Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
if you remember marco nullified kizaru's light-based attacks

which are extremely explosive, without Marco receiving any damage.
Yeah, I don't know why I forgot about that. We don't really know the extent of those blue flames of his yet, and we don't know if kuzazu was actually going all out in his attack.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. Most one piece characters have an ace in the hole anyway, so we never know who is going to win :D.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
marco nullified kizarus attacks, kizaru prolly does the same thing against marcos attacks, we know that kizaru is logia user, and we also know that kizarus attacks dont do shit against marco. if not either one of em got haki to supress the other ones powers, its gonna be a looong fight.

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
marco nullified kizarus attacks, kizaru prolly does the same thing against marcos attacks, we know that kizaru is logia user, and we also know that kizarus attacks dont do shit against marco. if not either one of em got haki to supress the other ones powers, its gonna be a looong fight.
marco didn't attacked kizaru yet...
and you r right, 'its gonna be a looong fight'

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
So do people think he has a blue phoenix type fruit? A very rare zoan fruit that can compete with Logia's and powerful Paramecia fruit users is what I really want to see. It totally fits with being worthy of the first mate in the most powerful pirate crew. I'm guessing it's fruit number 3 out of the 5 that grants users the ability to fly?