Legendary
Kin
1,718💸
Kumi
157💴
Trait Points
66⚔️
You must be registered for see images

With his chair still in war mode, Corki would continue to blast through the enemies as he released airbursts. Yet another one is released, destroying a large amount of the clones in his path [F8, F9 and F10]. Once he arrived at his new positioning [F9], he would fire off a blast of fire this time to remove more of the illusions [F11, F12, F13]. Corki yelled out with vigor. He moved from his spot [currently on F13] strikes down one more clone as he got closer to the armored truck.

→ Corki moves from F7 to F8 > F9 > F10 > F11 > F12 > [ 7 SPM in movement ]
→ Free-Form Attack Card Spent x3, Wind and Fire Blasts Deal 4 Damage Each
→ Killed Illusions at E8, E9, and E10

Last edited by a moderator:

Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,222💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️

Narrative Update
→ Part III of Phase II has Began. Below Are the Legend, Directions, and Rules to how Battle Royal Operates:

Legend:
→ The Letter "ill" Refers to Illusions

→ The Letter "Dc" Refers to Doctor Corki. Current Location is D4.
→ The Letter "Jo" Refers to Joseph. Current Location is D5.
→ The Letter "Th" Refers to Tohru. Current Location is C5.
→ The Letter "Dp" Refers to Danny. Current Location is E5.
→ The Letter "Si" Refers to Danny. Current Location is E14.
→ The Letter "Mi" Refers to Minerva. Current Location is D15.

Locations:
→ In Order to Enter Buildings, Normally, You Must Land on the Colored Boxes which serve as Entrance Points.
→ The Brown Blocks = Tree Roots
→ The Blacken Blocks = Holes in the Street
→ The Purple Blocks = The Armory Car

Directions:
This Map Contains ??? Points Total, that Someone Can Theoretically Gain.
Grey Illusions are worth 1 Point Each.
Red Illusions are worth 2 Points Each.
Green Illusions are Worth 3 Points Each.

Movement on the Map Depends on the Character's Movement SPM and Role.
A Character can move 1 Block Per 1 SPM in their Movement.
A Character CANNOT move onto a block containing a Letter.

The Battle Royal Combat System.
Dependent on the Scaling, Most Attacks Only Travel One Block.
Any Character Can Only Attack to the Left, Right, Above, and Below from them.
Attacks Above 10 Meters is 2 Blocks. Attacks Above 15 Meters is 3 Blocks. Attacks Above 20 Meters is 4 Blocks.
Attacking Buildings Requires a Mega-Move , Therefore Failure to Clearly Label Your Post a Mega-Move will suffer Voids.
Attacking Role-Players will auto trigger a Real Battle ( Separate Thread ) that Must Conclude in the Defeat of Either Party.

The Battle Deck is Activated During this Phase, Therefore Managing the Resource is Important.
Each Part of Phase II ( Besides the First ) will Last 28 Hours.
Grey Illusions have 2 Health Points and Deal 1.5 Damage Back.
Red Illusions have 3 Health Points and Deal 2 Damage Back.
Green Illusions have 4 Health Points and Deal 2.5 Damage Back.
A Character Can Only Spend 3 Cards Per Post. The Deck Refresh Every 2 Part Updates.
Damage is Only Dealt Back if the Character is Next to Them When a Part Update Occurs.

Rules:
→ At the Beginning or Ending of Your Post, You Must Keep an Accurate Detail of the Coordinates of where your Character started for the post, moved to, and ended at. Any letters that are attacked or rescued must also be documented using the coordinates. You Must Also Keep an Accurate Detail of How Many and What Kind of Letters you Defeated or Rescued ( Instead of Attacking a Civilian as a Hero, Your Damage will OOC Save Them [ Just Role-Play like you saving them, not actually attacking them ] ). Failure to follow this arrow head will cause the Staff to disregard whatever isn't documented correctly.

→ And yes, document correctly which means you have to read each other's post. The map will not be updated per post, rather its per part update. This means your actions have to account for the actions of others. Come time to update, whoever is the most recent to mess up will have their post voided. Therefore as a community, if you see a problem. Address it, to make this a smooth process please.​

Narrative Update:
→ The Prisoner has become increasingly annoyed with her "saviors" as she had to continuously dodge assault after assault. She urges one final time for her to be freed before she takes matters into her own hands, which will not end well for her "saviors". Details to be revealed upon Part IV Update.

→ The Illusionist is not done just yet. Considering that he is aware when an illusion is defeated, he has created stronger ones to replace them. Marked as the Red Colored "ill" symbol, these illusions have 3 Health Points and Deal 2 Damage Back.

→ The Illusionist has respawn the defeated Red Illusions, making them stronger which is marked by their color now turning Green. These illusions have 4 Health Points and Deal 2.5 Damage Back.

→ Tohru has been damaged by the Illusion currently located in C7. They deal 1.5 Damage but Tohru has 1.0 Damage Shaving, hence only suffers 0.5 Damage Point. Reducing her to 4.0 Health Points. An Additional 5 Fury Counters was gained due to the stressful situation.

→ Minerva would have suffered damage but through the midst of delivering orders, an unforeseen attack would have critically injured him if it were not for his loyal servants Ray and Don. Both jump to defend Minerva, however losing their life in the process.

→ Danny would have been damaged if it were not for his Phasing Ability, which allowed him to avoid damage.

→ The Illusions manage to slip through the defenses of the mutated animals, and place successful strikes on Silver. He has been damaged by the Illusions currently located in E13 ( 2 DMG ), F14 ( 2 DMG ), and E15 ( 1.5 DMG ). But because Silver has 1.0 Damage Shaving, he has only suffered 2.5 Damage. Reducing him to 3.5 Health Points.

ALL BATTLE DECKS HAVE BEEN REFRESHED. MAKE SURE TO NOT ONLY ADD YOUR DECK TO YOUR POST, BUT KEEP TRACK OF WHAT HAS BEEN USED.

Last edited:

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
It was truly a thing of beauty. I stood there motionless, my concussion was beating me up worse than these illusions. So my reactions were a tad too slow. Don went out first. Dead. Ray followed after. Dead. I watched as their souls departed from their body and went on to the after life. Cause of death; pawns protecting the king. I had known them for such a little bit of time, I didn't even wince. Chalk it up to war I thought to myself as I stepped over their defeated bodies. Turning to the illusion that just did the deed. I smirked as I spoke.

"When I find your real body, you will regret living."

After speaking I would swipe my hand left to right, as I did this I would use my demon force to push the wind current in the form of a crescent blast. It would go on towards the reanimated clone and slice through him. (C15) Still in my original position, I turned to the woman and the struggling fodder. I wasn't going to just leave her to fend against the heroes that were to come eventually with that guy. I guess you could say I had a change of heart. Plus who knows, she could get me out of this alive. She was obviously of value, and by freeing her without sending her to 5. She might be gracious. I call out to her.

"If he won't do it. I will. Stand still."

I say as I fix my hands to gesture as if breaking a stick in my hands. I would use my demon force to break the binding of the cuffs by attacking, while using my control of such force to prevent her from harm.

-Moves Used:
Quirk Name: Split
Quirk Type: Transformation
Quirk Level: Basic
Quirk Bonus: When Form 2 is Active, Passively Grant 1 Bonus Point in the Intelligent Attribute. Grants the Keyword "Immunity", regarding Solid or Liquid Sources, to Split related Style Techniques when Form 2 is Active. Grants the Keyword "Superior Interaction" to All Split Related Style Techniques When Form 3 is Active.
Description: When exposed to varying degrees of darkness, the character physicality transforms to model the anatomy of what can be considered demonology. Because the transformation varies due to the amount of darkness, the physical overhaul differs. This transformation is uncontrollable because of this condition; however, it is important to mention that darkness refer any environment where it is devoid of much light. The most prominent ability the character develops occurs after transformation, where they gain telekinetic like abilities. Through generating psionic waves [ which are the color black ] from their body, the character can interact with the outside world around them. Although the abilities originate from the mind, all telekinetic abilities require physical cues such as raising arms or pointing.
Quirk Breakdown:
Form 1: The character will experience the first and weakest transformation if they are ever within low lighting scenes. Low lighting scenes refer to buildings with dim lighting, caves with dim lighting, alleyways with dim lighting, and similar scenes of that nature. The transformation causes the character’s ears to perk up, like typical elf depiction, and his eyes grow larger and narrower. The hair of the character darkens to a decent brown and their jaw and chin become sharper, almost to a fine point. Form 1 allows the character to utilize their psionic abilities to only affect the environmental objects. Style Techniques are not required, which allows the character to spend simple Battle Cards to accomplish what they desire. If the character chooses to assault anything, then it requires 1 Attack Card. If the character chooses use the environment to block, then it requires 1 Block Card. Any Style Technique used in Form 1 cannot exceed Delta Rank and the damage magnitude will depend on the Intelligent Attribute.
Form 2: The character will experience the second transformation, which is deemed the second strongest, whenever night time has embraced the environment. The transformation causes the character’s head to swell, growing larger by 2 inches. The entire body bulks in mass as they grow 1 foot taller and fur grows as if the character was a fine cat. A tail, spiked at the end, grows as the final piece of the transformation. Form 2 allows the character to properly affect not only the environment, but living targets as well. The previous abilities are available: therefore if the character chooses to assault anything, then it requires 1 Attack Card. If the character chooses use the environment to block, then it requires 1 Block Card. Any Style Technique used in Form 2 cannot exceed Beta Rank and the damage magnitude will depend on the Intelligent Attribute.
Form 3: The character will transform into the third, strongest, and final form whenever they are exposed to complete and total darkness [ means the environment is devoid of all forms of light ]. The physique becomes a massive, hulking physique standing tall at 7’4” and weighing 350 lbs. They lose their tail, the ears flatten out, and their head becomes an even round shape. The most prominent feature is that the character develops a third eye in the center of their forehead, which allows them to see through the darkness. Their hands and feet become flat and thick, like a gorilla. The prominence of this form is the ability to feed of the darkness around, gaining access to Style Techniques that can boost any numerical value offered in the Role-Play. The Defense Attribute, regardless of the points, behaves as if its the next benchmark of physicality. The previous abilities are still available: therefore if the character chooses to assault anything, then it requires 1 Attack Card. If the character chooses use the environment to block, then it requires 1 Block Card. Any Style Technique used in Form 3 cannot exceed Zeta Rank and the damage magnitude will depend on the Intelligent Attribute.
Quirk Drawback(s): ~ Because the character requires darkness to satisfy the condition to transform, if they are ever within an environment where there is too much light [ the environment can be considered bright ] then they cannot transform. In the circumstances that they have transformed, but the environment undergoes a massive change [ such as weather manipulation ] where most of the darkness is dispelled then they will revert back to their human form. In the circumstances that the light is produced, which will naturally dispel the darkness, the character can revert to their previous form dependent on the amount of light source.

5 Meters of Surrounding Light: Doesn't revert the Character to the Previous Form, but prevents them from progressing to the Next Form, only applicable if the character is in Form 1.​
10 Meters of Surrounding Light: Reverts the Character to the Previous Form immediately. Only applicable if the character is in Form 1.​
15 Meters of Surrounding Light: Doesn't revert the Character to the Previous Form, but prevents them from progressing to the Next Form, only applicable if the character is in Form 2. Regarding Form 1, the character is immediately reverted to normal human form.

20 Meters of Surrounding Light: Reverts the Character to the Previous Form immediately. Only applicable if the character is in Form 2. Regarding Form 1, the character is immediately reverted to normal human form.[/Indent]

~ Whatever the character has interacted with targets via psionic waves, those targets are susceptible to being telekinetically controlled. The amount of targets the user can telepathically maintain and track at once is based their Dexterity Attribute's Target Tracking Clause, Plus 3 when in Form 3. The range the user can control the targets depends on the distance of accuracy also explained in the Dexterity Attribute, instead of the Style Technique's Rank Scaling. The user must be careful because maintaining and control their targets constitutes that they are also tracking those targets.

[Name: Crescent Blast 1x
Quirk Name: Split

Type: Offensive

Scale: 10-15 Meters Forward

Description: The character uses their psionic abilities to focus on the air, that exists in front of them, and then swipes his hand. Gathering and sending the air with the psionic energy, it appears as if a black wave of energy is rushing to slice the opponent. As it travels, it does so in a crescent shaped current of wind.

Note: The amount of crescent shape projectiles that can be made depends on the damage magnitude powering the technique. The damage magnitude must be split evenly as possible

Note: The dimension to the crescent shaped projectiles cannot be less than 1 meter in length and width, but no more than 2 meters in length and width.

-Clones Defeated: 2 [C15,C15*] > *Denotes level 2 illusion

-Final Position: D15

-Cards used: 2 ATK | 1 SPT

-Current Deck: 1ATK | 2BLK | 2DGD |4SPT

Last edited:
Kin
203💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Dire Dog attacking F-14, Fire Dog attacking E-15, Electric Dog attacking F-15, each expending an attack card respectively. Silver moving to E-15.

"Do you ever stop complaining?" Silver snapped at the woman, momentarily turning his attention from the clones surrounding him, and letting exasperation tinge his voice, "I'm kinda busy he- Hey!" He shouted, turning back to address the largest dog in his retinue, "Rip 'em to shreds already!" In response, the large beast leapt at the clone in front of it, snarling as he dissipated in its jaws.

"Now, burn a way out!" Silver ordered, pointing at the clone to his left and prompting the flame-engulfed dog to spring into action, another stream of fire erupting from its mouth and incinerating the clone. Before it had even finished crumbling away to nothingness, Silver was stepping aside to place additional distance between himself and the clones and heroes behind him.

"Oi, you damned psionic, think up a way out of this mess with your brain power!" Silver called out to Minerva. Damned! I hate relying on these mooks, Silver cursed inwardly. Out of the corner of his eye, Silver caught sight of yet another clone approaching. "Damn it all! Zap Cannon! Once more!" Silver shouted, indicating the clone to his dog. Shortly after this, a high-pitched thrumming sound once again ripped through the air, spelling the demise for the clone in question.

Electric Dog:
Power - 4 | Defense - 4
Agility - 4 | Dexterity - 4
Intelligence - 4 | Technique - 0
HP - 2

ATK 2 | BLK 3
DDG 3 | SUPP 3

Fire Dog:
Power - 4 | Defense - 4
HP - 2

ATK 2 | BLK 3
DDG 3 | SUPP 3

Dire Dog:
Power - 4 | Defense - 4
HP - 2

ATK 2 | BLK 3
DDG 3 | SUPP 3

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
3,013💸
Kumi
13,124💴
Trait Points
21⚔️
Status
Tohru felt another blow strike her as she stood there trying to reason the best course of action. It was then she felt the fury of a dragon begin to grow even more, succumbing to its carnage. Deep breathes allowed for it to become steady, as her fingernails grew, and darkening, taking on the appearance of steel, turning to claws. Her skin began to bubble and it darkened into a leathery brown rippling its way up to her shoulder. Closing her hands into a fist, she looked down to see the dragon claws flex as they fully transformed. With a a snarl she picked up the illusion infront of her (C7) and threw it forwards, crashing into the illusion behind. (C8)

ENOUGHH!!

Tohru strode forward (C6->C8) as an illusion caught her eye to the side, and picking him up by the collar threw him (B8) ahead of her once again, which would then crash into another illusion infront of her (C9). The fury was growing and the dragon was beginning to unleash its wrath. As she looked around her, she would then place her arms up as a guard, to prepare for any more incoming attacks.

Quirk Name: DragonForce
Quirk Bonus: Posting this Parent Technique counts as the Quirk being Active, Style Techniques Are Not Required. The Character Can Spend Attack, Dodge, or Support Cards When using Any Transformed Anatomy - Style Techniques Not Required.
Description: The character has manifested this unique ability to transform into this majestic creature often referred to as a dragon. Only when overcame with anger can the character transform into this creature from the lore, however the transformation varies because the level of frustration the character can experience varies. Because of the transformations vary, the physical overhaul of the character differs which can impact the capabilities of the character. The most prominent ability from these transformations are the anatomy the character adopts, which can offer plenty of new abilities that are associated with the lore of dragons. A peculiar phenomenon has occurred due to the manifestation of the Quirk, which is the growth of a tail that protrudes from their lower back. Controllable like other appendages, the tail is one meter in length and half a meter in width.

Quirk Breakdown & Drawbacks:

~ These transformations are considered passive, therefore cannot be controlled by the character. The accumulation of anger is documented through a system known as the Fury Counters. When certain thresholds of anger have accumulated, then the transformations to the anatomy will immediately transpire. Anger accumulation only occurs when the character is faced with impeding danger from opposing sources.

~ Impeding danger refers to when the character is being threatened or damaged ( even if the damage is completely shaved ). Threatening experiences refers to circumstances where the character avoided at least one source of damage for the turn, which will increase the anger accumulation by 5 Fury Counters. Whenever successfully damaged by at least one source for the turn, it will increase the anger accumulation by 10 Fury Counters.

10 Fury Counters: Transformation Cannot Occur.
20 Fury Counters: Transformation Cannot Occur.
30 Fury Counters: Will Transform a Set of Limbs. Transformed Limbs Grant +1 Bonus Attribute Point to Power ( Arm Set ) or Agility ( Leg Only ) | Grants +1 Bonus Attribute Point to Defense ( Transformed Limb Experience This ).
40 Fury Counters: Will Transform the Other Set of Limbs. Transformed Limbs Grant +1 Bonus Attribute Point to Power ( Arm Set Only ) or Agility ( Leg Set Only ) | Grants +1 Bonus Attribute Point to Defense ( Transformed Limb Experience This ).
50 Fury Counters: Will Transform the Remaining Body. Grants a Set of Wings that Span 3 Meters Altogether ( The Wing is 1 Meter Specific ) | Grants +1 Bonus Attribute Point to Dexterity and +2 Target Tracking.

~ Any transformations the character develops, before the Fury Counter reaches the fifty-counter threshold, will only convert the character’s exterior to model the scaly anatomy of the dragon. Humanoid in shape, the character has not adopted the true form of the dragon but perfect hybrid blend. Only when the anger accumulation exceeds the 50% threshold, will the character begin to truly develop the characteristics and anatomy of the foretold dragon.

60 Fury Counters: The Character's Physique Doubles in Mass [ Remains Proportionate ]. The Anatomy of the Body has been Granted the "Absolute" Keyword Unless the Character's Fury has been Calmed.
70 Fury Counters: The Character's Physique has Strengthened In Durability. This Durability Enhancement is Represented by the Character's Natural Damage Shaving Capabilities being Granted the "Perfect Damage Shaving" Keyword.
80 Fury Counters: The Character's Physique Triples ( Instead of Doubles ) in Mass [ Remains Proportionate ]. The Scaling of the Body Grants the Character the "Immunity" Keyword Regarding the Following Status Effects: Fire | Burn | Frostbite | Stunning | Acidic
90 Fury Counters: The Character's Physique has Increased in Strength. This Strength Enhancement is Represented by the Character's Strikes, Regardless of its Style Techniques or Free-Form, being Granted the "Raw Power" Keyword.
100 Fury Counters: The Character's Physique Converts to be Identical to the Traditional Model of a Dragon. During this Form, the Power, Defense, Agility, and Dexterity is Raised by An Additional 1 Point.

Power: 2 (+1)
Intelligent: 2
Defense: 2
Agility: 2
Dexterity: 1
Technique: 1

Total Battle Cards: 10
Attack Cards: 3 (-2=1)
Block Cards: 1
Dodge Cards: 5
Support Cards: 1

Tohru has gained 30 Fury Counters.
Tohru has transformed her arms.
Tohru has defeated 4 illusions (C7, C8, B8, C9)
Tohru has moved from C6 to C8
Cards used: 2x Attack

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Awards
Defeated 6 Illusions
------

Danny gritted his teeth in frustration as he surveyed the scene. These illusions just kept popping right back up, seemingly endless. Whoever was making them didn't seem to be tiring, rather the obstacles were getting stronger as time passed.

This is getting us no where.

Danny muttered this to himself just before Tohru screamed out to his side, her voice having an odd layered aspect, sounding almost reptilian in some ways. Danny turned as she started to bash through the illusions, dispatching several of them quite quickly with ease. After she passed him Danny stepped to his side so he was now behind her, her rush forwards had given the boy an idea.

We need to punch through them!

Even as he spoke Danny altered his density, allowing him to fly upwards a few meters into the air(only moving vertically, not laterally). This vantage gave Danny the angle he needed for his next attack, his hand glowing green once again as he spent 2 attack cards. The first attack was split into two short bolts, each being 0.5m long and 0.1m wide, one of these struck each of the two illusions directly in front of Tohru. Before Danny followed up with his second attack, launching a single projectile at the third illusion in the line, another small bolt of 0.5m long and 0.1m wide. These attacks quickly dispersed 3 illusions all in a line in front of his classmate, effectively clearing the way for Tohru's advance.

Danny's stats & Cards

Power: 2
Intelligent: 5
Defense: 1
Dexterity: 2
Technique: 2

3 Attack Cards (2 used)
1 Block Cards
3 Dodge Cards
5 Support Cards (2 Occupied)(1 Used)

Danny's Style techs

Name: Ecto-Blast
Quirk Name: Marrow
Type: Offensive | Defensive
Scale: 10-20 Meters in Diameter
Description: The character releases psionic energy for various offensive or defensive purposes in the form of projectiles. The shape manipulation of these projectiles is only limited to the imagination; however, any shape will behave like a concussive force. Whenever impact occurs, a five meter in diameter range is subjected to the concussive force.

Note: The dimensions to the shape manipulation depends on the scaling of the Style Technique and then halved. In the example that the scaling has been determined to be five meters in diameter, then a projectile cannot exceed five meters in a combined width and length.

Note: If the character chooses to release multiple projectiles, then the damage will split evenly as possible. Even with multiple projectiles, they still cannot exceed the scaling of the technique. Using the example above, two projectiles cannot exceed five meters in their combined width and length.
------
Start @ D7 > C7

Defeated Illusions at C9, C10, C11

Delta

Legendary
Kin
3,100💸
Kumi
3,233💴
Trait Points
39⚔️

Narrative Update
→ Part IV of Phase II has Began. Below Are the Legend, Directions, and Rules to how Battle Royal Operates:

Legend:

→ The Letter "Dc" Refers to Doctor Corki. Current Location is D4.
→ The Letter "Th" Refers to Tohru. Current Location is C5.
→ The Letter "Dp" Refers to Danny. Current Location is E5.
→ The Letter "Si" Refers to Danny. Current Location is E14.

Locations:
→ In Order to Enter Buildings, Normally, You Must Land on the Colored Boxes which serve as Entrance Points.

Directions:

Attacks Above 10 Meters is 2 Blocks. Attacks Above 15 Meters is 3 Blocks. Attacks Above 20 Meters is 4 Blocks.
Attacking Buildings Requires a Mega-Move , Therefore Failure to Clearly Label Your Post a Mega-Move will suffer Voids.
Attacking Role-Players will auto trigger a Real Battle ( Separate Thread ) that Must Conclude in the Defeat of Either Party.

The Battle Deck is Activated During this Phase, Therefore Managing the Resource is Important.
A Character Can Only Spend 3 Cards Per Post. The Deck Refresh Every 2 Part Updates.
Damage is Only Dealt Back if the Character is Next to Them When a Part Update Occurs.

Rules:
→ At the Beginning or Ending of Your Post, You Must Keep an Accurate Detail of the Coordinates of where your Character started for the post, moved to, and ended at. Any letters that are attacked or rescued must also be documented using the coordinates. You Must Also Keep an Accurate Detail of How Many and What Kind of Letters you Defeated or Rescued ( Instead of Attacking a Civilian as a Hero, Your Damage will OOC Save Them [ Just Role-Play like you saving them, not actually attacking them ] ). Failure to follow this arrow head will cause the Staff to disregard whatever isn't documented correctly.

→ And yes, document correctly which means you have to read each other's post. The map will not be updated per post, rather its per part update. This means your actions have to account for the actions of others. Come time to update, whoever is the most recent to mess up will have their post voided. Therefore as a community, if you see a problem. Address it, to make this a smooth process please.​

Narrative Update:
→ Hera has revealed his true form, having been stuck in that female body for Forty-One [41] Years. Declaring devotion involves both Minerva and Silver to declare devotion to Hera the God, otherwise her Quirk's Effects cannot work. Declaring devotion will evoke tremendous physical bolstering. Two [2] Points will be gifted to Each Attribute excluding Technique for the remaining duration of Phase II. The Health Pool will completely refresh, should they be injured already.

→ Movement or Status Conditions such as Flight or Intangibility ( Respectively ) have gained a proper advantage on this battlefield. Flying allows the character to attack diagonally now and becoming intangibility allows the character to move through blocks containing letters. Either one will allow damage to be avoided because the illusions cannot fly or strike intangible targets.

→ Tohru has been damaged by the Illusion currently located in D8. They deal 2 Damage but Tohru has 1.5 Damage Shaving, hence only suffers 0.5 Damage Point. Reducing her to 3.5 Health Points.

→ Hera will manage to break into the armor car in Part Update VI. This means the Heroes have two more parts to reach the Purple Square to trigger the cutscene. Villains still cannot interact with the Purple Block in any manner.

Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,222💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️

Freed from her chains, the prisoner began to stretch amongst the chaos. The illusions were growing stronger and fiercer, which only insinuate that the illusionist was indeed powerful. This battle was one of attrition, so either the illusionist dies by blood lost or the adversaries were subdued by the might of this technique. Freedom had been granted after forty-one years of the Hero Association inhumane torture, which meant the prisoner possessed no intention remotely like being recaptured once more. The thought of reuniting with Cassandra and the children was the only driving force that kept prisoner from suicide.

Failure to escape this battleground was not an option, not when the prisoner was this close to obtaining her deepest desire. The prisoner simply stepped forward, each one her body become more masculine and defined with muscle and density. The once beautiful, wonder of femininity was undergoing this drastic overhaul to become aggression that is often known as masculinity. The prisoner’s beautiful blond hair, although extremely messy due to the car crash, rapidly shifted to this brown color. The green eyes that were once piercing with seduction, became blue and full of alluring mystique. Quite frankly, the prisoner whom was a she had become he in the matter of moments.

“Oh, the Gods! I can finally abandon that heinous form!”

Illusions did not hesitate to jump at the prisoner, possesses no cognitive function other than attack the adversaries. The prisoner easily swatted each one, bisecting through their abdomen with just their bare arms. Although imprisoned, the physique of this prisoner seemed to avoid diminishing. The prisoner was finally free after forty-one years to utilize their Quirk. It allowed for them to bolster their rather nutrition-deprived body, but such task was not going to last long. Remember this was a battle of attrition, and the prisoner needed to end this quick. Understanding that made it urgent and a necessity that the prisoner give into these buffoons carrying out the “rescue” mission. The prisoner would shout, only loud enough for Minerva and Silver to hear, as he continued to defend against the illusions.

“Declare devotion to me! Declare devotion and as reward from your God, you will receive my blessing!”

The prisoner would then perform a massive leap, landing on the armor truck. Illusions instantly turned violently purple and appeared around the truck and was climbing the car to engage. A corporeal wall was manifested inside the car, serving as a layer of defense. The prisoner intended to end the life of the illusionist, however that was going to take time. Shouting once more, the prisoner wanted to deliver the sense of urgency in the tone of his voice.

“DECLARE DEVOTION TO YOUR GOD, HERA!”

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
I have seen some wild things in my time, but none more bizarre than this. The female prisoner once freed began to transform. Her feminine form escaped and welcomed a more masculine form. Her hair blonde in color, turned brown as her very demeanor and tone of voice shifted. She became he and began barking command. Even myself a demon in composure was left in awe. I was in the presence of something greater. He commanded myself and the fodder to devote ourselves. If my ego decided to show itself, I would have told him to kick rocks. But today my whit had its way, and I called out.

"Okay, I devote myself. But I want to know what your story after this. Hera was it, I am the Demon Minerva. Let's clean this mess up and get out of here. You over there, you heard the man pledge allegiance if you want to survive this. These illusions are getting increasingly more difficult to defeat."

As I finished my devotion, I began to feel a sensation of strength overwhelming my body. Was this a God's blessing, my concussion was gone and my internal damage erased. In addition to this, I felt better than before. I could see further, I felt quicker. My demon force was swelling with eagerness. Internally Minerva was laughing manically.

"Let's have some fun Norman." He said to me mentally.

I held my hand out and lifted up a section of the guard rail once more. I snapped it off and made to have its pointed edge facing its direction of travel. I then hurled it straight forward at the clone to my left. It would impale the reincarnation and travel on to another behind it. I would then move into its sector and began my next onslaught. Having been scoped out this section of the road weeks in advance, I was aware of where the support beams were. I was standing over a section which had three. If I collapsed each of them the road would topple into the Earth below. The force of it collapsing could potential cause the largest landslide in Big Sur to date. It was an effective contingency I considered, and the militia was to enact this plan. But my second and third and command were dead. But I was stronger now, I might be able to accomplish it on my own.
I would walk over to the guard rail and look beneath before I begin to focus my demon force beneath me on the first pillar. I would take control of the pillar and try to move it out of place. Cracks could be heard as the foundation began to tremble. The pillar toppled beneath as I displaced it continued to scan the area. Two more were left.

-Clones Defeated: 4 [C15,C15*,E15*,F15] > *Denotes level 2 illusion

-Final Position: E15

-Cards used: 1 ATK [FF] | 1 SPT [FF]

-Current Deck: 0ATK | 2BLK | 2DGD |3SPT

-Mega Move Attempted: Trying to collapse the road by removing 3 support beams, 1/3 if successful.

-New Stats: Pow: 3 | Int: 6 | Def: 3 | Agi: 4 | Dex: 6 | Tech: 2

Moderator Notes
I am going to allow it this one time, however you can't just plant knowledge in your character's head. Next time you want to learn information about an area, at least Role-Play there.

Kin
203💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Dire expending an Attack Card at E-13, Fire expending an Attack Card at F-14, Silver moving to F-14 and then F-15, Electric expending an Attack Card at G-15.

"Tch!" Silver sneered, hearing the woman-turned-man's cries for attention, "To think you'd beg me for my 'devotion' after I helped break you out - weren't you the one talking big while you were in those cuffs?" Giving a flat denial, Silver turned his attention to the clones surrounding him once more. The sea of them had replenished itself, and he could sense the imminent danger from the few nearest him.

Still though, no way am I going up against that crazy machine, he muttered internally, glancing at the hulking machine which had carved wits way through numerous clones, I've gotta put some space between us. With that, Silver raised a hand, fingers outstretched as he indicated the clone ahead of him. "Rip it apart! Go for a simple Bite!" As he said this, the large dire dog bolted forward, its muscles rippling visibly beneath the shaggy fur coat. As its jaws clamped down and violently thrashed the clone from side to side, the dog's target vanished.

"Now, get moving!" Silver shouted to the lab, pointing away from Hera and Minerva, "Flame Charge!" As the dog rushed forward, smokeless fire streaming off in every direction, Silver followed close behind, arriving at the dissipating remnants of yet another clone. No time to rest, though, Silver grumbled, sparing the war machine another glance as he backed away further.

Movement caught his eye though, pulling Silver's attention to yet another clone. "Quit with the special effects! Electro-Ball!" The German Shepherd growled in response to this, crouching low. After a moment, what looked like a condensed sphere of pure electricity rose off the dog's hackles and launched itself at the clone in question. With a derisive snort, a slightly arrogant smirk found its way onto Silver's features.

Power - 1 | Defense - 2
Agility - 2 | Dexterity - 2
Intelligence - 3 | Technique - 2
HP - 3.5
Electric Dog:
Power - 4 | Defense - 4
HP - 2

ATK 1 | BLK 3
DDG 3 | SUPP 3

Fire Dog:
Power - 4 | Defense - 4
HP - 2

ATK 1 | BLK 3
DDG 3 | SUPP 3

Dire Dog:
Power - 4 | Defense - 4
HP - 2

ATK 1 | BLK 3
DDG 3 | SUPP 3
Quirk Name: Monster Maker
Quirk Type: Emitter
Quirk Bonus: Grants the "Persist" Bonus Trait. Monster Maker Related Effects Added to the Persist Trait will be Granted the "Absolute" Keyword. Grants the Animal Kingdom Bonus Trait.
Description: The character has manifested the ability to drastically alter the genetic compound of living targets, regardless of their species. Initiating the Mutation process requires physical contact with their hands, the character can cause genetic mutations that remodel the physical and mental composition of the selected targets. These alterations can lead to various biological function, whether positive or negative. The type of alterations cannot create nor destroy life, especially because the scope of the power is to only mutate the targets which requires a base.

Quirk Breakdown:

~ The mutations the character can induce vary in effect and the significance. Anything pertaining to the genetic composition can tamper because of manipulative power of Monster Maker. From organ systems, to hair follicles, to cellular domain, and anything of resemblance – the character possesses no limit regarding what can be effected excluding the Quirk Factor. Any genetic alterations in the Persist Bonus Trait will also have the ”Absolute” keyword unless it encounters other biological manipulating quirks, which would then be able to disable the keyword.

~ When inducing mutations upon themselves or loyal companions, or individuals that are identified as "Follower", then the Persist Bonus Trait triggers. The Role-Player must continuously updates their trait through Custom Submission with a link to either a Crisis, Internal Plot, or Free-Roam Thread that reveals their character mutating a target. They can only exit a thread with three mutations completed.

~ At this current level of mastery, the character is incapable of altering genetics to summon more potential than the target has. To elaborate, the character cannot increase an attribute pass its human cap because that would produce more potential than what they have. Similarity, the character cannot override the fatal flaws of a target however their genetics can rearrange what can be considered their fatal flaws. This same control allows the character to shift what human cap is broken if they possess that natural gift already.

~ Because the mutations can be rewritten, by other biological powers that capable of reshaping the genetic composition, Monster Maker related Style Techniques interact with Opposing Biological Altering Style Techniques on Rank vs Rank rubric. If the Monster Maker Style Technique is higher than an opposing Style Technique, then the Monster Maker Technique will automatically win regardless of the damage magnitudes.

Quirk Drawback(s): The biological alterations remain for the duration of the Real Battle, Weekly Thread, Internal Plot, and/or Crisis Thread. This duration becomes permanent if the targets have been deemed official followers of the character. The duration will cancel if the targets should escape the character's Domain of Absolute Influence. This domain of absolute influence is determined by the Parent Technique Level:

Quirk Level is Basic: 10 Meters in Diameter​
Quirk Level is Intermediate: 20 Meters in Diameter​
Quirk Level is Expert: 30 Meters in Diameter.​

~ The biological structure is not meant to undergo rapid mutation, regardless of the scaling that the character induces. Mutations violate the life that it is inflicted upon ( including the character themselves ), therefore adverse consequences are experienced upon each mutation. Each mutation immediately evokes negative consequences despite the benefits it may have induced. These consequences will be detailed in the Style Techniques, however there are universal side-effects:

Quirk Level is Basic: 3.0 Health Point Reduction​
Quirk Level is Intermediate: 2.0 Health Point Reduction​
Quirk Level is Expert: 1.0 Health Point Reduction​

Last edited:

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Awards
Defeated 4 Illusions
------

Danny gritted his teeth after his previous attack failed, the bolts of energy dissipating before they reached the targets. He could feel the quiver in his form that indicated his limit was approaching, he needed to act fast. Danny took one step to his side, holding his hand out at the slightly stronger illusion that was now present in front of him, releasing a single bolt of psionic energy that struck its chest, destroying the illusion.

Danny then took a step backwards onto the roots they had previously crossed. As he did so he consciously deactivated his energy form early, feeling the strain on his body as its negative effects kicked in, his head pounding. He stayed in his new position as he watched the other heroes try to advance, frustrated at himself.

Danny's stats & Cards

Intelligent: 5

3 Attack Cards (3 used)
1 Block Cards
3 Dodge Cards
5 Support Cards (3 Used)

Danny's Style techs

Description: The character releases psionic energy for various offensive or defensive purposes in the form of projectiles. The shape manipulation of these projectiles is only limited to the imagination; however, any shape will behave like a concussive force. Whenever impact occurs, a five meter in diameter range is subjected to the concussive force.

Note: The dimensions to the shape manipulation depends on the scaling of the Style Technique and then halved. In the example that the scaling has been determined to be five meters in diameter, then a projectile cannot exceed five meters in a combined width and length.

Note: If the character chooses to release multiple projectiles, then the damage will split evenly as possible. Even with multiple projectiles, they still cannot exceed the scaling of the technique. Using the example above, two projectiles cannot exceed five meters in their combined width and length.
------
Start @ C7 > D7 > D6

Defeated Illusion at D8

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
3,013💸
Kumi
13,124💴
Trait Points
21⚔️
Status
Tohru was attacked once again by the Illusions and her anger grew. Could he not tell they were here to come help. Humans were stupid and Tohru understood why animals were superior. No personal issues that affected them, no pride or any way that caused humans todo stupid things such as attacking someone who was coming to help. Tohru could feel her legs transform so the scales bubbled around her washing over like a hot bath. She was beginning to transform once again. Lost in the heat of the battle she was beginning to lose care about how the others would see her.

She was on a direct path towards the van and would reach it soon. Picking up the illusion infront of her and then throwing it forwards, it collided with the one behind it as they both dispersed (C9, C10). Stepping forwards into the gap created (C8 -> C10) Tohru makes a line into the heart of the illusions determined to get to the Van.

Quirk Bonus: Posting this Parent Technique counts as the Quirk being Active, Style Techniques Are Not Required. The Character Can Spend Attack, Dodge, or Support Cards When using Any Transformed Anatomy - Style Techniques Not Required.
Description: The character has manifested this unique ability to transform into this majestic creature often referred to as a dragon. Only when overcame with anger can the character transform into this creature from the lore, however the transformation varies because the level of frustration the character can experience varies. Because of the transformations vary, the physical overhaul of the character differs which can impact the capabilities of the character. The most prominent ability from these transformations are the anatomy the character adopts, which can offer plenty of new abilities that are associated with the lore of dragons. A peculiar phenomenon has occurred due to the manifestation of the Quirk, which is the growth of a tail that protrudes from their lower back. Controllable like other appendages, the tail is one meter in length and half a meter in width.

~ These transformations are considered passive, therefore cannot be controlled by the character. The accumulation of anger is documented through a system known as the Fury Counters. When certain thresholds of anger have accumulated, then the transformations to the anatomy will immediately transpire. Anger accumulation only occurs when the character is faced with impeding danger from opposing sources.

~ Impeding danger refers to when the character is being threatened or damaged ( even if the damage is completely shaved ). Threatening experiences refers to circumstances where the character avoided at least one source of damage for the turn, which will increase the anger accumulation by 5 Fury Counters. Whenever successfully damaged by at least one source for the turn, it will increase the anger accumulation by 10 Fury Counters.

30 Fury Counters: Will Transform a Set of Limbs. Transformed Limbs Grant +1 Bonus Attribute Point to Power ( Arm Set ) or Agility ( Leg Only ) | Grants +1 Bonus Attribute Point to Defense ( Transformed Limb Experience This ).
40 Fury Counters: Will Transform the Other Set of Limbs. Transformed Limbs Grant +1 Bonus Attribute Point to Power ( Arm Set Only ) or Agility ( Leg Set Only ) | Grants +1 Bonus Attribute Point to Defense ( Transformed Limb Experience This ).
50 Fury Counters: Will Transform the Remaining Body. Grants a Set of Wings that Span 3 Meters Altogether ( The Wing is 1 Meter Specific ) | Grants +1 Bonus Attribute Point to Dexterity and +2 Target Tracking.

~ Any transformations the character develops, before the Fury Counter reaches the fifty-counter threshold, will only convert the character’s exterior to model the scaly anatomy of the dragon. Humanoid in shape, the character has not adopted the true form of the dragon but perfect hybrid blend. Only when the anger accumulation exceeds the 50% threshold, will the character begin to truly develop the characteristics and anatomy of the foretold dragon.

60 Fury Counters: The Character's Physique Doubles in Mass [ Remains Proportionate ]. The Anatomy of the Body has been Granted the "Absolute" Keyword Unless the Character's Fury has been Calmed.
70 Fury Counters: The Character's Physique has Strengthened In Durability. This Durability Enhancement is Represented by the Character's Natural Damage Shaving Capabilities being Granted the "Perfect Damage Shaving" Keyword.
80 Fury Counters: The Character's Physique Triples ( Instead of Doubles ) in Mass [ Remains Proportionate ]. The Scaling of the Body Grants the Character the "Immunity" Keyword Regarding the Following Status Effects: Fire | Burn | Frostbite | Stunning | Acidic
90 Fury Counters: The Character's Physique has Increased in Strength. This Strength Enhancement is Represented by the Character's Strikes, Regardless of its Style Techniques or Free-Form, being Granted the "Raw Power" Keyword.
100 Fury Counters: The Character's Physique Converts to be Identical to the Traditional Model of a Dragon. During this Form, the Power, Defense, Agility, and Dexterity is Raised by An Additional 1 Point.

Defense: 2
Agility: 2 (+1)
Dexterity: 1

Attack Cards: 3 (3 spent)

Tohru has gained 40 Fury Counters.
Tohru has transformed her arms and legs.
Tohru has defeated 6 illusions (C7, C8, B8, C9x2, C10)
Tohru has moved from C8 to C10
Cards used: 1x Attack

Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,222💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️

Bruised and beaten, Joseph was still standing from his constant brawl with the never-ending illusions. Although the student possessed a fearsome Quirk, it did not prevent him from being dealt damage – especially with overwhelming numbers. To make matters worse, even if Joseph wanted to call for help it would not be successful. He been cut off from his peers and Doctor Corki since blitzing into the crowd of adversaries. The only thing left to do was continue forward, reaching what he believed to be the cause of this ongoing battle. That armor truck was important, and Joseph intended to reach it before anyone.

Quickly as illusions poured on top of Joseph’s location, the student performed gymnastic level mobility to evade the onslaught coming from multiple angles. Once he landed, kneeling with one hand on the ground, Joseph would proceed to overhaul the vicinity around him, causing an area to dissipate outside a one meter diameter of ground around himself. As quickly as the ground disappeared, it would reappear as nothing happening. The tactic? Each illusion either fell through, being entrapped from the ground above or were bisected from the rapid overhauling.

Using that same meter of diameter, Joseph would overhaul it once more to create five-meter pedestal. The first tactic was to gain sight on objective. He could not see much but for some smoke that seemed to be lingering, clouding the collision. The smoke seemed to be on its last leg though, as Joseph could make out faint silhouettes of moving objects. The student would then look elsewhere, spotting each of his peers in battle. The professor was also fighting and if the situation was light hearted, Joseph would have cried from laughter. Still, he needed to launch a plan to reach an end to this ordeal.

→ Free-Form Support Card Spent x2. 2 Damage for 2 Cards and 1 Card Auto Defeat.
→ Killed Illusions at E8, D9, F9, and E10

Quirk Name: Overhaul
Quirk Type: Emitter
Quirk Bonus: Grants the Keyword "Absolute". Posting this Parent Technique counts as the Quirk being active, this Quirk does not require Style Techniques. The Overhaul Parent Technique Gains the Keyword "Rank vs Rank".
Description: Overhaul grants the user an extremely powerful ability, evident by the power to disassemble and reassemble any solid targets [ that are whole in structure and not grainy or lose ] they touch with their bare hands. The speeds of both disassembling and reassembling is instant, allowing the user to destroy the form of anything or restore the form of anything. The power has no boundaries between the living and non-living, treating both as if they were the same substance. Although, the current mastery prevent the user from reconstructing the living due to their complexity in design. Whenever the Overhaul Process has activated, it gains the keyword "Absolute" which means the power of the overhaul cannot be bypassed or ignored through most means.

Quirk Breakdown:

~ The level of control regarding the quirk is vast. The user can choose how much of a target is deconstructed or reconstructed, as well determine the new shape and form of the reconstruction. At this current level, the user cannot reform multiple targets into a single entity because its proves to be too complicated in design. The most prominent aspect about utilizing this power is that the user only needs one finger to make contact, satisfying the condition to activate the power. The effective zone of the deconstruction and reconstruction abilities only span 10 meters in diameter at the current level of mastery.

~ The Overhaul Parent Technique allows the user to interact with opposing Style Techniques on the Rank vs Rank rubric. In this interaction: if the Parent Technique's Rank is higher than an opposing Style Technique, then the Parent Technique will automatically win regardless of the damage magnitudes. Below in the following excerpt reveals what Rank the Parent Technique theoretically has been assigned:

Quirk Level is Basic: Delta Rank
Quirk Level is Intermediate: Beta Rank
Quirk Level is Expert: Alpha Rank​

Quirk Drawback(s):

~ The power of this quirk requires that contact is established. The effects of the ability are centered on select primary targets and won't extend to secondary ones. For instance, should one choose to reconstruct or deconstruct the ground, this doesn't render those standing above it susceptible to reconstruction or deconstruction. When activating Overhaul with the intent to destroy an target, it requires that 1 Attack Card is spent. Activating Overhaul with the intent to block oncoming damage or effects, then it requires that 1 Block Card is spent.

☼ ATTRIBUTE SECTION ☼

Total Attribute Points: 14
Total Attribute Points Spent: 14

Agility: 3
Dexterity: 3
Technique: 3​

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Awards
Defeated 4 Illusions
------
Danny stood at the back in safety, trying to ignore the pounding in his head as his quirks drawbacks took its toll. He felt tense, his body itching to act and help.

But he held himself back, as he was for the moment he would only force his friends to have to turn to help him rather than fovus on protecting themselves.

Tohru! Joseph! Doctor! Stay together and support each other, we have to make it to the van and stop that prisoner!

Danny raised his voice as much as he could, making it ring out across the battlefield. All he could do right now was support them.

Danny's stats & Cards

Intelligent: 4

3 Attack Cards (3 used)
1 Block Cards
3 Dodge Cards
5 Support Cards (2 Used)

Danny's Style Techs
------
Start @ D6

Apriori

Regular
Kin
1,222💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️

Narrative Update
→ Part IV of Phase II has Began. Below Are the Legend, Directions, and Rules to how Battle Royal Operates:

Legend:

→ The Letter "Dc" Refers to Doctor Corki. Current Location is F12.
→ The Letter "Th" Refers to Tohru. Current Location is C10.
→ The Letter "Dp" Refers to Danny. Current Location is D6.
→ The Letter "Si" Refers to Silver. Current Location is F15.

Locations:

Directions:

Rules:

Narrative Update:
→ Movement or Status Conditions such as Flight or Intangibility ( Respectively ) have gained a proper advantage on this battlefield. Flying allows the character to attack diagonally now and becoming intangibility allows the character to move through blocks containing letters. Either one will allow damage to be avoided because the illusions cannot fly or strike intangible targets.

→ The Illusionist is beginning to run out of energy reserves to maintain the illusions, which means that any defeated illusions will not respawn regardless of the level it maintained prior to defeat.

→ Tohru has been damaged by the Illusion currently located in B10 and D10. They deal 2 Damage Each but Tohru has 1.5 Damage Shaving, hence only suffers 1.0 Damage Point. Reducing her to 2.5 Health Points.

ALL BATTLE DECKS HAVE BEEN REFRESHED. MAKE SURE TO NOT ONLY ADD YOUR DECK TO YOUR POST, BUT KEEP TRACK OF WHAT HAS BEEN USED.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
84💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Awards
Defeated 5 Illusions
------

Danny had finally recovered from the effects of his quirk, allowing him to transform into his energy state once again. The boy stepped forwards before spending an attack card and releasing an energy bolt at the illusion right in front of him, after dispersing it he stepped forwards again into the now empty spot it had occupied.

Danny's stats & Cards

Intelligent: 4

3 Attack Cards(1 used)
1 Block Cards
3 Dodge Cards
5 Support Cards (2 Maintained)

Danny's Quirk & Style techs

Quirk Bonus: Grants the "Immunity" Keyword in Regards to All Status Effects and Quirk Abilities that Target Biological Functions in Mortal Bodies. Transforming into the Psionic Form Requires 2 Support Cards are Spent, No Style Technique Required. From that turn onward, 2 Support Cards are Occupied to Maintain the Transformation.
Description: The character has manifested a unique ability that allows them to transform their physical body into this raw, psionic body of energy. Nothing about the dimensions of the character changes, however they are cannot be governed by the natural laws that reign over earthly bodies. This new psionic form completely overwrites the physique of the character and grants them several new abilities. Despite the character becoming this corporeal form of psionic energy, they aesthetically appear identical to their original form. A prominent ability granted from this transformation is the skill to project psionic energy forward for various offensive and defensive purposes. The strength behind the psionic energy stems from the Intelligent Attribute, however the damage it deals is considered physical.

Quirk Breakdown:

~ Regardless the control the character has achieved when it comes to the Psionic Form, there are abilities immediately granted whenever the form is summoned. The most prominent ability allows them to expel psionic energy as concussive waves of energy. The shape manipulation regarding the psionic energy depends on the character’s imagination. Another prominent ability is the gift of flight because the character’s psionic form can be altered in density, this allows them to affect their weight to achieve a form of levitation. This manipulation of the psionic form extends to the ability to affect the mass of their body, essentially shifting it from its corporeal form to one that is intangible.

~ The Raw, Pure Psionic Form is not governed by natural laws of reality which has grants the character several advantages not privy to ordinary life. The strongest advantage stems from the ”Immunity” keyword, which is against all Status Effects and Quirk Abilities that require the character to possess an mortal body. The character has become above suffering the effects of being set ablaze, poisoned, etc because they lack flesh and the organs necessary to be susceptible. The immortal body the character gains after summoning the psionic form allows them to abandon the need to inhale oxygen, consuming food, or drink water. Truly a powerful transformation, it is not with regulation.

Quirk Drawbacks:

~ Because the transformation involves a psionic form, the character’s mental fortitude determines on the degree of control over the form. This emphasis on mental fortitude translates to a focus on the Intelligent Attribute, which needs to have been broken to even possess the Marrow Quirk. There are Benchmarks belonging to the Intelligent Attribute, which determines the level of control the character has achieved. These abilities can be unlocked whether the benchmark is reached temporarily via boosting or naturally obtained through growth.

Two Point Benchmark: Can Trigger the Transformation.
Three Point Benchmark: Can Maintain the Transformation For Three Consecutive Turns.
Four Point Benchmark: Can Maintain the Transformation For Four Consecutive Turns.
Each Consecutive Benchmark: Can Maintain the Transformation For An Additional Consecutive Turn
~ Whenever the character triggers the transformation it requires an activation fee, otherwise they will fail to summon the form. This activation fee occurs at the end of the transformation, which is determined by the Intelligent Point Benchmark explained above, and will drain the character of points from the Intelligent Attribute. This drain stems from the mental exhaustion the character develops from maintaining a drastic transformation. The amount of drain depends on the level of this Parent Technique.

Quirk Level is Basic: Three Point Reduction in the Intelligent Attribute.
Quirk Level is Intermediate: Two Point Reduction in the Intelligent Attribute.
Quirk Level is Expert: One Point Reduction in the Intelligent Attribute.
~ Maintaining the transformations is extremely taxing on the character, therefore they can consciously deactivate the form. This can potentially save the character from reaching their limits, regarding the form, however this become a critical disadvantage. Deactivating the psionic form, before the drawback triggers, will force the character to go without the form for the remaining turns left in their consecutive turn maintenance. The character will also have to lose 1 Point from the Intelligent Attribute.

An Example: If the character deactivate their form during a three consecutive turn maintenance ( on the turn 2 ), then they will be drained 1 Point and have to wait 1 turn before activating the form again.
------
Start @ D6 > D7 > D8

Defeated Illusion at D8

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
3,013💸
Kumi
13,124💴
Trait Points
21⚔️
Status
There was much going on through out the road, the illusions going off, Joseph and Danny foghting and some commotion happening at the van. Tohru was struck again and it happened as the rest of her body began to transform, scales burst from beneath her skin as her bones rearranged on her back with wings unfolding themselves, ripping through her shirt. The air felt nice on her wings as if feeling it for the first time. As the rest of her body transformed so did her senses, her smell, hearing and eyes all gained sensetivity as the predator within awoke.

She was fixated, determined to reach the van and help who ever it was. There was going to be no stopping her. Grabbing the illusion infront once again (C11) and threw him with such force that he crashed and dispersed the illusion behind (C12). Rushing forward (C10 -> C12) Tohru repeated once again, grappling the illusion by the collar (C13) and tossing him into his ally (C14) as Tohru cpuld catch sight of the van the closer she got. Moving forward she cautiously approached it. (C12 -> C13)

Defense: 2 (+1)
Agility: 2 (+1)
Dexterity: 1 (+1)

Attack Cards: 3 (2 spent)

Tohru has gained 50 Fury Counters.
Tohru has transformed her whole body.
Tohru has defeated 10 illusions (C7, C8, B8, C9x2, C10, C11, C12, C13, C14)
Tohru has moved from C10 to C13
Cards used: 2x Attack

Kin
203💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Silver moving to E-15.

"We're getting nowhere!" Silver called out to Minerva and Hera, making his way forward, "These illusions are losing their sustenance - but that just means they won't slow that war machine down any longer! We should get moving, before we lose the advantage!" While he moved towards them, Silver took a moment to study the pair, paying little heed to the battlefield as his dogs surrounded him protectively.

As expected, Silver thought to himself, The psionic was so weak he had to scramble to grasp the thinnest lifeline at the first opportunity. "Well?" He asked, turning his gaze to Hera. This guy's probably gonna be a handful, though... Is Five Fingers' offer even really worth it? He narrowed his eyes, glancing the man up and down while he made his way over. He doesn't look nearly as good as that other form, but maybe that's part of his quirk? Is he male when his quirk is active, or something? Shaking these thoughts from his head, Silver refocused his attention on Hera. "So, what's the deal? I'm not gonna stand around all day, and I'd rather not pit my dogs against that behemoth," he indicated westward with a thumb, "I just got them from my dad last week."

• Haha
Reactions: Gèckö

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
3,013💸
Kumi
13,124💴
Trait Points
21⚔️
Status
Tohru approached the van as she saw something happening. There was evidence of a struggle and clearly people there, but what exactly was going on.

Who are you? What is going on here?

Tohru moved from C13 to C14 next to the van.
Tohru had reached the van and questioning Hera and Silver

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
"I guess it was inevitable. The calvary has arrived." I mutter to myself as I notice a humanoid figure approaching from my easting. It was rather large and dispersing the illusions like they were nothing. The pillar I had just removed and collapsed caused a portion of the road to buckle and tremble. I had to move fast, as soon our position would be compromised by the opposition. There were two pillars left to successfully create my diversion. Still near the guard rail I focus on another and forcefully displace it using my demon force. The road quaked in agony, it didn't have much life left before mayhem. Similarly, the illusionist seemed to be on his last seconds. The illusions weren't respawning. I dash forward to a illusion ahead of me, I hold my hand out using the demon force to grab him by his neck. I then throw him off to my left. The force of me throwing him would disperse him and the other illusion. I walk back down as the enemy approaches closer. "Over here, stranger. We have company." I call out to Silver beckoning him to reconvene on my position. I move forward cautiously along the side of the van as the new creature speaks. It inquired who we were and what we were doing here. Being the inquisitive mind I was I retorted.

"We could ask you the same thing. Listen it is beginning to get pretty unstable here, I suggest you leave and mind your business."

I was still in my form two, so I appeared mostly humanoid but my tail trailed out underneath my coat while my mask covered my face. The wind blew as intensity shot from my eyes into the soul of the creature. I couldn't sense any level of intimidation, it was admirable. But self awareness is essential when staring death in the face. Did this thing really want to try me and my new associates today? I stand there menacingly as I continue to observe while waiting for the other guy to get to us. I held my last pellet loosely in my left hand just in case.

-Clones Defeated: 6 [C15,C15*,E15*,F15, B15, B14] > *Denotes level 2 illusion

-Final Position: C15

-Cards used: 1 ATK [FF] | 1 SPT [FF]

-Current Deck: 2ATK | 2BLK | 2DGD |4SPT

-Mega Move Attempted: Trying to collapse the road by removing 3 support beams, 2/3 if successful.

-New Stats: Pow: 3 | Int: 6 | Def: 3 | Agi: 4 | Dex: 6 | Tech: 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.