL | 7 DEX | 1 TEQ​

→ Michael's Attack Dealt Five [5] Damage Total Due to Hades 5 Damage Shaving Capabilities. This Does Not Drop Hades' Attributes Down Because of the Keyword Associated with his Drain Quirk. The Plot Battle Begins Here [ Wrath of the Undead ]

Last edited:
Kin
997💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

Narrative Update
→ Part IV of Phase II has Began. Below Are the Legend, Directions, and Rules to how Battle Royal Operates:

Legend:

→ The Letter "Em" Refers to Emiya. Current Location is K11.
→ The Letter "Bw" Refers to Ben Wolf. Current Location is L10.
→ The Letter "An" Refers to Anakin. Current Location is M15.
→ The Letter "Ds" Refers to Darkseid. Current Location is I10.

Locations:
→ In Order to Enter Buildings, Normally, You Must Land on the Colored Boxes which serve as Entrance Points.

Directions:

A Villain or Hero Character can Gain Bonus Movement if they Pass Over and Continuing Moving On Blue Blocks. Each Post will Reward 1 Additional Movement Towards the Center of the flowing streams.

Attacks Above 10 Meters is 2 Blocks. Attacks Above 15 Meters is 3 Blocks. Attacks Above 20 Meters is 4 Blocks.
Attacking Buildings Requires a Mega-Move , Therefore Failure to Clearly Label Your Post a Mega-Move will suffer Voids.
Attacking Role-Players will auto trigger a Real Battle ( Separate Thread ) that Must Conclude in the Defeat of Either Party.

The Battle Deck is Activated During this Phase, Therefore Managing the Resource is Important.
A Character Can Only Spend 3 Cards Per Post. The Deck Refresh Every 2 Part Updates.
Damage is Only Dealt Back if the Character is Next to Them When a Part Update Occurs.

Rules:
→ At the Beginning or Ending of Your Post, You Must Keep an Accurate Detail of the Coordinates of where your Character started for the post, moved to, and ended at. Any letters that are attacked or rescued must also be documented using the coordinates. You Must Also Keep an Accurate Detail of How Many and What Kind of Letters you Defeated or Rescued ( Instead of Attacking a Civilian as a Hero, Your Damage will OOC Save Them [ Just Role-Play like you saving them, not actually attacking them ] ). Failure to follow this arrow head will cause the Staff to disregard whatever isn't documented correctly.

→ And yes, document correctly which means you have to read each other's post. The map will not be updated per post, rather its per part update. This means your actions have to account for the actions of others. Come time to update, whoever is the most recent to mess up will have their post voided. Therefore as a community, if you see a problem. Address it, to make this a smooth process please.​

Narrative Update:
→ Fifteen Years of Abandoned Maintenance has drastically weakened the condition of the weaponry present in the armory. Most weaponry is also missing due to their necessity for the Fall of Olympus. Forgetting about this ordeal, Hades had hastily searched the armory to locate some needed items to engage in combat with the Hero Association.

Feeling his life energy dissipate in the north-eastern sector of Yosemite, Hades departed the armory in thrill. Darkseid must post finding the Schematics of Hephaestus. These blueprints will allows the production of S-Grade weaponry, however they cannot be created without the aid of an individual with Mastery Level Creation or Hephaestus.

→ Anakin had set Yosemite National Park's South-Eastern Sector on flames. These flames are marked by the red blocks and anything caught with them will immediately set ablaze if caught within the range. These flames will induce the Status Effect associated with the Fire or Flame Keywords. At the beginning of each Part Update will trigger the ongoing damage.

ALL BATTLE DECKS HAVE BEEN REFRESHED. MAKE SURE TO NOT ONLY ADD YOUR DECK TO YOUR POST, BUT KEEP TRACK OF WHAT HAS BEEN USED.

Last edited:

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
113💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️
The group spots the bus that Emiya was in during their previous encounter. Moving up to it, they enter the bus and spot the light hair, darker skin toned, muscular individual. Ben waved at him asking what his plan involved. Teal smirked as the other two were clueless as to what was going on.

Start: L10
Ending:J10

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
886💸
Kumi
76,960💴
Trait Points
13⚔️
Entering the room, Darkseid noticed the state of the weaponry wasn't in the best condition; deterioration had began to set in for some of them. How long were they untouched? Darkseid moved through the room, his eyes darting back and forth between the weapons and shields. Most were ornately designed with shades of royal purple and deep black, skulls aligning the sides of them. There was a large horned helmet at the center of a table, almost demonic in it's appearance. As Darkseid approached it and picked it up, it begin to dissolve under the touch.

Scoffing at how frail the object was, Darkseif has began to resign from his search and declared the weapons useless and decay would only be futile if he did utilize them. They were nothing like the Ancient weapons of Apokolips, but that was obvious, of course. The wonders he once achieved with Apokoliptan technology is part of why the others had grouped together to defeat and seal him.

He had began to walk away before he noticed a large scroll on the table under the dust that had become of the helmet. Raising it and shaking the dust off, Darkseid stepped out of the dust cloud with the scroll opened, reading the contents. The fiery holes of eyes widened as he realized it was details on how to craft the very weapons that had fallen into decay - how to fix them, construct new ones and the capabilities they could hold.

"He's a bigger fool than I though," Darkseid spoke, commenting on Hades' rash decisions fo leave the armory open and not remove the plans to his weapons. Returning upstairs, Darkseid would find Desaad and Granny in the same location as he left them, panic still written across the pair's faces.

"Desaad, read this and commit it to memory. You have a new job set out for you to replicate this. Failure will not be tolerated, is that understood?"

"Y-yes my lord, I will get to it."

"Goodness. Have you located Grail's whereabouts?"

"No, but I'm still se-"

"Have you located the Hero Association's location?"

"No, my Lor-"

Lifting her up by her throat, Darkseid begin to choke her, threatening her life as he rose her eye to eye with him, his eyes beginning to glow ominously red as the Sigil was placed into it's holder on the costume by his free hand.

"You have failed me for the last time, Goodness. I warned you your insolence would not be tolerated. What do you have to say?"

Struggling to speak, Granny could only mutter small sentences in between labored breathes. Though hard to speak, Darkseid understood her whispering about the Hero Association and how there was riots everywhere rn. Coming to her defense, Desaad spoke again.

"M-my lord, perhaps we can use the arrival of all the heroes everywhere to locate where they are arriving from. We can triangulate their locations and based on arrival time and paths, we can narrow it down to a specific district to search."

Mulling over the words, Darkseid nods slowly before dropping Goodness who began frantically breathing after being release.

"Thank Desaad for your life. You will not fail me again. Desaad, see to it that Goodness locates Grail. Both of your Gates are now tied together - her failure is your death as well."

Before either could speak, Darkseid began walking off, heading towards one of the exits.

Health = 2 HP
Current DMG = 5
Still underground in base.

2 HP remaining.
Killed bots: A2, B1, H10, J10, I11.

Reactions: Gèckö

Funnyavery3

Kin
104💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Emiya saw as Ben and company approached the bus again.

“Ah welcome back guys! Come on in!”

Great. Now Emiya had regrouped with the others. This now gave him more options and possible ways to handle the situation. Emiya sat and pondered over what would be best. He wanted to investigate the area, but he did not intend to leave the bus driver in danger. It seemed the Professor or others weren’t coming soon so he needed to act fast. He peered into the opening, it seemed to possibly be a cave or something deeper. Emiya pondered. Where did these undead come from? Was there a cause to these events? Was there possibly a mastermind? Isn’t it weird that there would be an opening in the terrain like this?

“Hmm, ok I say this. Guys I think we need to investigate inside this place. There might be some answers into what is going on. But I want to also make sure everyone is safe. So, I suggest this. Ben, you and one or two people come with me. The others should stay here and make sure the bus is safe and get back to safety if possible. Let’s do this. Mr. Driver please calm down and be safe, I’ll try not to stay too far. Alright team, let’s show our heart and might!”

Exiting the bus and taking his instrument with him, Emiya would enter the opening which delved into what seemed to be an area with old looking technology. He would try to make as little noise as possible and keeping caution everywhere he went.

“Now what is all this? Is this like a secret area of some sort? The area, its ceilings and walls seem very tall and far apart. Is it maybe some sort of base or building? What could be inside here? Did all of those things come from here?”, Emiya thought

Emiya would continue walking until he happened to spot some individuals in the distance within his vicinity. One appeared to be some ugly ass stone-looking individual of some sort, where was his artistic style? On the other hand, he spotted some other individuals. One seemed to be frantically breathing while another was just standing there. It seemed that the group also had what looked like a scroll with a bunch writing on it. What was that? What’s more astonishing is that none of these individuals appeared to be undead or the sort. Could they be the ones behind this? It angered the mind of the great entertainer, thinking these people could be the ones who endangered his comrades.

Holding on to his instrument, Emiya would shout out.

“Nobody move! Who the hell are y’all? Are y’all the perpetrators of this mayhem?”

Keeping his eyes locked on these people Emiya would also shout out,

“Hey guys might need a little backup over here.”

Start: J10

End: I10 (Base)

TLDR: Entering the base and engaging Darkseid and Desaad in a battle (Whole lotta MHGA shit)

TLDR: Asking Ben for Backup. Should he also post accepting this, it would turn into a 2v2 battle. Darkseid and Desaad vs Emiya and Ben.

Moderator Notes
You are describing a location inaccurate, which poses a problem because that is not Apokolips. You also attempt to immediately locate Darkseid which indicates that its either small or you extremely lucky. Darkseid himself, during this Crisis, has not even mastered navigating the base. This post has been voided but you can make a second post, which means you can attempt this once more. A Dexterity Test will be conducted.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord of Kaos

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
113💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️
Seeing this entrance to what looks like a... Factory or building of that sort, Ben devised a plan.
"I got it. T and P you're with me, O I need you here with the bus driver you're going to be our eyes out here. If you get professor Braun's Attention please let him know the situation. Emiya, please come with us your quirk is going to help us alot."
"Right! You can count on me"
"*Snickers* I love a good hunt"
"I am ready when you are Ben."
Ben and 2 NPCs [P and T]
Leaving the Bus, Ben and Co. Will enter the factory like building and begin searching the area cautiously. Not knowing what was lurking inside.

End:I10 (base)

TLDR: Asking RPer Emiya for assistance. Ben will attempt to Locate Darkseid and Desaad to engage them.
If Emiya Accepts, this will result in a 2v2 battle Format Battle thread "Emiya and Ben Vs Darkseid and Desaad"
Note: If Battle thread is made, Ben will start that battle with 2 NPCs instead of 3.

Last edited:

Funnyavery3

Kin
104💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
From his location in the distance, Emiya saw a building or factory of some sort, it seemed to be abandoned. Maybe the place could offer refuge but Emiya needed to investigate the place first and search around. He saw as Ben devised a plan with his guild to leave one person with the bus driver as he left to go search the area with the others

“Alright bro wait up I’m right with ya!”

Exiting the bus and taking his instrument with him, Emiya entered the abandoned area and attempted to quickly catch up with Ben so they could search around together

“Alright let’s see what is inside here”, Emiya thought

TLDR: Accepting Ben’s request. Searching around the inside of the base(Trynna find Darkseid. Run me that Dex test.) Attempting to also remove some further failures from our Dex test since we are both searching

End: I10 (Base)

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
886💸
Kumi
76,960💴
Trait Points
13⚔️
Before Darkseid could leave the facility, he was met by Desaad from behind who called out to him, causing him to turn towards him.

"I have good news, and it came quickly, my lord. The news had reported that there were several villains causing mayhem and the Hero Association had tasked their elite members to go deal with it across the state. They're apparently in every district."

"Tell me something new quickly, I already knew this."

"Very well. There seems to be a heavier concentration of heroes near the Staples Center than anywhere else and all suggested paths seem to indicate that almost all originated from there. Of course, some may have been stationed there prior to the attacks or located nearby other districts but from what I can gather, it seems to be correct."

"Staples Center... that explains why the Kryptonian was able to arrive so soon when I last attacked in search of the scientists... Very well, Desaad. I applaud you and Goodness' efforts; Darkseid rewards those who obey his law. Let us leave, it seems we have to find someone's possible location." Darkseid spoke, removing his Sigil from the costume, having now charged 2 units for use.

Darkseid left the building, Desaad behind him as he allowed his weapon to partially form from his arm, carrying it with him as he created 2 basic headsets to use. Granny still had the remaining one from the base so it wasn't hard to maintain contact, Desaad relaying the message to her of their plans. The headsets were small and weren't very loud so it allowed them to be discreet in the field if needed. As they exited the base at P1, Darkseid noted the heavy concentration of undead near them. Choosing to conserve his power, Darkseid switches tactics and instead of attacking, choosing to instead leave, heading south ( out of the map and towards the Staple Center ) but not before tackling one of the zombies in near him ( P2 ).

Stats and Cards for Darkseid:

Power: 4
Intelligent: 3
Defense: 5
Agility: 4
Dexterity: 3
Technique: 3

Health = 2 HP
Current DMG = 5
Starting in Base, went to P2, left map.
Spent 1 Attack Card and used serious persona to attack.

Desaad Stats and Cards

Power: 2
Intelligent: 2
Defense: 2
Agility: 2
Dexterity: 2
Technique: 2

2 Attack Cards | 1 Block Cards | 2 Dodge Cards | 5 Support Cards

Spent 1 Support Card.

Gadget Name: Apokoliptan Terror
Gadget Grade: 3
Gadget Perk(s):
  • Apokoliptan Terror Deals Two [2] Damage.
  • Apokoliptan Terror Possess 3 Health Points.
  • The Firing Rate, Regardless of the Fire Mode, travel at 2 SPM.
  • Firing the Apokoliptan Terror Requires 1 Attack Card, However Style Techniques Can Be Made.
Gadget Description: A unique blaster in design, this weaponry can fire supercharged lightning modelled after the military LIPC. Apokoliptan Terror can release superheated bursts of lightning to stun and damage targets, capable of conducting electricity, on contact. The firing mode of the blaster can switch, allowing for single ( one projectile launches ) or rapid fire ( multiple projectile launches, in which case damage splits as evenly ass possible ). Targets Did Not Experience Paralysis Until Inflicted Three [3] Times by the Lightning.

BZA

Kin
189💸
Kumi
7,387💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
The foundations of the Grand Fire of Yosemite scheme had proceeded magnificently. Anakin's stared at the dancing flames that reflected against his pupils and exaggerated his already orange irises. Despite the fire occupying a relatively small area, the apprentice was bewitched. His concentration lost in the imaginative, as he attempted to process the potential scale and damage magnitude the fire's would produce. Suddenly, the stagnant water that'd been Anaknin stirred. The once un-moving auburn sensation turned his head an examined his surroundings. Enemies had swarmed his position and attempted to trap him. Reaching out to The Force, Anakin drew both lightsabers and levitated them beside either arm. Without wasting time, he pushed [2 Damage] both items outwards. Their blinding speed and potent heat properties [Additional 1 Damage] slicing through the enemies that charged him [M14] and [M16]. No sooner had the attacks connected and decapitated his enemies than did he pull back his weapons. Time was of the essence and the Jedi needed to not only locate his enemies and acquaintances but regulate the fires. However, for now the fledgling wanted a batter vantage point to view the battlefield. Anakin looked about and notice the security lamp post that towered over the parking grounds and made his way towards it. In one heave, he used Force amplification to boost his jumping height to the top of its elevation [N14].

3 [-2] Attack Cards | 3 Block Cards | 1 Dodge Cards | 3 Support Cards
Undead: M14 and M16

Name: Push | Pull
Quirk Name: Force
Type: Offensive | Defensive | Support
Scale: 1-20 Meters
Description: A technique that can only be utilized whenever the character has entered the Dark or Light Side of the Force, the character will perform an appropriate hand gesture to telekinetically push against or pull on targets that are oncoming. This technique can only be used within the domain of the character’s psionic projection; however, it cannot work on sentient life until and only during moments where the character has established contact. Anything can break from the push or pull if they possess enough points in the Power or Agility Attributes compared to the Character's Intelligent Attribute.

Kin
997💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

Narrative Update

Legend:

→ The Letter "Em" Refers to Emiya. Current Location is Apokolips.
→ The Letter "Bw" Refers to Ben Wolf. Current Location is Apokolips.
→ The Letter "An" Refers to Anakin. Current Location is N15.

Locations:

Directions:

Rules:

Narrative Update:
→ Anakin had set Yosemite National Park's South-Eastern Sector on flames. These flames are marked by the red blocks and anything caught with them will immediately set ablaze if caught within the range. These flames will induce the Status Effect associated with the Fire or Flame Keywords. At the beginning of each Part Update will trigger the ongoing damage.