Kin
1,222💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Narrative Update
→ Part IV of Phase II has Began. Below Are the Legend, Directions, and Rules to how Battle Royal Operates:

→ The Letter "Dc" Refers to Doctor Corki. Current Location is F11.
→ The Letter "Th" Refers to Tohru. Current Location is B11.
→ The Letter "Dp" Refers to Danny. Current Location is C8.
→ The Letter "Si" Refers to Silver. Current Location is G15.
→ The Letter "Mi" Refers to Minerva. Current Location is B14.

Locations:
→ The Blue Barrier Indicates that every block inside has no platform to stand on, only flying will keep your character from free falling and suffering an immediate knockout.

Directions:
Movement on the Map Depends on the Character's Movement SPM and Role.
A Character can move 1 Block Per 1 SPM in their Movement.
A Character CANNOT move onto a block containing a Letter.

The Battle Royal Combat System.
Dependent on the Scaling, Most Attacks Only Travel One Block.
Any Character Can Only Attack to the Left, Right, Above, and Below from them.
Attacks Above 10 Meters is 2 Blocks. Attacks Above 15 Meters is 3 Blocks. Attacks Above 20 Meters is 4 Blocks.
Attacking Buildings Requires a Mega-Move , Therefore Failure to Clearly Label Your Post a Mega-Move will suffer Voids.
Attacking Role-Players will auto trigger a Real Battle ( Separate Thread ) that Must Conclude in the Defeat of Either Party.

Rules:
→ At the Beginning or Ending of Your Post, You Must Keep an Accurate Detail of the Coordinates of where your Character started for the post, moved to, and ended at. Any letters that are attacked or rescued must also be documented using the coordinates. You Must Also Keep an Accurate Detail of How Many and What Kind of Letters you Defeated or Rescued ( Instead of Attacking a Civilian as a Hero, Your Damage will OOC Save Them [ Just Role-Play like you saving them, not actually attacking them ] ). Failure to follow this arrow head will cause the Staff to disregard whatever isn't documented correctly.

→ And yes, document correctly which means you have to read each other's post. The map will not be updated per post, rather its per part update. This means your actions have to account for the actions of others. Come time to update, whoever is the most recent to mess up will have their post voided. Therefore as a community, if you see a problem. Address it, to make this a smooth process please.​

Cutscene:
→ Doctor Corki had been decimating the illusions a countless amount of times due to the source’s resilience. The power of Ultima proved too much for mere foot soldiers. They were very strong, even oppressing in strength due to sheer damage output and the massive outnumbering factor. All of it neutralized by the might of the chair. The technological advances the Doctor had accomplished proved superior to mere physical might. The professor continued to sear through the masses until he reached Tohru. Shocked to see such a form, he was made aware that her Quirk was quite the interesting phenomenon to witness.

“Well, well! Teheheh! My my Tohru, your appearance…”

Doctor Corki grasped at the sight that befall before his eyes. A government officiated vehicle was turned over, suffering major damage to the exterior. This grown man of beauty stood atop the side of the car, punching through some magically barrier. A peculiar fact about Corki was he often thought and viewed Quirks no different than magic. A strange habit, the professor was born without a Quirk therefore a level of mysticism always shrouded the phenomenon. Returning to the scenario, Doctor Corki forcefully interrupted himself as he could witness this gorgeous man behave so violently.

Based on the clothing and the overturned vehicle, Doctor Corki knew that the man savagely beating an entrance into the automobile used to be contained in it. Whoever was inside, whether scared or injured, was probably responsible for these illusions. The professor witnessed not only he and his students combating them, but the mysterious individuals were undergoing battle as well. To make matters worse, the professor broke into a cold sweat simply being near the vicinity of the crash. The aura emitting from the prisoner was strong, but felt with such angst. Stuttering to speak, Corki mustered the bravery to do so.

“Freeze! Under the proxy of the Hero Association, you all are to be arrest….”

As Doctor Corki spoke, Hera punched the barrier one last time. The angst filled aura immediately shifted to one of murderous intent. The God would grasp at the illusionist’s neck, forcefully ripping him from the lodged object. The strength behind that pull was enough to tear straight the bar, which caused blood to spool profusely. Such a horrible sight, broadcasted for every living being to see as the light of the sun illuminated the Big Sur. The one to break the silence was the head strong student, Joseph. He quickly running through the illusions that already began dissipating into floating mist.

“WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE!?”

Joseph would quickly perform a front flip after leaping into a handstand, using his arms to push up. The point was to perform a massive overhaul of Big Sur, which pushed him beyond his ordinary limits. A Quirk was a muscle. Just like muscles, overextension could prove critical if not fatal to the health of its owner. Immediately coughing up blood in mid flip, Joseph would land on the now surging graphite as it formed a massive yet jagged tip. The purpose? Joseph was going to slam into the structure into Hera, as he surfed it. Out of fear, Doctor Corki would scream for Joseph to quit his behavior. He even armed his chair, forced to play support.

Hera, quite the tactician despite the appearance or recent behavior, snapped the throat of the illusionist simply by gripping tighter. When done, he would toss the body hard enough for it to free fall off the cliff towards the depths of the ocean. Smiling as if freedom had finally been obtained, Hera would respond by launching himself at the pillar with his right arm cocked back. He intended to ploy through the structure. The result of this collision?

Aftermath:
→ The Massive Overhaul is a Dimension of Thirty Meters in Volume. This much tampering would not only weaken the structural integrity of Big Sur but since Minerva weakened them drastically, the highway has began to collapse similar to a sinkhole.

→ Joseph and Hera clashed which resulted in latter completely shattering as if he was glass. As for Joseph, he is unconscious due to the massive strain. Make sure to catch Joseph before Part VI is over. Either side can attempt this but if nobody reaches his position then he will fall similar to the illusionist.

→ Attempting to catch the falling Joseph will require a Dexterity Test. The Test will be conducted via Subtracting the Amount of Points You have in Dexterity from the Number 10. The Difference will be the amount of failures added to the test. The number of points in the Agility Attribute will remove the same amount of failures that have been added to the text. Because Tohru reached the checkpoint for the cutscene, her test will have 2 Failures removed unless it will remove all remaining Failures.

→ To conduct this test, the character must post crossing into the blue area ( which is explained in the above spoiler ) and flying towards Joseph. If you cannot fly or obtained a means of flight, then you cannot conduct the text. Every eligible character has one attempt. If you posted twice, you cannot post again for this part. Remember that this is still Battle Royale Mode. Students have to conduct this test if able. Villains do not have to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gèckö

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Awards
Defeated 5 Illusions
------

Suddenly several events happened one after the other, Tohru followed by Corki reaching the up turned van. The prisoner tearing open the van itself, pulling a bleeding man from within. Before the heroes could even react the mans neck was broken, his life snuffed out. Danny had froze, he could feel the anger and frustration boiling inside, with sadness even deeper. His hesitation had cost a life, he pushed it aside, for now he needed to focus.

Before Danny could recover his wits Joseph sprung into action, flipping into the air and erupting the ground into a large spire aimed at the prisoner. The clash was deafening and Danny flinched, shielding his eyes. When he looked again his eyes sought Joseph, what had ben th result of the clash? Was he injured? Danny spotted his limp body seeming to hang in the sky for a moment, before he began to fall. He was falling straight off the cliff.

NO!!

He could not let another person die right in front of him without even doing anything, every cell in his body rejected it. Danny sprinted forwards, taking two quick steps as he lowered his mass and launched himself into flight. He rushed as much as he couuld, arms outstretched, trying to reach his classmate before it was too late.

Danny's stats & Cards

Power: 2
Intelligent: 4
Defense: 1
Agility: 2
Dexterity: 2
Technique: 2

3 Attack Cards(1 used)
1 Block Cards
3 Dodge Cards
5 Support Cards (2 Maintained)

Danny's Quirk & Style techs

Quirk Name:
Marrow
Quirk Type: Transformation
Quirk Level: Basic
Quirk Bonus: Grants the "Immunity" Keyword in Regards to All Status Effects and Quirk Abilities that Target Biological Functions in Mortal Bodies. Transforming into the Psionic Form Requires 2 Support Cards are Spent, No Style Technique Required. From that turn onward, 2 Support Cards are Occupied to Maintain the Transformation.
Description: The character has manifested a unique ability that allows them to transform their physical body into this raw, psionic body of energy. Nothing about the dimensions of the character changes, however they are cannot be governed by the natural laws that reign over earthly bodies. This new psionic form completely overwrites the physique of the character and grants them several new abilities. Despite the character becoming this corporeal form of psionic energy, they aesthetically appear identical to their original form. A prominent ability granted from this transformation is the skill to project psionic energy forward for various offensive and defensive purposes. The strength behind the psionic energy stems from the Intelligent Attribute, however the damage it deals is considered physical.

Quirk Breakdown:

~ Regardless the control the character has achieved when it comes to the Psionic Form, there are abilities immediately granted whenever the form is summoned. The most prominent ability allows them to expel psionic energy as concussive waves of energy. The shape manipulation regarding the psionic energy depends on the character’s imagination. Another prominent ability is the gift of flight because the character’s psionic form can be altered in density, this allows them to affect their weight to achieve a form of levitation. This manipulation of the psionic form extends to the ability to affect the mass of their body, essentially shifting it from its corporeal form to one that is intangible.

~ The Raw, Pure Psionic Form is not governed by natural laws of reality which has grants the character several advantages not privy to ordinary life. The strongest advantage stems from the ”Immunity” keyword, which is against all Status Effects and Quirk Abilities that require the character to possess an mortal body. The character has become above suffering the effects of being set ablaze, poisoned, etc because they lack flesh and the organs necessary to be susceptible. The immortal body the character gains after summoning the psionic form allows them to abandon the need to inhale oxygen, consuming food, or drink water. Truly a powerful transformation, it is not with regulation.

Quirk Drawbacks:

~ Because the transformation involves a psionic form, the character’s mental fortitude determines on the degree of control over the form. This emphasis on mental fortitude translates to a focus on the Intelligent Attribute, which needs to have been broken to even possess the Marrow Quirk. There are Benchmarks belonging to the Intelligent Attribute, which determines the level of control the character has achieved. These abilities can be unlocked whether the benchmark is reached temporarily via boosting or naturally obtained through growth.

Two Point Benchmark: Can Trigger the Transformation.
Three Point Benchmark: Can Maintain the Transformation For Three Consecutive Turns.
Four Point Benchmark: Can Maintain the Transformation For Four Consecutive Turns.
Each Consecutive Benchmark: Can Maintain the Transformation For An Additional Consecutive Turn
~ Whenever the character triggers the transformation it requires an activation fee, otherwise they will fail to summon the form. This activation fee occurs at the end of the transformation, which is determined by the Intelligent Point Benchmark explained above, and will drain the character of points from the Intelligent Attribute. This drain stems from the mental exhaustion the character develops from maintaining a drastic transformation. The amount of drain depends on the level of this Parent Technique.

Quirk Level is Basic: Three Point Reduction in the Intelligent Attribute.
Quirk Level is Intermediate: Two Point Reduction in the Intelligent Attribute.
Quirk Level is Expert: One Point Reduction in the Intelligent Attribute.
~ Maintaining the transformations is extremely taxing on the character, therefore they can consciously deactivate the form. This can potentially save the character from reaching their limits, regarding the form, however this become a critical disadvantage. Deactivating the psionic form, before the drawback triggers, will force the character to go without the form for the remaining turns left in their consecutive turn maintenance. The character will also have to lose 1 Point from the Intelligent Attribute.

An Example: If the character deactivate their form during a three consecutive turn maintenance ( on the turn 2 ), then they will be drained 1 Point and have to wait 1 turn before activating the form again.
------
Start @ C8 > C9 > C10

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
The spectrum soldiers finally arrived, led by their fearless leader Cripple Corki. I recognized him from my interaction at the school where he denied me his research. I was fully garbed in my villain attire, but there was no mistaking him. He called out to Hera, myself and the fodder. He ordered us to stand down. I smirk fell upon my face as Hera retorted with murder. He yanked the illusionist out the armored truck and crushed his throat. What followed was truly amazing. Another of the group jumped out overturning a portion of the road way and sending it at us. Hera countered and swiftly dealt with the man. His actions accelerated the demise of Big Sur, and I was going to send it straight to hell. "You were all warned..." I said aloud as I would yank the last pillar of the roadway structure. I look over to the fodder who was sent to accompany me and speak. "If you can't fly speak now." I would then gesture my right hand to pull the pillar just beneath my area as the rest of the road collapsed inward. I would rest on the pillar as I looked out at the destruction. I saw just up ahead the man who recklessly attacked Hera falling to what would surely be his death. I was taken aback to the student from Horizon whom leaped into the sink hole that was the school. Surely he'd be grateful if I saved him. Maybe he'd turn a leaf and work for me after seeing how useless his comrades were. Or surely 5 would take him and whatever quirk he possessed instead of Hera. Either way it was time to act, I extended my right arm once more and manipulated my demon force to take hold of the falling body. I would attempt to pull him in towards the pillar to rest on it with me. As I was doing this I was sure to observe my perimeter in case the opposition attacked.

-Clones Defeated: 6 [C15,C15*,E15*,F15, B15, B14] > *Denotes level 2 illusion

-Final Position: C14

-Cards used: 2 SPT [FF]

-Current Deck: 2ATK | 2BLK | 2DGD |2SPT

-Mega Move Attempted: Trying to collapse the road by removing 3 support beams, 3/3 if successful.

-New Stats: Pow: 3 | Int: 6 | Def: 3 | Agi: 4 | Dex: 6 | Tech: 2

Moderator Notes
You never crossed the blue perimeter, therefore the test cannot be conducted. Try again next phase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kin
203💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Silver moving to F-15 and then E-15

"Not planning on needing a lift," Silver retorted to Minerva, stepping away from the yawning chasm that had begun to open up. If he had a fresh dog it might be one thing, but the ones he'd brought with him were all too worn from the previous mutations to be able to handle more. Guh, that's a steep drop... While he moved closer to them, Silver turned his attention to Hera and continued, "Oi, we need to leave already! No point staying here any longer!"

Moderator Notes
Hera is currently not available to speak to, therefore that part of the post was voided.

Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,222💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️

Narrative Update
→ Part VI of Phase II has Began. Below Are the Legend, Directions, and Rules to how Battle Royal Operates:

→ The Letter "Dc" Refers to Doctor Corki. Current Location is F11.
→ The Letter "Th" Refers to Tohru. Current Location is B11.
→ The Letter "Dp" Refers to Danny. Current Location is C10.
→ The Letter "Si" Refers to Silver. Current Location is E15.
→ The Letter "Mi" Refers to Minerva. Current Location is C14.

Locations:
→ The Blue Barrier Indicates that every block inside has no platform to stand on, only flying will keep your character from free falling and suffering an immediate knockout.

Directions:
Movement on the Map Depends on the Character's Movement SPM and Role.
A Character can move 1 Block Per 1 SPM in their Movement.
A Character CANNOT move onto a block containing a Letter.

The Battle Royal Combat System.
Dependent on the Scaling, Most Attacks Only Travel One Block.
Any Character Can Only Attack to the Left, Right, Above, and Below from them.
Attacks Above 10 Meters is 2 Blocks. Attacks Above 15 Meters is 3 Blocks. Attacks Above 20 Meters is 4 Blocks.
Attacking Buildings Requires a Mega-Move , Therefore Failure to Clearly Label Your Post a Mega-Move will suffer Voids.
Attacking Role-Players will auto trigger a Real Battle ( Separate Thread ) that Must Conclude in the Defeat of Either Party.

Rules:
→ At the Beginning or Ending of Your Post, You Must Keep an Accurate Detail of the Coordinates of where your Character started for the post, moved to, and ended at. Any letters that are attacked or rescued must also be documented using the coordinates. You Must Also Keep an Accurate Detail of How Many and What Kind of Letters you Defeated or Rescued ( Instead of Attacking a Civilian as a Hero, Your Damage will OOC Save Them [ Just Role-Play like you saving them, not actually attacking them ] ). Failure to follow this arrow head will cause the Staff to disregard whatever isn't documented correctly.

→ And yes, document correctly which means you have to read each other's post. The map will not be updated per post, rather its per part update. This means your actions have to account for the actions of others. Come time to update, whoever is the most recent to mess up will have their post voided. Therefore as a community, if you see a problem. Address it, to make this a smooth process please.​

Aftermath:
→ Attempting to catch the falling Joseph will require a Dexterity Test. The Test will be conducted via Subtracting the Amount of Points You have in Dexterity from the Number 10. The Difference will be the amount of failures added to the test. The number of points in the Agility Attribute will remove the same amount of failures that have been added to the text. Because Tohru reached the checkpoint for the cutscene, her test will have 2 Failures removed unless it will remove all remaining Failures.

→ Villains that attempt to catch Joseph will have to remain to engage the Heroes. Villains are free to leave the scene, disregarding anything. Regardless of which, leaving is not considered a crossover. The beginning of the next phase will reveal what your characters are to do next.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
3,018💸
Kumi
13,124💴
Trait Points
21⚔️
Status
Tch...

Tohru sucked through her teeth as the situation unfolded. It was frustrating to say the least as she watched the young man that was hitting on hear earlier, who had also cleared the roots and shown some potential in his quirk, go charging and getting knocked out from his clash, as his body started to drop. Danny would dive for him but he might not get thete fast enough. Tohru was closest and although she wanted to help engage the villains that were destroying the road and helping the prisoner escape, Tohru knew if she didnt catch Joseph he could take some serious damage from the fall.

Rollijg her eyes as she dived forward she flew down arms outstretched in an attempt to wrap around Joseph.

Idiot....

Attempting to catch Joseph.

Kin
203💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Silver moving to D-15

Ignoring the commotion taking place over the newly-created chasm, Silver made his way closer to where the clash between Hera and what was probably a hero. In their collision, Hera's form had shattered and sent bits everywhere. One of these, SIlver bent to pick up as he stopped. "Wonder if he... she?... if they're actually made of this stuff or... maybe they're nearby?"

Looking around quizzically, Silver whistled to his dire hound, prompting it to slink over. "Can you find this?" He asked, holding the shard out to the dog to sniff. I'd rather not return to Five empty-handed, he thought sourly, his face wrinkling into a slight scowl while he waited for the dog to finish scenting the shard.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
I missed. I thought to myself, oh well, he will serve his purpose in the after life. I look to the fodder who had found himself a safe place to land. I nod to him signaling it was time to depart. As I do this I push the demon force away from the pillar and fly off into the forest. "Come on its time to go."

-Clones Defeated: 6 [C15,C15*,E15*,F15, B15, B14] > *Denotes level 2 illusion

-Final Position: Moved to c15 then Leaving.

-Cards used: N/A

-Current Deck: 3ATK | 2BLK | 2DGD |5SPT

- Stats: Pow: 3 | Int: 6 | Def: 3 | Agi: 4 | Dex: 6 | Tech: 2

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Awards
Defeated 5 Illusions
------
Having missed his chance at trying to catch Joseph, Danny turns his attention to the two who had caused all this. Danny flew through the air, moving forwards straight towards the closest of them, intent on stopping them from escaping before they could explain their actions and pay for them.

Danny's stats & Cards

Intelligent: 4

3 Attack Cards(1 used)
1 Block Cards
3 Dodge Cards

Danny's Quirk & Style techs

Quirk Name:
Marrow
Quirk Bonus: Grants the "Immunity" Keyword in Regards to All Status Effects and Quirk Abilities that Target Biological Functions in Mortal Bodies. Transforming into the Psionic Form Requires 2 Support Cards are Spent, No Style Technique Required. From that turn onward, 2 Support Cards are Occupied to Maintain the Transformation.
Description: The character has manifested a unique ability that allows them to transform their physical body into this raw, psionic body of energy. Nothing about the dimensions of the character changes, however they are cannot be governed by the natural laws that reign over earthly bodies. This new psionic form completely overwrites the physique of the character and grants them several new abilities. Despite the character becoming this corporeal form of psionic energy, they aesthetically appear identical to their original form. A prominent ability granted from this transformation is the skill to project psionic energy forward for various offensive and defensive purposes. The strength behind the psionic energy stems from the Intelligent Attribute, however the damage it deals is considered physical.

Quirk Breakdown:

~ Regardless the control the character has achieved when it comes to the Psionic Form, there are abilities immediately granted whenever the form is summoned. The most prominent ability allows them to expel psionic energy as concussive waves of energy. The shape manipulation regarding the psionic energy depends on the character’s imagination. Another prominent ability is the gift of flight because the character’s psionic form can be altered in density, this allows them to affect their weight to achieve a form of levitation. This manipulation of the psionic form extends to the ability to affect the mass of their body, essentially shifting it from its corporeal form to one that is intangible.

~ The Raw, Pure Psionic Form is not governed by natural laws of reality which has grants the character several advantages not privy to ordinary life. The strongest advantage stems from the ”Immunity” keyword, which is against all Status Effects and Quirk Abilities that require the character to possess an mortal body. The character has become above suffering the effects of being set ablaze, poisoned, etc because they lack flesh and the organs necessary to be susceptible. The immortal body the character gains after summoning the psionic form allows them to abandon the need to inhale oxygen, consuming food, or drink water. Truly a powerful transformation, it is not with regulation.

Quirk Drawbacks:

~ Because the transformation involves a psionic form, the character’s mental fortitude determines on the degree of control over the form. This emphasis on mental fortitude translates to a focus on the Intelligent Attribute, which needs to have been broken to even possess the Marrow Quirk. There are Benchmarks belonging to the Intelligent Attribute, which determines the level of control the character has achieved. These abilities can be unlocked whether the benchmark is reached temporarily via boosting or naturally obtained through growth.

Two Point Benchmark: Can Trigger the Transformation.
Three Point Benchmark: Can Maintain the Transformation For Three Consecutive Turns.
Four Point Benchmark: Can Maintain the Transformation For Four Consecutive Turns.
Each Consecutive Benchmark: Can Maintain the Transformation For An Additional Consecutive Turn
~ Whenever the character triggers the transformation it requires an activation fee, otherwise they will fail to summon the form. This activation fee occurs at the end of the transformation, which is determined by the Intelligent Point Benchmark explained above, and will drain the character of points from the Intelligent Attribute. This drain stems from the mental exhaustion the character develops from maintaining a drastic transformation. The amount of drain depends on the level of this Parent Technique.

Quirk Level is Basic: Three Point Reduction in the Intelligent Attribute.
Quirk Level is Intermediate: Two Point Reduction in the Intelligent Attribute.
Quirk Level is Expert: One Point Reduction in the Intelligent Attribute.
~ Maintaining the transformations is extremely taxing on the character, therefore they can consciously deactivate the form. This can potentially save the character from reaching their limits, regarding the form, however this become a critical disadvantage. Deactivating the psionic form, before the drawback triggers, will force the character to go without the form for the remaining turns left in their consecutive turn maintenance. The character will also have to lose 1 Point from the Intelligent Attribute.

An Example: If the character deactivate their form during a three consecutive turn maintenance ( on the turn 2 ), then they will be drained 1 Point and have to wait 1 turn before activating the form again.
------
Start @ C10 > C11 > C12

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
1,165💸
Kumi
118,490💴
Trait Points
44⚔️

Big Sur is a rugged stretch of California’s central coast between Carmel and San Simeon. Bordered to the East, by the Santa Lucia Mountains and West of the Pacific Ocean. It is traversed by narrow, 2-lane State Route 1 that is known for winding turns – seaside cliffs – and views of the often-misty coastline. It has been historically known to be closed at times due to numerous landslides in the past, making traveling dangerous. It stretches several miles long with numerous attractions. This long stretch of road will shut down during times of war to serve as a traffic free zone for military personal.​

Crisis Rubric
→ Only the [ Minerva ] Character, the [ Silver ] Character, the [ Danny Phantom ] Character, the [ Tohru Kobayashi ] Character, and the [ ] Character can Post in this Thread. Only Exceptions to this Rule are Characters that Perform a Cross Over.

→ Proper Participation differs amongst roles. For the Minerva and Silver Characters, proper participation is seizing and freeing the prisoner from the Armory Trucks. The coordinations of the Olympus Members have proved outdated except for the individual currently in one of the six trucks. This objective will only be cleared when the prisoner is freed.

The choice of turning them into Mr. Five Finger or allowing them to go free will bring good and bad consequences in the future. For a Student? Proper Participation simply involves them defeating villains or rescuing the innocent when mayhem breaks loose.

Objectives
→ The Crisis is Deemed a Story Mode. Although the actions of every individual may warrant negative or positive consequences, there are no definitive method of determining a winner of this Crisis because there is no traditional Win / Lose scenario. Both sides can complete their objective, thus deemed winners. In the circumstance someone is unable to complete their objective will definitely be considered a loser.

Phase III has the Maximum Time limit that Spans Across the Rest of December. It can definitely end before that time limit if every participant in this thread manages to post at least five separate times concluding their personal storylines for this Crisis. Understand that objectives can still be completed but be realistic. Some may have lost the chance while others can cleverly think of a means to still completing them. The posts altogether must accumulate to 2,000 Words.

One thing to note, that if your storyline includes interaction with a NPC or other Characters then you must wait for their response. You still cannot Power-Play, God-Mod, or Meta-Game anyone. If you are engaging or want to engage in a Plot Battle or Real Battle with any Character, make efforts and mentions to cause such. After completion, you still will need to make at least two posts concluding your storyline. In this circumstance the word accumulation needs to be 800 Words.​

Time of Day + Weather Condition
→ Evening, Afternoon [ Clear Skies, 5:30 P.M]​

• Wow

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Awards
Danny flew down close to the ground as he deactivated his transformation, landing on the ground at a run. He ignored the negative effects his quirk was having on his body, following one of the men into the wooded area.

I won't let you get away!

He called out to adversary, not letting him out of his sight.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Seeing my pursuer right on my trail flying through the air, I knew confrontation was inevitable. The militia was in the woods up ahead waiting to exfiltrate the area, I just had to cut the loose ends off first. The boy called out to me, informing me of what I already knew. But being the con artist I was, I decided to play coy. Still keeping a brisk pace as he ran behind me. I turn my head off to my left and call out.

"Why would I do that? You don't even know what happened. If you are willing to chat, we can do so just up ahead. I will tell you exactly what happened today. Believe me you want too hear this."

I concluded my thoughts as the wheels of theatrics began turning in my head. I was framing the narrative I was going to spin as I spoke. This was a game of chess not checkers, but like checkers there is always a piece behind the attacker as a redundancy.

Kin
203💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Silver noticed the approach of the individuals, each of whom had tried and failed to catch their friend and were likely coming to attack himself and Minerva. Pocketing the shard, Silver climbed atop his dire dog, urging it to get moving as the other two followed close behind him. Out of the corner of his eye, Silver caught sight of the boy making his way after Minerva further into the forest, and turned the dog away from them both and it sprinted off in the other direction, the fire and electricity-wreathed dogs only barely keeping up with the long strides of the dire.

So much for bringing Five that prisoner, Silver sighed internally, glancing over his shoulder to check for pursuers. He wasn't too worried, but that freakish monster could prove troublesome if it got too close.

Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,222💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️

Doctor Corki’s heart dropped to the pits of his stomach as he moved to catch Joseph, only for the debris to unexpectedly clashed with his vehicle. Completely throwing the professor of course, the student slipped from his clutches only for the view him to be obstructed by the raining debris. The doctor could not refrain from screaming the boy’s name, anguish immediately swallowed his heart as he believed to be witnessing the demise of Joseph. Despite his reckless behavior, the boy had a promising future and more importantly he seemed to neutralize one of the villains.

A valiant effort, one that showed true heroism. Heroism that had an ugly truth to it, one that often-included sacrifice. The professor had lost many great friends over the years to this ugly reality, but never a student. Never one that he was responsible for. As the vehicle soared down to the ocean uncontrollably, Doctor Corki shook himself from his thoughts and guilt to resume control of his flight. This was not the time to lose his composure, especially since he too could meet his end such as Joseph. The professor needed to ascend back to the highway and gather the remaining students.

The situation was too dangerous for the students to continue their involvement. Lives have been lost and the prisoner apparently defeated. These ragtag villains were not a priority, nor needed to be one at this very moment. As the professor gained control, he flew upwards. Back to the students.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Awards
As Danny heard the boys words he felt his anger rise inside him, did he really think that Danny would fall for such cheap words? As he continued following the boy at a run, gadget in hand, Danny would trigger his transformation once again with no outward sign of it occurring. In his energy state Danny would release a bolt of energy from his hand at the feet of the fleeing boy, angled so that even if he dodged the bolt itself it would still strike the ground where he stood. Danny continued advancing on him without delay.

Don't play dumb, I saw you working with the man that killed Joseph. You freed them.

Danny's stats & Cards

Intelligent: 3

3 Attack Cards (1 used)
1 Block Cards
3 Dodge Cards

Danny's Style techs & Quirk

Name: Ecto-Blast
Quirk Name: Marrow
Type: Offensive | Defensive
Scale: 10-20 Meters in Diameter
Description: The character releases psionic energy for various offensive or defensive purposes in the form of projectiles. The shape manipulation of these projectiles is only limited to the imagination; however, any shape will behave like a concussive force. Whenever impact occurs, a five meter in diameter range is subjected to the concussive force.

Note: The dimensions to the shape manipulation depends on the scaling of the Style Technique and then halved. In the example that the scaling has been determined to be five meters in diameter, then a projectile cannot exceed five meters in a combined width and length.

Note: If the character chooses to release multiple projectiles, then the damage will split evenly as possible. Even with multiple projectiles, they still cannot exceed the scaling of the technique. Using the example above, two projectiles cannot exceed five meters in their combined width and length.

Quirk Name: Marrow

Quirk Breakdown:

Quirk Drawbacks:

Two Point Benchmark: Can Trigger the Transformation.​
Three Point Benchmark: Can Maintain the Transformation For Three Consecutive Turns.​
Four Point Benchmark: Can Maintain the Transformation For Four Consecutive Turns.​
Each Consecutive Benchmark: Can Maintain the Transformation For An Additional Consecutive Turn​

Quirk Level is Basic: Three Point Reduction in the Intelligent Attribute.​
Quirk Level is Intermediate: Two Point Reduction in the Intelligent Attribute.​
Quirk Level is Expert: One Point Reduction in the Intelligent Attribute.​

An Example: If the character deactivate their form during a three consecutive turn maintenance ( on the turn 2 ), then they will be drained 1 Point and have to wait 1 turn before activating the form again.​

Last edited:
Kin
203💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Behind him, the sounds of combat between Minerva and one of the newcomers reached Silver's ears, prompting him to spur the dog forward with renewed vigor. Silver had failed to grab Hera, but he at least had something that might lead him to... her? Him? What's the term for someone who has both genders? Does that make Hera a shemale? Frowning inwardly as he puzzled over this, Silver's dog continued its pace away from the heroes, making a roundabout return to the Fisherman's Wharf where Five likely waited.

Last edited:

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Awards
Danny walks back over to the road, dragging his hammer along the ground. Its obvious he is exhausted, his head hangs from more than just that however, he approaches the Doctor.

I couldn't catch that villain, I failed.

Ashamed, Danny looks away, waiting for Dr. Coriki to reply before walking off and helping in the clean up effort in any way he can.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
After debriefing the team, I knew what had to be done. I had to go back to the point that started this whole mess. I needed to go back to the station. Big sur was pretty far from down town, but I would be able to make it before dark. If I could just get in contact with any form of media which should be on site covering the crime scene, I would be able to control and even spin the narrative. Norman would be a hero, Minerva would be the villain, but the more prominent threat would be the heroes. I call out to the ranks of the militia for my two new right and left hand men. To my surprise the first to step up was a woman. Followed by some creep in a mask.

"Fantastic. Emma, Zazu you will hold down the fort here in Big Sur. It will be a while before we see each other again. But in the mean time, I need you to smuggle top scientists around the city. The casualties of Ray and Don enlightened me. You all need to get stronger, and I have the perfect idea.... Geneticists, biologists, chemist you name it. Convince them of intellectual innovation, if that doesn't work. You know what to do. And for the love of God, don't get caught!"

The militia and I would split as I took one of the transport vehicles and drove back to San Francisco. The drove was fairly quick and the scene was still mayhem. I stumbled out of the vehicle in my human form once more and in my civilian attire. I quickly waltzed to a camera man and field reporter. They were shocked to see me, but allowed me into frame. He stood there with the microphone by my mouth and camera aimed at me.

"I escaped only by the grace of God. Heroes... Demons... Together." I tried to stammer a bit, while slurring my words together. I kept speaking. "The villain that did this was the Demon Minerva, but when his men kidnapped me they were much more organized then a rag tag group of nobodies. They spoke of top hero Lieutenant and the hero association. Now I don't know if this was a lie or something, but it needs to be investigated. I nearly lost my life today. Now if this was due to some scheme of heroes....." I walked away back towards downtown before more reporters could make there way over to me. On foot I made a quick trip to my apartment where I would rest my eyes, awaiting for the next day.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Awards
Danny helped with the aftermath in anyway he could. Marking off the broken and blocked sections of the roadway, assisting any injured classmates and providing information for the emergency services as they arrived to the scene. With the arrival of the police and ambulances Danny was ushered back onto the bus with his classmates, the Doctor was uncharacteristically quiet and reserved, they still did not have news about Joseph.

Danny lent against the window of the bus as it departed, staring out without really looking. He had been next to useless dring this incident, barely making headway against the villains. His failure may have even cost a life, he needed to get stronger. That villain had laughed at his attempt to stop him and escaped justice.

Never again.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
3,018💸
Kumi
13,124💴
Trait Points
21⚔️
Status
Tohru was at a loss for words, as the sickening thud of Joseph's body hit the mountainside, rocks and debris crumbling and falling away. Tohrus eyes welled up as she fought back the tears from the sight of her classmates motionless body. It sunk in that this wasnt like the movies or shows, he wasnt going to get up with bad injuries, Tohru wasnt going to see him later and there was going to be another inquiry about what had happened.

Tohru was in such a state of shock that she was frozen, whether by fear, panic, shock or adrenaline that she barely noticed everything happening around her. Danny going to fight the villains, coming back as they escaped, she was just fixated on Josephs body. All the fury and fear that had been fueling her through this even disappeared in the blink of an eye. Her scales wore down, her claws retracted and she became the recognizable human she was once again. A wave of cold washed over her body, guilt that she couldnt do anything to save her classmate, after he rushed in. He had sacrificed himself, perhaps with even knowing what was going to happen. He truely had the heart of a hero. Tohru understood why heroes were so admired and why she wasnt cut to be one. They put themselves on the line, sacrificing themselves knowing everyday that this could be their last but making sure that their efforts wpuld protect innocent a little while longer. Tohru originally wanted to be a hero to protect the innocent, but went about it the wrong way. She wanted to make the villains and bad guys pay, to make sure they would never hurt anyone. But there was a difference she realized between protecting and preventing. Perhaps it was something for her to consider.

Tohru quietly walked back, passing Danny and Corki in complete silence as she was visibly traumatised after seeing what happened. No comments, so looks, nothing radiated from the once fiery girl. Her spirit was broken and she had lost all interest in how she was going to be a hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.