[ Mayhem Crisis ] The Undead Walk Again

Kin
997💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

You must be registered for see images
Yosemite National Park resides in the Sierra Nevada Mountains that stretches into the state grounds of California. Home to thousands of animals and flora, although harmonious in the grand layout of an ecosystem, this area serves as a national beautiful for America. The park is approximately 3,027 kms wide, with its famous sequoia trees. Populating the land are Yosemite Village, which is a collective term referring to the shops – restaurants – and lodging that have spawned over the decades. This place is simply a beautiful and peaceful place, a must visit location should anyone come to California.​

Crisis Rubric
→ Only the [ ] Character, the [ Michael Rays ] Character, the [ Darkseid ] Character, the [ Emiya Zaytoven ] Character, the [ Ben Wolf ] Character, and the [ Anakin ] can Post in this Thread. Only Exceptions to this Rule are Characters that Perform a Cross Over.

→ Proper Participation differs amongst roles. For the Hades Character, he is ravaging through the lands of Yosemite as he satisfies his hunger via absorbing the near-immortal being that is Ryuji. As he is rapidly regaining power, the years of imprisonment has left him rusty hence the resurrection of all the dead that exists in the domain of Yosemite. This mayhem will not be discovered by the Role-Players until notified. Proper participation for the Darkseid and Michael Character is behaving with the intent and attempting to accomplish the act of not dying during this Crisis.

This objective will only be cleared when Darkseid and Michael have successfully survived this Crisis but more importantly engaged Hades ( either in Combat or Dialogue ). If Hades believes you have taken over his base [ which is Darkseid's Base ], then it will automatically be combat. Hades wants to reclaim his base, Tartarus as well return to his former glory. For a Student? Proper Participation simply involves them defeating villains or rescuing the innocent when mayhem breaks loose.

→ You are free to do whatever you please, however remember your actions have consequences whether they are deemed positive or negative. You Cannot Power-Play, Meta-Game, or God-Mod Professor Braum who is Present when the Thread Opens.​

Objectives
→ The Crisis is Deemed a Story Mode. Although the actions of every individual may warrant negative or positive consequences, there are no definitive method of determining a winner of this Crisis because there is no traditional Win / Lose scenario. Both sides can complete their objective, thus deemed winners. In the circumstance someone is unable to complete their objective will definitely be considered a loser.

→ Part One [1] Phase One will Last 48 Hours unless each character currently in the thread posts, which then an update post may be made earlier than expected. Professor Braum is the chaperone for Anakin, Ben Wolf, and Emiya Zaytoven.

→ Each Character Cannot Post More Than Twice Each Phase ( No More than 300 Words Each Post Please ). Darkseid and Michael should be inside the base, planning to complete their own personal agenda as they await Borris arrival. Heroes should be posting about their travel to the location via school bus ( which is consisting of multiple fodder NPCs whom are peers ).​

Time of Day + Weather Condition
→ Evening, Afternoon [ Clear Skies, 4:00 P.M]​

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord of Kaos

Funnyavery3

Kin
104💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
It was time for the field trip. Emiya silently practiced fingerings on his guitar in his awesome costume as the bus traveled. Ever since the invasion, it seemed to Emiya that not only were the villains capable of doing anything but also possibly being anywhere, especially if they could get into a secure school. As Professor Zileen had once said, we must prepare to be great heroes.

“I should talk to everyone in case sum sh!t pop off.”, he thought
You must be registered to see images

Emiya would address every student on the bus as it traveled

“Hey guys, my name’s Emiya. I don’t know where we are going nor do I know what we are doing but let's have fun cuz I love field trips! However, we got to be careful no matter where we go from now on cuz last time we was caught lacking. We all are inspiring heroes plus we have an excellent teacher with us, Professor Braum. We could definitely be potential targets no matter where we go. If they were willing to come to our school and attack us, they could be anywhere. Outside the school walls, it could be open season. If we encounter problems let us stay vigilant and CALM. I’ll try to lead and help any way I can. Besides that, guys let’s get hype! It’s a school field trip! I can’t wait to see what we’re doing!”

Emiya would beckon Anakin, Ben and his entourage to get in a huddle so other students couldn’t hear them.

“Wassup guys, I don’t ‘t really know these other ppl like that. Shoot Anakin even tho I just met you I can tell you good people. Y'all trynna pair up and hang out during this field trip?”

Attachments

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
886💸
Kumi
76,960💴
Trait Points
13⚔️
The group had converged back at Apokolips, Michael having came alongside Darkseid and Desaad to the hideout. Upon arrival, Granny Goodness had been waiting eagerly on the group, nearly bursting at the seams with excitement as she had news ready to deliver.

"My Lord, I have news for you about Grail! There was -"

"A prison break, yes I'm already aware, Michael hear was updating me on it just now."

"Oh. Yes well, she was apparently jailed on the 6th floor, her crimes not listed, which is rather unusual."

"Is it?"

"Yes my liege: before you can be processed, your crime must be recorded. If she was housed at the prison, she should have a crime, arrest date and arresting Hero listed, but neither one is present. All that is listed is she was housed on the 7th floor, suggesting she was a dangerous inmate, my Lord."

"It seems the Hero Association is hiding something," Desaad stated, "Unusual for the 'good' guys to be so sneaky like snakes"

Darkseid thought for a moment; why would her entry records be hidden? Where they hints to where she was going? Who arrested her and for what? While Darkseid knew his daughter carried his natural evil DNA, it alone wasn't enough to warrant her imprisonment. The more he thought, the more he knew he had to eventually go to the Hero Association to investigate personally.

Speaking with Michael, Darkseid walked from the monitor and took his usual seat.

"Well, my friend. It seems we've hit a pause in plans. There is something else I must eventually take care of, but first we need to rendezvous with our radiated ally and your friend as well. I trust he will be here soon."

jagged

Kin
92💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
31⚔️
"Yes he should be here in a bit, borris isn't one to take long"

I said as I plopped down on a chair, my body relaxing from the strain that's been put on it.

"I'd advise caution when going outside, no doubt the prison break has already made the news and make no doubt about it the heroes will be down here shortly to 'clean' this up as quickly as possible"

That being said i had plans of my own I needed to attend to however I cant make a move withought borris as he's a key factor in what I had in mind.

"(Cmon borris we havent got all day)"

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
113💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️
The real fun was finally beginning and Ben could not contain his excitement. He fidgeted with the lights, setting his preferences.Afterwards, he put on the gloves(already having put on the top and bottom before getting on the bus) and adjusted what he needed to do that his new gadget fit more comfortably. The sleeveless top shows off Ben's lean,but slightly toned arms which shows off his hard work. He heard Emiya speak to the crowd and Ben peeked to see the crowd's reaction. When he finished, Ben would text in his guild's group chat.

"Guys, if something bad happens, we need to make sure that everyone stays calm, but I also need someone to have my back. We need to be ready to assist as quickly as possible."

"That makes sense. Good plan Ben!"

"We got your back Benji! I'll make sure to help the students."

"I got ya back B. Let the other two take care of the people."

"Don't lose sight of the plan, the people come first."

"You too Benji. We got this!"

Ben smiled feeling more at ease knowing people have his back. He turned on the lights to the mask and attached it to his face to make proper adjustments to fit his face more smoothly like he was instructed by its creators. Afterwards, he pushed another button and it shrunk slapping back where his hood was. As it should attach to him when the hood is put on. Then he notices Emiya beckoning him and another student he refers to as Anakin who he assumed was newer. Ben thought for a moment before agreeing. "Alright my guild and I are with ya. We have a decent plan in place should our bus get put in harm's way."

BZA

Kin
189💸
Kumi
7,387💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Mechanical cranks of engine pistons reverberated against the bus's frame. At the vehicle steering was a gentleman; ancient and eccentric as the orange-retro bus he captained. Drapped in a flowery patterned romper and grass thatch hat, his attention had been occupied with maintaining a slow albeit respectable 40 miles per hour. Despite this the vehicle's age showed with its mortar's outbursts rattling the windows. One of which, Anakin had been staring out off. Admiring and absorbing the sights about the journey. In some ways California's metropolitan zones mirrored his Jedi High-School back on Corrusant. Be it in the behemoth skyscrapers or electrical modes of transportation. However, towards the outskirts, the state took on the familiarity of his homeland. Of course Tatooine was much drier but the feeling of desolateness between both was undeniable. As the bus pulled through from another intersection, Anakin sensed a disturbance in the Force. Immediately he turned to observe the source. Upon where he saw a cat and its off-spring, surrounded by a pack of viscous dogs. Through the Force, he sensed the bleeding from the mother-cat's wound and their demise was inevitable. Strong emotions on Shim Skywalker swelled within, thoughts he'd fought to suppress and had now threatened to burst out, as a telekinetic push. Its malicious crushing power designed and aimed to snap the dogs. No sooner had he scowled and prepared to react than did his name get called out. Rage subsided to shame and a flustered Anakin, turned around to face a fellow student. ".Yes.. I..uh... Yes.." he responded sheepish-ly.

Funnyavery3

Kin
104💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
“Sounds good Ben and guild! I’ll be relying on ya!👌

Emiya looked at Anakin and it seems he was quite a bit flustered. Emiya didn’t know if buddy was scared of something or if he was nervous. Emiya would smile as he patted Anakin on the shoulder.

“Hey bro, no matter what I got your back. Plus this should jus be a simple field trip. But as heroes we got to prepare for anything. And we always gotta look out for each other. We’re being raised to be heroes with kindness and a sense of justice. But we must also have confidence! So cheer up bro!”

Emiya would turn to the rest of the student body

“Alright guys listen up! My friends and I over here (pointing to his group) are gonna help everything to run smoothly. Of course the Professor is the chaperone and we should listen to him. But, Y’all can also count on us to help and lead in the event anything happens. If any of y’all wish to help with this, let me know!”

Emiya would find Professor Braum on the bus

“Hey Professor Braum! My names Emiya, nice to meet you again! Since you’re part of the same staff as my Professor Zileen, I know you must be an awesome Professor! I’m glad to be going on the trip with you. Do you by chance know what we’re doing on this field trip? And nowadays ever since the incident I see the villains like to be out and about. Do you by chance have a way for me to contact you or any other staff/pro heroes in case villains try to pull up? I don’t want any of us to be unprepared like last time, and it’s always good to have backup!”

Last edited:

BZA

Kin
189💸
Kumi
7,387💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
The alarming grunt and groan, of their transportation boomed as their driver pulled off. Speaking amidst this unnatural sound, had been Emiya. The student whose persona and manner seemed a satirical take on urban culture. As testament to his commitment to this character, Emiya had engaged him in conversation. His humorous delivery whether intentional or not enough to keep Anakin's focus. At least after, Skywalker had used the Force and yanked the tails of the dogs' outside. Scaring them enough to warrant a tactful albeit fearful retreat. Anakin watched on as his acquaintance, assumed control over the bus. Rallying around their fellow occupants and admirably attempting to charm them with his confidence. Inhaling deep, Anakin brought his fingers to the bridge of his nose and rubbed. The quickness by which he'd reacted with negative emotion had been damning. Everything the Jedi taught preached about control. To blatantly attempt murder over deep rooted issue violated the council's core teachings. Obi had taught him better and as silence lingered awkwardly after Emiya's departure, he shook his head in disbelief. Both at himself and the paradox of the Jedi's existence. To live life honorably and exercise absolute serenity and peace in all scenarios. Truly a momentous task but one he'd willingly chosen. Re-positioning himself into his seat, Anakin retreated from the conversations around him. However, he did observe on at Emiya engaging professor Braum, interested in what the two discussed.

Last edited:

XZA

Legendary
Kin
96💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
32⚔️
Awards

Finally free at last, the powerhouse that was Hades moved like a thief in the night. Everything that he touched as rent asunder. The green life and pastured became decayed mud and brown gook. The King of the Dead had only one thing in mind, returning to his home base Tartarus. It had been 15 long years since he had been home, he knew there would be a lot of cleaning up to do. He was nowhere near his full strength, which was evident by the time it took him to transverse through the forest. Normally he would have arrived at the base, but he was much more sluggish and slower. Regardless, the time had come, the King has returned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BZA
Kin
997💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

Professor Braum’s eyebrow raised in confusion and disbelief at the student’s proposal. He wanted a means to communicate professional heroes and Horizon Staff should villains attack? Although the professor was of an older generation, he spent enough time around students to develop a decent understanding of the children’s lingo. He did not mind the slang verbiage though. It showed the heart of the children, vibrantly thriving within the community.

“My young cub! You think the Heroes have numbers they give out to the public for direct communication? HAHAHAAHHA! Trust me my cub, that’s a headache nobody wants.”

Professor Braum began to overpower the noise from the engine and tires running against the pavement. He overpowered it with mere laughter, but only to lighten the mode for Emiya. He can see the genuine concern and desire for causation. It somewhat disheartened the professor, to know that he was not available to protect his students when they needed it. He would quickly stop laughing and spoke to Emiya once more.

“Do not worry my child. I will protect you with all my Might and Heart! In the meantime, use your might and heart to groom a future we both can be proud of…because there will be a future for all of you.”

Professor Braum would then notice that the destination was near, which meant today’s field trip was about to truly begin. Or, rather today’s mock trial was about to begin.

Part Update: Part II Begins ( Last 48 Hours ):
→ Students can post arriving to the destination of Yosemite Park and even exit the bus, but you cannot go further than the official civilian designated area which is only a dozen meters in area. When Professor Braum posts again, he will explain the event of today.

→ Mister Borris shall be arriving after each Villain posts. At the end of this Part II, Hades will arrive to the base.

BZA

Kin
189💸
Kumi
7,387💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Professor's Braum robust composition had been begging to burst through his clothing. The tight hugging apparel struggling to sustain his toned frame that had been animated in his reponses. Observing from afar Anakin, was at again in awe at his zest for life. The rowdy man possessing enough energy to even drown the vehicles squeals. Brashness aside, the man's appeal at least to Anakin had lied in the small nuances that hinted at his compassion. As one of his students, in 1C Skywalker had witnessed the rare occasions, he neither laughed nor grinned. In those instances his eyes held a certain gaze of compassion and vulnerability. Subtle but enough to relay the seriousness behind his intentions or words. Thus, Anakin had presumed whatever, he had relayed to Emiya had been of grave importance to either man. Outside this exchange the remainder of Anakin's journey had been uneventful.

There'd been one or two students that approached him, girl's that'd capitalized on Emiya's outburst to try secure his contacts. All stepping up excited and leaving slightly disappointed at his lack of phone. At last the Horizon students would arrive at their destinations. Those at the front excitedly alighting and spreading themselves about their allocated zone. As for young Anakin, he'd stand and stretch his arms, releasing tension from his tightened trapezoids. After-which he strutted over the bus's exit and stepped onto the breezy exterior. The cool winds soothing his skin whilst reminding him how parched he was. Having exhausted the reserves in his water bottle, the Jedi scanned around before strutting over the ground's single water fountain. No sooner had he begun filling his bottle than did another gust billow past. Suddenly, he ceased all action and shot glances around himself. Though it was extremely distant, mixed within this new wave of air was unmistakable stench.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
886💸
Kumi
76,960💴
Trait Points
13⚔️
"Yes he should be here in a bit, borris isn't one to take long"

I said as I plopped down on a chair, my body relaxing from the strain that's been put on it.

"I'd advise caution when going outside, no doubt the prison break has already made the news and make no doubt about it the heroes will be down here shortly to 'clean' this up as quickly as possible"

That being said i had plans of my own I needed to attend to however I cant make a move withought borris as he's a key factor in what I had in mind.

"(Cmon borris we havent got all day)"
Darkseid smirked at the remark by Michael.

"Caution is not needed, the heroes need to be more weary than we do. After all, the ones they have are as half brained, weak and as insignificant as ventriloquist dummies." Darkseid jested, having a moment of humor.

"Besides, if they are anything like the ones we faced at the school, then we have nothing to worry about. Well, I have nothing to worry about," Darkseid added, rising as he turned towards Desaad, telling him to bring him his Sigil and the protective case that held it.

jagged

Kin
92💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
31⚔️
"Glad to know we both think of heroes so highly" I half laughed half snickered at my joke.

"Lets get some air, this place is a little too stuffy for me. Borris should be here any second, once we meet him at the entrance we can go about completing our objectives."

I walk out of the room and casually make my way towards the entrance, walking out of the doors and into the elements,

"A small word of advice Darkseid, Dont underestimate the heroes too much lest you be beaten by them. I have persoanlly seen some capable people within their ranks."

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
113💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️
Exiting the bus, Ben walked around the civilian area of what was called Yosemite National Park. There seemed to be plenty of fresh water rivers and streams in the area. It gave Benji more confidence knowing he's in a place where he can be useful. Taking a deep breath, he adjusted his gloves and went to join Emiya and Anakin who hopefully made off of the bus by now.

Kin
997💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

The man of darkness continued to sluggishly walk through the dense forest of Yosemite Park, following the tracking device that was hanging on its last ounce of battery life. The sun continued to find its way through the dense foliage, glaring down upon the villain. Boris not only managed to free his recruit, but ignite the spark for the inevitable war that was about to consume California. The prisoners that broke free were going to deal significant blows to the pillars of society that upheld its stability. Chaos would then occur and due to chaos, the seeds for world domination would be planted. When that time came, Michael was needed to be the face.

Michael lived a background of tragedy, hatred, and resentment. Such a beautiful, twisted reality would be wasted if not properly utilized. Despite being small, the Hunger Gang possessed great minds in the sociopolitical dynamics involved in many civilizations. They even managed to establish political control in the country of Brazil through strategic lobbying and hidden agendas that prompted anarchy that developed into usurps. Despite the mind behind the operations being great, they were lacking critical pieces of necessity to grasp the global in the palm of their hand. One of those pieces was Michael because of that background. The world was changing and the youth were becoming wiser, more influential due to media outlets.

They sought Michael due to his youth, due to the conviction displayed on the streets of Brazil. If only the idiot was smarter, this training process would prove to be easier than it currently once. Nonethless, Borris was on his way to his disciple albeit at a slow place. He knew brat’s location due to the tracking device was implanted into Michael Rays prior to moving to America, in the off chance that Brazilian went rogue upon venturing to unfamiliar territory. This was nothing more than a fail-safe, especially since Mister Borris trailed behind the recruit via submerging into his shadow most of the time.

Mister Borris had not reached Michael sooner due to his critical injuries. A broken ribcage and bruised lungs, the man of darkness was left no choice but to engage the Warden in battle back at Silicon Asylum. The only reason why he was capable of escaping was the actions of some unfamiliar individual. A female with a fearsome ability, she interrupted with such disdain for the Warden. If he were to have live from the hell unleashed upon him, Mister Borris would not be sure who to be weary of. Still, the third day of travel would be his last before finally reaching Michael. He stood in front, and spoke.

“this…this plac…place isn’t…safe.”

Mister Borris would then faint, collapsing over. Massive streaks of blood trailed behind the man of darkness. Blood still exiting, his right arm missing.

Stipulation:
Failure to Stop the Bleeding By the End of Part III, Borris will Die from Blood Lost.

Last edited:

jagged

Kin
92💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
31⚔️
"Borris? BORRIS!"

reacting before my mentor could hit the ground i swiftly stopped his plunge, wrapping his remaining arm around my neck to keep him hoisted up.

"YO what the hell happened to your arm? Borris? shit, he's out cold....."

I took a few seconds to look at the state of Borris's body only for my attention to quickly focus on his missing arm and rapidly bleeding stump. Having had some experience with sever injurys a bloddy stump and a missing arm wasnt enough to stun me allowing myself enough time to remove my shirt and wrap it around the stub with all the strength i could muster, effectively reducing the blood flow.

" Shit i need something Hot to cauterize the wound but im not sure if ill have enough time to find something, is there anyway you can help him? He's my mentor and someone very valuable to my goals, if you save him now ill repay you"

I said all this with a hint of desperation in my voice, asking for help from Darkseid to save my mentor at the cost of a debt. The cost maybe more than i can handle but when in the company of villains nothing is ever free.

Funnyavery3

Kin
104💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
The Professor laughed with a seemingly thunderous but reassuring laughter. Gotdamn if a mere laughter was this powerful, then just how strong was this man? Just what kind of monsters were the Horizon staff? The pure power moved Emiya not only to laugh with the Professor slightly, but it also made Emiya think.

“Man, I still got a long way to go. This man’s laughter alone is enough to demand respect and reassure others at the same time. I see what Zileen means by raising us to be great heroes. If I could be just a tenth of Professor Braum… hmm...no I need to make it a goal to be even better when I become an official hero”, Emiya thought

“Of course, Professor…I will do just that. Thank you for your kind words! But I bet you still got a lot of good years left in you yeah? It’s not just us students, but the excellent talented staff and other heroes that make up the great organization we have. Y’all are just as important! And I understand exactly what your saying, better to keep them between y'all than anyone else. Anyways, thanks again! I'll try my hardest to carve a future that will make y'all proud!”

Emiya would walk off the bus with his guitar strapped around his back. The national park seemed to be vivid with plant life, streams, and an excellent ecosystem. Emiya surveyed the entire area as far as he could see, and it was beautiful.

“Hmm I might do a music video or something out here.”

Emiya saw Anakin looking around and walked up to meet with him and Ben,

“Man this place looks great doesn’t it?”

BZA

Kin
189💸
Kumi
7,387💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
A witness and potential initiate to death's corruption, the apprentice Jedi had been forever marred by its poison. Its sourness so vivid that it bordered the palpable. Especially given his strong connection to the Force. The ever present field, granting his psyche the capacity to sense minute alterations from most organisms. Hence, his current curiosity at the foulness that had washed through. Though irregular, there'd been at least two instances that indicated death had been in the air. Despite, his deliberate darting of his eyes, death's hand eluded him. In-fact none of his compatriots seemed the least bit concerned. Deep within him arose the desire to separate and investigate this disturbance. However, the ill advised decision would cease once his travel companion approached. Coaxing himself to smile, Anakin gathered his bottle and engaged him. "Absolutely. I am staring to suspect this is a legitimate relaxing school trip. Rather than some ulterior motive Hero training scheme. Hahaha." He paused and resumed, "Curious. You seemed confident in nominating yourself......and us, to protecting everyone. How come? We neither know each other's strengths nor abilities." The question held genuine curiosity. As the fledgling swordsman attempted to gauge the extent of Emiya's character. Thus far, he seemed driven by bravado but had he misjudged him, he wondered. Of equal importance was the need to understand what power his fellows wielded.

Lapis_Wolf

Kin
113💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️
Listening to Anakin speak surprised Ben a little bit as he hadn't heard his voice prior to the field trip. He smiled at the thought of it being relaxing and then sighed, putting his hands behind his head. "Even if it seems relaxing, we mustn't let our guard down. I can't be the only one that feels slightly uneasy. It's really killing my good vibes. Knowing I got people who have my back help, but I can't break this tension. Hey Emiya, you wanna play us a relaxing tune for us? I'm sure Professor Brain wouldn't mind!" He snickers, elbowing Emiya in the arm. Ben would then get the other students' attention by forming water wings and flying around the vicinity directing them towards Emiya. "Hey everyone! Emiya is gonna play us a cool tune listen up! It's time to kick it up a notch!" Ben made formed a bubble and sat on it. He floated there looking at Emiya, smiling, as we waited in excitement for his friend's musical selection, hoping this would help calm people's nerves.

Last edited:

Funnyavery3

Kin
104💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Emiya listened to the words of Anakin. He seemed to be shit testing him. But then again, maybe Anakin was more generally curious. If they were a team, maybe it would be more beneficial for Emiya show his power a little bit to help them as a team.

“Ok bet. It seems Ben has a talent with water. As a team we should explain ourselves to see if there’s synergy. Well bro, I love to think music as one of the most powerful things in the world.”

Emiya would play a song on his guitar which put all three of them in a quick illusion.

“It does not only have the power to sway the world and its actions/emotions”

Emiya would say as he played a key which would summon a lava geyser in the distance far away from everyone quickly melting a few trees.

“But it can also wash away and restore those feelings and emotions as if nothing bad happened.”

Emiya would say as he played on his guitar and deactivated the illusion, taking away the lava and restoring the environment as if it was never affected.

“It also has the power to sway others and their actions”

Emiya would say as he played and activated his illusion on a couple of random of students, causing them to completely stop. The he would quickly stop playing, deactivating the illusion so they would move again. He would look at Anakin.

“And I...as an Entertainer and Composer, serves as the orchestrator to this beautiful power known as music. But it is still something I’m working at, sometimes I might need help. Now...enough of about me. Since you asked as a teammate, what can you do? And Ben, sure we can Rev it up in a minute!”

Last edited: