Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I read chainsawman. I sent believe that girl died so easily after dropping everyone.
Who do you mean you mean the eyepatch chick? Yeah it's crazy after making a friend and lover they die so quickly. It's funny I was feeling bad for the bomb devil after she was killed after she murdered all those people and tried to kill the main guy.

Also the characters themselves are more messed up then the gore of the series.

Seems the main chick that the dude has a crush in is a demon too and seems somehow the chainsaw demon is special and maybe a gate way to hell since all demons are after him.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who do you mean you mean the eyepatch chick? Yeah it's crazy after making a friend and lover they die so quickly. It's funny I was feeling bad for the bomb devil after she was killed after she murdered all those people and tried to kill the main guy.

Also the characters themselves are more messed up then the gore of the series.

Seems the main chick that the dude has a crush in is a demon too and seems somehow the chainsaw demon is special and maybe a gate way to hell since all demons are after him.
Nah I was talking about the bomb devil girl as well, also felt bad when she died.

Havent really looked into the manga just been reading it. Gonna go re read it as o didnt know about demons...

Reactions: Sagebee