1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Mashu Kyrielight
Shielder the Radiant Knight
シールド

“We, the Radiant will never falter to the path of the Malevolent Fallen. We stand firm for the light, for peace, for justice!”

Basic Information

Name: Mashu Kyrielight
Nickname(s): Shielder | Smashu
Clan: Hadou Yuukai

Looks: Mashu is a young woman, standing roughly at the height of five feet, five inches with matching short cut hair, naturally white with a purple tint color. During her time living in Avalon, she would wear simple traditional clothing such as skirts , long tees etc much of that girly stuff but eventually when she was recruited into the CSO she started to wear a lab coat and a more sciency design. In combat however, Mashu wears a full body armor that is lightweight but durable enough to counter basic weaponry. She has a massive tower shield in which she wields perfectly as well with a basic sword strapped towards her left hip.

Personality: Mash is a mysterious, kind-hearted girl. She refers to the higher ups as her senior (先輩, senpai). However, behind that smile belies a deep sorrow and resolve that has accepted her fate as a person with a set life-span since day one. She takes pride in being a member of the Surge Binders, willing to follow the ways of Galahad to the Ends of the time.

Village Info.

Village of Birth: N/A
Faction: Radiant
Village of Alliance: N/A

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: S Class
Specialty: Prana | Taijutsu | Ninjutsu | ZX Buster
Elements: Katon| Suiton| Futon| Raiton| Doton| Prana
Your Ninjutsu: Genjutsu| Taijutsu| Kenjutsu| Ninjutsu| Iryō Ninjutsu| Chakra Sensing| Columbidae Summoning Contract| Omage Ryu| Renewal Taekwondo| ZX Buster| Lazy Fist| Surreal Palm

Mashu's Signature Techniques

(Kamei Gigei: Saisho no Inori: Hikaru Aki Hasira) Command Art: First Prayer: Shining Autumn Pillar
Type: Offense/Supplementary/Defense
Range: Self
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The first of the “Prayer” series of the Command Arts, Hikaru Aki Hashira, often called “Aki-gamae (autumn stance)” by its users, is a Kenjutsu stance instead of an actual attack. It is a variation of the Waki-gamae in that the user holds their blade at waist level, parallel to the ground, whether in its scabbard or not, a position best suited for quick-draw strikes. The user focuses their chakra throughout their entire body in a steady stream while in this stance, increasing their speed and strength by 25%. This increase in ability comes about from the chakra augmenting the muscles naturally, instead of forcefully, essentially putting the body in a natural “peak” condition. This chakra also coats the user’s blade and allows the counter-offensive nature of Aki come through. Whether sheathed or not, the user can swing their blade and dispel an incoming attack by disrupting it, allowing the user to protect themselves and then counter-attack. The method of blocking attacks is based upon the concept of an immovable pillar.
*The First Prayer can only shield the user from attacks of an equal or lower rank.
*Blocking an attack counts against one of the three allotted moves in a turn.
(Kamei Gigei: Fukutsu no Inori: Gokumonken) Command Art: Prayer of Fortitude: Prison Gate Sword
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Self
Chakra: 20
Description: A refinement of the First Prayer: Hikaru Aki Hasira, this technique expands the ability of the First Prayer. Where as Shinning Autumn Pillar is locked only to the user’s weapon, and forces them to stand in a specific stance, this technique turns it into a full on “Mode”, covering the entirety of the user’s body and thoroughly saturating it with the same effect; This allows the user to fight unhindered by having to remain in one stance, while also allowing the effects of the First Prayer to extend to their entire body. Besides this saturation, Gokumonken provides one extra effect: techniques that would be destroyed by the First Prayer’s effect can instead be reflected back at the opponent, taking the place of the First Prayer’s defensive ability, but still counting as an additional move per turn.
*Cannot be used unless the First Prayer is active.
*Remains active until the First Prayer wears off.
*Can only be used twice in a battle.
*Reflecting attacks back counts as a move per turn, and is bound by the limitations of the First Prayer's abilities of defense.
(Kanki: Kigen no Kamigami) – Surge of Evocation: Era of Gods
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique encompasses the basic applications of the Surge of Evocation. The Surge of Evocation is the usage of Prana in its raw and unrefined form; whatever this Prana touches is transformed into ethereal energy and transported to the Throne. Prana will neutralize and be neutralized by techniques that possess the same amount of chakra. Similarly it will be useless against attacks of greater chakra and will not be weakened by techniques of lower chakra. However when used on living targets this ambient energy will feel extremely frigid to the touch and induce cold burns on contact or even freeze a target solid for higher ranked applications. D to B-Rank uses will inflict cold burns as well as all of the effects of frostbite. A-Rank uses will cause necrosis of the afflicted parts of the body, making them appear dark purple and bruised to signify the death of cells. Affected appendages and organs will cease to function, becoming completely immobile in the case of limbs. S rank uses will freeze the struck targets solid. In the case of Surgebinders, who are immune to all of the above effects, they will be transported to the Throne when struck by the prana of another member of their clan. Era of Gods can be split into three separate applications, all based on the same principle: constructs, armors, and familiars made of prana energy.

Pride of Gilgamesh – Gates of Babylon
The Pride of Gilgamesh allows the user to produce Prana either from the user’s body or on the battlefield. The Prana can only be manifested within short-range of the opponent if the user is also within that range, in which it must be created a minimum of one meter away. This restriction does not apply if the user chooses to release the Prana from their body, rather than manifest it away from themselves. The energy can be released from the body via various hand signs depending on the user's rank in the clan. This can be done to generate constructs bound only by the rank of technique used and one’s imagination; alternatively the user can simplify the application by creating streams, waves, and constructs of Prana. Manifested Prana is capable of taking solid form, granting tangibility at the user’s volition. Non-projectile uses of this technique are capable of levitating and can be governed through mental commands and a sustained chakra cost. B-Ranks and below are sustained through 5 chakra per turn, A-Ranks and above require 10 chakra per turn. Created constructs will last three turns per usage unless they are prematurely cancelled. S-Rank applications can only be used once every three turns and no Prana in the user’s next turn.

Embrace of Ishtar – Armory of Akkadia
This variant allows the user to manifest armors, auras, and coatings of Prana around their body. This can be used to enshroud a single or multiple body parts in a layer of colored energy. These defenses can be made to fit the body like conventional armors or enveloping it in a formless manner. The first type can be created with additional limbs and appendages such as wings which enable flight. The user can also constantly reshape it and create small-scale weapons from the body of the armor, though at the cost of one of the user's three moves. It should be noted that these constructs remain attached to the main body of the armor and so act as an extension of it. The second type generates a “flowing aura” that appears to flicker like an open flame. This aura is often made as an upwards column that is streamed into the sky with its base remaining around the user. It should be noted that its power is not split or divided as all of the Prana energy is part of one whole. The armors can exhibit tangibility, although this does not hinder the user’s techniques and their passing which can freely move in and out of the armor per the user’s will. B-Rank and below applications require being sustained with 5 chakra per turn while A and S Ranks require 10 chakra per turn. This technique can last a maximum of three turns. S-Rank applications can be used twice per battle. After an S-Rank application expires the user is unable to utilize Prana single turn.

Divinity of Merlin – Garden of Avalon
The Divinity of Merlin allows the user to produce Prana in the same way as the Pride of Gilgamesh and can be shaped in the same way, limited by rank and imagination. However, unlike the Pride of Gilgamesh which creates static constructs the Divinity of Merlin creates constructs imbued with a limited form of sentience – familiars. These familiars can be created anywhere on the battlefield, with the exception of short-range of the opponent unless the user is also within that range; in this case the familiar cannot be created within two meters of the opponent. This restriction does not apply if the user chooses to release the Prana from their body. Familiars are capable of taking numerous shapes, not simply limited to animals. These familiars are also capable of taking solid form at the user’s volition. Familiars are capable of remaining on the battlefield for four turns. B-Ranks and below are sustained through 5 chakra per turn, A-Ranks and above require 10 chakra per turn. S-Rank applications can only be used twice times per battle and no Prana in the user’s next turn.

Note: The upper echelon of the clan (Servants and above) are capable of using this technique without hand signs for B-rank and below. A-rank will require two hand signs and S-rank requires three.
Note: The lower tier clan members (Phantasms to Guardians) will require 5 to 3 hand seals for all ranks, decreasing as they they ascend in rank.

(Kamei Gigei: Ensuizan)Command Art: Circling Water Slash
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 30 (-5 per turn)
Description: A refinement on the Kenjtusu technique (Kamei Gigei: Raijinshō) Command Art: Raijin Rising, which turned the user's blade into a virtual lightning rod for chakra, which allowed them to more easily handle techniques that the swordsman would come against. This technique is activated by focusing more chakra into the user's blade, and then spinning it in a figure eight while the parent technique is active. This technique empowers the abilities of Raijinshō, now allowing it to affect any technique with chakra in it, regardless of its composition (with the exceptions of things like modes, which is obviously illogical), by augmenting the "magnetized" chakra released by said technique. This means Ensuizan allows Raijinsho to affect solid techniques where it didn't before, such as Doton and Ice, as well as having enough force in the "magnetic pull" that it can pull foreign chakra within the user's bodies into the sword itself (such as Genjutsu), though Ensuizan does nothing to negate the abilities of such techniques. A by-product of this technique is that if Raijinshō turns the user's blade into a lightning rod, this turns the user's blade into a divining rod; the sword will gently sway, if allowed, towards the largest source of foreign chakra present on the field; akin to a compass with magnetic north, or a divining rod with water.
Note: This technique makes (Kamei Gigei: Raijinshō) Command Art: Raijin Rising last indefinitely, so long as a -5 chakra cost is payed every turn for technique upkeep.
Note: This technique allows for (Kamei Gigei: Raijinshō) Command Art: Raijin Rising to affect any technique that heads towards the user, and will change the trajectory to the user's blade; however, like the original technique, this does nothing to stop the effects of the techniques that are drawn towards the blade, unless they are dealt with.
Note: User must retain a sword in hand for the technique to remain in effect.

Background Info.

Chapter 1: Birth of a Heroine

“Sometimes people wonder where life would lead them, some wonder if they even worth living for. To me, life is nothing but an expandible set amount of time, slowly ticking down to the day I perish at the hands of another. I will continue to fight no matter what happens to me, for as long as the light prevails!

Born on September 20th, sometime after the end of the of the fourth great ninja war the world had drifted into an era of peace and harmony. The darkness of Kaguya was vanquished and the light spread through the lands. It fit perfectly among the residents of Avalon the holy grounds of the Radiant Faction. A place where peace and prosperity would rule over the lands. Born on that one particular date , was I the first born of the Kyrielight Family. Mashu, a young girl with a bright future ahead of herself, or at least this what I thought. Sheltered by a loving mother and hardworking father - I never had to struggle within this life of mine always being attended to and always given what I want.

It wasn’t as easy as I thought however, considering the fact that I knew outside the holy lands, a blanket of Darkness was beginning to stir up a storm on the forefront of the world. However a young child I am, was naive and oblivious to this and so I did not know any better from the others. Continuing on, it wasn’t till the age of five years that I realized that I had great potential, though that what was told to me. A natural born fighter with a high class mastery of the water element, much like father was. I was sent to the school here in the holy lands, where everything from the shape of ninjutsu to genjutsu was crammed into my brain. I became a warrior , a warrior of the light and as such I will dedicate my power to becoming a great hero one day.

On my day of graduation, the leader of the Hadou Yuukai confronted me, with the promise of power beyond that of my knowledge but I was far to young to understand what he meant. He pressed my hand tightly and whispered “Follow the Light, and ye shall be radiant”. His words echoed within my mind as continued to learn more and more.

I , Mashu now the age of ten was a full fledged knight, or at least a shinobi to the outer words standards. I ventured many lands, ranging from the mountains of the Land of Earth, far beyond to the Seas of the Land of Water. Meeting many people, new cultures and overall a new life ahead of me, but something will always bother me. Yes that old philosophy of mine, that my life can end at any waking moment. Have I gone through enough in my current state to know I have lived through it all? No not even close, and so i seeked out even more adventures eventually stumbling upon the organization known as CSO. This elite group, contained many others like me, people who wanted a purpose.

I remained here for the last eight years now, working with them behind the scenes. I saw many people die, some slaughtered and killed for simple reasons. Some of which I could of stopped but it was out of my reach of the directors did not approve of me. The current disaster however, lead us through a troubling situation where they tampered with the power of Prana. An energy that I have only heard of from folklore but in reality it was real. They tried to claim the power of something called The Grail, a power that was denied for it belonged to the great Knight Galahad. This result in the destruction of the organization, I on the verge of death only wondered...what left is there for me? Am I done here? The light has failed me…

Though a voice rose from the darkness and fully granted me the power I once seeked. Galad, passed his power onto me and thus I was reborn a child of the Hadou Yuukai, my body transcended and went to this new world known only as The Throne. Here I was recovered, healed as though the events before hand never existed. The amount of energy coursing through my body...it was Prana. Galahad and awakened the power inside of me and so I returned to the normal world.

Removing myself of the CSO, I returned back to my home and once I have arrived I remained their now a valiant knight of the light. I will never falter for the light will continue to shine through the darkness no matter where it may hide or run. I am Mashu Kyielight, Servant of the Shield!”

Other Information​

Hadou Yuukai: Mashu is a member of the Hadou Yuukai, a powerful clan of warriors with extraordinary powers after gaining the power from Sir Galahad himself. As one of those members, she wields the special energy known as Prana. This energy that her body acts as door way for it travel between the "The Throne" and the real world flows within her in a vibrant sapphire blue with traces of silver Prana due to her unshakable desire for justice also testament to her actual birth month of September. Mashu is currently a Phantasms among the clan as such can only learn Surge of Evocation of the time being. The Hadou Yuukai however have a passive which plays on the whole concept of Prana. Once a Surge Binder is initiated into the clan, their body essentially becomes an "open doorway" for the ethereal energy. This means that prana energy will constantly enter and exist within their chakra systems and any quantity of foreign chakra or energy inserted into their bodies will immediately be transported to the Throne before they can take effect. Chakra inserted into their bodies for the use of illusions will be absorbed before their induction time is complete, meaning the genjutsu never occurs. However this also means Surgebinders will be incapable of having a Curse Mark or using Sage Mode. It will also become impossible for others to heal them through medical Ninjutsu or transfer chakra to them. If an ally or opponent tries to absorb the chakra of a Surgebinder into their own body, they will instead absorb this ambient Prana energy and be frozen internally. Mashu has an affinity for Prana amd is capable using it with only a single hand seal.

Taijutsu : As a SurgeBinder , Mashu is naturally a well built fighter. She is able to easily out maneuver people; showing an extreme conditioning in her close combat skills. She is considered a Taijutsu Expert, being flexible , agile and light on her feet. She is also a ZX Buster Master and as such she gains all the bonuses of the the fighting style. Shes also a highly skilled swordswoman.

Summoning Companion : Mashu has an affinity for the Columbidae Contract; having signed a contract with them several years in the past. She is accompanied by Agrias Oaks as her personal summon and exists outside of her normal duration.
(Hato-ka Kuchiyose:Aguriasu Ōkusu) Columbidae Summon: Agrias Oaks
Range: N/A
Type: Summon
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: Agrias is the guardian of the Columbidae Contarct. In her dove form, she appears as a regular size dove with yellow plumage. Her only ability in this form is that she can be summoned through use of a piece of special reed grass that grows only in Eden, the realm where the Columbidae reside – using this grass allows her to be summoned at a regular chakra cost, but bypasses summoning ninjutsu, by using chakra to activate the glyphs found inscribed upon the wheat when a tune is blown on it; in essence, Agrias is summoning herself to the Summoner, but using their chakra for the job. As a Human, Agrias is a stunning young woman of 20 years old with long, golden hair that comes down to her hips and amber eyes; she keeps her hair tied back in one large braid, though. She wears a navy trench cloak and a pair of leather breaches, boots, and gauntlets, as well as wearing a steel breastplate, and her personal sword, Save the Queen; she also speaks with a slightly Old-English dialect. In human form, she is capable of using any Kenjutsu and Taijutsu that the summoner can use. As a human, she also gains access to a personal Kenjutsu technique known as “Divine Ruination”, an S-rank technique that fires a helix-shaped shockwave at the enemy (described below).
*Save the Queen can only wielded by Agrias and Columbidae Contract signers; the sword itself is indestructible, but has no special powers.
*Though Agrias has her own Health and Chakra pools, her moves still count towards the summoner’s 3 moves per turn.
*Divine Ruination is a double helix (DNA) shaped, blue shockwave that causes a cross-shaped explosion to occur on impact. When used by Agrias, it is treated as a justu with S-rank power and chakra cost. It reaches up to Mid-range before disappearing and can only be used 3 times.
*Transforming to/from Avian/Human form costs 30 chakra to Agrias and counts as a move and she is always summoned in Avian form.
*Can only be summoned once and lasts for 4 turns.

Chakra Sensor Type : Mashu over the course of her time honed her skill as she is capable of sensing chakra. Her skill is so vast that she activates it passively.

Tools: Mashu has a wide variety of ninja tools in she carries with her at all times. This ranges from kunai, shuriken , flash bombs , smoke bombs , ninja wire and many other basic tools. Along with these tools, she carries more specialized ones such as her special long sword, Camelot to which she has with her at all times strapped either on a belt around her waist or on her back, her medical ninja scroll in which she has a specialized tent made in her own design. She has topography scrolls set ahead of time as well. All her special tools are mentioned below, while its to be noted that all her explosive notes have been replaced with Heavy Artillery Explosive Tags unless stated otherwise.
(Jūhō Kibaku Fuda) Heavy Artillery Exploding Tag
Type: Offensive
Chakra: N/A
Damage: +20 to Explosive Tags
Description: A heavy-duty version of the standard issue paper bomb, this exploding tag has substantially more power than a regular exploding tag, and is generally used in heavy demolition. Other than being .5 inches longer than a regular exploding tag and with the kanji for “erupt” instead of “explode” in the middle, they cannot be discerned from their weaker counterparts at a glance. These exploding tags can be used in place of weaker ones in jutsu involving them.
*In order to use these, it must be mentioned in the user’s bio that they carry this version of the exploding tag – otherwise, the user cannot use these.

(Ani) Brother
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description: Keotsu's legendary blade Mythos has been with him through trials and tribulations of all sorts; and in turn, Keotsu has used his strength to help his friends through their own challenges. The strength Keotsu could offer was always limited, though, as so many of his teachings were made with his own blade in mind. This technique allows others to use Mythos, when they normally could not. Because Mythos is tied to Keotsu's soul, he will perform a small ritual with one that Keotsu is incredibly close to: Keotsu will place Mythos in its entirety atop one of his brothers-in-arms' weapons, and coat it in an incredibly thin layer of the Mythril that Mythos is made of. In this action, Keotsu accepts this person into his soul, marking them as someone of great importance to him. This imparts the weapon with all the abilities of Mythos, except for the ability to change shape, the original ability that Mythos possessed in its form of "Mikomi", long, long ago.
*Note: Cannot be used in battle. The purpose of this technique is to allow others to be able to use Mythos.
*Note: True to the blade, if a piece of Mythos is ever used against Keotsu, this technique will "deactivate", and that person will be as if they could not have used Mythos in the first place.
*Note: Those who Keotsu teaches "Brother" will be able to use (Ten'notsurugi: Mythos, Jinsei no Sāberu) Astrum Sword: Mythos, Vita Saber with all of its abilities, except the ability to change shape.
*Note: Ani-infused weapons do not have to be summoned into battle, and can be carried into battle like a traditional Custom Weapon so long as the user's bio states they carry an Ani-Infused weapon.

(Mugen Ittōryū) Infinite One-Sword Style
Chakra: 40
Description: The user will throw into the air a large container of katana that are wrapped in some sort of cloth or wire in order to bind them for easy travel – while in the air, a seemingly endless number of katana will slide from their casing and scatter all across the battlefield to supply the user with swords to fight with no matter where they are; conversely, the swords can be summoned from scrolls in the same manner as Tenten’s weapons. This technique was created with the belief that a swordsman didn’t need a perfect sword, but rather, the ability to wield any sword with great skill. Each sword has a mechanism built into their hilt that allows only those who know how to use this technique to wield the swords. If someone with no knowledge of how to use this technique attempts to wield one of these blades, needles will extended from the hilt, much like how Samehada does. Due to this, the Infinite One-Sword Style not only assists the swordsman and his allies in battle, but also puts an extreme amount of psychological pressure on the opponent, due to the sheer number of blades.
*Only Musasibou, Akiza, and KeotsuEclipse can teach this.
*Can only be used once per battle.
*Only users of this technique may wield the sword.
Pictures
Theme Song and Background Music

Battles
Won: "The Light Always Wins"
Lost: "Even in Defeat I will stand firm"

“The Light will never fail for as long as we stand!”

Updating :