Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
888💸
Kumi
76,960💴
Trait Points
13⚔️
"Please, Michael. Those heroes are not prepared for the troubles challenging me will bring," Darkseid responded, grabbing the case from Desaad as the group walked towards the exit. Leaving the hideout and returning above ground, the group had walked a short distance away from the entrance before a man approached them from the clearing. He was bleeding and Darkseid wondered why he hadn't attempted to clean the wound in one of the rivers on the other side of the park and try to heal it but before he could think of anything beside the state of the man's appearance, he uttered a warning to Michael before dropping. Michael clearly knew the man as he spoke to him and dropped in front of him, a pool of blood quickly forming.

Looking around quickly, Darkseid didn't see anywhere nearby. In fact, where they were situated there wasn't much around besides bushes, trees and various flora. The man said it wasn't safe here, but what did he actually mean? Where people nearby? Was someone on the way? Was there more to the eye than what he said? Clearly he wasn't any match for whomever he fought but that wasn't a reason for him to warn Darkseid, perhaps Michael and Granny but not Darkseid.

Michael rushed to his side, wrapping the injury but it quickly became a blood stained cloth, dripping with urgency. He turned to Darkseid and asked for his help, promising to pay him back whenever he needed. The cogs of his evil mind began to move, several ways for this payment to be paid off coming to mind. Grabbing the Sigil from the case, Darkseid would place it in its designated place on his armor to Devour the damage it caused and empower his Omega Beams. At that point, he would then remove the cloth from Borris' arm, releasing the beams on the stump. Though this would cause small pain to the man, it would also cauterize the wound and close it, preventing more blood loss.

"Never forget this moment, Borris. You owe me a life debt, one you will pay eventually."

Kin
1,010💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Team Heart and Might, the name Professor Braum placed on the group of students, had reached the destination yet some remained on the bus. Perhaps in awe of the beauty that was Yosemite Park. Despite the elegance all around, the massive man was not that captivated. Cultural or “the arts” as Braum would put it never entertained him. If it wasn’t about the heat of competition, or hero work, then it was promised he would check out of any conversation. Tired of waiting for the students to exit on their own free will, Braum simply lifted the back end of the bus so they could be drag down by gravity.

Once he was sure all the remaining students fell, the mighty Braum would lower the bus back down. Then he would causally walk to the center of the resting area, which consist of poling with telescopes attached for visitors to survey the entire landscape that was Yosemite Park. Crossed arms and head held high, Professor Braum’s gentle smile slowly converted to grinning with eagerness.

“Okay students! Today’s field trip isn’t to get all dreamy eye at this forest! In fact! It will serve as our playground for today’s true test!”

Professor Braum would turn around, his back towards all the students as he continued to speak with such a bolstering voice.

“You fourteen students will be Team Heart and Might versus I, The Mighty Professor Braum in a game. A mock trial to gauge your ability to evaluate the situation and find stranded victims. Being a hero isn’t all testing you might against a villain? Oh no, there will be plenty of that. Sometimes as heroes, we are tasked with testing our heart. Can we connect with the people, serve as their hope and protectors?”

Braum would go silent, wanting those questions to spark depth introspection amongst the students.

Half Part Update: Part III Begins ( Last 48 Hours ):
→ Students can post surveying the massive area that is Yosemite Park. The first post must be the students discussing amongst themselves the proper away to tackle this objective. Should you all stay as a group? Split up? How to keep communications? Updating? Etc. The second post can only occur after each named student posts, and only then will the second post be each of you moving into the forest. Professor Braum will not move until every student enters the forest ( and every student will do so ).

Kin
1,010💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

Hades made his way through Yosemite at high speeds, leaving death and destruction in his wake. Following behind him were the undead. However, it no longer consisted of just humans. Birds, deer and even snakes had been turned, forsaking oxygen and turning their need for sustenance into blood. A smile crept on the King of the Dead’s face as the factory came into view. It had been so long since he had seen his home that he practically had forgotten what it looked like.

“Tartarus…it’s been too long…”

Hades said. He bent his knees and pushed off the ground with such force that a shockwave was left behind him, sending rock spikes into the air. His strength recovered, very soon he could return to his former glory. He sped across Yosemite at such speeds that the air around him had begun to divert like the red sea. Trees and pieces of the earth were rooted and flung into the air, clearing a path fit only for a King. The Vegetation had its life rid. During his stride, a path of nothingness stood. For far too long the identity of Hades had been left in a cryogenic lock, being frozen in time. With each passing moment, the King of the Dead felt his identity returning to him. His values, his memories, it all came back to him.

Within what seemed like an instant, Hades had returned to his home. He gazed at the secret entance. Had things really changed that much? It had been reduced to a graveyard of sorts. Though, it fit his aesthetic, it truly showed how much time he had missed. He stood outside the entrance in the factory level above, approaching the door that lead to the elevator to his underground lair. The Door didn’t open automatically, which was strange. Tartarus was an extremely technologically advanced hideout, featuring the facial recognition technology that allowed him to move freely throughout his realm. He called out to his Artificial Intelligence unit to activate it.

“Ceberus…I’m home!” He called out, yet still no answer. Ceberus was the name of the A.I system that ran the entirety of the base. Inspecting the cameras, he noticed they were broken. Aged with time? “Curse the fates…well…” He said as he grabbed onto the tail of his Designer Scarf that was Ryujin, and quickly whipped him with all his might onto the door, breaking it open and causing it to fall into the lower levels.

Half Part Update: Part III Begins ( Last 48 Hours ):
→ Hades has officially entered the base through one of the secret entrances, which means choices must be made. Leaving now will ensure you never interact with Hades unless you or another Role-Player manages to set that up. Descending back into the base means interaction with Hades will not only be automatic, but Perma Damage will be triggered.

BZA

Kin
189💸
Kumi
7,387💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Their aquamarine accomplice, Ben had interjected and fanned Anakin's former concern. Petite and short, his physical presence resembled more man than boy. In particular he reminded Anakin of fresh younglings recruits at the Jedi Academy. However, it was his unease and suggestion of vigilance that was of importance to the swordsman. Again, concern paved way for curiosity, as their acquaintance demonstrated a hydro-kinetic prowess. Bending the element to his will, taming it to allow himself a makeshift seat. "Show Off" Anakin chimed amidst his grin. Emiya had joined in and cleared and confirmed Anakin's suspicions. Back at the Camp Grounds, Emiya location was identifiable by the rowdiness that gripped it. A performer through and through, his conversations seemed to either rhyme of serve as prelude to musical compositions. At first, he attributed this to Emiya being an Arts Department Major with a peculiar desire to stay in character.

Now as he declared Illusions and Sound as his forte, some semblance of sense started taking shape in the existence that was Emiya. A cold sweat had broken on Anakin after the fellow released them from his mental stronghold. What a fearsome power, while the musician held no ill intentions, the Jedi's in-capabilities to resist its allure, demonstrated his insufficient power relative to the entertainer's. At last his own power was called into question. Anakin opened his arms and positioned them to his sides and shrugged. "I'm good swordsman....." Yet, as he spoke, Anakin made it a point to harness the Force and raise every blade of grass and fallen leaves within his domain. Raising said vegetation to about shoulder length and suspending them. No sooner had murmurs begun to arise from other students, than did he cease and drop his hands and release The Force's control.

Subsequent clatter and footsteps had marked the arrival of Braum, sole professor and chaperone of this delegation of students. Dubbed team Heart and Might, the purpose of their alleged trip was relayed. His gruff, deep voice beaming with his energetic delivery that resonated about the gathering. Enough to rattle those inattentive and preoccupied in their daydreams as much as it inspired those eager to spring into action. Anakin had fallen into the second camp and pondered the nature of the upcoming game. More so, he questioned the need for competition between Professor and Student. Amidst Braum's hard-boiled hubris, the Jedi apprentice was certain the muscle bound man had mentioned, a need to deviate from the prototype Hero vs Villain dynamic. If action in some form, was neither required nor necessary in this adventure, this game was bound to be another bore. He'd had enough of those at the Jedi Academy!! Thus, as silence gripped the grounds as Braum ceased his speech, Anakin decided. The moment Braum allowed them the opportunity to commence, he might as well go investigate the disturbance. Out of instinct a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
888💸
Kumi
76,960💴
Trait Points
13⚔️
Borris hadn't had any time to recuperate or stir from the injury induced coma he had fallen into before a loud bang could be heard from behind the group.

"That sounds like the base, my lord," Desaad said, a trepidatious tone being taken.

"But everyone is here, fool!" Goodness retorted, snapping at Desaad. "Who could it possibly be?"

Darkseid looked back at the injured man in front of him, his words coming to mind. ..this place..isn't safe... His location being an issue hadn't crossed the New God's mind and still didn't, his arrogance blinding him from the possibility of someone invading his hideout. Looking at Michael, Darkseid's eyes narrow. Did he help orchestrate this? No...he wasn't foolish enough to attempt something like this, but the man in front od him Borris... it was peculiar that as soon as the two showed up to his base, something happened. If they have anything to do with this.... Darkseid didn't finish the thought before speaking to the group.

"Michael, stay here with this..... near dead shadow, he needs your attention. Goodness, Desaad, follow me." Calling his two followers, he turns back towards the base, unaware of what awaited him.

Upon entering, he would find a seemingly lost man. A wild semi-crazed expression hung on the man's face, shackled and muscle bound his arms were as he seemed unable to notice the group entering.

"It seems you are lost, what are you doing here?"

Goodness stood to his left and Desaad to his right as he engaged the wild caveman in conversation.

Reactions: Gèckö

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
115💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️
Hearing of challenge, Ben goes to his guildmates for a huddle. "hey team. When this thing starts, I need you three to lead the rescue groups, I have a plan. Did you bring them?"
"You know I'm always prepared!"
"You better be careful Benji!"
"We'll take care of the rescuing, just listen for when we give the all clears. We all need to communicate. Let the rest know when your area is clear."
They all nod in agreement as the three put in their earpieces as one hands Ben two more. They will then Join Anakin and Emiya, handing them both earpieces.(whispering) "Hey, Emiya, Anakin, take these so whatever our plan is we can keep in touch. My team can take care of the search and rescue. They're on standby just in case we come up with something different. What are you guys thinking we should do?"

jagged

Kin
92💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
31⚔️
"Right, ill take him to one of the near by inns around the area, what he really needs right now is sleep"

Nodding my head towards Darkseid in respect i hoisted Borris over my arm and made my way towards an inn as quickly as i could. It took me a few minutes to stumble upon the closest inn i could find, the inn expertly named "The Wandering Inn", before loudly barging in the building.

"YO IVE GOT AN INJURED MAN HERE HE NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION STAT"

I screamed the sentence with a tone of urgency to really sell the situation and, sure enough, two people appeared around the corner with expressions of worry and concern. I took a cursory glance of the approaching people, taking in their appearance as they closed the distance towards us, noticing their ragged appearance and work like clothes i quickly made the decision the people could be trusted for the time being as they do not seem like immediate threats.

???:" What happened to him!? here bring him up stairs he can stay in the room till he recovers"

Me:" Thank you, Thank you so much!."

Feigning graditude i made my way upstairs with borris in tow, laying him down on the bed while i grabbed a chair of my own.

"(Shit, what the hell happened back there borris, Wake Up!)"

Kin
1,010💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

It seemed by the time Hades arrived at the base’s insides, he was met by a group of individuals. Unfamiliar faces, the vile man could not possibly fathom that some strangers felt comfortable enough approaching him. In fact, such and any similar thought never ran across Hades’ mind. This lack of consideration for the thought extended to the possibility that these individuals had taken the base over. Hades held the utmost pride for the bases secrecy, but more importantly his name and reputation. Unbeknown to Hades, his identity has been effectively wiped from the timeline of society.

Eyeing the strangers, Hades cocked his head to the side in confusion. Who could these people possibly be? Only individuals that were aware of the base’s existence was Olympus, although he remembered the members of those pantheon. They were family to Hades, regardless of how much hate he retained for some of the members. But it was those individuals, and of course the henchman that gave their undying loyalty to Hades. That is when it hit Hades. Were these people still the remnants of servants? Hades would expect nothing less; however, he was angry that they felt comfortable enough to not be dressed in uniform.

That anger would quickly turn to wrath when the fossil face looking individual claimed for him to be lost. Who the hell did this piece of limestone think he was? Hades veins began to glow a purplish hue, a visual appearance long forgotten through the fifteen years of imprisonment. This view of Hades meant two things, both spoken as unfortunate omens in the past. The first was that Hade was beyond angry, considering there was always a certain degree of anger he felt about the littlest of things, and the second was that Hades wanted that source responsible for his anger to be eradicated.

Hades would drop Ryuji’s lifeless body and straighten his posture. He would then slowly walk up to Darkseid, each step causing dents in the floor beneath him. An impressive feat considering it was constructed with stainless metal. Fist clenched and his muscles tensing, Hades was struggling to retain some degree of control over his Quirk. Losing the control, he had would result in his henchman’s death, which he did not intend to cause until he spoke his peace. Standing one foot and six inches shorter, Hades looked Darkseid in the eyes as he spoke.

“Lost? You despicable piece of dirt, have you forgotten who your Lord is? Must I demonstrate for you why I am Hades, Lord of the Dead by killing this near dead sack of shit?”

Hades would nudge his head to Granny Goodness, a devilish smirk forming. He intended to kill everyone, but he wanted the talking pavement to fill anguish before its death. In his line of business, henchmen were easy to acquire.

Funnyavery3

Kin
106💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Emiya listened to he words of Braum and Ben. Anakin would seem to display a prowess over possible telekinesis but then claim he was a swordsman. Why do that?

"Weird flex but ok", Emiya thought
You must be registered to see images

"Cool. Let's make sure we can use these powers to rescue and save multiple others. We'll probably want to fly to gain a more wider vantage point and pick up multiple people. Braum is an incredible staff member, but we have numbers. Ben and his crewmates have communication devices, so I suggest this."

Emiya would turn to the rest of the students.

"Wassup guys, gather over here. We're going to show Braum our heart and might!"

Emiya would say beckoning everyone into a group away from Braum to explain the plan.

"We should all split into 3 groups. One group is Me, Anakin, Orange, and two of y'all. Another group is Ben, Teal, and 2 of y'all. Finally, Purple and 3 of y'all. Let's divide and conquer! If any of us need help or if we can't get in contact through Ben's guild I got a couple of musical codes I can play for y'all out loud on my guitar. If I play this (A-B-C) that's for Orange's group. If I play (D-A-F) that's Teal's group. If I play (F-A-C) that should be all of us to group together. My group is (E-D-C). If y'all need me or any group one of y'all can shout these notes in the order to let us know."

Emiya loved that he made the musical codes. It was befitting of a composer such as himself.

Emiya would then shout out so Braum can hear, "HEART AND MIGHT"

Emiya would look at Braum.

"You ready to lose to us? Our Heart and Might will not be easily overshadowed."

Last edited:

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
115💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️
"Alright guys you heard 'em! Let's fan out and show him what we're made of! take your positions and move out!" After speaking Ben put on his hood, the Hi-Tech visor covering his face. He formed water wings flying down into the forest with his group behind him. I weaved through the terrain making sure to stay close to his allies as they searched for victims. Getting carried away, Benji decided to do a few barrel rolls, and loops. He needed to stay focused on the task at hand! Realizing this, Ben redirected himself determined to show how much he's improved. This is an opportunity for everyone to shine in their own way and Ben wanted to shine bright(like a diamond in the sky). He brought his A-game with him which means he needs to stay vigilant. "Keep your eyes on the prize BJ! We're all counting on each other don't lose sight of our goal."
Ben nods in agreement as they sifted through the area attempting not to disturb the wildlife inhabiting it.

Last edited:

Funnyavery3

Kin
106💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Emiya looked at Anakin

“Alright it seems we got everything in order. Let’s be prepared and coordinate accordingly. Braum’s bout to lose this.”

“Everyone get into your groups! Let’s do this! Remember those notes as well!” , Emiya would say to the group.

Emiya and Anakin would head into the forest towards the middle.
—————————————
Powerplay: Attempting to have the fodder get into the groups designated in the previous post. Group leaders are the Named Rpers/NPCs.

Moderator Notes
The Term is "Mega-Move". I am seriously voiding this for your complete disregard for using the right term. So now all that planning and such? Voided. They heard you and just did what they thought was better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
888💸
Kumi
76,960💴
Trait Points
13⚔️

It seemed by the time Hades arrived at the base’s insides, he was met by a group of individuals. Unfamiliar faces, the vile man could not possibly fathom that some strangers felt comfortable enough approaching him. In fact, such and any similar thought never ran across Hades’ mind. This lack of consideration for the thought extended to the possibility that these individuals had taken the base over. Hades held the utmost pride for the bases secrecy, but more importantly his name and reputation. Unbeknown to Hades, his identity has been effectively wiped from the timeline of society.
Eyeing the strangers, Hades cocked his head to the side in confusion. Who could these people possibly be? Only individuals that were aware of the base’s existence was Olympus, although he remembered the members of those pantheon. They were family to Hades, regardless of how much hate he retained for some of the members. But it was those individuals, and of course the henchman that gave their undying loyalty to Hades. That is when it hit Hades. Were these people still the remnants of servants? Hades would expect nothing less; however, he was angry that they felt comfortable enough to not be dressed in uniform.
That anger would quickly turn to wrath when the fossil face looking individual claimed for him to be lost. Who the hell did this piece of limestone think he was? Hades veins began to glow a purplish hue, a visual appearance long forgotten through the fifteen years of imprisonment. This view of Hades meant two things, both spoken as unfortunate omens in the past. The first was that Hade was beyond angry, considering there was always a certain degree of anger he felt about the littlest of things, and the second was that Hades wanted that source responsible for his anger to be eradicated.
Hades would drop Ryuji’s lifeless body and straighten his posture. He would then slowly walk up to Darkseid, each step causing dents in the floor beneath him. An impressive feat considering it was constructed with stainless metal. Fist clenched and his muscles tensing, Hades was struggling to retain some degree of control over his Quirk. Losing the control, he had would result in his henchman’s death, which he did not intend to cause until he spoke his peace. Standing one foot and six inches shorter, Hades looked Darkseid in the eyes as he spoke.
“Lost? You despicable piece of dirt, have you forgotten who your Lord is? Must I demonstrate for you why I am Hades, Lord of the Dead by killing this near dead sack of shit?”
Hades would nudge his head to Granny Goodness, a devilish smirk forming. He intended to kill everyone, but he wanted the talking pavement to fill anguish before its death. In his line of business, henchmen were easy to acquire.
The dwarf of a man had a bewildered expression upon his face, one reeking of confusion and anger. The grape hued veins of his shone lightly as the hobbit's anger began to boil, reaching a boiling point that Darkseid cared not for. Perhaps it was the man's Napoleon Complex that prompted it, but he would foolishly progress towards Darkseid while speaking in what could only be described as more than guttural noises and speech. He had claimed to be the Lord of the Dead, a worthy title but not to a God; Darkseid would pay him little attention before he looked towards Desaad, speaking to him.

"Did you manage to locate the Hero Association yet?"

"Uh....no, my lord," Desaad responded, confused on why Darkseid seemingly ignored the threats of the man in front of him. "It seems the uh heroes have hidden it well."

"Useless, I wonder why I bother with you at times," Darkseid remarked, annoyed by him.

Looking back to Hades, Darkseid would respond as he crossed the room to his chair, his eyes in view of Hades the entire time.

"Normally a threat from the 'Lord of the Dead' is worth considering, but I'd rather think you should listen to me. Kill the spare. She was getting rather annoying."

"..My...My lord.."

"Do what pleases you, mortal but understand this: I am fear itself -- the terror hidden in your darkest dreams. You do not strike fear in the heart of a New God, I have seen the fall of Olympus and destruction of Asgard. I've witnessed powers and wonders so far beyond your imagination you would think of them as biblical stories. Do not concern yourself with what I have done; rather tremble at the thought of what I will do.

"This world shall in time will fall as I search for the Anti-Life Equation so that I might bring order to this aimless universe. And to that, I ask you: what do you want to do?

As Darkseid spoke, he took a seat, awaiting the man's response. The tension was palpable, raising with each breath. Darkseid knew one of two things would occur, either a battle would ensue or perhaps Hades would hear something that would benefit him. For either outcome, Darkseid was prepared to emerge victorious.

Joestar

Immortal
Kin
1,508💸
Kumi
21,812💴
Trait Points
16⚔️

A smile crept on the face of Professor Braum, whom had been listening to his students as they came up with interesting strategies. Despite the recent affairs that took place on Horizon, they possessed resilience and drive to accomplish their dreams of being professional heroes. If that wasn’t a display of beautiful heart and might, then what satisfied the mantra? As the students walked into the forest, thus commencing the challenge, the professor figured he would remain stationary. Competition indeed was healthy, but it was important to acknowledge that competition required actual challenge. The professor knew if he didn’t give them a head start, it would be a demolishing.

About thirty minutes passed when Braum decided it was time to engage in the mock trial. Activating his Quirk, his legs began to pump viciously as the pant legs thinned and were near the point of tearing. With one massive leap, Braum covered kilometers as he soared through the air. Of course, never the silent one, he roared heart and might. A means to inform his students he was on the move. Landing would cause a small cater in the ground, one that Professor Braum took a minute to look at. Scoffing, because he had made bigger back in his prime, he began to sprint through the forest’s terrain using his detective skills to figure out where Doctor Corki and Professor Zilean would place these bots.

Shortly into his rescue mission, Professor Braum was forced to come to a halt as this deranged and malnourished ghoul like figure could be see roaming. Glowing purple in its veins, eye sockets, and mouth. The professor eyes widen with disbelief. Such a phenomenon was not unheard of, but the cause had since long been forgotten? Could it have been a strangler lost in the forest of Yosemite all these years? No! The former professional hero knew better to believe such crap. The prison of Silicon Valley was impenetrable from both sides and equipped with Quirk disablers. No way this undead would be roaming, especially for this long?

It noticed Braum and immediately lunged at the mighty professor, although it quickly beheaded with a massive lariat as the arm used flexed with such ferocious vigor. It immediately dropped, which only concerned the mighty man. That attack was not random, nor was his favorite means of defeating adversaries – especially because of the fatalness to it. If the undead was to drop, then beheading it was its weakness. A weakness contributed to the undead that were risen by…But no? He was imprisoned? Noise from branches and trees being bulldozed alarmed the professor. He turned to witness an oncoming herd of undead with disbelief. Immediately he became concern, but not for who must be free through some unknown means but for the students. They were in danger…

Hades stood as the cracked pebble disrespected him by not only walking away from the Lord of Dead, but spoke down to him as if the asphalt was above him. Walking or not, the ground was always beneath Hades regarding Hades’ perspective of himself. If anything, this thing had forgotten its role in the universe and that was simple. Serve as the ground that even rodents desecrate, yet it felt proud of itself. It felt assured of its abilities, yes that must be the case. Only a fool with confidence in his strength, would dare speak back to the Lord of the Dead. Hell!

Killing these two idiots, who clear possessed fear for Hades was pointless. A lord without a care for its subordinates, Hades knew too well losing someone meant nothing. Especially in the case of Hades, whose power allowed him to command the dead as puppets. No! Darkseid needed to die first, so that his sheep could understand true fear. Nothing worse than witnessing what you fear, cry with horror intense groans as they take their last breath. Far from liberating, its despair inducing. Hades would allow the man to speak, even walk away from him until…

Until he sat upon the throne that belongs to Hades. Immediately, he disappeared and only to be seen gripping the behemoth of pavement by its throat. Both hands, choking the very oxygen out of him, Hades’ hands would begin to glow purple as it transformed into this corporeal form of the same color as the glow. He would speak as the hands began to slow submerge into Darkseid’s body.

“You are fear? You dare speak to me as if I am mortal, weak to fear? No no no. Everything in this world has a life. And with life, comes death.” Hades would laugh as the pure essence of Darkseid’s life was being grasped from within. “You are nothing but a false god, claiming titles and speaking on true gods to scare puny mortal. I am God. I am Hades, God of the Dead. And I sentence you to the rest of eternity in the deepest depths of Tartarus.”

Hades would immediately choke slam Darkseid through the throne and as well as the metal sheeting that was the base’s floor. With such enormous strength, the villain would spearhead through the earth until he easily broke into the continental crust. The only thing remaining from the entry point was Hades whom was gripping into a ghoulish humanoid outline of Darkseid. The color was red and radiated strength, it almost impressed Hades. He would then begin to devour it, it being sucked into Hades as if he was some wormhole. His veins glowed a more intense purple, before settling back down to its normal radiance.

“Both of you. Get Tartarus functioning again, otherwise I’ll just devour both of you next. I’ll need it operating, considering I am going to pay the Hero Association a little visit.”

Hades would command without even looking at them. He expected them to listen. As for him? He went to his secret armory vault because he truly planned on striking the Hero Association’s base.

Kin
1,010💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

Narrative Update
→ Mayhem has officially occurred, thus Phase II has Officially Started. Phase II will consist of the Battle Royal format, which includes what its namesake indicates. Members on the map are able to move and should move with the objective to defeat the letters present on the map. This portion requires coordinating your movements along with the other Role-Players. Below Are the Legend, Directions, and Rules to how Battle Royal Operates:

Legend:
→ The Letter "U" Refers to Undead.
→ The Letter "UP" Refers to Undead People
→ The Letter "UA" Refers to Undead Animals

→ The Letter "Mi" Refers to Michael. Current Location is B11.
→ The Letter "Em" Refers to Emiya. Current Location is 013.
→ The Letter "Bw" Refers to Ben Wolf. Current Location is O14.
→ The Letter "An" Refers to Anakin. Current Location is N14.

Locations:
→ In Order to Enter Buildings, Normally, You Must Land on the Colored Boxes which serve as Entrance Points.
→ The Green Blocks = Entrance to Apoklolips
→ The Blue Blocks = River Streams

Directions:
This Map Contains 350 Points Total, that Someone Can Theoretically Gain.
Undead are worth 1 Point Each.
Undead People are worth 2 Points Each.
Undead Animals are worth 3 Points Each.
Role-Players are worth 10 Points Each and More.

Movement on the Map Depends on the Character's Movement SPM and Role.
A Character can move 1 Block Per 1 SPM in their Movement.
A Character CANNOT move onto a block containing a Letter.
A Villain or Hero Character can Gain Bonus Movement if they Pass Over and Continuing Moving On Blue Blocks. Each Post will Reward 1 Additional Movement Towards the Center of the flowing streams.

The Battle Royal Combat System.
Dependent on the Scaling, Most Attacks Only Travel One Block.
Any Character Can Only Attack to the Left, Right, Above, and Below from them.
Attacks Above 10 Meters is 2 Blocks. Attacks Above 15 Meters is 3 Blocks. Attacks Above 20 Meters is 4 Blocks.
Attacking Buildings Requires a Mega-Move , Therefore Failure to Clearly Label Your Post a Mega-Move will suffer Voids.
Attacking Role-Players will auto trigger a Real Battle ( Separate Thread ) that Must Conclude in the Defeat of Either Party.

The Battle Deck is Activated During this Phase, Therefore Managing the Resource is Important.
Each Part of Phase II ( Besides the First ) will Last 48 Hours.
Undead have 3 Health Points and Deal 1 Damage Back.
Undead People have 4 Health Points and Deal 2 Damage Back.
Undead Animals have 5 Health Points and Deal 3 Damage Back.
A Character Can Only Spend 3 Cards Per Post. The Deck Refresh Every 2 Part Updates.
Damage is Only Dealt Back if the Character is Next to Them When a Part Update Occurs.

Rules:
→ At the Beginning or Ending of Your Post, You Must Keep an Accurate Detail of the Coordinates of where your Character started for the post, moved to, and ended at. Any letters that are attacked or rescued must also be documented using the coordinates. You Must Also Keep an Accurate Detail of How Many and What Kind of Letters you Defeated or Rescued ( Instead of Attacking a Civilian as a Hero, Your Damage will OOC Save Them [ Just Role-Play like you saving them, not actually attacking them ] ). Failure to follow this arrow head will cause the Staff to disregard whatever isn't documented correctly.

→ And yes, document correctly which means you have to read each other's post. The map will not be updated per post, rather its per part update. This means your actions have to account for the actions of others. Come time to update, whoever is the most recent to mess up will have their post voided. Therefore as a community, if you see a problem. Address it, to make this a smooth process please.​

Narrative Update:
→ Darkseid is still within the base, therefore will not appear on the map. Professor Braum is somewhere in the wilderness however I want him to not be contacted immediately so he too does not appear on the map.

Last edited:

jagged

Kin
92💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
31⚔️
"What the hell?"

I yelled in surprise, gazing at the rows of undead i saw before me. From a simple cursory glance I witnessed different types of undead walking among the horde, simple undead that looked as if they were the weakest of the bunch, stronger undead people that still had their muscles and bones attached to their body's and undead animals such as bears or mountain lions that still retained most of their living speed and strength. I knew i had to keep this inn safe so long as borris slept inside its walls so, making a snap decision, i slammed my knife into the belly of the nearest weak zombie towards my right (B'10) instantly killing the zombie as it lost whatever force was animating it.

"Thats it? you guys are more of a nuisance than an actual threat"

Gaining more confidence in myself i immediately turn to my left, slamming the knife into the throat of another weak zombie and once again instantly severing whatever quirk held the zombie together (B'12).

"another one bites the dust..."

keeping up the momentum i flipped the knife in my hand in an expert like twirl only to slam the blade inside the skull of another slow dimwitted zombie (C'11). I stay at my same position, scoping the area out to see what my next move will be.

Moves Used

Name: Knife Kate - Simplicity X3
Item Required:
Bladed Weaponry
Type: Offensive | Defensive
Scale: 1 Meter
Description: The character slashes towards a target with a bladed weapon. The character can also successfully swipe away oncoming targets if they possessed equal or higher damage behind the swipe.
--------------------------------------------------

RelentlessPricing
Persona Battle EffectRestrictions
Possessing the Relentless Persona means your character is beyond showing mercy. Whenever they desire to begin their onslaught, they refuse to stop until their target is unresponsive.Event Prize
During Real Battles: whenever the character successfully clashes with the target, via Style Technique or Free-form, they immediately regain that spent Attack Card.Bio Cannot have Relentless with the Timid, Naive, Charming and Analytical Personas

+1
+1
+1
4 Attack Cards | 5 Dodge Cards| 1 Defense Card | 2 Supplementary Card

6 meters of waste accumulated

DEAD NPCS
------------------
B'10
B'12
C'11

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
888💸
Kumi
76,960💴
Trait Points
13⚔️
Defeated: P2, P3 ( D rank )
O1, N1, ( D Rank )

It all happened in a blur: Darkseid sitting on his throne, Hades disappearing swiftly, the attack after it. Darkseid had just taken a seat and taken his eye off the short man before he disappeared swiftly, reappearing in front of Darkseid and grabbing his throat to slam him several meters into the earth with ease before promptly disappearing just as swiftly as he attacked him. The New God wasnt used to being tou hed by his enemies, let alone slammed and as expected, it angered him. Climbing out and taking his Apokoliptan pills from Desaad, Darkseid would speak in a growl to his followers, asking where did Hades go. Before being answered, he heard the signs of what could only be described as mayhem above him. Believing it to be Hades, Darkseid rushed towards one of the exits to try to locate him.

Exiting the base ( P1 location ), Darkseid arrives to see several dead beings roaming around to his surprise. Realizing it had to be an ability of Hades that allowed the dead to become reanimated given the title he gave, Darkseid's expression worsened as his anger begin to boil, causing him to lash out violently.

Lunging forward after consuming a pill, Darkseid would swing on the targets beside him and throw one undead animal ( P2 ) with great power forward, sending it further ahead and slam into another one ( P3 ) with high damage, crippling them both and sending it back to its death. Aiming at another undead animal ( O1 ), Darkseid would grab the zombified animal and using his full strength, would throw the creature as far as his strength would allow him. Due to the force, this would cause it to go up to a block away and destroy the one in front of him along that path as well ( N1 ). With several zombies destroyed easily, Darkseid would continue rushing forward, ending his position on M1. The only thing pulsating through his brain is the thought of what he would do to Hades once he found him. The damage these zombies would take is only miniscule in comparison.

Gadget Name: Apokoliptan Father Box Pills
Gadget Grade: C
Gadget Perk(s):
  • Consuming 1 Father Box Grants One [1] Attribute Point to their Primary Attribute [ Cannot Bypass Cap ] Which Lasts the Entire Thread | Battle. The Penalty is the Two [2] Health Point Reduction.
  • Consuming a 2nd Father Box Grants an Additional One [1] Attribute Point to their Primary Attribute [ Cannot Bypass Cap ] Which Lasts the Entire Thread | Battle. The Penalty is the One [1] Health Point Reduction Per Turn.
  • Consuming a 3rd Father Box Grants an Additional One [1] Attribute Point to their Primary Attribute [ Cannot Bypass Cap ] For Three Turns. After Three Turns, the Character will Immediately Pass Out.
  • The Health Reduction Penalty is Irreversible and Cannot be Prevented. Consuming a Father Box requires that the Character Spends a Support Card. That Support Card will then be Occupied until the Effects Stop. At the Beginning of Each Thread, the Character Enters with Three [3] Father Boxes with Each One Retaining 1 Health Point.
Gadget Description: Replication of Apokoliptan chemistry, Father Boxes are drugs designed to impact the consumer’s DNA and body for strength promotion. Delicately yet intricately designed, once consumed the drug will immediately behave like steroids – although drastically enhanced. The physique will show visible signs of tension and stress as immediately empowerment is instantly gained. The tension and stress on the body can leave detrimental effects, especially since the drug is still within its prototype stage. If the consumer should risk overdose, consuming more than Father Box, the effects can become severe enough to put their health in critical condition

Stats and Deck:

Power: 3
Intelligent: 3
Defense: 3
Agility: 3 => 4
Dexterity: 3
Technique: 3

Attack Cards: 4 | Block Cards: 4 | Dodge Cards: 1 | Support Cards: 2
Health = 11 HP

Started at P1, moved to O1 and Ended at N1.
Spent 2 Attack Cards ( 1 for D Rank, 1 for G Rank ), 1 Support Card.
9 HP remaining.

10 Pts gained so far ( 2 UA, 2 UP).

Moderator Notes
This Post References Ranks being Used However No Technique Posted? This Results in Darkseid never initiating any attacks against the Undead. You have indeed left the base though.

BZA

Kin
189💸
Kumi
7,387💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Adrenaline pumped through the apprentice Jedi, amplifying the crunching might behind his step. Guided by instinct Anakin Skywalker ignored the burning sensation that gripped his muscles. Instead his focus was placed on the maelstrom of madness gripped The Force and thrust immense wavelengths of its disturbance across its reach. A horde of several hundred lifeforms burst into the scene. Occupying the reaches of his sensory capabilities and distorting his concentration. Where curiosity and concern once lived now resided apprehension and animosity. Hand placed onto his tightened leather belts, Anakin clasped the hilt of his sophisticated laser sword. The activation strength behind his warm hand squeezing his fright out onto the cold chrome handle. Skywalker speed didn’t wane as he drew closer to the devilry before him.

Between safeguarding the lives of stranded victims, protecting those in his team to self-preservation, there was no room for pacifism. Amidst this drumming snares and snarls that gripped the national park, Anakin horned his focus to the target ahead. Diseased and on the verge of decay, magenta pulsating veins throbbed with every hobbled gait it took. However, most haunting were the hollow black eyes that stared off with an unnatural purple hue. A student of the Jedi code and principles, Anakin had heard and learnt of the Sith. A brotherhood and rival faction, that held differentiating opinions on the nature, powers and utilization The Force. Their ruthless and malignant displays and control over it had always been subject of caution. One of their fearsome taboos had been their affinity over Sith Alchemy.

A viscous power capable to defy the laws of nature and give rise to abominations. In the off chance these poor souls in Yosemite, were products of their machinations, a Sith Lord, was sure to be close. If so ......., the thought trailed off as Anakin lunged at his nearest opponent. The undead adversary [M14] matched his eagerness and swung aimlessly. Their decomposing frames and erratic flings were no match for a focused Anakin. Victory would be decided in an instant, as Skywalker feigned a retreat and lulled the opponents into false security. The mindless oaf lunged at the chance to maul the nuisance of meal. In their anticipation, it failed to react Anakin telekinetic sword grip reversal and upper swing. A mistake that plunged the super-heated blade through the creature's torso and skewered it from navel to collarbone. Racing past the collapsing body, the Jedi made his way East [N15].

3 [-2] Attack Cards | 3 Block Cards | 1 Dodge Cards | 3 Support Cards
• Power: 1 • Defense: 2 • Agility: 1 • Dexterity: 2 • Intelligence: 2 • Technique: 2
Undead Defeated: M14

Moderator Notes
You are neither in the Light Side or Dark Side of your Quirk, therefore you have no access to telekinetic abilities. Correct me if I am wrong here. If not, the entire basis of your attack fails which means the rest of your post is voided. Even if I wanted to throw you a bone here, which I wouldn't be willing do if you are mis-using your Quirk, you only have damaged the undead. You dealt 2 Damage total according to my reading and spent only 1 attack card based on the description, so I am not sure how you killed a 3 HP Bot.

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
115💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️
While searching through the forest with his guild, Ben notices something isn't quite right. "Be on your guard, I don't like the vibes here.
"You just vibe checked part of a forest Ben."
*screams loudly*
"What's wro- oohhh wtf"
"Weapons, Now!
Moving from O14 to N14, they see a zombie like figure which charges at them once they are noticed. Using 1 Attack card, Ben forms an Arrow out of water also taking 1meter of water from his Costume to form an arrow and launch it at the [Undead Person] on N13 heating the water to its boiling point upon contact with it (using a support card), burning the target. One of the NPCs(Ben's) also attacks the same Target dealing 1dmg. "Sever the head! It's just like left for Dead or GOW." "Allow me to end your suffering." Successfully decapitating it, they all stand back to back to back to back of each other(on space N14) retaining their position. They've never seen the likes of this outside of videogames. Ben notices a purplish glow from the thing that attacked them and wondered who or what could've done this.

Quirk Name: HydroForm
Quirk Type: Emitter
Quirk Level: Basic
Quirk Bonus: Posting this Parent Technique counts as the Quirk being active, this Quirk does not require Style Techniques. Can Spend 1 Support Card to Increase or Decrease the Temperature of Controlled Water, No Style Technique Required. Heated Water [ or Water Vapor ] causes the Status Effect Related to Burning & Chilled Water [ or Ice ] causes the Status Effect Related to Freezing.
Description: The character can control the existing water in the surrounding through a telekinetic bond. Through body movement, ranging from physical cues such as hand gestures to full body action, the character can mentally will the water to serve their bidding. The most prominent ability behind the character’s control over the water is to control its temperature: increasing the temperature to levels that it instantly evaporates to become water vapor or decreasing the temperature to levels that instantly freeze the water to become solid ice.

Quirk Breakdown:

~ The character can only control 10 meters of diameter worth of water at their current level of master. Splitting the water into multiple, small bodies of water will cause them to be recognized as multiple targets they are maintaining. The character must be careful because maintaining and tracking their own targets constitutes that they are tracking targets.

~ The character can only a certain amount of water base targets, which is dependent on their Dexterity Attribute’s Target Tracking Clause. The range of the character can telekinetically control the water depends on the distance of accuracy also explained in the Dexterity Attribute, instead of the Style Technique ‘s Rank Scaling.

Quirk Drawback(s):

~ The character can only control water at its purest form, although some diluted variants such as salt water can still be manipulated [ just only 5 meters of diameter worth ]. In addition, the character can only telekinetically control water in its liquid state. Whenever the character chooses to attack - defend - support using the water, they have the option to only spend the appropriate Battle Card needed instead of activating a Style Technique.

~ In circumstances that water has been converted into vapor or ice that would render them unable to control it any further. This also means should the character is unable to interact with water vapor or ice, even with their temperature manipulative abilities, because the water is no longer in its liquid form.
5 Attack Cards(using 1)
2 Block Cards
2 Dodge Cards
1 Support Cards(+2 Plots)(Using 1)
Total Battle Cards: 12
Power: 2
Intelligent: 2
Defense: 1
Agility: 2
Dexterity: 3
Technique: 2
Name: AquaShot
Quirk Name: HydroForm
Scale: 10-15 Meters Forward
Description: The character will grasp command of a nearby water source and launch the water via arms gestures, although the legs can be used if need be, to rush the intended target. Although majority of the rushing torrent of water can be flexible in shape, the leading portion can be shaped to mimic arrow heads – spearheads – etc. This shape manipulation allows for the opportunity to potentially pierce or slice through targets.

Note: The amount of rushing torrents of water that can be sent depends on the damage magnitude powering the technique. The damage magnitude must be split evenly as possible

Note: The dimension to the rushing torrents of water cannot be less than 1 meter in length and width, but no more than 2 meters in length and width.

Moderator Notes
Considering that Anakin never moved due to voiding, Ben cannot move because of the rule that prevents characters from moving onto the same block as another symbol. This means your entire post is voided since it was designed on you moving first unfortunately.

Funnyavery3

Kin
106💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
“Huh?”

Emiya stood facing what seemed to be an undead creature slowly walking in the distance. He would first try to play his guitar to see if he could mess with its mind, but to no avail.

Emiya cursed himself for not having any means of defeating this creature. He could only run like a coward. This is not something the Professors would want to see from young heroes but,

“You live to fight another day. Learn from this and get better”, Emiya thought

Emiya would run away to get to a safer position. (014)

Started at 013. Moved and Final position: 014

Power: 1
Intelligent: 5
Defense: 1
Agility: 1
Dexterity: 4
Technique: 2

Total Battle Cards: 13/13

Attack Cards: 3
Block Cards: 2
Dodge Cards: 3
Support Cards: 5

Moderator Notes
Considering that Ben never moved due to voiding, Emiya cannot move because of the rule that prevents characters from moving onto the same block as another symbol. This means your entire post is voided since it was designed on you moving first unfortunately.

jagged

Kin
92💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
31⚔️
"This is a piece of cake"

I said aloud, feeling more than a little underwhelemed by the threat of the zombies i travelled towards my right, only stopping when i came between two undead enemies to my left and my right. (Moving to B 12)

"Hmm you might be a challenge"

board with the regular zombies and seeing what could only be described as the remains of a rotting bear still moving i swiftly changed my direction to meet the undead animal head on, As i came closer to its position and in range for my attacks i sliced my knife across its belly then across its neck in quick succession. I had struck the animal too quick for it to react and in a familiar fashion the body crumbled like the rest of my kills. (C'12)
me.

Constantly moving i made my way to another regular zombie to my left (A'12), stabbing it in the back with my knife and once again scoring an easy kill.

Name: Knife Kate - Simplicity X3
Item Required:
Bladed Weaponry
Scale: 1 Meter
Description: The character slashes towards a target with a bladed weapon. The character can also successfully swipe away oncoming targets if they possessed equal or higher damage behind the swipe.
--------------------------------------------------

Persona Battle EffectRestrictions
RelentlessPricing
Possessing the Relentless Persona means your character is beyond showing mercy. Whenever they desire to begin their onslaught, they refuse to stop until their target is unresponsive.Event Prize
During Real Battles: whenever the character successfully clashes with the target, via Style Technique or Free-form, they immediately regain that spent Attack Card.Bio Cannot have Relentless with the Timid, Naive, Charming and Analytical Personas

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Quirk Name: Corrosive Haze
Quirk Type: Emitter
Quirk Level: Basic
Quirk Bonus: The "Populate" Keyword is Granted to Exhaust. The "Build-Up" Keyword is Granted to Waste Accumulation. Standard Exhaust Period Release Requires 1 Support Card, No Style Technique. Character Gains the "Immunity" Keyword to Corrosive Haze.
Description: The manifestation of this Quirk allows the character to release the biological waste that has buildup and accumulated inside the body. Whenever the character released this waste, the texture and behavior of the substance is akin to car exhaust ( which they manipulate the density of all waste being exhausted ). The character cannot directly control how much exhaust is created and released, however they can influence the process behind the waste buildup ( via spending battle cards ) and choose when the waste is released ( the exhaust period ). There are two prominent abilities revolving around the Corrosive Haze Quirk, one detailing the benefits it produces for the character and the other detailing the adverse effects it has on other individuals.

Quirk Breakdown:

The character can indirectly influence how much waste not only accumulates, but how much is released, through physical activity via spending Battle Cards. Particularly, each spent Attack or Dodge Battle Card results in an accumulation of waste. This accumulation of waste is the reason why the Quirk is granted the ”Build-Up Keyword, which mandates that each card spent will produce 2 meters of diameter worth of waste.

Whenever the biological waste is released, this process is referred to as the Exhaust Period. The Exhaust Period maintains the healthiness of the physique. This release is not only removing fatigue, it removes all toxins that may be plaguing the body. This release allows the character to perform near peak condition for an endless amount of time, if they continue to release the waste. Each Exhaust Period will not only refresh the Standard Battle Deck but cause the following to happen:

Standard Battle Deck Refresh.
Nullifies Status Effects Created by Cuts, Slashes, and Piercing.
Nullifies Status Effects Created by Toxins, Viruses, and Poisons.

The character can choose when to release the Exhaust Period. Once the process has been activated, the waste is released akin to car exhaust in an omnidirectional trajectory unless a Style Technique mandates otherwise. The initial exhaust will only extend and cover distance dependent on the buildup mechanic explained above. Additional exhaust periods, after the initial, will push the preexisting exhaust further until the most recent period has reached its maximum coverage. Because this exhaust will not dissipate, it is granted the "Populate" Keyword.

Any target that inhales the exhaust will suffer effects like carbon dioxide poisoning. The degree of poisoning depends on the constant exposure to the waste, however repeated exposure still incurs negative results. Each and fresh exposures to the Exhaust Period will reduces the Power, Agility, and Dexterity Attributes by 1 Point. Constant exposure will cause their Battle Deck to Refresh Rate to be delayed. The Delay Period is 1 Turn for Each Consecutive Turn the target is exposed to the waste.\

Quirk Drawback(s):

The Exhaust possesses an inherent inferiority to high winds. When interacting with high winds the exhaust can easily be dispersed because it only retains itself in low-wind mobility zones. High Winds refer to any Style Techniques or the Keyword "Rushing Winds" that causes air pressure to travel. This inherent weakness is the reason why the Exhaust has developed the keyword Inferior Interaction in regards to Wind related Sources.

The natural superiority that high winds have against the Exhaust is too great, which is why they naturally gain the keyword "Superior Interaction" when clashing against. Only techniques where the character has increased the density of the Exhaust will they prevent the Superior Interaction Keyword from occurring. An important limitation is that the character cannot release the Exhaust and change its Density at the same time.

Whenever the character’s physique has been inflicted negatively with attribute reductions and/or status effects, then the exhaust period performed will only alleviate them of those adverse effects. The waste will only exonerate the character; however, it requires substantial amounts of waste to remove these adverse effects. The character needs Ten Meters in Diameter worth of accumulated waste to remove a Status Effect. The character needs Five Meters in Diameter worth of accumulated waste to remove an 1 Point Attribute Reduction.

4 Attack Cards | 5 Dodge Cards| 1 Defense Card | 2 Supplementary Card

12 meters of waste accumulated

Position: B'12

DEAD NPCS
------------------
B'10
B'12
C'11
C'12
A'12