Delta

Legendary
Kin
2,788💸
Kumi
1,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jack had remained off on his lonesome after arriving on the island. The desolate sadness that seemed corrupted into these people reminded him of his home town, the one he had left behind. He felt sad, seeing the poverty all around him, and while the other students had been mingling around, Jack had gathered up a group of small children, all crowding around him as he used his quirk to entertain them.

Ok, who wants to pick the next one?

Oh OH me me me! can you make a lion?

A lion? Well, lets see what i can do.

Whipping out his smartphone, Jack googled images of a Lion, and memorizing them images, set to work. Oozing from his palms, a black matter began to form. From his palm, it began to take shape, morphing and twisting to suit the image currently laid in his mind. As the matter took shape, a small palm top lion sat upon his hand, its maw roaring as it paced around, almost living, but also not. The ooh's and aaah's of the children brought a smile to Jacks face, as one of the kids spoke up.

Can i touch it?

A simple nod from Jack, and the kid poked the lion. In his palm, he had the lion fall down, asking for a belly rub, as the matter was in its softer state, the kids poked and prodded the lion as it squirmed under their touch. This went on for a while, different animals, different requests, that was until Jack heard professor Smith calling for attention. Standing up, and with a curt bow, Jack spoke.

Unfortunately, i have to go. Think of some more, and ill come back and we can play again.

The kids bickered and laughed amongst themselves at Jack walked towards the gathering crowd. Still by his lonesome, off to his right, he could see the Dogman who he had travelled here on the bus with, but the other students seemed to be lost in the crowd, but that was fine. As Smith finished his announcement, in his head, Jack thought.

Balance bash? Seems like we might be having some sparring fun with the protectors on this island.

Suddenly, a darkness wavered over Jacks mind, and a familiar dark voice rung out in his head.

Kill them Jack, end them, suffocate and bisect them. Theyre the Enemy, they all are!

Slapping himself in the face, Jack kept to himself as he thought once more.

Shut up. They arn't villains, i won't hurt them, this is for fun, so be quiet unless i need you.

Silence rang out in Jacks head, as the voice went quiet. Around him, the crowd was buzzing. Winner takes all, he wondered what the prize would be, he was hoping dinner, he hadn't eaten breakfast, and was pretty famished.

Quirk Name: Rashoman
Quirk Type: Emitter
Quirk Level: Basic
Quirk Bonus: Posting this Parent Technique counts as the Quirk being active, this Quirk does not require Style Techniques. Style Techniques Do Not Possess Damage Magnitude, Especially Since Each Black Matter Target Can Only Deal 1 Damage. Each Black Matter Target Retains 1 Health Point and 0.5 Damage Shaving Capabilities. Grants All Black Matter the "Immunity" Keyword Against Fire | Electricity | Acidic ( Corrosive ) | Frost Status Effects.
Description: The manifestation of this power occurs in the form of this malleable black matter [ aqueous like form ] the character is capable of emitting. Releasing this malleable matter poses no harm to the physique, especially since it just oozes from them like thick sweat hence the exit point is any pore present on the body. The most prominent ability of this matter is the malleability, which allows the character to mentally reconfigure its physical form ( without risk ) akin to metal that can be hammered, pressed, rolled, and other similar processes. Predominately controlled by the character’s conscious, it requires physical gestures via hand movements to direct the black matter properly.

Quirk Breakdown & Drawbacks:

~ The amount of black matter the character can produce is virtually infinite, although there are strict restrictions regarding the secreted matter. Any secreted matter cannot move independently, thus it behaves like how symbiotic relationships are conducted. The matter must remain attached to the character because they serve as the host delivering commands, almost as if the matter has become an appendage. The amount of matter that can be produced is virtually infinite considering the amount made available can cover vast distances. The amount of matter that can be produced depends on the Parent Technique Level:

Quirk Level is Basic: Twenty [20] Meters of Black Matter
Quirk Level is Intermediate: Forty [40] Meters of Black Matter
Quirk Level is Expert: Sixty [60] Meters of Black Matter

~ Each Parent Technique Level requires a maximum amount of matter that can be released, however summoning it depends on the Support Card Reserves. The character can only summon so much black matter at once, considering that their body is finite and over expenditure can cause risk to the physical wellbeing. Precautionary measures restrict the character from only summoning Five [5] Meters worth of matter per 1 Support Card. This parameter is important because the character can create multiple constructs or appendages. If one appendage is One [1] Meter in Width and One [1] Meter in Height, then only 3 Meters remain for the character to manipulate which requires they need to spend more Support Cards to summon more Black Matter.

~ The character can mentally command the multiple constructs or appendages ( or targets ), due to the telepathic bond inherent between them. The amount of separate targets the character can telepathically maintain and track at once is based on their Dexterity Attribute’s Target Tracking Clause, Plus Three More. The range of the character can control these targets depends on the distance of accuracy also explained in the Dexterity Attribute, instead of the Style Technique’s Rank Scaling. The character must be careful because maintaining and tracking their black matter constitutes that they are tracking targets.

~ Manipulating the Black Matter after release can occur in multiple tactics, which allows the character to spend Attack Cards to assault, Block Cards to defend, and Support Cards to substitute Dodge Cards which allows the character to dodge Attack or Support Cards. The Movement Speed of the Black Matter depends on the Intelligent Attribute, regardless of what tactic being used during manipulation. An consequence to commanding the black matter is that the character cannot move simultaneously ( aside from hand gestures ). When damaged completely, the black matter will crumble as result of losing its functionality.

Kin
1,010💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Narrative Update
→ Professor Smith and the Leader of F.I.R.E have decided to host a spontaneous Game of Balance Bash. The participants of Balance Bash are the students of Horizon versus the Cadets of F.I.R.E. Undertone with light heartedness, the brothers are high spirited competitors and are thus using the trainees as proxy to conduct another episode of sibling rivalry. This portion requires coordinating your movements along with the other Role-Players, to grasp victory. May the best side claim victory. Below Are the Legend, Directions, and Rules to how Battle Royal Operates:

Legend:
→ The Letter "Na" Refers to Naomi. Current Location is A1.
→ The Letter "Si" Refers to Silvio. Current Location is D1.
→ The Letter "Ja" Refers to Jack. Current Location is G1.
→ The Letter "K" Refers to F.I.R.E Agent K. Current Location is A15.
→ The Letter "B" Refers to F.I.R.E Agent B. Current Location is D15.
→ The Letter "Pu" Refers to F.I.R.E Agent E. Current Location is G15.

Balance Bash:
→ Balance Bash is competition between two sides aiming to place the disc, which starts in the middle of both sides, in the opposing team's goal. The first side to accomplish this three times, each successful attempt results in everything returning back to its original position, will be declared the winner.

→ The Green Block = The Location of the Disc. This Block will change to reflect its position, even if a character has grasp hold of the disc. That will only result in their location being marked green.
→ The Orange Blocks = Horizon's Goals
→ The Purple Blocks = F.I.R.E's Goals

Directions:
The Two Sides Consist of Three Characters. Each Character Must Play a Role and Only that Role, Therefore Breaking the Rule will Result in Penalty. Role Breaking is Punished by Mandatory Timeouts, Leaving Your Side Heavily Outnumbered.

Movement on the Map Depends on the Character's Movement SPM and Role.
A Character Can Only Move Left, Right, Up, and Down.
A Character can move 1 Block Per 1 SPM in their Movement.
A Character CANNOT move onto a block containing a Letter.
A Character CAN move onto a Green Block, Even if a Letter is Currently Occupying It.
A Character Can Grasp the Disc through whatever means possible, or simply moving onto the Green Block.

The Balance Bash Combat System.
Dependent on the Scaling, Most Style Techniques or Free-Form Only Travel One Block.
Style Techniques and Free-Form Above 10 Meters Travel 2 Blocks | Above 15 Meters Travels 3 Blocks.
Style Techniques and Free-Form Can Target the Disc [ Green Block ] or Characters. Real Battles will not Trigger.
Style Techniques and Free-Form are Harmless During this Competition [ Unless a Mega-Move is used to Violate this Regulation ]

The Battle Deck is Activated During this Phase, Therefore Managing the Resource is Important. Each Part of Phase II will Last 48 Hours.

Rules:
→ At the Beginning or Ending of Your Post, You Must Keep an Accurate Detail of the Coordinates of where your Character started for the post, moved to, and ended at. Any Style Techniques or Free-Form Activated and Travels Multiple Blocks Needs to be Clearly and Correctly Documented.

→ And yes, document correctly which means you have to read each other's post. The map will not be updated per post, rather its per part update. This means your actions have to account for the actions of others. Come time to update, whoever is the most recent to mess up will have their post voided. Therefore as a community, if you see a problem. Address it, to make this a smooth process please.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Zatanna

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
135💸
Kumi
271💴
Trait Points
31⚔️
With the team line up set, Naomi would find herself near the goals with the others. “Alright gentlemen, I’ll play defense. Silvio, you can take Assault and…Jack was it? You can assist him. I don’t know what your quirk can do Jack but keep an eye on our friend here. We don’t need him getting hurt haha. Let’s do this!” she said. Despite how the rules of the game might be set up, Naomi found herself in a rather predicament truth be told. “Breaking the rules…or simply being useless…” she contemplated on for a moment but realized it was inevitable.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
620💸
Kumi
93💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The game’s objective was simple: Get the disk to the goal. But of course, like any good game, there were a few complications. Silvio turned to each of his teammates on either side of him and flashed them a toothy, reassuring grin. Could he count on them? Everyone was confined to certain roles that limited what they could do individually. Working together, they could theoretically operate as one fully functioning player, like a giant ******* robot. He didn’t feel that way.

“Don’t worry about protecting me right now. Just try to keep up.”

After giving Naomi and Jake some parting words Silvio launches from his starting point like a bullet, heading straight toward the disk. He didn’t know what his opponents or even his teammates were capable of. At the very least, he could do what he knew he was good at.

Let the games begin, he thinks, chuckling to himself.

Movement: D1 (Start) > D2 > D3 > D4 (End)

Quirk Name: Dogman
Quirk Type: Mutant
Quirk Bonus: Grants the Bonus Traits "Uncanny Strength, Uncanny Speed, and Uncanny Senses". Grants 1 Bonus Point to the Power, Agility, and Dexterity Attributes.
Description: This quirk causes a mutation that makes the user akin to canine physiology. The user maintains their bipedal anatomy but develops characteristics such as fur, fangs, claws (while maintaining their thumbs), and tail.

Quirk Breakdown: The mutated anatomy enhances the physical capabilities of the user, which allows them to fight at a heightened capacity. This heightened capacity primarily consist of the enhanced smell, sight, and hearing the user experiences. The enhanced smell is great enough to prevent any negative affects the Dexterity Attribute unless the following senses (Hearing, Smelling, and Sight) were inflicted.

Quirk Drawback: The unfortunate side effect of the mutation is that the user is susceptible to burning effects at heightened degrees. Every Burn related Damage or Effects are increased by 50%, rounded down to the nearest multiple of 1.

Attributes

Power:
Intelligent: 1
Defense: 2
Agility: 3
Dexterity: 3
Technique: 1

Battle Deck

Attack Cards:
Block Cards: 1
Dodge Cards: 5
Support Cards: 1

Delta

Legendary
Kin
2,788💸
Kumi
1,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jaxk was ready to have some fun, being stuck in a supplementary role actually worked for him, he didn't want to use his quirk to go on the offensive against people who didn't need to be hurt. Naomi was the first to speak, a little motivation speech to the dogman and himself. Jack smirked, slightly, as he began secreting black matter, 5m worth, from his right arm. As this happened, he spoke.

Names Jack, Jack Daw. Hero Name, Demon King Jack. My quirk is pretty simple. I can create this black matter and control it however i want, changing its properties to suit. So as long as i can extend my quirk through the battlefield, i can back anyone up, as long as they're in range, which, given the current restrictions on us, is about 10m, 15m if i really push it, but i'll be struggling to be too effective past 10m.

As Jack finished speaking, the dogman spoke. Jack had heard Naomi call him Silvio, weird name. The dogman spoke, telling them not to protect him, and try to keep up. As he did, Jack chuckle. He was eager.

I guess we have an advantage, sending the dogman to fetch the disc, i dig it...i hope that's not offensive, or well...i don't know. You'll be faster on foot than me, get the disk, and look for my matter, grab onto it, and ill pull you all the way back while blocking. Lets rumble!

As the dogman rushed forwards, Jack moved up, heading towards Silvios previous location, all the while allowing the matter to bunch around his right arm, he would need that soon enough.

Quirk Bonus: Posting this Parent Technique counts as the Quirk being active, this Quirk does not require Style Techniques. Style Techniques Do Not Possess Damage Magnitude, Especially Since Each Black Matter Target Can Only Deal 1 Damage. Each Black Matter Target Retains 1 Health Point and 0.5 Damage Shaving Capabilities. Grants All Black Matter the "Immunity" Keyword Against Fire | Electricity | Acidic ( Corrosive ) | Frost Status Effects.
Description: The manifestation of this power occurs in the form of this malleable black matter [ aqueous like form ] the character is capable of emitting. Releasing this malleable matter poses no harm to the physique, especially since it just oozes from them like thick sweat hence the exit point is any pore present on the body. The most prominent ability of this matter is the malleability, which allows the character to mentally reconfigure its physical form ( without risk ) akin to metal that can be hammered, pressed, rolled, and other similar processes. Predominately controlled by the character’s conscious, it requires physical gestures via hand movements to direct the black matter properly.

~ The amount of black matter the character can produce is virtually infinite, although there are strict restrictions regarding the secreted matter. Any secreted matter cannot move independently, thus it behaves like how symbiotic relationships are conducted. The matter must remain attached to the character because they serve as the host delivering commands, almost as if the matter has become an appendage. The amount of matter that can be produced is virtually infinite considering the amount made available can cover vast distances. The amount of matter that can be produced depends on the Parent Technique Level:

~ Each Parent Technique Level requires a maximum amount of matter that can be released, however summoning it depends on the Support Card Reserves. The character can only summon so much black matter at once, considering that their body is finite and over expenditure can cause risk to the physical wellbeing. Precautionary measures restrict the character from only summoning Five [5] Meters worth of matter per 1 Support Card. This parameter is important because the character can create multiple constructs or appendages. If one appendage is One [1] Meter in Width and One [1] Meter in Height, then only 3 Meters remain for the character to manipulate which requires they need to spend more Support Cards to summon more Black Matter.

~ The character can mentally command the multiple constructs or appendages ( or targets ), due to the telepathic bond inherent between them. The amount of separate targets the character can telepathically maintain and track at once is based on their Dexterity Attribute’s Target Tracking Clause, Plus Three More. The range of the character can control these targets depends on the distance of accuracy also explained in the Dexterity Attribute, instead of the Style Technique’s Rank Scaling. The character must be careful because maintaining and tracking their black matter constitutes that they are tracking targets.

~ Manipulating the Black Matter after release can occur in multiple tactics, which allows the character to spend Attack Cards to assault, Block Cards to defend, and Support Cards to substitute Dodge Cards which allows the character to dodge Attack or Support Cards. The Movement Speed of the Black Matter depends on the Intelligent Attribute, regardless of what tactic being used during manipulation. An consequence to commanding the black matter is that the character cannot move simultaneously ( aside from hand gestures ). When damaged completely, the black matter will crumble as result of losing its functionality.

Moved from g1-e1

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
888💸
Kumi
76,960💴
Trait Points
13⚔️

Narrative Update
→ Part II of Phase II has Began Below Are the Legend, Directions, and Rules to how Battle Royal Operates:

Legend:
→ The Letter "Na" Refers to Naomi. Current Location is A1. Blocker Role.
→ The Letter "Si" Refers to Silvio. Current Location is D4. Assault Role.
→ The Letter "Ja" Refers to Jack. Current Location is E1. Assist Role.
→ The Letter "K" Refers to F.I.R.E Agent K. Current Location is B13. Assault Role.
→ The Letter "B" Refers to F.I.R.E Agent B. Current Location is D13. Assist Role.
→ The Letter "Pu" Refers to F.I.R.E Agent E. Current Location is F13. Blocker Role.

Balance Bash:
→ Balance Bash is competition between two sides aiming to place the disc, which starts in the middle of both sides, in the opposing team's goal. The first side to accomplish this three times, each successful attempt results in everything returning back to its original position, will be declared the winner.

→ The Green Block = The Location of the Disc. This Block will change to reflect its position, even if a character has grasp hold of the disc. That will only result in their location being marked green.

Directions:
The Two Sides Consist of Three Characters. Each Character Must Play a Role and Only that Role, Therefore Breaking the Rule will Result in Penalty. Role Breaking is Punished by Mandatory Timeouts, Leaving Your Side Heavily Outnumbered.

A Character CAN move onto a Green Block, Even if a Letter is Currently Occupying It.
A Character Can Grasp the Disc through whatever means possible, or simply moving onto the Green Block.

Dependent on the Scaling, Most Style Techniques or Free-Form Only Travel One Block.
Style Techniques and Free-Form Above 10 Meters Travel 2 Blocks | Above 15 Meters Travels 3 Blocks.
Style Techniques and Free-Form Can Target the Disc [ Green Block ] or Characters. Real Battles will not Trigger.
Style Techniques and Free-Form are Harmless During this Competition [ Unless a Mega-Move is used to Violate this Regulation ]

The Battle Deck is Activated During this Phase, Therefore Managing the Resource is Important. Each Part of Phase II will Last 48 Hours.

Rules:
→ At the Beginning or Ending of Your Post, You Must Keep an Accurate Detail of the Coordinates of where your Character started for the post, moved to, and ended at. Any Style Techniques or Free-Form Activated and Travels Multiple Blocks Needs to be Clearly and Correctly Documented.

→ And yes, document correctly which means you have to read each other's post. The map will not be updated per post, rather its per part update. This means your actions have to account for the actions of others. Come time to update, whoever is the most recent to mess up will have their post voided. Therefore as a community, if you see a problem. Address it, to make this a smooth process please.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Kin
1,010💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

The F.I.R.E Cadets looked on with smug attitudes, possibly visible by their eyes along ( considering that the rest of the body was dressed in garb ) as they leered at their opponents. These cadets refused to believe that can lose to the Horizon bunch, especially since this may have been their first time playing the game. After the students were picked to participate, the cadets managed to predict whom would play which role. Although some tactics within to the decision, they felt the students were predictable. The F.I.R.E Cadets decided to stoop to their level and match their tactics.

The cadets began to move with the intent to play reactionary. Dominance could only be shown when they displayed the capability to stop all efforts employed by the opposition. The game plan involved was simple. The strategy involved the cadets to pinch the center area of their side, which would make it difficult to slip through the middle lane and forced movement to the out exterior of the formation. This surely would stretch the opposition, preventing the opposing team from bunching up or limiting the assistance that could be offered from the other teammates.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
620💸
Kumi
93💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Silvio indulged in the satisfying sensation of his claws pushing into the dirt as he raced toward center field. In a game where mobility is crucial, going barefoot wasn’t just personal preference for him but beneficial given his canine physiology. He knew at his pace he would reach the disk first, but his opponents hardly seemed concerned.

Across the field, the Power Rangers were content to just hang back and group up near the middle, looking smug and confident in their decision. It clearly wasn’t their first Bash. Silvio ignored their sneering glares and focused on retrieving the disk, a small step toward the colossal task ahead. Once he got it he could think about what to do next. For now he was right where he wanted to be, front and center! Smiling, he waved at the growing crowd, looking like a guy that’s thrilled just to be there. With an audience of almost entirely villagers or cadets, it was definitely an ‘away’ game. He’d have to pull off something spectacular to get them rooting for him, and that’s easier said than done.

Movement: D4 (Start) > D5 > D6 > D7 (End)

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
135💸
Kumi
271💴
Trait Points
31⚔️
With the games having begun, Naomi would place herself in a more defensive location as she resided a the goal area. She moved to be more in front of it in the event her opponents decided to come to this location. Once in position, she starts to think over her plans with it, wondering what exactly she’ll do. “Hmm Defense Matrix would be perfect right now too…” but she didn’t want to show her hand too early in the game, simply choose to wait.

Moved fromA1 to B2.

Delta

Legendary
Kin
2,788💸
Kumi
1,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jack watched as the dogman got further and further away, damn he was quick. Hopefully, he knew he'd be unable to do this alone and would grab the disk and retreat to regroup. If Jack lost this Bash because the dog got too excited over the ball, he'd be really mad. Moving up a few squares, Jack kept his quirk latched to his right arm, keeping it locked in place for now.

e1-d2

Kin
1,010💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

Narrative Update
→ Part III of Phase II has Began Below Are the Legend, Directions, and Rules to how Battle Royal Operates:

Legend:
→ The Letter "Na" Refers to Naomi. Current Location is B2. Blocker Role.
→ The Letter "Si" Refers to Silvio. Current Location is D2. Assault Role.
→ The Letter "Ja" Refers to Jack. Current Location is D7. Assist Role.
→ The Letter "K" Refers to F.I.R.E Agent K. Current Location is B13. Assault Role.
→ The Letter "B" Refers to F.I.R.E Agent B. Current Location is D11. Assist Role.
→ The Letter "Pu" Refers to F.I.R.E Agent E. Current Location is F13. Blocker Role.

Balance Bash:

Directions:

Rules:

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
620💸
Kumi
93💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Silvio runs to the disk, grabs it, and skids to a stop. Bouncing from one leg to the other, he sizes up the only ninja that bothered to approach him. I could tear this guy apart couldn’t i?, He thinks, flexing the long, clawed fingers of his free hand. If he kept going he’d be in range to deliver some hurt. This ought to be fun. I am the assaulter after all. Just doing what in my job description...

Retreat.

Silvio frowns and unconsciously takes a step back, shifting uncomfortably.

Unknown.

Outnumbered.

Retreat.

He turns around and reluctantly heads back toward his team with the disk, occasionally glancing back at the other team. This wasn’t how he wanted things to play out. It couldn’t hurt to give Jack and Naomi a chance. They probably had a better plan than he did.

Movement: D7 (Start) > D8 > D7 > D6 (End)

Kin
1,010💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

The F.I.R.E Agent known as B thought it be fun to play with the individual, especially when he halted movement just to retreat from the center of the map. The agent hoped that the Horizon Student was not dumb enough to misinterpret the rules? The objective was to get the most points and that required them taking that disc and placing it within the opponents’ goal. Well the cadet was the opponent, so why was the canine man running in the opposite. Removing kunai with his right hand, the cadet known as B threw three of them. Glowing purple, the left hand was forming some hand seal.

Secretly guiding them with his mind, although the hand seal assisted him in his focus, the kunai in the center aimed straight for the canine. Not a means to harm him because it was specifically targeting the disc, the cadet wanted to spoke the guy. Only changing trajectory at the last moments possible. The exterior kunais arc in attempt to pinch the canine to the center, which would allow the middle kunai to perform the heist. If these students were any great as their Professor claimed, then this surely was enough to counter.

"Will you be able to handle my Quirk? Boomerang"

Last edited:

Delta

Legendary
Kin
2,788💸
Kumi
1,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jack wasnt too far behind, as he witnessed Silvio grab the disc. That dude was too damned fast for his own good. A brief pause in Silvio before he began to run backwards, towards Jack. It seemed like for a moment he had wanted to continue forward, but had opted against it to rejoin the team, smart move. However, as Silvio was back tracking, one of the opponents, who seemed to be some sort of ninja in training, threw three kunai towards Silvio, each one glowing faintly purple hue around it. As Jack stopped, he realized that he was well in range to assist Silvio now that he had back tracked a little. With his limited range due to the restrictions, Jack decided it was time to give a hand. Manipulating the matter around his arm, Jack launched the matter forwards, aiming straight for Silvio. As the matter reached him, Jack wrapped two tendrils around Silvio, while manipulating three more to wrap around the disc, almost like a shield. At this time, Jack would pull the matter back towards him, pulling Silvio back as well, putting the man just one Square in front of himself, and away from the kunai, before retracting the matter to wrap around his right arm once more.

Yo, good job getting the disc, Hopefully Naomi catches up soon.

1 Support card spent.

Moved from d2-d4
Moved Silvio from d6-d5

Kin
1,010💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

Narrative Update
→ Part III of Phase II has Began Below Are the Legend, Directions, and Rules to how Battle Royal Operates:

Legend:
→ The Letter "Na" Refers to Naomi. Current Location is C3. Blocker Role.
→ The Letter "Si" Refers to Silvio. Current Location is D5. Assault Role.
→ The Letter "Ja" Refers to Jack. Current Location is D4. Assist Role.
→ The Letter "B" Refers to F.I.R.E Agent B. Current Location is D11. Assist Role.
→ The Letter "Pu" Refers to F.I.R.E Agent E. Current Location is D13. Blocker Role.

Balance Bash:

Directions:

Rules:

Narrative Update:
→ The F.I.R.E Cadet known as E has changed the elasticity of the air in front of each goal ( although its only covering half of the goal and its marked by the purple mark. Overpowering the rather bouncy barricade will require at least you possessing 2 Points in the Power Attribute. Any technique D-Rank and Above will also overpower it but be careful. Anything that doesn't pierce will return back to the original block it originated from. The object being resent will also experience 1 SPM increase in Projectile Speed.

→ The F.I.R.E Cadet known as B has mentally manipulate the kuna to change trajectory via flying vertically into the air, to create an overview angle for the weapons. The cadet would then control the weapons to travel towards the new location of Silvio and the Disc. They move at 3 SPM Each ( A Total of 3 Kunai ) and will not be stopped unless they collide with something.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
620💸
Kumi
93💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Silvio looked back and forth between his teammates and the ninja knives flying at him. He had few options available to him, and only one could get his blood pumping. He didn’t have time to hang around.

“They’re coming for me! Naomi! Help!”

Silvio feinted left like he was going to his defender for aid and goes right instead, running at full clip. After gauging the abilities of B, he decided to leverage his innate agility against the similar speed of the knives. As he ran, the knives couldn’t reach him but he also could not completely outrun them. It was turning into a game of cat-and-mouse. However, Silvio is no mouse. He rushed toward the enemy team yet again and glares at B menacingly, tracing the edges of his fangs with his tongue.

“Hey, B, are you busy right now?" he says, his casual speech not matching up with his aggressive advance. "I thought we could meet up, get to know each other a little better. No, no, stay right where you are. I’ll come to you.”

The uncomfortable feeling he got earlier was dissipating now that he had a basic idea of what he was dealing with. He could move forward without hesitation. Silvio kept track of the knives’ positions constantly. Something told him he’d have more than that to deal with.

1 Dodge Card spent

Movement: D5 (Start) > E5 > E6 > E7 (End)

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
135💸
Kumi
271💴
Trait Points
31⚔️
Realizing Silvio is in trouble, Naomi took it upon herself that she needed to get in gear. She immediately mirrored her allies movement. She would run as fast as her feet can allow her, which in the mean time she would activate her modification. This allowed her to shift her body around, in order to allow her Defense Matrix ability to be triggered.

She needed to get closer, as she took a moment to catch her breath. “Im coming!” she yelled at him.

Name: Defense Matrix
Quirk Name: Machias
Type: Supportive
Scale: 1 Meter - 20 Meters in Diameter
Description: This modification utilizes Naomi’s knowledge of defensive cybernetics. Utilizing the knowledge, she generates barriers of energy that protects her body from damage. These barriers are physically capable of blocking all sorts of damage types excluding electrical and psionic signatures. These barriers can be formed from anywhere on the user’s cybernetic body, taking the form of curved barriers or even fully surrounding themselves within the barrier. This modification grants the user the Keyword “Replenish”, which if the barrier’s defensive power cannot be overpowered – the barrier will fully recover each turn. The recovery rate depends on the amount of damage shaving the character possesses. Activating this technique allows the character to Free-Form Spend Block Cards utilizing this Mod.

Notes: While sustaining a barrier, the Block Card will not refresh until the barrier is fully destroyed or deactivated at will or the modification times out. At Basic Modification, the defensive power is increased by +0.5 DMG, at Intermediate would increase by +1.0 and lastly at Expert increased by +1.5.

Note: The accumulated mass of a barrier(s) cannot exceed 20 meters in diameter, therefore if two barriers were made for example then each would be 10 meters in diameter. The number of barriers the character can create and mentally maintain depends on the Dexterity Attribute's Target Tracking Clause.
x1 Support Card Used
Moved from C3 (Start) > D3 > E3 (Finish)

Delta

Legendary
Kin
2,788💸
Kumi
1,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jacks move was a success, as Silvio was pulled towards him, but Jack was running on Empty, and needed a quick breather for his quirk to fully adjust. However, it seemed the guy with the knives wasn't going to let up, continuing the knives trajectory towards Silvio. Silvio moved first, dodging down away from the knives. Jack had no choice, at least not in his eyes, but to take the gamble. As Silvio dodged down, Jack moved forwards. He was hoping, the knives would continue to follow Silvio, allowing Jack to close the distance, however, if he was wrong, he was going to take a few knives to the body, and he really wasn't looking forward to that. Even if it was the case, he wasn't worried, he could patch himself up on the fly, but he hated taking a hit when he was under such restrictions.

D4-D6