[ Mayhem Crisis ] Highway Robbery

Kin
157💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
The hell is taking this idiot so long? Silver wondered, peering past the two mooks and into the roiling black smoke, and failing to see anything remarkable changing. Sighing, Silver dug his heel into the dog's side and it immediately leapt over the pair before him, its long strides closing the distance in a few heartbeats. As he reached the edge of the smoke, Silver hopped down and grasped a flower sprouting up from the eroded pavement, bringing its biological map to life in his mind.

Within moments, the petals lengthened and fanned out to enormous proportions, but remained feather-light and structurally sound to prevent collapsing on itself and to make it easy to swing. Once it had reached the appropriate dimensions, Silver plucked it from the ground and swept it in an arc before him in one motion, sending a gust of wind forth. After a few swings, the smoke dissipated enough for Silver to see a bit more clearly. At what he assumed to be the correct truck, the 'Minerva' Silver had been informed about stood, making what seemed like demands of the occupant(s).

Making sure to keep the enormous petals between him and the truck, hiding his features from both Minerva and the occupants, Silver circled around to the back and whistled to the dog, prompting it to bolt to the back doors and gouge them with its incredibly durable claws. Within seconds, the rending of metal ceased and a woman stepped out, almost seeming to know he was there to let her out.

I don't wanna fight if I have to protect this old hag, too, Silver grumbled inwardly as he whistled a different tone to the dog, and it carefully nipped at her bindings. "Yo," he called out, "So you're the package?"

Joestar

Immortal
Kin
1,509💸
Kumi
21,812💴
Trait Points
16⚔️
You must be registered for see images

It wasn’t long before the events of the chaotic mess came to an abrupt finish. The door of the armored truck was forcefully opened by Silver’s dog like creature. The afternoon sunlight beamed into the box shaped area, causing the figure of rather beautiful woman to step out from within. “My my, what a handsome young man…” she said to Silver. She was a bit dazed, evident as she placed her still cuffed hands near her head. "Can you be a sweetheart and release these restraints too please? It would do really help me. I already owe you the favor of saving me…” the woman said. She waited to see if he would further assist in removing the restraints on her.

At the front of the truck, the driver was passed out from the impact. Illusionist was also but he came to when he heard a loud noise coming from the back of the vehicle. “Son of a bitch…” he said as he glanced over towards the side mirror to see Silver, Minvera and the others at the back. He realized that the woman was released. His body ached slightly and couldn’t move out of his seat properly. “Ugh guess I’ll have to use this for now…Demonic Illusion: Phantom!” he said. This caused an immediate armor of coperal illusionary clones of himself to be summoned. The clones all spread throughout the area as they started to move around and try to stop the transports from escaping.

“You all messed with the wrong guy!” the clones said as they approached Silver and the others.

On the other side of the cliff, the students on the bus were analyzing the roots before Doctor Corki decided to grant Joseph the permission to use his Quirk. Truly a fearsome ability, the college student deconstructed the roots with such ease and ego that he almost stepped into the massive trench immediately next to it. If it weren’t for another student grabbing him back the end of the collar, he would have felt. Despite such danger, his eyes widen to see a massive coalition of the same person.

“Aye Professor! Seems to be a party of some…”

“That’s no party my child!”

Doctor Corki did not recognize the person, however with his elevated position he could see the turned over armor truck and prisoner with cuffs emerging from the truck. “Great Scott…we need to help them…” he said but there was clear hesitation in his voice. This was a clear crisis and someone needed to do something about it. He was a hero of the association and thus took out his phone only to realize there was no signal in this part of the state. “Well I guess we have no much of a choice. In the name of the Hero Corki the Inventor, I hereby grant all students permission to engage in combat with the enemy, I repeat once more. All of you are allowed to engage!”

With permission granted, Joseph began to crack his knuckles. “This is gonna be fun…” Immediately he reconstructed the street's missing portion by using the roots. And so the battle has begun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kin
1,020💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

Narrative Update
→ Mayhem has officially occurred, thus Phase II has Officially Started. Phase II will consist of the Battle Royal format, which includes what its namesake indicates. Members on the map are able to move and should move with the objective to defeat the letters present on the map. This portion requires coordinating your movements along with the other Role-Players. Below Are the Legend, Directions, and Rules to how Battle Royal Operates:

Legend:
→ The Letter "ill" Refers to Illusions

→ The Letter "Dc" Refers to Doctor Corki. Current Location is D4.
→ The Letter "Jo" Refers to Joseph. Current Location is D5.
→ The Letter "Th" Refers to Tohru. Current Location is C5.
→ The Letter "Dp" Refers to Danny. Current Location is E5.
→ The Letter "Si" Refers to Danny. Current Location is E14.
→ The Letter "Mi" Refers to Minerva. Current Location is D15.

Locations:
→ In Order to Enter Buildings, Normally, You Must Land on the Colored Boxes which serve as Entrance Points.
→ The Brown Blocks = Tree Roots
→ The Blacken Blocks = Holes in the Street
→ The Purple Blocks = The Armory Car

Directions:
This Map Contains ??? Points Total, that Someone Can Theoretically Gain.
Part I's Illusions are worth 1 Point Each.
Role-Players are worth 10 Points Each and More.

Movement on the Map Depends on the Character's Movement SPM and Role.
A Character can move 1 Block Per 1 SPM in their Movement.
A Character CANNOT move onto a block containing a Letter.

The Battle Royal Combat System.
Dependent on the Scaling, Most Attacks Only Travel One Block.
Any Character Can Only Attack to the Left, Right, Above, and Below from them.
Attacks Above 10 Meters is 2 Blocks. Attacks Above 15 Meters is 3 Blocks. Attacks Above 20 Meters is 4 Blocks.
Attacking Buildings Requires a Mega-Move , Therefore Failure to Clearly Label Your Post a Mega-Move will suffer Voids.
Attacking Role-Players will auto trigger a Real Battle ( Separate Thread ) that Must Conclude in the Defeat of Either Party.

The Battle Deck is Activated During this Phase, Therefore Managing the Resource is Important.
Each Part of Phase II ( Besides the First ) will Last 28 Hours.
Part I's Illusions have 2 Health Points and Deal 1.5 Damage Back.
A Character Can Only Spend 3 Cards Per Post. The Deck Refresh Every 2 Part Updates.
Damage is Only Dealt Back if the Character is Next to Them When a Part Update Occurs.

Rules:
→ At the Beginning or Ending of Your Post, You Must Keep an Accurate Detail of the Coordinates of where your Character started for the post, moved to, and ended at. Any letters that are attacked or rescued must also be documented using the coordinates. You Must Also Keep an Accurate Detail of How Many and What Kind of Letters you Defeated or Rescued ( Instead of Attacking a Civilian as a Hero, Your Damage will OOC Save Them [ Just Role-Play like you saving them, not actually attacking them ] ). Failure to follow this arrow head will cause the Staff to disregard whatever isn't documented correctly.

→ And yes, document correctly which means you have to read each other's post. The map will not be updated per post, rather its per part update. This means your actions have to account for the actions of others. Come time to update, whoever is the most recent to mess up will have their post voided. Therefore as a community, if you see a problem. Address it, to make this a smooth process please.​

Last edited:
Kin
157💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
A commotion behind them, by the roots he'd manipulated earlier, caught Silver's attention. Shit, he cursed silently before turning back to the woman who'd stepped out of the armored truck. Despite the situation, Silver felt his muscles twitch in longing for a moment, but he shrugged off the demands of his smaller head. "Yeah, I got it, slow your roll," he muttered, moving to uncuff her.

"So who're you, anyways? Can you fly, or do you need to ride with me?" He asked, his gaze sweeping the woman's figure, though Silver raised his eyes to meet hers quickly. He was here on business, after all. "Also..." he motioned with his head towards the group of approaching students, and followed it with a grand sweeping gesture at the numerous clones surrounding them. "I brought friends, but we're not really on good terms at the moment -" bringing his hands closer together, as if giving an invisible object to the woman, Silver quirked an eyebrow and asked, "- are you partial to parties, or do you want to find somewhere quieter?"

The dog, seemingly by some unspoken command, growled threateningly at the illusory clones as it backed up defensively to block the woman from them, while giving her the option of climbing aboard. I wouldn't mind sticking around to have some fun, but the mission... he wondered quietly, eyeing the woman and awaiting her response. "I was sent by a friend to retrieve you, so we shouldn't be too long," he added, splaying his hands out in a "what can you do?" fashion.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
23⚔️
From the clutches of the smoke I watched a root overturn the truck and loose the woman. She befell into the arms of a stranger. Ray and Don stood outside the smoke watching. She asks to be uncuffed, and my defensive instinct kicked in.

"Stop right there!" I say holding out my hand and using the demon force to restrict the man's movement before he could uncuff her.

"You have no idea if she is on our side or not. Don't be so hasty. After all she is wanted by 5 finger. What do you have to say about this woman?" As I say this I remove myself from the smoke, still in my 2 piece attire. Just as I was about to engage further. The unfinished business from the wreck impaled and all called out. Fruitless words but the response was an array of clones appearing throughout the area. I shook my head. I thought to myself. "I knew I should have killed him when I had the chance".

With one clone behind me and another in front, still controlling the man's hand restricting him from uncuffing the woman. I would take hold of the guard rail using my free hand to gesture. I broke it in two and flung each piece right at the head of the clones. Surely they'd disperse on contact.

"Before I free you woman. Enlighten us on the nature of the relationship between you and Mr. 5. He sent me specifically to retrieve you, this guy was I am assuming an insurance policy to make sure you were delivered. This is unsettling with me, are you friend or foe to me?"

I would turn to Don and Ray and speak once more. "Go rendezvous with the others at choke point echo." They would nod there head and traverse back into the wood line.

-Interrupting Silver's post to free the woman, by taking control of him using my quirk and title.
-Sent 2/50 NPC's off panel to go join the others, should i survive this part of the event they will be used then. Not using them during this part
-Clones Defeated: 2 [C15, E15]
-Final Position: E15
-Cards used: 1 SPRT/2 ATK
-Current Deck: 1ATK | 2BLK | 2DGD | 4SPT
Quirk Name: Split Quirk Type: Transformation Quirk Level: Basic Quirk Bonus: When Form 2 is Active, Passively Grant 1 Bonus Point in the Intelligent Attribute. Grants the Keyword "Immunity", regarding Solid or Liquid Sources, to Split related Style Techniques when Form 2 is Active. Grants the Keyword "Superior Interaction" to All Split Related Style Techniques When Form 3 is Active. Description: When exposed to varying degrees of darkness, the character physicality transforms to model the anatomy of what can be considered demonology. Because the transformation varies due to the amount of darkness, the physical overhaul differs. This transformation is uncontrollable because of this condition; however, it is important to mention that darkness refer any environment where it is devoid of much light. The most prominent ability the character develops occurs after transformation, where they gain telekinetic like abilities. Through generating psionic waves [ which are the color black ] from their body, the character can interact with the outside world around them. Although the abilities originate from the mind, all telekinetic abilities require physical cues such as raising arms or pointing. Quirk Breakdown: ~ Form 1: The character will experience the first and weakest transformation if they are ever within low lighting scenes. Low lighting scenes refer to buildings with dim lighting, caves with dim lighting, alleyways with dim lighting, and similar scenes of that nature. The transformation causes the character’s ears to perk up, like typical elf depiction, and his eyes grow larger and narrower. The hair of the character darkens to a decent brown and their jaw and chin become sharper, almost to a fine point. Form 1 allows the character to utilize their psionic abilities to only affect the environmental objects. Style Techniques are not required, which allows the character to spend simple Battle Cards to accomplish what they desire. If the character chooses to assault anything, then it requires 1 Attack Card. If the character chooses use the environment to block, then it requires 1 Block Card. Any Style Technique used in Form 1 cannot exceed Delta Rank and the damage magnitude will depend on the Intelligent Attribute. ~ Form 2: The character will experience the second transformation, which is deemed the second strongest, whenever night time has embraced the environment. The transformation causes the character’s head to swell, growing larger by 2 inches. The entire body bulks in mass as they grow 1 foot taller and fur grows as if the character was a fine cat. A tail, spiked at the end, grows as the final piece of the transformation. Form 2 allows the character to properly affect not only the environment, but living targets as well. The previous abilities are available: therefore if the character chooses to assault anything, then it requires 1 Attack Card. If the character chooses use the environment to block, then it requires 1 Block Card. Any Style Technique used in Form 2 cannot exceed Beta Rank and the damage magnitude will depend on the Intelligent Attribute. Form 3: The character will transform into the third, strongest, and final form whenever they are exposed to complete and total darkness [ means the environment is devoid of all forms of light ]. The physique becomes a massive, hulking physique standing tall at 7’4” and weighing 350 lbs. They lose their tail, the ears flatten out, and their head becomes an even round shape. The most prominent feature is that the character develops a third eye in the center of their forehead, which allows them to see through the darkness. Their hands and feet become flat and thick, like a gorilla. The prominence of this form is the ability to feed of the darkness around, gaining access to Style Techniques that can boost any numerical value offered in the Role-Play. The Defense Attribute, regardless of the points, behaves as if its the next benchmark of physicality. The previous abilities are still available: therefore if the character chooses to assault anything, then it requires 1 Attack Card. If the character chooses use the environment to block, then it requires 1 Block Card. Any Style Technique used in Form 3 cannot exceed Zeta Rank and the damage magnitude will depend on the Intelligent Attribute. Quirk Drawback(s): ~ Because the character requires darkness to satisfy the condition to transform, if they are ever within an environment where there is too much light [ the environment can be considered bright ] then they cannot transform. In the circumstances that they have transformed, but the environment undergoes a massive change [ such as weather manipulation ] where most of the darkness is dispelled then they will revert back to their human form. In the circumstances that the light is produced, which will naturally dispel the darkness, the character can revert to their previous form dependent on the amount of light source.
5 Meters of Surrounding Light: Doesn't revert the Character to the Previous Form, but prevents them from progressing to the Next Form, only applicable if the character is in Form 1. 10 Meters of Surrounding Light: Reverts the Character to the Previous Form immediately. Only applicable if the character is in Form 1.​

Moderator Notes
Silver is not an NPC. Your Title Only Effects NPCs, therefore it cannot be used on him. Secondly, you cannot use your Quirk on Silver. You are God-Modding if you act as if your attempt is successful. I have said this before as well, but if you intend to use your abilities on a character forcefully then you are engaging them in a battle. There will be no sneaking of the sort, therefore this wouldn't be allowed unless the other RPer accepted it. The last issue is that you aren't even on Silver's block. This entire post has been voided.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
214💸
Kumi
81💴
Trait Points
22⚔️
Awards
Defeated 2 Illusions
------

With the Doctors exclamation of permission Danny sucks in a deep breath, holding it for a moment, he could already feel his nervousness building. Villains, a real fight, his first real act as a hero. It all threatened to overwhelm him for a moment. He let the breath out in a large exhale, feeling some of his hesitation release along with it. He focused on his practical training at Horizon, what Braum and the other teachers had been drilling into them in each class. Keeping his eyes up on the crowd of doppelgangers and the strangers beyond them Danny acted automatically.

He knelt and dropped his backpack in front of himself, pulling on his costume over his existing clothes, no time to discard those just yet he will worry about that later. He also unbuckled his hammer from the bottom of his bag, holding it in his left hand as he stood and activated his quirk.....Although nothing really seemed to change in the boy visually.

You must be registered to see images

Danny looked to his left, at Joseph and Tohru, pausing to gather himself for a moment before he spoke up.

We have to clear a path through them and stop the villains from escaping. Whoever that prisoner is...shes trouble.

Danny then stepped forwards and to his left, moving in front of Joesph as he raised his right hand towards the copy man directly in front of him. Spending an attack card Danny released two bolts of psionic energy from his hand, splitting the attack up into two beams each 1m in length and 0.5m in width. The first raced out and struck the first copy in the chest, with the second flying through the now empty space and striking the second copy that was behind the first. The concussive force easily dispersing the illusions as a duo of low booms rang through the battlefield. Danny's tense muscles relaxed slightly at the success, his quirk training had paid off.

Danny's stats & Cards

Power: 2
Intelligent: 5
Defense: 1
Agility: 2
Dexterity: 2
Technique: 2

3 Attack Cards (1 used)
1 Block Cards
3 Dodge Cards
5 Support Cards (2 Occupied)

Danny's Style techs

Name: Ecto-Blast
Quirk Name: Marrow
Type: Offensive | Defensive
Scale: 10-20 Meters in Diameter
Description: The character releases psionic energy for various offensive or defensive purposes in the form of projectiles. The shape manipulation of these projectiles is only limited to the imagination; however, any shape will behave like a concussive force. Whenever impact occurs, a five meter in diameter range is subjected to the concussive force.

Note: The dimensions to the shape manipulation depends on the scaling of the Style Technique and then halved. In the example that the scaling has been determined to be five meters in diameter, then a projectile cannot exceed five meters in a combined width and length.

Note: If the character chooses to release multiple projectiles, then the damage will split evenly as possible. Even with multiple projectiles, they still cannot exceed the scaling of the technique. Using the example above, two projectiles cannot exceed five meters in their combined width and length.

Danny's Quirk, Costume & Gadget

Costume Name: Fenton Overall
Costume Grade: C
Costume Perk(s):
  • Grants 20% Morale Point Multiplier
Costume Description: The Fenton Overall is the prototype costume made specifically for Danny Fenton. Developed by the third-year student Ekko and oversaw by the head of the Department of Support Dr. Corki, the fabric has been constructed with the DNA belonging to Danny. A skin tight, black bodysuit that features a white collar – belt – gloves and a stylized D emblazoned on the chest of the suit. Because the costume is constructed with the DNA, whenever Danny transforms into their psionic form the costume will transform into a psionic form as well.

Gadget Name: Fenton Swatter
Gadget Grade: C
GadgetPerk(s):
  • The Hammer Possesses Three [3] Health Points. The Pole to the Hammer is 60cm Long and the Hammer Head is 20cm Wide.
  • Marrow Quirk: Whenever the Character Transforms into their Psionic Form, the Hammer will also Transform. During this Form, the Density and/or Mass of the Hammer can be Altered. Changing the Density or Mass Requires 1 Support Card to be Spent, Style Techniques are Not Required.
Gadget Description: Fenton Swatter is a prototype gadget made to supplement Danny close quarter combat, as well employ his unique Martial Arts. Developed by the third-year student Ekko and oversaw by the head of the Department of Support Dr. Coriki, the hammer is small enough to be wielded two handed although it can be done with one hand. The most prominent ability of the hammer is that it was constructed with the DNA of Danny, which allows it to transform into a psionic form whenever Danny transform into his psionic form.

Quirk Type: Transformation
Quirk Level: Basic
Quirk Bonus: Grants the "Immunity" Keyword in Regards to All Status Effects and Quirk Abilities that Target Biological Functions in Mortal Bodies. Transforming into the Psionic Form Requires 2 Support Cards are Spent, No Style Technique Required. From that turn onward, 2 Support Cards are Occupied to Maintain the Transformation.
Description: The character has manifested a unique ability that allows them to transform their physical body into this raw, psionic body of energy. Nothing about the dimensions of the character changes, however they are cannot be governed by the natural laws that reign over earthly bodies. This new psionic form completely overwrites the physique of the character and grants them several new abilities. Despite the character becoming this corporeal form of psionic energy, they aesthetically appear identical to their original form. A prominent ability granted from this transformation is the skill to project psionic energy forward for various offensive and defensive purposes. The strength behind the psionic energy stems from the Intelligent Attribute, however the damage it deals is considered physical.

Quirk Breakdown:

~ Regardless the control the character has achieved when it comes to the Psionic Form, there are abilities immediately granted whenever the form is summoned. The most prominent ability allows them to expel psionic energy as concussive waves of energy. The shape manipulation regarding the psionic energy depends on the character’s imagination. Another prominent ability is the gift of flight because the character’s psionic form can be altered in density, this allows them to affect their weight to achieve a form of levitation. This manipulation of the psionic form extends to the ability to affect the mass of their body, essentially shifting it from its corporeal form to one that is intangible.

~ The Raw, Pure Psionic Form is not governed by natural laws of reality which has grants the character several advantages not privy to ordinary life. The strongest advantage stems from the ”Immunity” keyword, which is against all Status Effects and Quirk Abilities that require the character to possess an mortal body. The character has become above suffering the effects of being set ablaze, poisoned, etc because they lack flesh and the organs necessary to be susceptible. The immortal body the character gains after summoning the psionic form allows them to abandon the need to inhale oxygen, consuming food, or drink water. Truly a powerful transformation, it is not with regulation.

Quirk Drawbacks:

~ Because the transformation involves a psionic form, the character’s mental fortitude determines on the degree of control over the form. This emphasis on mental fortitude translates to a focus on the Intelligent Attribute, which needs to have been broken to even possess the Marrow Quirk. There are Benchmarks belonging to the Intelligent Attribute, which determines the level of control the character has achieved. These abilities can be unlocked whether the benchmark is reached temporarily via boosting or naturally obtained through growth.

Two Point Benchmark: Can Trigger the Transformation.
Three Point Benchmark: Can Maintain the Transformation For Three Consecutive Turns.
Four Point Benchmark: Can Maintain the Transformation For Four Consecutive Turns.
Each Consecutive Benchmark: Can Maintain the Transformation For An Additional Consecutive Turn
~ Whenever the character triggers the transformation it requires an activation fee, otherwise they will fail to summon the form. This activation fee occurs at the end of the transformation, which is determined by the Intelligent Point Benchmark explained above, and will drain the character of points from the Intelligent Attribute. This drain stems from the mental exhaustion the character develops from maintaining a drastic transformation. The amount of drain depends on the level of this Parent Technique.

Quirk Level is Basic: Three Point Reduction in the Intelligent Attribute.
Quirk Level is Intermediate: Two Point Reduction in the Intelligent Attribute.
Quirk Level is Expert: One Point Reduction in the Intelligent Attribute.
~ Maintaining the transformations is extremely taxing on the character, therefore they can consciously deactivate the form. This can potentially save the character from reaching their limits, regarding the form, however this become a critical disadvantage. Deactivating the psionic form, before the drawback triggers, will force the character to go without the form for the remaining turns left in their consecutive turn maintenance. The character will also have to lose 1 Point from the Intelligent Attribute.

An Example: If the character deactivate their form during a three consecutive turn maintenance ( on the turn 2 ), then they will be drained 1 Point and have to wait 1 turn before activating the form again.
------
Start @ E5 > E6 > D6

Defeated Illusion at D7 & D8

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
2,419💸
Kumi
311💴
Trait Points
26⚔️
Status
I repeat once more. All of you are allowed to engage!

Tohru smirked as she heard the words, rolling her head back and loosening up her joints before she was about to engage. She had no idea what her other class mates quirks were but then again they didnt know about hers, and everything would soon be revealed. As they surveyed the scene, Danny quickly changed into some costume while he equipped himself. Tohru felt her dragon spirit grow restless with the opportunity to be unleashed and knew that the time was coming for when her classmates would see her for what she really was. Stepping forwards, the people infront all looked the same, but there was something off about them. She couldn't quite put her finger on it but apart from all being the same person they didnt seem.... real? Almost like copies or not exactly like they were human. It didnt matter, because there was someone who was in need of help, nothing, and no one was going to stop Tohru from getting there to help them.

Leaping forwards to inspected the , unknown to her, illusory clones Tohru wondered why there were so many to guard this van. That was when she turned to see and hear Danny blasting a huge beam forwards.Placing a hand on her chest, she was impressed with the talent the young boy showed.

Tohru Moved from C5 to C6

Kin
1,020💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

“Illusions?” Joseph murmured.

Perhaps instinctually, Joseph crossed pathways with Danny. Perhaps to create disorientation for the adversaries. While doing this, he would scope the situation, taking in the baffling sight. What appeared to be copies of the same individual flooded the other side of the cliff. They seemed to be advancing towards an armored truck that had been overturned onto its side. A woman, bound in handcuffs, stood near a man perched atop a creature that Joseph had never seen before.

“Well then,” he chimed, “When in doubt, seize your way out!”

During his movement, after practically switching places with Danny, Joseph would lean to the side to touch the ground. Overhauling the recently reconstructed pavement, not enough to cause it to disappear, to become this jagged pillar that pierces through the center mass of the illusion [E7] Its travel speed quite fast, the illusion simply dissipated proving to be too fragile against Joseph's overhaul.

Before moving onward, another illusion to the side of him approached, however Joseph was not left unguarded. He quickly dispatched of the adversary, dodging an array of assault before quickly palm thrusting it in the chest [F7]. At the moment connection, the student would deconstruct the illusion into nothing. Only then, he would return back to range and rinse and rinse and repeat with another piercing pillar. [E8]

“That’s three down, doc! Don’t tell me your age’s got you falling behind us upstarts.”

→ Joseph moves from D5 to E5 > E6 > E7 [ 3 SPM in movement ]
→ Free-Form Attack Card Spent x3, 2 Damage for 2 Cards and 1 Card Auto Defeat.
→ Killed Illusions at E7, E8, and F7

Quirk Name: Overhaul
Quirk Type: Emitter
Quirk Bonus: Grants the Keyword "Absolute". Posting this Parent Technique counts as the Quirk being active, this Quirk does not require Style Techniques. The Overhaul Parent Technique Gains the Keyword "Rank vs Rank".
Description: Overhaul grants the user an extremely powerful ability, evident by the power to disassemble and reassemble any solid targets [ that are whole in structure and not grainy or lose ] they touch with their bare hands. The speeds of both disassembling and reassembling is instant, allowing the user to destroy the form of anything or restore the form of anything. The power has no boundaries between the living and non-living, treating both as if they were the same substance. Although, the current mastery prevent the user from reconstructing the living due to their complexity in design. Whenever the Overhaul Process has activated, it gains the keyword "Absolute" which means the power of the overhaul cannot be bypassed or ignored through most means.

Quirk Breakdown:

~ The level of control regarding the quirk is vast. The user can choose how much of a target is deconstructed or reconstructed, as well determine the new shape and form of the reconstruction. At this current level, the user cannot reform multiple targets into a single entity because its proves to be too complicated in design. The most prominent aspect about utilizing this power is that the user only needs one finger to make contact, satisfying the condition to activate the power. The effective zone of the deconstruction and reconstruction abilities only span 10 meters in diameter at the current level of mastery.

~ The Overhaul Parent Technique allows the user to interact with opposing Style Techniques on the Rank vs Rank rubric. In this interaction: if the Parent Technique's Rank is higher than an opposing Style Technique, then the Parent Technique will automatically win regardless of the damage magnitudes. Below in the following excerpt reveals what Rank the Parent Technique theoretically has been assigned:

Quirk Level is Basic: Delta Rank
Quirk Level is Intermediate: Beta Rank
Quirk Level is Expert: Alpha Rank​

Quirk Drawback(s):

~ The power of this quirk requires that contact is established. The effects of the ability are centered on select primary targets and won't extend to secondary ones. For instance, should one choose to reconstruct or deconstruct the ground, this doesn't render those standing above it susceptible to reconstruction or deconstruction. When activating Overhaul with the intent to destroy an target, it requires that 1 Attack Card is spent. Activating Overhaul with the intent to block oncoming damage or effects, then it requires that 1 Block Card is spent.

☼ ATTRIBUTE SECTION ☼

Total Attribute Points: 14
Total Attribute Points Spent: 14

Intelligent: 2
Agility: 3
Dexterity: 3
Technique: 3​

Last edited:
Kin
157💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
Silver expending 1 Support Card. German Shepherd attacking E-13 and F-14, expending one attack card each time.

Silver whistled a command, prompting a German Shepherd and a lab to emerge from nearby brush, ordered to leave hiding and join him along with the dire dog. Back facing the woman, Silver placed a hand against the Shepherd's scruff, and felt his mental map of the dog's biological structure shift to match the real thing. As a sinister smile crept across his face, Silver toyed with the creature's genetic structure. The dog, while flushed with endorphins to block the pain, shuddered and vomited, an acrid iron smell wafting up as blood splattered to the pavement.

Its features shifted, though, and the dog's fur stood on end before seeming to erupt in yellow flashes. Ceaselessly, bright and thin lines of electricity traveled up from the dog's skin out to the ends of its coat in various places, a constant bzzrrrr-zz-zzzrrrt-bzzrrrrzzzzt crackling through the air as the produced lightning sought a target to ground itself with. "Zap Cannon," Silver ordered, pointing to his left. In response, the dog turned its head to face the clone to his left and opened its mouth. A humming sound emanated from it, and the air seemed to vibrate with energy as a ball of lightning coagulated off the end of the dog's tongue. A heartbeat later, the ball of lightning streaked outwards, impacting the clone and dissipating it.

"Again," he ordered, and it launched another of these at the clone ahead of Silver. "Now," he said, turning back to the woman, "I believe we had business..." To her back and right, the other dogs waited to defend against the clones.

Quirk Name: Monster Maker
Quirk Bonus: Grants the "Persist" Bonus Trait. Monster Maker Related Effects Added to the Persist Trait will be Granted the "Absolute" Keyword. Grants the Animal Kingdom Bonus Trait.
Description: The character has manifested the ability to drastically alter the genetic compound of living targets, regardless of their species. Initiating the Mutation process requires physical contact with their hands, the character can cause genetic mutations that remodel the physical and mental composition of the selected targets. These alterations can lead to various biological function, whether positive or negative. The type of alterations cannot create nor destroy life, especially because the scope of the power is to only mutate the targets which requires a base.

Quirk Breakdown:

~ The mutations the character can induce vary in effect and the significance. Anything pertaining to the genetic composition can tamper because of manipulative power of Monster Maker. From organ systems, to hair follicles, to cellular domain, and anything of resemblance – the character possesses no limit regarding what can be effected excluding the Quirk Factor. Any genetic alterations in the Persist Bonus Trait will also have the ”Absolute” keyword unless it encounters other biological manipulating quirks, which would then be able to disable the keyword.

~ When inducing mutations upon themselves or loyal companions, or individuals that are identified as "Follower", then the Persist Bonus Trait triggers. The Role-Player must continuously updates their trait through Custom Submission with a link to either a Crisis, Internal Plot, or Free-Roam Thread that reveals their character mutating a target. They can only exit a thread with three mutations completed.

~ At this current level of mastery, the character is incapable of altering genetics to summon more potential than the target has. To elaborate, the character cannot increase an attribute pass its human cap because that would produce more potential than what they have. Similarity, the character cannot override the fatal flaws of a target however their genetics can rearrange what can be considered their fatal flaws. This same control allows the character to shift what human cap is broken if they possess that natural gift already.

~ Because the mutations can be rewritten, by other biological powers that capable of reshaping the genetic composition, Monster Maker related Style Techniques interact with Opposing Biological Altering Style Techniques on Rank vs Rank rubric. If the Monster Maker Style Technique is higher than an opposing Style Technique, then the Monster Maker Technique will automatically win regardless of the damage magnitudes.

Quirk Drawback(s): The biological alterations remain for the duration of the Real Battle, Weekly Thread, Internal Plot, and/or Crisis Thread. This duration becomes permanent if the targets have been deemed official followers of the character. The duration will cancel if the targets should escape the character's Domain of Absolute Influence. This domain of absolute influence is determined by the Parent Technique Level:

Quirk Level is Basic: 10 Meters in Diameter​
Quirk Level is Intermediate: 20 Meters in Diameter​
Quirk Level is Expert: 30 Meters in Diameter.​

~ The biological structure is not meant to undergo rapid mutation, regardless of the scaling that the character induces. Mutations violate the life that it is inflicted upon ( including the character themselves ), therefore adverse consequences are experienced upon each mutation. Each mutation immediately evokes negative consequences despite the benefits it may have induced. These consequences will be detailed in the Style Techniques, however there are universal side-effects:

Quirk Level is Basic: 3.0 Health Point Reduction​
Quirk Level is Intermediate: 2.0 Health Point Reduction​
Quirk Level is Expert: 1.0 Health Point Reduction​
Lab:
Power - 4 | Defense - 4
Agility - 4 | Dexterity - 4
Intelligence - 4 | Technique - 0
HP - 5
German Shepherd:
Power - 4 | Defense - 4
HP - 2
Dire Dog:
Power - 4 | Defense - 4
HP - 2

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
23⚔️
I spend 1 attack card, attacking the clone in behind me using my demon force. "Guess I am done here. Oi Fodder, you can keep the woman. Tell 5 finger he can kick rocks too. I won't be party to this kidnapping anymore." I then begin to walk away from the clown and the harlot by the crash. I wasn't going to be around when the feds showed up. Ray and Don joined me as we went clone hunting.

-Clones Defeated: 1 [C15]
-Final Position: E15
-Cards used: 1 ATK
-Current Deck: 2ATK | 2BLK | 2DGD | 5SPT
Quirk Name: Split Quirk Type: Transformation Quirk Level: Basic Quirk Bonus: When Form 2 is Active, Passively Grant 1 Bonus Point in the Intelligent Attribute. Grants the Keyword "Immunity", regarding Solid or Liquid Sources, to Split related Style Techniques when Form 2 is Active. Grants the Keyword "Superior Interaction" to All Split Related Style Techniques When Form 3 is Active. Description: When exposed to varying degrees of darkness, the character physicality transforms to model the anatomy of what can be considered demonology. Because the transformation varies due to the amount of darkness, the physical overhaul differs. This transformation is uncontrollable because of this condition; however, it is important to mention that darkness refer any environment where it is devoid of much light. The most prominent ability the character develops occurs after transformation, where they gain telekinetic like abilities. Through generating psionic waves [ which are the color black ] from their body, the character can interact with the outside world around them. Although the abilities originate from the mind, all telekinetic abilities require physical cues such as raising arms or pointing. Quirk Breakdown: ~ Form 1: The character will experience the first and weakest transformation if they are ever within low lighting scenes. Low lighting scenes refer to buildings with dim lighting, caves with dim lighting, alleyways with dim lighting, and similar scenes of that nature. The transformation causes the character’s ears to perk up, like typical elf depiction, and his eyes grow larger and narrower. The hair of the character darkens to a decent brown and their jaw and chin become sharper, almost to a fine point. Form 1 allows the character to utilize their psionic abilities to only affect the environmental objects. Style Techniques are not required, which allows the character to spend simple Battle Cards to accomplish what they desire. If the character chooses to assault anything, then it requires 1 Attack Card. If the character chooses use the environment to block, then it requires 1 Block Card. Any Style Technique used in Form 1 cannot exceed Delta Rank and the damage magnitude will depend on the Intelligent Attribute. ~ Form 2: The character will experience the second transformation, which is deemed the second strongest, whenever night time has embraced the environment. The transformation causes the character’s head to swell, growing larger by 2 inches. The entire body bulks in mass as they grow 1 foot taller and fur grows as if the character was a fine cat. A tail, spiked at the end, grows as the final piece of the transformation. Form 2 allows the character to properly affect not only the environment, but living targets as well. The previous abilities are available: therefore if the character chooses to assault anything, then it requires 1 Attack Card. If the character chooses use the environment to block, then it requires 1 Block Card. Any Style Technique used in Form 2 cannot exceed Beta Rank and the damage magnitude will depend on the Intelligent Attribute. Form 3: The character will transform into the third, strongest, and final form whenever they are exposed to complete and total darkness [ means the environment is devoid of all forms of light ]. The physique becomes a massive, hulking physique standing tall at 7’4” and weighing 350 lbs. They lose their tail, the ears flatten out, and their head becomes an even round shape. The most prominent feature is that the character develops a third eye in the center of their forehead, which allows them to see through the darkness. Their hands and feet become flat and thick, like a gorilla. The prominence of this form is the ability to feed of the darkness around, gaining access to Style Techniques that can boost any numerical value offered in the Role-Play. The Defense Attribute, regardless of the points, behaves as if its the next benchmark of physicality. The previous abilities are still available: therefore if the character chooses to assault anything, then it requires 1 Attack Card. If the character chooses use the environment to block, then it requires 1 Block Card. Any Style Technique used in Form 3 cannot exceed Zeta Rank and the damage magnitude will depend on the Intelligent Attribute. Quirk Drawback(s): ~ Because the character requires darkness to satisfy the condition to transform, if they are ever within an environment where there is too much light [ the environment can be considered bright ] then they cannot transform. In the circumstances that they have transformed, but the environment undergoes a massive change [ such as weather manipulation ] where most of the darkness is dispelled then they will revert back to their human form. In the circumstances that the light is produced, which will naturally dispel the darkness, the character can revert to their previous form dependent on the amount of light source.
5 Meters of Surrounding Light: Doesn't revert the Character to the Previous Form, but prevents them from progressing to the Next Form, only applicable if the character is in Form 1. 10 Meters of Surrounding Light: Reverts the Character to the Previous Form immediately. Only applicable if the character is in Form 1.​

Last edited:

Hokusai

Legendary
Kin
177💸
Kumi
301💴
Trait Points
31⚔️

Let’s see if my old bones still got it…” Corki said as he activated War Mode of ATCC. The Glass Barrier would close in as he controlled it to propel him. “Zoooom!!” he said zipping past his some of his students at high speeds. Once he does, he takes a swift turn downward from Joseph as means to not cause harm to the students with his destructive chair. The Doctor would then release two pressurized wind blasts down one lane of illusions, watching them disperse upon impact [F7-10]. He would then move forward but not before releasing a smaller pressurize water beam to slice immediately through a nearby illusion [G7].

→ Doctor Corki moves from D4 to D5 > D6 > E6 > F6 > F7 [ 7 SPM in movement ]
→ Free-Form Attack Card Spent x2, 2 Wind Blasts Equaling 4 Damage Each
→ Killed Illusions at F8, F9, F10, and G7

Gadget Name: Ultima: ATCC
Gadget Grade: S
Gadget Perk(s):
  • Ultima: ATCC Begins Every Thread in Chair Mechanism Mode. Docile, ATCC Retains Six [6] Health Points and Travels at Three [3] SPM ( 7 SPM During War Mode ). If ATCC is Damaged Beyond Half Its Health Pool, War Mode Cannot Activate.
  • Activating War Mode Requires that 2 Support Cards is Spent. From That Turn Onward, the Spent Support Cards Are Occupied. The Character May Appropriately Spend Attack | Block | Support | and Dodge Cards without Style Techniques
  • War Mode: This Mode's Activation causes the Chair to Undergo a Revamp in Design. Shuffling Through Panels and Gears, the Chair Reconfigures to provide a Glass Barrier, which serves not only as Protection but as the Operating System.
  • Glass Barrier: Serves as the Protection Against Oncoming Damage [ Only Can Block Three Damage Before Breaking ] But More Importantly, It Provides the Operating System to Wield the Weapons Made Available During War Mode.
  • The Weapons: are Turret-Like Extensions that Extend Outward Like Four Spider Legs, fro the Back of the Chair, Stretching for Three Meters in Length. Each Leg Retains Two [2] Health Points Each. Each One is Designed to Utilize a Tech-Trait.
  • Legs: The Top Left Leg Releases Bolts [ or Shrouds Itself ] of Electricity. The Top Right Leg Releases Fire as Streams or Projectiles. The Bottom Left and Right Legs Releases Pressurized Water or Wind as Beams or Projectiles Respectively.
  • During War Mode, ATCC Travels at Seven [7] SPM. The Projectiles Travel at Six [6] SPM. The Projectiles, Beams, or Streams Deal 4 Damage Each ( Unless Multiple were Shot Per Card, Then Damage Splits Evenly ). Travel Distance of Each Attack is Thirty [30] Meters.
Gadget Description: Ultima: ATCC or All-Terrain Combat Chair is a unique invention customized to function as third-dimensional mobility chair for Doctor Corki to command. Primarily used as the doctor’s mean of movement, hence it majority of the time operates as a floating mechanism. Through voice command, and the recognition of the doctor’s voice down to the very decibel, will the chair enter War Mode. This mode grants the doctor complete authorization through panel of button commands that instruct the weaponry built into the chair. Different weaponry are designed into the schematics of the chair, thanks to the ingenious mind that belongs to Doctor Corki.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
2,419💸
Kumi
311💴
Trait Points
26⚔️
Status
Tohru covered her head as Doctor Corki whipped past in his machine, which then attacked the images of the same made. Taking the opportunity of chaos caused by his attack and movements, Tohru slips forwards, tumbling past Danny then straightening upwards to move forwards towards the Van.

Moving from C6 > D6 >D7 (2SPM)'

Moderator Notes
Upon Update, your post has flaws in it causing it to be completely voided. You cannot pass onto a block occupied by a Character which is the case because at the time of this post, Danny is on D6. You will remain on block C6.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
214💸
Kumi
81💴
Trait Points
22⚔️
Awards
Defeated 4 Illusions
------

Seeing the Doctor and Joseph clear away multiple enemies at once Danny was impressed to say the least. He had to push harder or else risk being left behind. Gritting his teeth Danny waded further into the fray, stepping to the side of Tohru the young man raised his hand once again as it began to emit a green glow. Danny once again spent one attack card, splitting his attack into two projectiles. This time he released two crescent shaped bolts of energy that struck the two clones in a line in front of him, each crescent 1m wide and 0.5m tall. Both of the illusions dispersing and leaving Tohru, Joseph, the Doctor and Danny standing in a line facing the wave of enemies without fear.

Noting the enemy to his side Danny activated his phasing, allowing any attack they may throw at him to pass through him without impact. This allowed Danny to keep his attention on the main villains on the other side of the sea of fodder.

Danny's stats & Cards

3 Attack Cards (2 used)
1 Block Cards
3 Dodge Cards
5 Support Cards (3 Occupied)

Danny's Style techs

Description: The character releases psionic energy for various offensive or defensive purposes in the form of projectiles. The shape manipulation of these projectiles is only limited to the imagination; however, any shape will behave like a concussive force. Whenever impact occurs, a five meter in diameter range is subjected to the concussive force.

Note: The dimensions to the shape manipulation depends on the scaling of the Style Technique and then halved. In the example that the scaling has been determined to be five meters in diameter, then a projectile cannot exceed five meters in a combined width and length.

Note: If the character chooses to release multiple projectiles, then the damage will split evenly as possible. Even with multiple projectiles, they still cannot exceed the scaling of the technique. Using the example above, two projectiles cannot exceed five meters in their combined width and length.

Name: Going Ghost!
Type: Supportive
Scale: Self
Description: The character will utilize their ability to manipulate their mass to point of reducing it enough for them to become intangible. This intangibility allows the character to phase through anything of conventional means.

Note: Maintaining this intangible form not only occupies a Support Card, until deactivated, but occupies a Move Slot Per Turn. During this intangible form, the character is unable to spend other cards.

Note: The character can utilize the spent Support Card to serve as an official dodge against Offensive and Support Style Techniques. Each time the character phases through something.
------
Start @ D6 > C6 > C7

Defeated Illusion at C7 & C8

Moderator Notes
Upon Update, your post has flaws in it causing it to be completely voided. You cannot pass onto a block occupied by a Character which is the case because you should have not only know this rule but that Zat's Post would be voided for violating the same rule, thus keeping her on C6.

Kin
1,020💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

Narrative Update
→ Part II of Phase II has Began. Below Are the Legend, Directions, and Rules to how Battle Royal Operates:

Legend:
→ The Letter "ill" Refers to Illusions

→ The Letter "Dc" Refers to Doctor Corki. Current Location is D4.
→ The Letter "Jo" Refers to Joseph. Current Location is D5.
→ The Letter "Th" Refers to Tohru. Current Location is C5.
→ The Letter "Dp" Refers to Danny. Current Location is E5.
→ The Letter "Si" Refers to Danny. Current Location is E14.
→ The Letter "Mi" Refers to Minerva. Current Location is D15.

Locations:
→ In Order to Enter Buildings, Normally, You Must Land on the Colored Boxes which serve as Entrance Points.
→ The Brown Blocks = Tree Roots
→ The Blacken Blocks = Holes in the Street
→ The Purple Blocks = The Armory Car

Directions:
This Map Contains ??? Points Total, that Someone Can Theoretically Gain.
Part I's Illusions are worth 1 Point Each.
Role-Players are worth 10 Points Each and More.

Movement on the Map Depends on the Character's Movement SPM and Role.
A Character can move 1 Block Per 1 SPM in their Movement.
A Character CANNOT move onto a block containing a Letter.

The Battle Royal Combat System.
Dependent on the Scaling, Most Attacks Only Travel One Block.
Any Character Can Only Attack to the Left, Right, Above, and Below from them.
Attacks Above 10 Meters is 2 Blocks. Attacks Above 15 Meters is 3 Blocks. Attacks Above 20 Meters is 4 Blocks.
Attacking Buildings Requires a Mega-Move , Therefore Failure to Clearly Label Your Post a Mega-Move will suffer Voids.
Attacking Role-Players will auto trigger a Real Battle ( Separate Thread ) that Must Conclude in the Defeat of Either Party.

The Battle Deck is Activated During this Phase, Therefore Managing the Resource is Important.
Each Part of Phase II ( Besides the First ) will Last 28 Hours.
Part I's Illusions have 2 Health Points and Deal 1.5 Damage Back.
A Character Can Only Spend 3 Cards Per Post. The Deck Refresh Every 2 Part Updates.
Damage is Only Dealt Back if the Character is Next to Them When a Part Update Occurs.

Rules:
→ At the Beginning or Ending of Your Post, You Must Keep an Accurate Detail of the Coordinates of where your Character started for the post, moved to, and ended at. Any letters that are attacked or rescued must also be documented using the coordinates. You Must Also Keep an Accurate Detail of How Many and What Kind of Letters you Defeated or Rescued ( Instead of Attacking a Civilian as a Hero, Your Damage will OOC Save Them [ Just Role-Play like you saving them, not actually attacking them ] ). Failure to follow this arrow head will cause the Staff to disregard whatever isn't documented correctly.

→ And yes, document correctly which means you have to read each other's post. The map will not be updated per post, rather its per part update. This means your actions have to account for the actions of others. Come time to update, whoever is the most recent to mess up will have their post voided. Therefore as a community, if you see a problem. Address it, to make this a smooth process please.​

Narrative Update:
→ The Prisoner has chosen to ignore all your questioning, especially since she is not clued in on your intentions. Even if you were to share them, she would highly doubt them for she holds connection with you whatsoever. Despite this distrust, she uses her Cunning and Charming Personas to convince you that survival at this rate means taking her cuffs off. Your first post much consist of an Attack Card to Free, however an additional Support Card to ensure she is not damaged in the process.

→ The Illusionist is not done just yet. Considering that he is aware when an illusion is defeated, he has created stronger ones to replace them. Marked as the Red Colored "ill" symbol, these illusions have 3 Health Points and Deal 2 Damage Back.

→ Tohru has been damaged by the Illusion currently located in C7. They deal 1.5 Damage but Tohru has 1.0 Damage Shaving, hence only suffers 0.5 Damage Point. Reducing her to 4.5 Health Points. An Additional 5 Fury Counters was gained due to the stressful situation.

→ Minerva has been damaged by the Illusion currently located in E15. They deal 1.5 Damage but Minerva has no Damage Shaving Capabilities, hence reducing him to 1.5 Health Points.

→ Silver's Dog ( Electric Dog ) has been damaged by the Illusion currently located in E15. They deal 1.5 Damage but the Dog has 2.0 Damage Shaving, hence actually does not suffer damage.

→ Minerva has left Big Sur and Began the Crossover to Hollywood B.

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
2,419💸
Kumi
311💴
Trait Points
26⚔️
Status
Tohru was trying to be patient and not jump straight into the frey as she normally would, exercising caution and wisdom. She was about to take a deep breath when the illusion itself threw a punch striking her in her shoulder. The dragon grew restless as she felt her fury grow. Standing there she wondered if he would try it again.
Heros shouls refrain from using violence she had learned, trying to wait till the last chance.

Fury Gained: 15
HP: 8.5

Quirk Name: DragonForce
Quirk Type: Transformation
Quirk Bonus: Posting this Parent Technique counts as the Quirk being Active, Style Techniques Are Not Required. The Character Can Spend Attack, Dodge, or Support Cards When using Any Transformed Anatomy - Style Techniques Not Required.
Description: The character has manifested this unique ability to transform into this majestic creature often referred to as a dragon. Only when overcame with anger can the character transform into this creature from the lore, however the transformation varies because the level of frustration the character can experience varies. Because of the transformations vary, the physical overhaul of the character differs which can impact the capabilities of the character. The most prominent ability from these transformations are the anatomy the character adopts, which can offer plenty of new abilities that are associated with the lore of dragons. A peculiar phenomenon has occurred due to the manifestation of the Quirk, which is the growth of a tail that protrudes from their lower back. Controllable like other appendages, the tail is one meter in length and half a meter in width.

Quirk Breakdown & Drawbacks:

~ These transformations are considered passive, therefore cannot be controlled by the character. The accumulation of anger is documented through a system known as the Fury Counters. When certain thresholds of anger have accumulated, then the transformations to the anatomy will immediately transpire. Anger accumulation only occurs when the character is faced with impeding danger from opposing sources.

~ Impeding danger refers to when the character is being threatened or damaged ( even if the damage is completely shaved ). Threatening experiences refers to circumstances where the character avoided at least one source of damage for the turn, which will increase the anger accumulation by 5 Fury Counters. Whenever successfully damaged by at least one source for the turn, it will increase the anger accumulation by 10 Fury Counters.

10 Fury Counters: Transformation Cannot Occur.
20 Fury Counters: Transformation Cannot Occur.
30 Fury Counters: Will Transform a Set of Limbs. Transformed Limbs Grant +1 Bonus Attribute Point to Power ( Arm Set ) or Agility ( Leg Only ) | Grants +1 Bonus Attribute Point to Defense ( Transformed Limb Experience This ).
40 Fury Counters: Will Transform the Other Set of Limbs. Transformed Limbs Grant +1 Bonus Attribute Point to Power ( Arm Set Only ) or Agility ( Leg Set Only ) | Grants +1 Bonus Attribute Point to Defense ( Transformed Limb Experience This ).
50 Fury Counters: Will Transform the Remaining Body. Grants a Set of Wings that Span 3 Meters Altogether ( The Wing is 1 Meter Specific ) | Grants +1 Bonus Attribute Point to Dexterity and +2 Target Tracking.

~ Any transformations the character develops, before the Fury Counter reaches the fifty-counter threshold, will only convert the character’s exterior to model the scaly anatomy of the dragon. Humanoid in shape, the character has not adopted the true form of the dragon but perfect hybrid blend. Only when the anger accumulation exceeds the 50% threshold, will the character begin to truly develop the characteristics and anatomy of the foretold dragon.

60 Fury Counters: The Character's Physique Doubles in Mass [ Remains Proportionate ]. The Anatomy of the Body has been Granted the "Absolute" Keyword Unless the Character's Fury has been Calmed.
70 Fury Counters: The Character's Physique has Strengthened In Durability. This Durability Enhancement is Represented by the Character's Natural Damage Shaving Capabilities being Granted the "Perfect Damage Shaving" Keyword.
80 Fury Counters: The Character's Physique Triples ( Instead of Doubles ) in Mass [ Remains Proportionate ]. The Scaling of the Body Grants the Character the "Immunity" Keyword Regarding the Following Status Effects: Fire | Burn | Frostbite | Stunning | Acidic
90 Fury Counters: The Character's Physique has Increased in Strength. This Strength Enhancement is Represented by the Character's Strikes, Regardless of its Style Techniques or Free-Form, being Granted the "Raw Power" Keyword.
100 Fury Counters: The Character's Physique Converts to be Identical to the Traditional Model of a Dragon. During this Form, the Power, Defense, Agility, and Dexterity is Raised by An Additional 1 Point.[/hr]

Tohru has not moved again.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
23⚔️
"Damn." I muttered aloud as I was struck by one of the illusions while trying to make sure Ray and Don were good. I would then take hold of the guard rail using my demon force and both of my hand to gesture. I broke it in two and flung each piece right at the head of the clones. Surely they'd disperse on contact.

I would turn to Don and Ray and speak once more.
"Go rendezvous with the others at choke point echo." They would nod there head and traverse back into the wood line. As they departed, I would fortify my position by remaining still and on my guard. My head was beginning to hurt, if I didn't get out of here soon it would be bad.

-Clones Defeated: 3 [C15,C15*,E15]
-Final Position: D15
-Cards used: 2 SPRT
-Current Deck: 2ATK | 2BLK | 2DGD | 3SPT

Moderator Notes
Your Post is Voided because the bulk of it is simply you attacking to defeat the clones. The only problem regarding that attempt is that you spent "Support" Cards instead of Attack Cards. I read your parent technique and it does not allow Free-Form Support Cards to behave as Attack Cards.

Kin
157💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
Electric Dog attacking E-13; Silver attacking D-14 while expending a Support Card, and then a second Support Card; Fire Dog attacking F-14

"Looks like things are getting wild," Silver laughed, pointing at the new clones that had manifest, "Zap Cannon, once again," Silver ordered his dog while indicating the clone to his left. While the sound of charging energy grew from behind him, Silver stepped towards the woman and struck out at her cuffs, destroying them and freeing her. A split second later, the high-pitched thrumming of lightning streaking through the air announced the demise of the clone he'd indicated.

"We should be getting going," Silver said to the woman, distractedly placing a hand on the lab's head while it nuzzled at him affectionately. While he paid the dog no real heed, his mind's map of its biological structure was as clear as ever. While it whined in pain a bit, Silver himself paid no attention and instead focused on his quirk's applications to it. Flames blazed up from the dog's fur, illuminating the area a bit before it turned and growled menacingly at the nearby clones.

"Flamethrower," he called to the dog, indicating the clone to his rear, "Make it quick, we've got somewhere to be." In response, a gout of flame erupted from the dog's mouth, enveloping the clone. As it dissipated, Silver addressed the woman once again repeating himself for clarity, "We should really get going - I've got a drop location set up already, out near the Wharf, and you can decide what to do with yourself once we're free of these... distractions."

Quirk Name: Monster Maker
Quirk Bonus: Grants the "Persist" Bonus Trait. Monster Maker Related Effects Added to the Persist Trait will be Granted the "Absolute" Keyword. Grants the Animal Kingdom Bonus Trait.
Description: The character has manifested the ability to drastically alter the genetic compound of living targets, regardless of their species. Initiating the Mutation process requires physical contact with their hands, the character can cause genetic mutations that remodel the physical and mental composition of the selected targets. These alterations can lead to various biological function, whether positive or negative. The type of alterations cannot create nor destroy life, especially because the scope of the power is to only mutate the targets which requires a base.

Quirk Breakdown:

~ The mutations the character can induce vary in effect and the significance. Anything pertaining to the genetic composition can tamper because of manipulative power of Monster Maker. From organ systems, to hair follicles, to cellular domain, and anything of resemblance – the character possesses no limit regarding what can be effected excluding the Quirk Factor. Any genetic alterations in the Persist Bonus Trait will also have the ”Absolute” keyword unless it encounters other biological manipulating quirks, which would then be able to disable the keyword.

~ When inducing mutations upon themselves or loyal companions, or individuals that are identified as "Follower", then the Persist Bonus Trait triggers. The Role-Player must continuously updates their trait through Custom Submission with a link to either a Crisis, Internal Plot, or Free-Roam Thread that reveals their character mutating a target. They can only exit a thread with three mutations completed.

~ At this current level of mastery, the character is incapable of altering genetics to summon more potential than the target has. To elaborate, the character cannot increase an attribute pass its human cap because that would produce more potential than what they have. Similarity, the character cannot override the fatal flaws of a target however their genetics can rearrange what can be considered their fatal flaws. This same control allows the character to shift what human cap is broken if they possess that natural gift already.

~ Because the mutations can be rewritten, by other biological powers that capable of reshaping the genetic composition, Monster Maker related Style Techniques interact with Opposing Biological Altering Style Techniques on Rank vs Rank rubric. If the Monster Maker Style Technique is higher than an opposing Style Technique, then the Monster Maker Technique will automatically win regardless of the damage magnitudes.

Quirk Drawback(s): The biological alterations remain for the duration of the Real Battle, Weekly Thread, Internal Plot, and/or Crisis Thread. This duration becomes permanent if the targets have been deemed official followers of the character. The duration will cancel if the targets should escape the character's Domain of Absolute Influence. This domain of absolute influence is determined by the Parent Technique Level:

Quirk Level is Basic: 10 Meters in Diameter
Quirk Level is Intermediate: 20 Meters in Diameter
Quirk Level is Expert: 30 Meters in Diameter.

~ The biological structure is not meant to undergo rapid mutation, regardless of the scaling that the character induces. Mutations violate the life that it is inflicted upon ( including the character themselves ), therefore adverse consequences are experienced upon each mutation. Each mutation immediately evokes negative consequences despite the benefits it may have induced. These consequences will be detailed in the Style Techniques, however there are universal side-effects:

Quirk Level is Basic: 3.0 Health Point Reduction
Quirk Level is Intermediate: 2.0 Health Point Reduction
Quirk Level is Expert: 1.0 Health Point Reduction
Fire Lab:
Power - 4 | Defense - 4
HP - 2
German Shepherd:
Power - 4 | Defense - 4
HP - 2
Dire Dog:
Power - 4 | Defense - 4
HP - 2

Moderator Notes
The Instructions clearly AND I MEAN CLEARLY stated you needed to use an Attack Card to Free and then Support Card to ensure damage was not delivered to free the prisoner. You literally attempted, via your wording, that you spent a Support Card to do what the Attack Card ( as instructed ) was meant for. Secondly, you understand that you can only spend 3 Cards Per Turn? You legitimately attempted to spend four cards here. This entire post has been voided.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
214💸
Kumi
81💴
Trait Points
22⚔️
Awards
Defeated 3 Illusions
------

After clearing away some of illusions in front of them, Danny was surprised as more took their place. These ones seemed even more solid and real than the previous batch. Danny raised his hand and released a small concentrated ball of psionic energy at the chest of this new illusion. It detonated with a boom and dispersed the illusion. After doing so Danny stepped forwards into the place it had occupied.

This left Danny surrounded on all sides. In response activated his phasing, allowing any attack they may throw at him to pass through without risk of danger.

Danny's stats & Cards

3 Attack Cards (2 used)
1 Block Cards
3 Dodge Cards
5 Support Cards (3 Occupied)

Danny's Style techs

Name: Going Ghost!
Type: Supportive
Scale: Self
Description: The character will utilize their ability to manipulate their mass to point of reducing it enough for them to become intangible. This intangibility allows the character to phase through anything of conventional means.

Note: Maintaining this intangible form not only occupies a Support Card, until deactivated, but occupies a Move Slot Per Turn. During this intangible form, the character is unable to spend other cards.

Note: The character can utilize the spent Support Card to serve as an official dodge against Offensive and Support Style Techniques. Each time the character phases through something.
------
Start @ D6 > D7

Defeated Illusion at D7

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
23⚔️
Ray and Don had departed into the wood line, in aims to rendezvous with the rest of the militia. Unbeknownst to anyone else in this battlefield, this was my contingency to escape. If things got too much for me to handle, I would have them storm the area and take the fall for me. All 50 of my pawns would sacrifice themselves to protect the king. That was one thing to think about, the other was the blatant opposition in front of me. This stranger and I weren't on the same page in regards to the asset we just received. He was too gullible. But none the less, I worked hard to put myself before this woman. I deserved answers. I would wait until she showed her hand and then capitalize, hopefully she would turn on the naïve fool.

I look around, a bit further to my right and left. Two clones were approaching. "Tch. I can do this all day." I say as I push each of my hands outward, using the demon force to move the air waves at a great volume at the two clones. As the waves collided and caused destruction I thought of one more obstacle. Where was the illusionist. I wanted him to work for me, and if not he had to be dealt with. I began scanning the battlefield looking for him. He couldn't have been too far. I decided to move off to my right and scan the far side of the road.

-Moves Used:
5 Meters of Surrounding Light: Doesn't revert the Character to the Previous Form, but prevents them from progressing to the Next Form, only applicable if the character is in Form 1.​

Name: Crescent Blast 2x
Quirk Name:
Split
Type: Offensive
Scale:
10-15 Meters Forward
Description: The character uses their psionic abilities to focus on the air, that exists in front of them, and then swipes his hand. Gathering and sending the air with the psionic energy, it appears as if a black wave of energy is rushing to slice the opponent. As it travels, it does so in a crescent shaped current of wind.
Note: The amount of crescent shape projectiles that can be made depends on the damage magnitude powering the technique. The damage magnitude must be split evenly as possible
Note: The dimension to the crescent shaped projectiles cannot be less than 1 meter in length and width, but no more than 2 meters in length and width.
-Clones Defeated: 5 [C15,C15*,E15,B15,F15] > *Denotes level 2 illusion
-Final Position: B15
-Cards used: 2 ATK
-Current Deck: 0ATK | 2BLK | 2DGD | 3SPT {Reset after this update} > 3ATK | 2BLK | 2DGD | 5SPT​

Moderator Notes
The second half to this post is voided. You never moved due to your previous post being voided therefore this half no longer has the history needed to be possible.

Joestar

Immortal
Kin
1,509💸
Kumi
21,812💴
Trait Points
16⚔️

Joseph witnessed as more illusions manifested in his vicinity. The phenomenon was eye widening to say the least, but also annoying. As the student sighed from understanding the extent of the situation, it seemed deconstructing the illusions and treading towards the true scene of this commotion was not going to be as easy as he thought. Dodging attacks, Joseph simply tapped it on the chest. Immediately the illusion dispersed as it was deconstructed. He did not stop there, especially because the student believed it would return in a stronger state. This endless game of defeating these worthless clones did not seem pleasing.

Hence why Joseph barreled into the thick of the crowd, tapping another illusion on the way. Losing sight of his cohorts, the student intended to pierce through this mass of illusions to the real culprit. Whatever the reason may be, they did not want anyone reaching that armor truck. That much, Joseph believed to be promised about the current ordeal. As the illusions attacked, the student would perform the necessary dodges as possible. When the window of opportunity arrived and they were near his domain, Joseph tapped the ground one time to reconstruct the asphalt into these jagged pillars. Multiple of them, they ripped through the core regions of the illusions, causing them to disappear, except for one. Proving that some of these illusions were stronger than the others.

→ Joseph moves from E7 to E8 > E9 [ 3 SPM in movement ]
→ Free-Form Attack Card Spent x3, 3 Card Auto Defeat.
→ Killed Illusions at E8, E9, and E10

Quirk Name: Overhaul
Quirk Bonus: Grants the Keyword "Absolute". Posting this Parent Technique counts as the Quirk being active, this Quirk does not require Style Techniques. The Overhaul Parent Technique Gains the Keyword "Rank vs Rank".
Description: Overhaul grants the user an extremely powerful ability, evident by the power to disassemble and reassemble any solid targets [ that are whole in structure and not grainy or lose ] they touch with their bare hands. The speeds of both disassembling and reassembling is instant, allowing the user to destroy the form of anything or restore the form of anything. The power has no boundaries between the living and non-living, treating both as if they were the same substance. Although, the current mastery prevent the user from reconstructing the living due to their complexity in design. Whenever the Overhaul Process has activated, it gains the keyword "Absolute" which means the power of the overhaul cannot be bypassed or ignored through most means.

Quirk Breakdown:

~ The level of control regarding the quirk is vast. The user can choose how much of a target is deconstructed or reconstructed, as well determine the new shape and form of the reconstruction. At this current level, the user cannot reform multiple targets into a single entity because its proves to be too complicated in design. The most prominent aspect about utilizing this power is that the user only needs one finger to make contact, satisfying the condition to activate the power. The effective zone of the deconstruction and reconstruction abilities only span 10 meters in diameter at the current level of mastery.

~ The Overhaul Parent Technique allows the user to interact with opposing Style Techniques on the Rank vs Rank rubric. In this interaction: if the Parent Technique's Rank is higher than an opposing Style Technique, then the Parent Technique will automatically win regardless of the damage magnitudes. Below in the following excerpt reveals what Rank the Parent Technique theoretically has been assigned:

Quirk Level is Basic: Delta Rank
Quirk Level is Intermediate: Beta Rank
Quirk Level is Expert: Alpha Rank​

Quirk Drawback(s):

~ The power of this quirk requires that contact is established. The effects of the ability are centered on select primary targets and won't extend to secondary ones. For instance, should one choose to reconstruct or deconstruct the ground, this doesn't render those standing above it susceptible to reconstruction or deconstruction. When activating Overhaul with the intent to destroy an target, it requires that 1 Attack Card is spent. Activating Overhaul with the intent to block oncoming damage or effects, then it requires that 1 Block Card is spent.

☼ ATTRIBUTE SECTION ☼

Total Attribute Points: 14
Total Attribute Points Spent: 14

Intelligent: 2
Agility: 3
Dexterity: 3
Technique: 3​