Not open for further replies.
Kin
957💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

You must be registered for see images
Big Sur is a rugged stretch of California’s central coast between Carmel and San Simeon. Bordered to the East, by the Santa Lucia Mountains and West of the Pacific Ocean. It is traversed by narrow, 2-lane State Route 1 that is known for winding turns – seaside cliffs – and views of the often-misty coastline. It has been historically known to be closed at times due to numerous landslides in the past, making traveling dangerous. It stretches several miles long with numerous attractions. This long stretch of road will shut down during times of war to serve as a traffic free zone for military personal.​

Crisis Rubric
→ Only the [ Minerva ] Character, the [ Silver ] Character, the [ Danny Phantom ] Character, the [ Tohru Kobayashi ] Character, and the [ ] Character can Post in this Thread. Only Exceptions to this Rule are Characters that Perform a Cross Over.

→ Proper Participation differs amongst roles. For the Minerva and Silver Characters, proper participation is behaving with the intent and attempting to accomplish the intent of seizing and stealing from the Armory Trucks transporting an individual. The coordinations of the Olympus Members have proved outdated except for the individual currently in one of the six trucks.

This objective will only be cleared when Gecko and Silver has freed the prisoner. The choice of turning them into Mr. Five Finger or allowing them to go free will bring certain consequences to unfold in the future. Good and Bad. For a Student? Proper Participation simply involves them defeating villains or rescuing the innocent when mayhem breaks loose.

→ You are free to do whatever you please, however remember your actions have consequences whether they are deemed positive or negative. You Cannot Power-Play, Meta-Game, or God-Mod Professor Corki who is Present when the Thread Opens.​

Objectives
→ The Crisis is Deemed a Story Mode. Although the actions of every individual may warrant negative or positive consequences, there are no definitive method of determining a winner of this Crisis because there is no traditional Win / Lose scenario. Both sides can complete their objective, thus deemed winners. In the circumstance someone is unable to complete their objective will definitely be considered a loser.

→ Part One [1] Phase One will Last 48 Hours unless each character currently in the thread posts, which then an update post may be made earlier than expected. Magnus and Fean are arriving to the district having witnessed the announcement of Tomura and aim to use its inevitable outbreak as distraction. Using this road to reach the real destination, Professor Corki is the chaperone for Joseph, Tohru, and Danny.

→ Each Character Cannot Post More Than Twice Each Phase ( No More than 300 Words Each Post Please ). Heroes should be posting about their travel to the location via school bus ( which is consisting of multiple fodder NPCs whom are peers ).​

Time of Day + Weather Condition
→ Evening, Afternoon [ Clear Skies, 4:00 P.M]​

Last edited:
Kin
147💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
"Reroute block station four, secured and in progress--" the handheld radio spoke, ending its transmission with a short burst of static. Silver smiled coldly, adjusting his grip on the device as he dropped his left arm to rest. The slowly dying afternoon light bathed the precipice upon which he stood in a none-too-harsh yellow light. While the sky was still a bright blue, it was fast approaching dusk and the time to strike was ripening at an astounding rate.

As the radio continued to relay confirmation messages from various stations - their source being a number of Team Rocket members placed in strategic locations to drive traffic coming from a specific direction into a carefully laid-out set of "detours". These members, flown in courtesy of his Father's aid, had been assigned various roles and tasks suited to each "detour" location. A road closed due to maintenance here, a nasty head-on collision clean-up there, and things came together splendidly well.

As the final stations checked in, all six trucks were now set to use one road, while the rest of traffic was quietly rerouted elsewhere as soon as their targets were successfully rerouted. To avoid news coverage should things go poorly, they were further instructed to specifically reroute or delay any public transportation or school-related vehicles in as far from the operation site as possible.

Time's just about nigh, Silver mused in anticipation, right hand raised to cover his mouth. As he did this, his facial features warped and shifted slowly, his facial and body structure morphing dramatically as he assumed an impervious disguise. His shoulder-length red hair darkened to brown as it shortened and spiked out wildly, and his body grew several inches while his mass and musculature increased significantly to what looked like a much more powerful and toned body.

Moderator Notes
The Road was already shut down for this transportation, therefore you Role-Playing being the cause has gotten this post voided. Please, stay in your place as a rather unknown criminal. You don't have the connections you have in America, regardless where you from.

Last edited by a moderator:

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
206💸
Kumi
81💴
Trait Points
22⚔️
Awards
Danny sat on the bus not really paying attention to the world outside that was rolling past, he was focused on his Switch, trying to get a new record in the Home Run contest. He dropped his combo for what felt like the hundredth time and groaned before starting it up again, Tohru was sitting next to him and he was pretending he didn't notice her watching his game out of the corner of her eye. She was a bit of a strange one but she seemed nice enough. Momentarily distracted from his game Danny looked up and around the bus, the Doctor seemed to be fiddling with some gizmo or other mechanical thing near the front.

Turning to his left he noticed another boy looking back at him from across the aisle.

Hey, you're Joseph right?

Danny gave him a friendly smile before continuing.

I think a friend of mine was looking for you earlier, you know Emiya? He was trying to find you before we got split up on the buses.

Danny waited for a bit for Joseph to reply, turning his eyes back to the game but making it clear that he was still listening in case anyone wanted to have a chat. Anything to break up the boring bus ride to wherever they were going.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
2,384💸
Kumi
287💴
Trait Points
26⚔️
Status
After getting on the bus, the teacher that had been assigned to their group was Doctor Corki, the tech savant. Tohru rolled her eyes at the news, wondering if the man would be someone who would constantly talk or let the students do their own thing. One of the students earlier that Tohru had seen was sat beside her as the bus rumbled onwards towards their destination. Pulling out his game machine he began playing again, which Tohru thanked she wouldnt have to talk to during the road trip. Out of the corner of her eye, the flashy colours and animations gleamed at her, almost teasing her. Tohru gritted her teeth, bored out of her mind. She wanted to go fly, stretch her wings and claws.

The Doctor began fiddling with his technology up front as the bus headed towards a long open straight of road, along a mountainside. Roaring from behind them a loud noise from behind the bus raced past them, where Tohru caught only a glimpse. A dark tinted black SUV pulled ahead of them, while all of Tohrus instincts flaired.

Why was she suddenly feeling uncomfortable, and as she looked down, her hands were bunched in a fist.

Hey, you're Joseph right?

I think a friend of mine was looking for you earlier, you know Emiya? He was trying to find you before we got split up on the buses.

The conversation of the student next to her snapped Tohrus mind back to where she was. She couldnt say but something didnt feel right....

Kin
147💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
The six now-secluded trucks were en route following the intended road. At one end of a long stretch, hidden by the bend further inland, was a blockage created to fully stop their quarry. These trucks, lined up one after another and already slowing down out of worry, were forced to come to a full stop as they reached the constructed roadblock. Silver was already on the move, descending to the edge of the forest and close to the caravan in silence.

Only two vehicles remained fully manned, but the fourth in line was the object of all the guards' attention. While they attempted to play it off, they were obviously forming a defensive perimeter. Silver simply chuckled and continued his stealthy advance down the slight slope and through the trees, sidling up against an oak tree and hiding his presence as he observed the targets. Silver's hand went to his side, and his body mutated again - the size he'd gained was redistributed to his back, forming a large lump that then tore through the back of his shirt as two large wings unfolded, and his disguise changed slightly. Nearby, he heard a quiet "Hrm?"

Three Rocket mooks also moved into hiding, seeing that their Young Boss was in position. Before they could begin though, Silver waited for the sound of footsteps nearing the other side of the tree. Giving a quick check to make sure no others were looking, Silver snapped an arm out from the cover of the trees, grabbing the guard and closing his throat up before he could utter a cry. Pulling the weakly struggling body into the copse of trees, Silver released a heavy, shaky breath, raising his eyes to stare up through the branches as the flailing slowed and finally... finally ceased.

Moderator Notes
This Post is voided because you literally found out about the transportation the same day, however you have prepped for the interception on faulty reasoning ( your last post was voided ) and now you have this street preemptive set up? I would have accepted this more if yo have the Preemptive Trait and did this properly. This post is voided as well.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
83💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
23⚔️
Blood spewed from my mouth as the sudan traversed the highway. I coughed and clenched my ribs as the adrenaline subsided. The pain finally caught up to me.

"You okay boss?" Ray asks as he glances out the window periodically. Ray was sharp as a knife when it came to organized crime, he had been in the streets his whole life. On the run his whole life, this heist and sabotage was right up his alley. So when he glanced out the window and saw an inconspicuous vehicle he played it calm. He steadied his speed and continued about his business. The key to getting away with crime was appearing as if you didn't do the crime. He continues to speak.

"Don check on the boss, we have company." The car was unmarked and the license plate didn't appear to be government ran, we continued to travel a few miles as the Santa Lucia mountains came into view. The car was still trailing us. Don opened my shirt and scanned my body for open wounds or bruises. Sure enough that's what he found. My entire rib cage riddled with scars and bruises from my window exit. He presses gently on one spot as he observes my reaction. Don was no medic but he was a drug dealer before he turned his life over to me. I had a contingency in play just in case I wasn't able to sustain these injuries. The contingency was Don. He opened up his coat, revealing what appeared to be pocket like shelves of various drugs and medicine. He reaches for the large cannister near his breast pocket. "Percocets should do the trick" Don muttered after handing me two medium dosage pills and some water. I swallowed the pills and attempted to sit up. This motion made me dizzy, I was showing concussion symptoms. This was probably a result of the car crash, I guess they overdid it.

"Thank you Don, Ray. Is the car still following us?"

"No boss, they turned off headed to the mountains."

"Excellent. Change of plans, follow them. I am curious as to what they are up to. Big Sur isn't exactly a tourist site, especially not with all the landslides that happen."

We picked up speed and drove cautiously in the blind spot of the vehicle, close enough to see the figure or shape but not close enough to have visual confirmation. The car veered off behind a bend in the road. I nod to ray as I dawn my Minerva mask. Ray slows the car to a halt as we pull off to the shoulder. I check my watch and observe the surrounding, today also happened to be the day of transport. Having memorized the coordinate and relevant data associated with such, I recognized where we were. But how did that group know of this. Ray spots a convoy of trucks approaching. A smirk appears on my face, I had a plan. I direct Ray and Don to follow me off road further and into the wood line. We sat and waited as the convoy approached. Then from the shadows I would take control of the sudan via my Demon Force and hurl it at the lead truck. It would move forward along the road, not through the air. So it would appear as if the car just crashed into one of the trucks. The result if unavoided would be a six car pile up. I clench my head as the pain from trauma reminds me of earlier. We continued to observe as Don radiod back with an update to the other group which had assembled in our designated cave.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
878💸
Kumi
70,060💴
Trait Points
13⚔️

Joseph had been lazily reading his Adventure Comics story, another issue of the stories of an upcoming Hero named Superman. Though the stories were more exaggerated than real life, they were entertained him enough to be content. Today however even they didnt work; he and his classmates had a bothersome field trip to undertake and his comics couldn't excite him enough to forget it. Sitting it down, he noticed his classmate playing a game. Curiously, he watched it as he played. The student noticed him and quickly spoke, mentioning Emiya.

"Huh? Oh yeah, yeah, I remember that gu-" Joseph stopped suddenly, noticing a woman in front of him. "Eyyy, sweet thing, what's your name? I'm Joseph Joestar, pleased to meet you," he said, attempting to flirt with the girl in front of him as he spoke, winking and pointing towards her, quickly forgetting about the other student and the man he mentioned.

Kin
957💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

As the elderly man continued to work on a side project of his, he looked up for the first time since leaving campus. “Great Scott…” he said jumping out of his seat and approaching the bus driver. “Excuse me, lad…where exactly are we?!” he said in a slightly panicked voice. The bus driver eyed the old coot. The bus would come to an abrupt stop for a moment as the bus driver turned to look at the startled professor. "What do you mean? There are the directions you gave me to follow right here!” he showed the mapped out path that the doctor gave him. Corki would fix his glasses, looking at the map.

Haha would you look at that…” the old man said. He and the driver had a brief argument as the driver started the bus. Dr. Corki would turn to the students to announce the tragic news. “So…I made a bit of trial and error…we were supposed to be on route to the Biometrics facility…but seems it will be delayed due to some mistakes! Alas, …we shall take a detour…though it will take another hour of driving…so sit tight!” he said going back into his seat.

Part Update: Part II Begins ( Last 48 Hours ):
→ Students must continue to converse with each other, especially after learning that they have been traveling the wrong way this entire time. You guys are trailing the armor cars without knowing it since they are not in sight.

→ The vehicle that Minvera forced to crash into one of the Armor Trucks caused it to dissipate. This revelation reveals there is a Quirk user amongst the transporters and they were utilize an illusion Quirk to mask their true presence. You have alerted them that they have assailants on their trail.

Five Armor Cars remain, however you only have two more shots left before they establish enough distance for you to intercept them via this method. Failure to chase them within the next post will result in them getting away. On Discord, a Roll will be performed for each attempt to intercept ( 1 Attempt Each Post ). The success of the interception will depend on the Intelligent Attribute.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
83💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
23⚔️
"Did you guys see that? The truck vanished, that's peculiar. Tch. Damn heroes always one step ahead. Or so they think." I say while I continue observing the distance between our point and the convoy begins to close. Our window was shrinking, I didn't know what or who was in this convoy but it was important enough to document it in a vault at Horizon. Even more concerning is the fact Mr. 5 Finger wanted whatever or whoever it was.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures, Don, Ray keep an eye on the others. I will take care of this." I move back in the direction we came as swiftly as I could ignoring the immense pain I was in, the convoy still rapidly moving. Once They were within range, meaning before the intersection I would crush a pellet in my hand. This would send me into form 3 and the smoke would spread past the intersection covering this portion of the road. I would thrust my hand downward, using the demon force to push me at top speed towards the direction the convoy was traveling. I would move in an echelon fashion to essentially fly along side the convoy. As I was doing this I would speak out menacingly calling out to the truck nearest to me.

"Stop this truck this instant mortal, or face the wrath of the Demon."

-Attempt 1/2, Post 1/2
-Using title on truck driver to halt the convoy indirectly.
-Used 2 support cards if we are tracking this

Moderator Notes
Because of issue was not nipped in the bud, too much retconning would be necessary to wipe your NPCs from the narrative. You have earned the following trait, Personal Militia.

Personal MilitiaPricing
Personal Militia refers to the character’s uncanny leadership. Whether through fear or respect, the character has showcased themselves as candidate worthy enough to lead the lives of other, even to death if need be.​
Prize Earned​
Trait EffectsRestrictions
Your character will begin with 50 Fodder NPCs with No Attributes, Battles Cards, Items, or Traits. These NPCs automatically have Permanent Damage On, so they can be quite disposable.​
Begin with 50 Fodder NPCs in each Real Battle, Internal Plot, or Crisis​

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
2,384💸
Kumi
287💴
Trait Points
26⚔️
Status
As Danny talked to his friend, his atrention drew to Tohru, as he began to chat with her. Immediately her face began to flush, a tinge of red filling her cheeks as she tried to remain composed.

My name is Tohru, so youre Joeseph huh? Yeah one of your friends was looking for you. Guess he isnt on this bus though huh?

Just as Tohru was feeling comfortable to open up, Doctor Corki had been talking.
Tohru groaned as she overheard the news from Doctor Corki, when they realized that they had been going the wrong way. Truthfully she had zoned out most of the time, half asleep half listening to her music. As she slumped back into her seat, she crossed her arms still eager and waiting to get out of the bus.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
206💸
Kumi
81💴
Trait Points
22⚔️
Awards
Danny turned off his switch and put it away in his bag, he had finally gotten bored on the long bus ride. The entire group of kids groaned as Coriki announced they had been going the wrong way, it felt like they had been stuck in here forever. Danny turned his gaze outside but there was not much to see apart from cliffs, the ocean was on the opposite side of the bus and he didn't have a clear view unfortunately. Turning to Tohru she appeared to only have her eyes closed rather than actually sleeping.

Hey Tohru, I don't think I've seen you use your quirk yet. Are you more of an up close kinda fighter or from range?

Danny just picked the first thing he could think of to talk about, there wasn't much else to do on the bus.
@Zatanna

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
2,384💸
Kumi
287💴
Trait Points
26⚔️
Status
As they traveled on Tohru yawned, there wasnt much fun to be had on the bus and waiting to be let out just prolonged the suffering. As she sat there, she could see out the corner of her eye and feel Danny shuffling un his seat. As he put his game away, he spoke to her asking about her quirk. Truth be told she didnt know much about it and was exploring it each time she used it, having little control or knowledge of how to use it.

Uhhmm hmm. I have something that turns me into a monster. Its almost like a feeling that grows inside me, and the more it grows, the less of myself I become. I guess if we ever have a practical exam you might see it?
What about you?

Speaking of her quirk she could feel the rrstless of her dragon growing, waiting to be unleashed and let out. Its was agony to sit still on this bus as she had to watch the outside world pass.

Kin
147💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
From his position among the trees, Silver bore witness to a cloud of black smoke that enveloped the road ahead of the convoy, followed by what seemed to be a creature... made of the mist? attacking the convoy head-on. Fiver Fingers, upon requesting Silver's help in this matter, had only mentioned there may be help. He hoped that was the case with this individual.

Still, I'm not sure we're not being followed - may as well make sure the coast is clear before I catch up... with this in mind, Silver would reach a hand out to one of the large trees, its trunk thicker around that a person was tall, and felt his mental image of it expand to match the real thing as he did so. With a smirk, he directed the massive tree's roots to grow rapidly, a virtual blade of root carving through the nearby road and sundering it completely.

The earth shuddered and cracked, huge dirt clods and boulders tumbling into the waters below as the root system flailed and shredded the land, preventing traffic from moving either direction. With a satisfied nod, Silver whistled and held his hand out to his nearby dog. The pup wagged its tail in a friendly manner, and willingly nuzzled his hand with its nose.

It whined in pain and fear as Silver worked his will upon it, the creature's body creaking and cracking as it morphed to suit his mental image, though he at least ensured it had a steady supply of endorphins being secreted to keep it conscious and controllable. After a moment, the red-haired youth leapt upon his overgrown mongrel, digging his heel into its side and spurring it on after the smoke he'd seen earlier.

Kin
957💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

The bus full of students continued to soar through the open road, stuck heading to the wrong destination because Big Sur was one way. Doctor Corki continued to float up and down the aisle of the bus, frantically worried about all the fun they were missing not attending NEXT Biometrics. The old-timer wondered why he no longer saw Professor Zilean’s bus moving along. He thought the old sack of potatoes gave their driver the wrong directions, but it was him! Karma at its finest.

“No! No! I am sorry my young ones! By the time, we get to NEXT Biometrics, it will be close…NOOOOO!”

Floating in such a frantic trajectory, it forced the students to duck and weave to keep their heads intact. The thing keeping the Professor Corki from flying out the window were some of the brave students willing to calm down the meltdown this old man was experiencing. Everything would eventually come to a halt when the bus was forced to halt its progression. Massive roots stretched across the damaged cliff-side. What possibly could be the cause of this? Doctor Corki would simmer down, taking deep breaths from being tired out.

Not from movement, since the chair did all that, but from the huffing and puffing. He would float towards the windshield of the buss and readjust his reading glasses. It allowed him to see clearly, which allowed him to acknowledge the situation the group of students and himself found themselves in.

“What could have possibly caused this? Those roots…they look abnormal.”

Meanwhile the illusionary armor cars dissipated as the real truck swerved to not only create distance between this horrendous monster and the drive, but attempts to strike the beast with the back end of the vehicle. The abrupt brake and torque of the armor trucked caused it to flip several times over, eventually landing on its side. Inside the car, the drive was unconscious but alive without fatal injury. The prison laid on their back, hurt from the collision of the crash. She frequently letting out groans of pain. As for the only other accompanying individual, he was struggling to free himself from the weapon lodged into their abdomen. Not massive in diameter, it only being a couple of inches, it posed deadly threat should he move the wrong way.

“Ahh! ****! Wake up…Operative Logan! ****! What the hell was that?”

Part Update: Part III Begins ( Last 48 Hours ):
→ In the First Post, Students Can Exit the Bus and Analyze the Roots. You guys are not aware of whats on the other side, which is the crash site of the Armor Truck. The second post will reveal that when you guys cross, through whatever means made available by the students.

→ Minerva was successful in causing the real armor truck to stop while Silver was capable of creating distance between the approaching heroes. The first post involves both of you individuals finally meeting, while the second post involves you guys breaking through the back doors of the armor truck which will reveal the prisoner. The smoke is still present and has grown to cover 10 meters in diameter, which the truck serving as the epicenter. Minerva only has 1 Pellet left.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
83💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
23⚔️
The truck flipped and skidded, similar to how I fell from the BNN station. The passenger of the truck lied there impaled by a weapon in his abdomen while the driver squirmed frantically calling out for help. I walk up to the driver and grab him by the collar as I speak.

"Here is how you will get to keep your life. Firstly, by whatever method you did the truck gimmick. Duplicate myself three fold and place them outside the smoke. Secondly I want the prisoner out, unlock the back door. Do these and I will not only spare you but change your life for the better. Unless you want to end up like Operative Logan."

I wait a moment allowing the fodder to process my requests before calling out once more.

"Don. Ray collaborate with that other guy, I know he is watching. See if he can help us. If not let's get going. Radio the others tell them shift to rendezvous delta."

Don and Ray would remove themselves from behind the stalker and approach him.

-Attempting to gain control of the illusionary quirk user to make 3 clones of myself and unlock the door so I can get the prisoner.
-2/50 [Ray and Don] are approaching the [Silver] to communicate via proxy for myself

Moderator Notes
The Driver is not the illusionist and considering that the Driver is stuck, you need to free him if you want him to unlock the door.

Kin
147💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
36⚔️
Perched atop his own twisted version of a dire wolf, Silver tried to gauge just what was going on with the truck convoy he'd been sent to hit. Still wreathed in impenetrable black smoke, he could only make out the forms of two individuals moving about - and they seemed to already know he was there. Dammit! he cursed inwardly, narrowing his eyes, So much for intel gathering...

Following a wordless order, the dire dog lurched into motion and padded its way out from under the cover of the treeline to intercept the two moving towards him. "Five sends his regards," Silver said, though he didn't slow his approach despite their potential hostility. This trash couldn't pose a real threat anyways, he thought, hiding his thoughts behind a mask of indifference. "I understand there's a leader among you I'm to work with?"

At the head of the convoy, Silver and the lackeys of this "Minerva" character were arriving just as their leader seemed to be wrapping things up with the truck. "Sorry for the wait," Silver called out, his lack of remorse apparent, "I wanted to keep our backs covered, had to catch up. Are you done yet? Cops aren't likely to leave a devastated road unchecked for long..."

Last edited:
Reactions: Gèckö

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
2,384💸
Kumi
287💴
Trait Points
26⚔️
Status
Being ushered out of the bus, Tohru was curious as to why they were stopping here if they weren't at the field trip location. Corki has mentioned something about the NEXT Biometrics but to be honest if it was just going to a Lab to look at bacteria or things like technology, Tohru didnt mind much if they missed it. Getting out the bus and having free roam was a lot more interesting than being forced to adhere to a tour.

Outside the bus, Tohru stretched her arms above her head as she hmmed her favourite tune. Already she was feeling much more like herself. She didnt hate transport but it was more the fact they were stuck inside there so long going the wrong way that irked her. As she took a breath and looked around however, Tohru furrowed her brow as she saw the desctruction of the road that forced them to stop and exit, as the road was split by a massive root from a nearby grown tree. It didnt look much out of the ordinary bar its massive growth in size, and the fact it had grown through the concrete.

Tohru had heard stories of plants that could grow through concrete and break it apart, but it took years, centuries even for a plant to grow that strong and that big. While the other students were fascinated by it, Tohru quickly and quietly climbed on top. She paused to see if anything would happen, but it was fine. Nothing had changed.

Tohru had formed a hypothesis and ran it by Danny who was really the only person she had talked with.

This tree has grown abnormally large, and broken through the concrete road. Given that this is a danger to cars and transport, if this were accidentally done by a hero, wouldn't there be some hero or police right now to take care of this matter? Another option is that this was done by someone else, who could have potential harm in mind for people travelling along this road. What Im curious about is, if this were done by someone, why arent they around here now? This growth is unnatural to be able to break through the road while the rest of the nature around here has no growth spurts at all.

@Houdinii

Moderator Notes
Tohru Climbing has been Voided, Especially Because On the Other Side is the Collision and somehow She did not witness that. But it does not matter. The second post was dedicated to you all learning anyway.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
206💸
Kumi
81💴
Trait Points
22⚔️
Awards
Danny stretched as he finally got off the bus, shaking his legs awake while he slung his bag over one shoulder. He noticed Tohru make a beeline straight for the straight roots that covered the road, he followed behind her but he was in no hurry himself. As he approached Danny looked back and forth over the scene, the tree roots were massive and broke up the asphalt of the road. That was rapid and powerful growth, no chance of it being natural.

Danny hesitated as Tohru started to examine the roots first, who knows if they were dangerous somehow, they were unusual at the very least. After a moment Danny decided to follow her, standing next to Tohru as he ran his bare hand over thee roots. They appeared normal as far as he could tell, just simply massively oversized.

At that moment Tohru spoke up, sharing her thoughts with Danny. The young man scratched his head as he mulled it over for a moment.

Well a Hero could have done this, and simply been too busy chasing a villain or saving someone to repair it right away. But a Hero is usually more careful with their quirk, containing it and ensuring minimal destruction.

Danny paused for a moment, remembering his conversation with the Hero Leonin on this very topic before he continued.

It seems like these roots were meant as more of a road block than an actual danger, but that implies that someone didn't wish to be followed. Maybe we should ask the Doctor what he thinks?

Danny half turned, looking back towards Coriki before glancing at Tohru again, waiting to see if she agreed with his conclusion.

@Zatanna

Last edited:
Kin
957💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
19⚔️

Joseph stepped off the bus with some annoyance. Today’s field trip had amounted to nothing but a scenic drive, which he could have accomplish without the mandatory aid of Horizon University. To make matters worse, the drive ceased due to some freakishly large roots that seemed to emerge from the pavement. It granted the students some freedom from that prison known as the bus, but the alternative of analyzing roots was not anything better. Walking with his hands behind his head, arms raised to the side as he nonchalantly strolled the side of the roots.

“Soooooo. Seriously? Doctor Corki! Use your chair of doom to cut and burn through?”

Joseph announced his words loud enough for everyone to hear. Purposely done, he wanted to take a jab at the old-timer. There was some genuine interest though. The professor was indeed a mysterious one, especially since the student could not fathom him fighting against villainy. Like what did the old Corki look like? If that chair wasn’t one of doom and death, like how the normal comics tend to exaggerate, then was the old-timer even capable of defending himself? The item specialist! He was always propped up to be the item guy? The nerd of heroes! A crazy picture then entered Joseph that caused him to smile, but ironically stop his thoughts from grilling the old man.

“Should we go through it? With my Quirk, it takes nothing but one touch”

Joseph would run his hand along the roots, waiting for the green light. To be honest, if there was any thought to be had then Joseph would give himself the green light.

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
83💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
23⚔️
The driver was a tree which bore no fruit and you know what happens to dead trees... They get cut down. The driver wasn't the illusionist and the truck obviously had contingencies in play to make it harder to unlock the cage in the back.

I spoke in a chilling tone as I tightened my grip from his collar to his neck. The life dissipating from his body as I pulled him through the shattered glass. I firmly grasped fully, crushing his carotid artery before flinging him behind me and off of the intersection into the wood line. He would more than likely drown in his blood before dying upon impact.

"I guess I will do it myself." I say as I move to the back, the armored door was heavy and would require my demon force. I motion my hands apart from each other to separate the bolts which held the doors on both sides. I would then fling them behind me, lifting the door off the truck and back towards the direction they came from.

As this is happening, Don and Ray were intercepted by the outsider who Mr. 5 finger sent. They would catch him up on my plan before walking to the head of the convoy. The man would call out, informing me that our window was closing. I would respond as I would attempt to remove the prisoner from the back using my demon force. It was a woman. Once I retrieved her body I would use the demon force once more to propel myself out towards the outside group.

"Objective complete, standbye." As I said this and prepared to walk out the smoke, I would fling the truck with the passenger in it back in the direction it came from. This was in aims to not only kill the passenger but create another road block between us and whatever might come after. I would introduce myself to the outsider, while holding the woman in hand.

"The Demon Minerva, and you are?" At this point I was already back in form 1 as the day began to roll into night.

-Attempt to break open back of truck and retrieve prisoner
-Attempt to toss truck in the air to the direction it came from, killing the illusionist and creating another obstacle
-Meeting Silver, Ray and Don

Moderator Notes
The Entire Post was Voided. It was discussed that the Illusionist was need for Phase 2 and you attempted to remove him anyway. This is the punishment for disregarding that discussion.

Reactions: RestlessWretch
Status
Not open for further replies.