Not open for further replies.
Kin
1,212💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
43⚔️

You must be registered for see images
The vast region known as California. The regions differ some much because of the geographical location of the state, which promotes sightings such as deserts or the ocean. You are free to wander anywhere in California and experience the Cali lifestyle, but the only question is what exactly is the Cali lifestyle? What you experience seems to be up to the Gods, but in all honesty, it depends on being in the right time and location. Life is what you make it and now its time you grab it by the collar, force it into submission and make the world know your name. You are beginning to feel confident in your future reign and decided to start the conquest.​

Free-Roam Rubric
→ Characters that are recognized as Villains are required to participate in this thread should they want entry into the [ Rebirth in Mayhem ] Crisis.

→ This Free-Roam is considered apart of the Main Plot, which means this thread is mandatory and important to the Grand Narrative of the Role-Play. Prizes are not guaranteed, however if reward then they would be extraordinary in acquisition.

→ Proper Participation refers to Characters that post at least once with the intentions to commit a crime that will not only establish your dominance, but complete a significant step in achieving whatever ultimate goals you have set for yourself. Worst case scenario, you just want the world to know of your name. Whatever your plan entails, in your post place your bio in one of named locations within the State of California.

→ You are free to do whatever you please, however remember your actions have consequences whether they are deemed positive or negative.

→ Cannot Power-Play, Meta-Game, or God-Mod Any Named NPC. When the Thread Opens, there are no NPCs present.​

Rewards
→ Your Post Can Reward the Following That You Must Choose From: Submit 1 Item | Gain 1 AP | Register as Proper Weekly Participation | Gain 1 Battle Card.​

Time of Day + Weather Condition
→ Evening, Afternoon [ Clear Skies, 3:00 P.M]​

Last edited:

jagged

Kin
118💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Me: "(I cant beleive it, i actually escaped!)"

For over three miles i had been running, riding a wave of urgency and disbelief that i actually escaped from the prison intact. Within a few minutes i ran across a couple walking opposite direction of me, aware of my guard appearance and the fact that i would need a different set of clothes to better blend in, i quickly changed my direction until i stood infront of the couple blocking their way forward.

Me: "Clothes. Off, NOW!"

i wasted no time in brandishing my knife while threatening the couple for their clothes (Specifically the male), the couple eagerly obliged so long as i didnt kill them and, after changing my clothes, made my way down the streets of california dressed in jeans and a T-shirt.

Choice: 1 AP

Last edited by a moderator:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
578💸
Kumi
14,818💴
Trait Points
45⚔️
It was no surprise to me that Rikiel found his way to the Fisherman's Wharf. A haven for the lawless, I knew it was exactly the sort of place a man like him would go. Recently freed from his confines at the Green Street Dolphin prison in the nearby Silicon Valley, he didn't have very many prospects. The psychological portion of Rikiel's file is filled with detail on his past. A downtrodden man, plagued by what he described as luck cursed by the devil itself.

But I know the truth. Rikiel's fate is much greater significance. The research I conducted on all new criminals led me to a discovery that shocked me to my bones, but it added up. I now knew of Rikiel's true heritage, a man who carried the blood of none other than DIO himself. The wielder of a Quirk that was, if I am to be candid, quite terrifying should he make full usage of its power.

I follow him from from the other side of a row of buildings. I catch glances of him every few meters from alleyways and small gaps between them. My costume blends me into the shadows around, maintaining a consistent cover. My eyes dart at the sky above, scanning the windows, and I catch a glimpse of him. Another villain, clad in yellow and white, burst through the pane and landed across from Rikiel, showered in the light of a lamp post.

Donning the name Aurorer, he carries a profound past with this Rikiel. Their partnership in crime crumbled during a botched assassination attempt, and the Aurorer left Rikiel behind for arrest to ensure his own escape. I knew when I tipped him off to Rikiel's freedom from prison, he would attempt to silence his former partner. With a Quirk like his, the Aurorer couldn't afford to let such an enemy walk free.

Their battle begin just about as much as I would expect it to go. The Aurorer directs his arm forward, and several chains of gold emerge from the sides of his wrist. Just as quickly, Rikiel flicks his finger towards his old partner, and a small object shoots from the tips. It tears across the sky at blinding speed, almost too fast for my eyes and surely too fast for the Aurorer. He stands unaware, his chains binding around Rikiel's body. Perhaps he had grown to underestimate his partner in their separation.

The small object darts by the Aurorer's waste, and a glob of blood spurts from his mouth. If he had forgotten about Rikiel's ability, how fearsome it is, he certainly remembered now. He clings to his composure, and focuses on constricting the golden chains around Rikiel, who lets out a choked agonized cry. Rikiel's object spins upward, swirling around Aurorer's face, and his eyes begin to bleed as his eyelids appear to droop shut. He reaches with his free hand, desperately wiping at his face, but I know it's too late. My chance has come.

From the alley, I muster a charge around my finger tips, and finally wave my hand towards the Aurorer. I launch a surge of lightning in the shape of a net at the villain, and his body goes up in smoke. The lightning turns his skin into a layer of semi-melted, scorched flesh, and the chains shatter into dust. The Aurorer collapses, and Rikiel turns toward me.

I emerge from the alley and begin to make my way towards the Aurorer's unconscious body. As I move, Rikiel stands at guard, the object hovering near his face. I can see clearer now that it resembles a small rod-like insect, though it's unlike any I've seen before. I wonder how many of those he can make as I grab the Aurorer's collar with my hand and pull his head off of the ground.

"Who are you?" Rikiel spits.

I look at him once more.

"My name...you may call me Archangel."

It's probably best not to give Rikiel much chance to contemplate my status as friend or foe.

"I know a great deal about you Rikiel. I know that you were imprisoned in the Green Street Dolphin Prison because of this man, the Aurorer's, betrayal. I know that you were born in San Francisco almost 19 years ago, and that great misfortunes plagued you until you were lost in the underbelly of these streets."

Rikiel's face appears to lose some of its tension, but his distrust and confusion is still clear.

"I...knew your father, Rikiel. Quite some time ago. I'm sure he'd have been delighted to meet you, with that fearsome Quirk of yours. Who knew that little rod granted you that terrifying ability to damage your enemies from within by draining their heat."

"I don't think I like how much you know," Rikiel shouts, interrupting.

He assumes a stance indicative that he is preparing to attack, and the rod next to him begins to shake violently.

"I know because I have connections at the prison you were held in, ones that run very deep. I'm also the one that released you. Or perhaps I should say, arranged for your early release."

I glance at the unconscious Aurorer.

"I do not feel quite comfortable revealing my identity yet, but perhaps this will ease your suspicions of me."

Through my contact with the Aurorer's body, I release a larger surge of lightning through his flesh. His skin almost peels off as the last scrap of life ebbs from him, and I release him to collapse face-first on the pavement.

"I felt obligated to help you due to my friendship to your father."

I stand more upright to meet him at eye level better, and approach him as amicably as I can. Once a few feet away, I extend my hand slightly above our waists.

"I would be grateful to have such a powerful Quirk by my side."

Rikiel eyes me once more, and the rod shakes harder than before. I remain unflinching, simply maintaining eye contact, and the rod finally stops, then dissipates. Rikiel extends his hand, shaking my own, and nods.

"I'll be in touch, Rikiel. For now, find yourself somewhere safe to stay. I look forward to working with you again."

🍆 Approved 🍆

Last edited:
Reactions: Gister

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
It was a beautiful afternoon in San Francisco, the sun was out and the sky was perfectly clear. To the civilians of the world, nothing could possibly ruin the moments of this days. By other words, it was perfect. But looming in the shadows like a thief in the night was the plot of the puppet master. Weeks had gone by since my first broadcast on BNN. I had came by daily and projected propaganda in efforts to promote a smear campaign against the hero foundation. And for the most part it was working. The audience I was targeting was receiving my message, and more and more people were attaching themselves to the movement. The train was picking up steam. This was an important parallel to note as in my double life, the demon's complimentary plan had also gained traction. As a media journalist, it was my duty to do leg work in order to get data and information to report on. This was made easy by using my villain personality to gain vital intel on world affairs that a regular civilian could never obtain. I was both my confidential source and whistle blower. It was a great payout, but if I ever was to be found out. The results would be imminent jail time.

I had spent the last several weeks patiently studying the pulse of society. I would walk the streets and listen to the chatter, I would go in bars and see what people were talking about. I was merely waiting for an in route to exploit in order to further my agenda. Then it donned on me, like the horizon on a new day. In order for a lie to work, the liar has to sincerely believe in that lie and never deviate. I would accomplish this by forcing the truth to come about from my lies. Strategic manipulation was the name of the game. If I put certain players in certain places at the right time, perception of said events might cause people to believe the message I wanted them to. Once the world view of heroes shifts, the nature of every day life will as well.
In order to accomplish this I had to prove that the heroes were a faction of fabricated lies, founded on the economic and political of having an opponent. It wasn't a difficult narrative to spin nor to push as it practically wrote itself. The nature of heroes and villains is dichotomous innately. Similar to how medical society thrives on the presence of diseases or the government on poverty. Heroes only exists due to the presence of villains. If I could prove the opposite and that villains are a byproduct of corrupt heroes, society will turn on heroes and be forced to see my perspective on things. I concocted the perfect plan. It began with a simple letter, a simple message with dual purpose. One to build infamy, and the second to alert my associates that it was time to meet up. Earlier that week, I would pick up the pellets Mr. 5 finger constructed for Minerva. I hadn't tested them out yet, but if they did what they were supposed to, it would allow me access to my most powerful form during any given circumstances.

Today was the day to enact the plan. I made my way though the beautiful city, calm and collected as usual. My blonde hair flowing in the wind, catching the luminance within every strand. A perfect day at face value, but mentally I was prepared to go against my core values once more. An integral part of being the composer of reality, was recognizing when to cut certain parts of the composition out. A piece might not always need a string section, and that was evident in the story of today. Paul Richards, a great man and even better co-host would be a causality of the game. {sfx} "Clack" is heard as the camera begins to roll as the broadcast of BNN is displayed over the airwaves. I was my normal self, projecting the usual message to our viewers as usual. But time was dwindling down as the time for action crept up on me. My stomach tensed up as I prepared myself for bloody murder.

"Those damn heroes, wouldn't know integrity if it hit them in the face. heheheh. Am I right Norm?"

"Absolutely Paul. It grinds my gears how they get away with prosecuting villains for using their quirks, but in order to apprehend those villains they have to use their quirks. It is all a shame. I wouldn't put it past them to actually have some villains on their payroll just to boost their media image."
As I said this scratched the outside of my cloak around my arm, in aims to roll a singular pellet down my sleeve and into my palm inconspicuously. My face unwaveringly hold a smirk as Paul continued to speak.

"I'll tell you one thing Norm, the heroes will never have a good image. They can't even do a good job at what they do, so I can't even give them credit there you know?"

"Yea, it is truly a shame." I take a brief pause to yawn, clenching my fist as most people down when they yawn and stretch and immediately a black smog like cloud fills the room. The camera people panic and start to scream as Paul and I get up. The cloud pitch black not allowing light to enter or exit. The screen of every American watching right now would be black. But the sound perfectly clear. Paul would attempt to run off to his left but was met with the hulking presence of the Demon Minerva. I had transformed fully into my form 2, the pellets worked. I had to act fast as I knew I had a limited amount of time. Screams of terror fill the room as I pick up Paul by his neck and crush the wind pipe of the man. As he began to choke on his own blood and tongue debris I would begin to tug with the demon force at his body. This would essentially cause his body to play tug of war with itself. As his head was separated from his neck. I would toss the body out of frame before removing the note from my pocket. I would place the head on the desk right behind the note. With the note in display of the camera it would read once the smog cleared.

Words of wrath wreak havoc upon man, bite your tongue or fear the summit. Where darkness pierces the heavens, you shall find enlightenment.

-The Demon

The next thing that would happen, would be a bit of theatrics on my end. I would take out my phone and hit random keys to simulate dialing someone. Then clearly and loud enough to be heard, I would speak in a menacing and distinct voice apart from Norman's.

"Yea the snitch is dead, and the message is sent. I can't find the other just yet. But I'll call again when I do Lieutenant." I hit another random button to simulate ending the call. I would then walk over to the window and prepare myself for the final scene to this act. The exit, which would require me faking an injury. I swing my hand behind me pushing all of the smoke on this quadrant of the room, but not clearing the camera picture. As this happened I would transform all the way back to my human form. I would then launch myself out the window, aiming to land without severely injuring myself. We were on the second floor, and I aimed to roll down a canopy to brace my fall. Out the window I went and my attire was dirtied and scratched up. I hit the ground and absorb the force. It didn't hurt, but I winced to make it believable. By this time fire trucks, ambulances and police were already on the scene. I lay in the ground awaiting medical attention. Two EMT's approached my body and scooped me up onto a gurney and into the back of the ambulance.

"Mr. Ratri, can you hear me? Everything is going to be fine."

I nod my head deliriously. I glance at a clock in the back of the truck and smirk, the exit wasn't over just yet. {sfx} "BOOOOM"

A massive ford F-150 collides into the side of the ambulance, causing it to spin out and crash into a small brick building. The doors swing open and two goons with assaults rifles and masks pull me out of the ambulance and into the truck. They speed off to the outskirts of San Francisco towards the shore. They were careful to take back roads and avoid all traffic cameras. They would do this to meet up with another all black sudan no tags and tinted windows. They shuffle me into the car and speed off in opposite directions. The drivers of the sudan unmask themselves as I sit up.

"How'd we do boss?" Ray asks. I nod my head in acknowledgement as I speak. "Like clock work. Now let's get to our destination , to prepare for the summit." It was at this point I knew my decision to reveal myself to two of my trusted platoon leaders beforehand was the right call to make. I wouldn't have been able to make this get away without there help. Keeping their trust would be top priority, as they were valued pawns not to get rid of this early. The car drives off as anarchy ensues in downtown.

Final Position: Big Sur in one of many caves within the hillside
Reward: 1 AP

@Lord of Kaos @Joestar

Moderator Notes
The Combination of the Fall and Car Crash has called Deep Tissue Trauma, Resulting in Your Health Points being halved and your Defense Attribute stripped of all perks for the entirety of the Crisis: Rebirth in Mayhem. The Car Crash has also induced severe concussions which has reduced your Intelligent Attribute by One Point for the entirety of the Crisis. All of this can be alleviated should proper treatment be received.

Gister

Legendary
Kin
1,706💸
Kumi
1,136💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
You must be registered to see images

[ Bank of Heroes AVA
Account # 3488294
Checking -4444
$835,883.00
Savings-4443
$418,245.00
Loans/Credit

-$9,348,455 ]

-sigh- ‘...and just when i thought they’d bug off, these assholes come to annoy me again. I gotta practice my quirk to fully grasp it, moreover I cannot seem to get new intel from the Fisherman’s Wharf. I know I paid those assholes. Ever since i left the H.U, i haven’t got any quirk experts to help me. I’ve used my allowance from my parents and now am 9 million in debt. My wealth is slowly but surely going to fly by and my father‘s company keeps annoying the hell outa me. Ugh. So many thoughts I wonder if my boyfriend would help, welp I guess calling Tommy to see if he’s got data on villains is first thing to do right now...of course after these nuisance fck off!’ moving things outa the way as she thought out the situation.

-Knocking on the door goes on endlessly with shouting of 2 police men/ female demanding Fean to open the door.-

“WE ARE COMING IN....3...2..”

In the apartment where Fean hole’d herself up, the expensive of Bodega Bay Lodge campus was easy for her. She was given a place to reside with the fortune she had with her, due to that she was able to learn more about her quirk which she wasn’t able to fully use. Some would question whether she had a quirk but, given she was in-fact missing the ‘extra joint‘, it meant she indeed had an ability. Whenever her hair turned pale white with many colors along with her eyes, she was infact exhibiting features of a quirk. Even when people claimed that it was all she was able to do, she believed in herself and kept on practicing. Now with this predicament, she would hide her McMillan TAC-338* and clean-up the place as she hid things, saying she’d be there in minute.

“2...1!” Suddenly at that very moment she opens the door allowing the officers in before they bashed open into her place. “I am so sorry gentlemen...oops, and ma’am. -haha- how can I help you?”

”Can we coming in? We have some questions for you.” The guy would speak angrily as his female partner crossed her arms. They seemed to have no quirks but, that didn‘t matter as they seemed quite confident in their skills. Suited as actual police, dressed in blue and black with their covers. As she opened the door to allow them inside, she‘d watch them closely. Thinking, ‘...gotta make it quick with them, given I‘ve invited them inside, its best to not allow them to wonder too long inside the apartment’.

“We‘ll got places to be, lol (literally says) so it would be best we get these questions done with.” Saying as she pulled her shoes and prepped herself to go. Never for a moment would she let them out of her sight. The two officers quickly noticed that response of rushing to leave as an act. However, Fean knew too that they had caught on to her games, now as they begun to approach her. She took her lizard and held, which quickly climbed upon her.

[Text from Tommy]— ‘Hey, um I know that I was supposed to tell you about the Cloud hero, am sorry but you need to read the new on what just happened. If anything I’ll be heading to the Fisherman’s Wharf. There seems to be a lot of good information around that area, if I don‘t text ya. Welp I guess I got something good haha’.—

“So listen here missy, we have got reports of your neighbors claiming your experimenting with chemicals that have started to influence their quirks. From the looks of things, you’ve probably gotten rid of them. This is your last warning missy, behave or we will have to remove you from the grounds. Please don’t make us. We got other things to deal with, just do your experiments at an earlier time, ok?”

”Wait. At what time does the this occur?”

”Eh, around 10 o’clock at night. You should know that yourself, we have evidence of you using ‘drugs’ which are experiments that the campus keeps saying, so just behave yourself.”

‘so when am in the bathtub submerged in the water under, without breathing, I can influence others around me. Wait, this doesn’t happen often, but since they said it occurred yesterday. Then, that means my quirk isn’t simply “color display” as others thought HAHA finally. I am starting to understand a bit more of what I can do. Now to meet up with Tommy and see what his talking about. Gosh’. She thought as she nodded.

“OMG! I. Am. So. Sorry. It won’t happen again, let them know. Now if you‘re so kind to follow me out. Please.” with that, Fean go the officers to head out her place as she locked and dashed down stairs. Dress in her short skirt and cheeky outfit, seemly brat-punk mix, she had her lizard as got into her car.

In the evening as Fean arrived to the Fisherman’s Wharf, she’d failed to reach Tommy and had started to worry. ‘God Damnit! If the fool shows up with nothing am dumping him. I can’t waste anymore time now, this place is full of trash-like people.’ as she thought to herself, a man would approach her.

“Hey there missy. Don’t you think you don’t belong down here?” as the middle sized man would speak she would quick execute a fast jab to his air pipe located on his throat and neck at the same time she’d Knee him in the balls. Falling the ground as he tired to recover, she‘d quickly reached to grab a bottle, smashing it upon his head. The man would be knocked out cold. She then would pickpocket the body to find anything useful.
+Knife
+lighter
+Sharp wire
+Some random Keys
+Phone
+Some cash

“I belong wherever I want boy.” Insulting him as she would happily jog off into the night, sudden a cold chill would slip down her spine. She then hides and carefully starts to investigate what was alarming to her. Something or someone was around this place that she has a intuition that danger was close. Hearing the foot steps of the aftermath that had transpired in the alley way. Fean was a in a tight spot. If she made a sound or anything along those lines, she’d be in danger. Holding tight of her lizard she told herself to stay calm. ‘....they don‘t know am here...they don‘t know am here...they don‘t know am here’ as she thought. She’d pick over a little to see.

Watching as the man made contact with another man’s body, touching its head as the flesh started to peel off etc. She was frozen in place, calmly knowing where she had put herself. The thoughts of what would had already been of Tommy ran through her head. ‘OMG! He is probably dead by now, what is gonna happen to me. No, am not weak, my quirk is something I can use now‘. Thinking as she heard him talk,
"I felt obligated to help you due to my friendship to your father. I would be grateful to have such a powerful Quirk by my side. I'll be in touch, Rikiel. For now, find yourself somewhere safe to stay. I look forward to working with you again."

‘am so dead. Dead. D.E.A.D’ if I move a muscle am going be noticed. I am not gonna die here, nah. Sorry Lix, am afraid you’ll have to take it for the team fam’ as she thought looking at her lizard to act as a decoy for her escape. Funny thing, the lizard knew too of the situation and was clearly not willing to be out up for it. Fean moving slowly, she attempted to stealthily move out of the back corner of the alleyway...

——
Reward: Register as a proper weekly Participation.
*Sniper Rifle
@Joestar :: If no reply, I’d assume she’d seen what you did and was successfully able to exit the scene without being noticed.

🍆 Approved 🍆

Vánagandr

Legendary
Kin
354💸
Kumi
9,321💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Awards

Almost a month had passed since the last time I entered Fisherman's Wharf. Since the day Five Fingers one-sidedly instated his tax on me for building the Silver Fang in his territory. Up until that point I had no issues with him. he was a useful tool, but I knew somewhere in the back of my mind that I'd eventually need to either get rid of him completely or have someone take his place. That was a matter for another day though.

The month I spent away as my alter ego Magnus, the photojournalist for the San Francisco Chronicle, doing intensive research on a lead in regards to my sister. A lead to not only sent me out of the country but also had me scouring countries in the Eastern Pacific, and all I got from that was a single name. Noire Snow. Tracking him down lead me right back to where I started. Back to Fisherman's Wharf, and since I've been back I've been going through all of his known associates and beating whatever information I could out of them to no avail-

"OK!" yelled my lastest victim, loud enough to pull me from my thoughts. "I'll talk alright!? I'll tell you everything I know!"

"Really?" I inquired as I twisted the long black claws of my partially transformed arm in his chest. "I thought you didn't know anything when I asked oh so nicely before?"

The man screamed in pain and fruitlessly clawed at my arm. "I lied!" He yelled again. "I don't want to die over this so please I'll talk so just let me go!"

I took a drag of my cigarette and pretended to mull over his words for a bit. "Tell me what I want to know first," I said as I blew smoke into his face, "and then I'll let you go".

"Alright. Alright! Noire used to run with my crew a while ago but nobody knew where he came from," He began. "This isn't the kind of place that cares about digging into people's pasts so we didn't bother him about it. I didn't find out until after but it turns out he's related to some dangerous people who deal in organized crime. Noire ran with us in his spare time but when he was doing a job for his people he got caught by some heroes and was thrown into Silicon Asylum. That's all I know!"

"Really?" I asked menacingly, pressed my claws deeper into his body.

"AAAAAGGGHHH!!!" The man yelled out in pain. "HE GOES BY EXPERION!!"

Finally. It looks like picking these guys off was worth it after all. "I'll send you on your way now. Thanks for the info."

As soon as I finished speaking I slashed my claw through his body. Blood splattered against the wall behind him.

His body slumped to the floor. "Y....You said...you'd let.....me go....."

I removed a piece of cloth from my coat and wiped the blood from my hand as the partial transformation lifted. "And I did."

I threw the cloth behind me and left the alleyway filled with dead bodies. I told him that I'd let him go, and I did. I sent him to meet his friends that had gone to the other side before him. It was the only mercy I could grant him since I couldn't allow anyone who saw my quirk to live.

With my business concluded I decided it was time to return to the Silver Fang. I needed to check on Hati and Skoll, and I also had to begin planning a visit to Silicon Valley. This was the first solid lead I'd had on finding Aurora that actually went somewhere, and I wouldn't allow anything to get in my way from finding this...Experion. Even if it meant breaking into prison and beating whatever information I could from him.

As I made my way through the Wharf my ears picked up rustling from an alleyway, and after stopping to investigate I noticed a young woman with wildly colored hair hiding in the garbage.

"Um...What are you doing?" I asked, genuinely curious.

Reward Choice: Gain 1 Attribute Point
@Rucken

🍆 Approved 🍆

Moderator Notes
Stricken Exact Time References in the Post. The Timeline will dictate the order of things.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,300💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Awards
Reward: 1 Attribute point please.

Location Fisherman Wharf
Azula walked the streets of California, a pair of shades covering her gold eyes. A smirk casually resting on her face. Behind her were two more females, each walking side by side, their names: Ty Lee and Mai. Ty Lee looked left and right gleefully, excited to see a new location, while Mai merely frowned. Each of their personalities were displayed upon their face for the world to see.

Azula came to California in search of her brother, Zuko; and her lazy uncle, Iroh. Father wanted Zuko to return home, by any means necessary. Iroh however, would be dealt with. Father was strict, he forbid Zuko from leaving, and Iroh helped him leave knowing he was to stay put. Azula did not ask why, she merely carried out her father's wishes. Azula manipulated Ty Lee and Mai into coming to America with them.

Azula knew California was a big place after all, and that looking for a specific person here was like finding a needle in a haystack. Instead, she would let Zuko come to her. Zuko was weak, and had a heart of gold so she knew if she caused some mayhem he would show up to stop her, his "honor" would work for her.

"Mai, Ty Lee, you gals hungry? There's a food stand up ahead."

"But Azula, we don't have any American currency, only Yuan. You didn't want us to exchange it for U.S. Dollars.", Said Ty Lee.

"Who said anything about paying for it? We're strong enough to take it."

"I don't really care..", said Mai in a monotone voice.

The three girls walked up to the stand that read "Hot dogs for sale". The man smiled at the three, before shaking his hands to welcome them to his stand.

"Welcome ladies, I've got the goods to satisfy your hunger! We've got hotdogs, corndogs, soft drinks, and candy bars. What will ya be having today?"

"All of it. Now scram before I lose my appetite looking at your god awful face"

The man's cheerful smile faded instantly as he realized he was being robbed. He immediately reached for his cellphone, without a doubt in order to call the police. For he could even unlock it, his body would be shut down, completely paralyzed as Ty Lee struck him several times in rapid succession, hitting his pressure points with each strike.

"Guess the meal is on him today ladies"

Moderator Notes
The Actual Presence of Mai and Ty Lee have been Stricken from the Post. You do not have NPCs of Any Type. Not even Cult Following.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
354💸
Kumi
685💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Awards
The sun was rising over another day, the sky was tinged with orange pink and red as the solar body pierced through the clouds, bathing the cityscape of district zero in a warm glow.

However for one man the warmth of the rays brought no solace, and the light did nothing but illuminate everything he hated about this place. Down there on the streets below the fakes played their games of power and fame, soaking up all the undeserved attention. Stain was sickened by this, his anger bubbled as he looked around for his target.

The catch of the day today was an older hero, he had been a low level professional for many years, apparently, though he had never rose in the ranks and spent his days extorting money from businesses he claimed to protect. His quirk was nothing particularly special, he was capable of emitting very bright light to daze opponents.

Stain was resolved in his course of action, this fraud tainted the name of the hero, and had to be removed immediately. Stain thumbed the guard of his katana, drawing it from his back swiftly as he leapt from the roof. Wind whipped across the many bandages he wore over his tattered outfit as he dropped towards the dimly lit alley and his prey.

Reward: 1 ap

🍆 Approved 🍆

Gister

Legendary
Kin
1,706💸
Kumi
1,136💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
“Um...What are you doing?”

A sudden voice was heard from behind. ‘...wait a min, that sounded close.’ Looking slowly behind her as she thought to herself. The man seemed handsome but a kind of danger loomed around him. Which would easily make any girl wanna open up and let him in. Fean calmly stared at the man as she got her lizard and bowed to him in polite attitude. “I am lost and...I lost my husband somewhere here. These streets are hard for a girl like me, please help me”. Canny as she was, she tested the waters to see if her investigator was as intelligent as she.

Fean could hear that other person was still too focused on the whatever he seemed to had attained. Loyalty? She pondered as she played the victim. Somewhat her hair was starting to turn white as her heartbeat increased and gasping for air was also semi-as on the part.

@Ańbu Juniør

LGeezy

Legendary
Kin
2,687💸
Kumi
14,324💴
Trait Points
43⚔️
"Double Cheeseburger." Tomura answered nonchalantly as he stood leaning with his back to the counter of the Fatburger establishment they had occupied only a few minutes before. He couldn't wait to sink his teeth on the first bite of real food he would've had in a long while.
"Yo, and my friend here wants a double cheeseburger homie! You can make that happen for the free 99 as well right?" Diego laughed as he stood atop the counter looking directly into the cashier's eyes with the point of a knife aimed directly for her trachea.
"Aye, get me a the same thing too, yo. Its been so long since I had a bite to eat, I don't even think I know what real food taste like anymore." Julio said, wiping the blood off his knife that had been freshly used to behead one of the customers.
"Who asked you?" Diego quickly retorted, snapping at Julio.
"I said get me the same thing too. Don't make me kill you too Diego!" Julio said wiping the blood from his knife, as he stepped over the head of the unfortunate person to get in Julio's way.
"I'll fucking kill you first asshole! Come at me, Julio! I bet you won't do a damn thing puto!"
The cousins were already at the ready to kill each other wielding the large kitchen knives in deadly fashion.
"Just get my damn food..." Tomura interjected, which prompted the two to break their stare contest and become docile with one another once again in the presence of Tomura. The twin quirk cousins were completely loyal to Tomura, it was Draven that Tomura had to keep his eye on. The geezer was quite powerful, that much Tomura had come to realize, he didn't know if he
was able to beat him in direct combat as Tomura had witnessed the power of the Vibrate quirk first hand back in the prison. If it weren't for Draven, Tomura would've probably been still incarcerated.
" Hahhahahahaha, you youngins are quite a riot! Hahahaha,!" Draven laughed as he sat with his feet up on a booth taking the causal sip of a soft drink that had been left on the table by someone who had fled the scene when Tomura and his newest members of the League of Villains began ransacking the place.
When the food finally came out with post haste thanks to the influence of Diego and Julio, the four ate heartily, feasting like kings as they gorged themselves on fires, burgers, and sodas.
"So what do you have in mind kid? I'm still trying to figure you out. What do you want to do now that we've regained our freedom."
"What else is there to do? We're gonna continue to show these bastards how fragile this society is. But, we're gonna need more numbers than just the four of us. We have to focus on further increasing our numbers, and to do that. I think I have just the plan. We're going to need to spread our message to the masses who may be unaware of our cause and want to lend a helping hand. What better way then appearing on prime time televison?" Tomura said casually between bites of his burger and fries.
"Mm wid yuh baws, less do it! " Diego said with a mouth full of food.
"I always wanted to be on TV. I hope I can land a big time movie role," Julio said excitedly imagine what it'd be like to be a big time movie star.
"We're gonna need a place to lay low for a while, and I know just the place. I'll take you there kid,. "
After eating their food and leaving the place in shambles, the group was able to obtain a car thanks to Diego and Julio's skills in hot wiring. A life on the streets of LA, had given the two a variety of skills that would prove beneficial to Tomura as he ascended the ladder of the criminal underground.
After several minutes the group appeared at what seemed to be an abandoned warehouse located in Big Sur. As they entered the warehouse, it became clear Draven had made his home in this abandoned warehouse long ago before he was incarcerated. Years of neglect left the place in shambles, but it was a place to lie low while Tomura and his group recuperated and planned for their next endeavor. A few hours later, the group had a concrete plan for breaking into one of the most prominent television broadcasting stations located on in Hollywood Blvd. If there were able to pull it off, Tomura would broadcast his invitation to those across America. Though he knew this would put a target on his back with the hero association, he chose to gamble with the fact he would be so successful in his cause that he would literally have a army at his disposal and the capital needed to sustain it in the days to come. At this point, Tomura had declared war against the heroes of the world and it was a war he planned on winning.

Prize Choice:

Tomura
- Gain 1 AP
Draven - Gain 1 AP

🍆 Approved 🍆

Vánagandr

Legendary
Kin
354💸
Kumi
9,321💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Awards
“Um...What are you doing?”

A sudden voice was heard from behind. ‘...wait a min, that sounded close.’ Looking slowly behind her as she thought to herself. The man seemed handsome but a kind of danger loomed around him. Which would easily make any girl wanna open up and let him in. Fean calmly stared at the man as she got her lizard and bowed to him in polite attitude. “I am lost and...I lost my husband somewhere here. These streets are hard for a girl like me, please help me”. Canny as she was, she tested the waters to see if her investigator was as intelligent as she.

Fean could hear that other person was still too focused on the whatever he seemed to had attained. Loyalty? She pondered as she played the victim. Somewhat her hair was starting to turn white as her heartbeat increased and gasping for air was also semi-as on the part.

@Ańbu Juniør

I immediately became suspicious as soon as she spoke. Lost? Really? Fishermans Wharf was famous for being lawless, and nobody came here unless they intentionally wanted to. It was the kind of place where not even heroes or the police ventured into carelessly, which meant that if she was in District Zero then she'd be a criminal of sorts, or somebody fleeing from the heroes or police at the very least. Still, I had a habit of picking up strays, and while I didn't trust her or believe a word she said, it wouldn't hurt to have someone to kill time with until Hati and Skoll returned.

"Jeg ser," I replied in Danish before correcting myself. "I see."

The changing of her hair's color didn't escape my notice, but I decided not to comment on it.

"My name is Vánagandr, and as you might have been able to tell by my accent I'm Danish." I bowed extravagantly after introducing myself. "I operate a bar by the name of The Silver Fang close to here. Theses streets are dangerous, so would you like to go there?"

I turned from her before she gave her response and began walking in the direction of the bar. It wasn't far, and I reached it relatively quickly from the alleyway the woman was in. I opened the door and invited her in.

• Haha
Kin
198💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
Atop a low-rise building amidst the bustling city, Akimono Gin - Silver - stood with his hands clasped loosely behind his back, left hand held lightly by the wrist using his right. As the hot afternoon sun beat down on his similarly fiery hair, a light wind that channeled itself between the various buildings and up the city streets cooled him. More importantly, it brought with it the sounds of the city. Dogs barking, people arguing, the overall cacophony of car engines and horns as the city went on with its day.

As this orchestra of daily goings-on reached his ears, one anomaly piqued Silver's interest. What seemed to be a concentration of sirens and general chaos, something he hadn't had the opportunity to witness often. Behind him, milling about among the detritus of the uncleaned rooftop, several of Akimono Giovanni's - Silver's father - henchmen stirred as the sound of the sirens reached their ears. "Young Boss, sir," one of the mooks piped up, an obvious anxiety making its presence known in the young man's voice. Despite being a few years older, the thug was entirely deferential in his address to his charge.

"It's nothing," Silver muttered, loud enough for the man to hear and shutting him up. Who'd have the balls to cause a ruckus that big in broad daylight? he wondered, squinting in a vain effort to perceive something he could not. There had been the recent raid of the local Hero Academy, the same one Silver's father had made efforts to enroll him in, among a string of other less notable crimes, but this one seemed to electrify the air even from this distance.

Something might truly be changing once more. The underworld is as fine a tool as any to take what my father could not - to show him I am strong enough, he mused, turning around and glancing over the group of thugs he'd received as "protection" since the last batch had... vacated the occupation. The goons quickly - though not entirely efficiently - stood at attention as soon as they noticed he'd turned around. Dressed in identical black faux-military uniforms, complete with what looked like paperboy's caps and cheesy robbers' masks, the only color besides their natural bodies' was an emblazoned red "R" over the left breast-pocket of each. The clattering of debris being rapidly rehomed stopped after a moment, and they all stood in a rough line before Silver.

In the not-too-distant distance behind Silver, a thunderous crash announced what sounded like a car wreck. While he paid it no mind, Silver's illustrious group of walking, talking punching bags all flinched near-simultaneously. Their varied and over-the-top reactions continued as the city found itself dealing with another new source of chaos. Sighing reservedly, Silver rolled his eyes while turning around, approaching the building's edge once again as the revving of what sounded like an approaching vehicle reached his ears, giving up on his speech.

Rather than approaching their location, the vehicle in question instead sped past, making a beeline away from the chaos further into the city, and out to what seemed only to be dense wildland. Pursing his lips in a tight frown, Silver turned back to the handful of idiots he had at his disposal. "We're going," he curtly ordered, prompting them to jump to action and ready their van. Parked at the exit of a narrow alleyway, only barely large enough for the vehicle to squeeze into, the group piled in through the sliding door, Silver taking a seat behind the front passenger's seat. As the all-black van, similarly decorated with a large red "R" across the solid right side, slowly slipped free of its hiding space, Silver ordered the driver to head out following the F-150 he'd spotted.

"Those signs, by the road?" He jokingly asked and answered himself, "They're just suggestions - no! They're more like bare minimums, you get me?" As he laughed and patted the driver's shoulder, the rest picked up the fact that he was joking and laughed along a bit too energetically. Silver didn't recognize this, though.

Ending up in Big Sur, following Gecko

Taking Item Submition

Last edited:
Reactions: Gèckö

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
578💸
Kumi
14,818💴
Trait Points
45⚔️

The number flashed through my head repeatedly as I walked along the street. The LA air was crisp, the breeze its typical cool. I normally found it soothing but tonight, it did nothing for my nerves. My employment at the Green Street Dolphin prison had begun to slow in the opportunity it previously provided me in the task I inherited from my friend. Thirty-six souls was the first requirement, and although I knew it would be no small order, I hadn't expected how difficult it would be. The lives of thirty-six sinners, the first key to turning humanity into a surefire path to Heaven; I should have expected such a profound reward to require obstacles just as profound.

Was this a test, oh God? It must be. Humanity's path, I suppose, has simply been too far gone. Twisted and wrenched by the spectacle of heroes and villains, broken out of its course by the anvil of sin we forged upon ourselves. Such a degree of correction, to achieve humanity's salvation, would require hardships. Just as His Son endured the greatest hardship, so must we-so must I-for the sake of delivering humanity to Heaven.

Oh, DIO. Why of all people did you have to succumb to the grasp of death? You were truly one of a kind. Even your own flesh and blood, Rikiel, could not capture what made you so extraordinary. He lacked the sheer warmth of your mere presence. Your wisdom blatantly absent from him, a mere crook. One of those sinners. Should I have killed him? Had I let a chance to seize a soul, and thus one more step towards Heaven, slip by by choosing to team with him instead? What would you do, I wonder? Would you be willing to sacrifice your own flesh and blood for the sake of this task?

I must remember the prime numbers. Indivisible by all, and by none. My resolve must be the same. DIO's was, the embodiment of the will needed to do what was necessary, to transcend the realm of humanity. I would do the same.

My thoughts are suddenly broken by a blaring alert from my phone. An attack at the Big News Network broadcast station in LA has filled the media flow with headlines ranging from suspected terrorism to a generic supervillain attack. A news reporter from an rival network rolled off from a teleprompter detailing the attack before footage began rolling on the screen. A menacing voice snarls from within what appears to be a thick smoke, probably the result of some kind of fire, and a handwritten message is sprawled across the screen.

I instantly recognize the voice, the unmistakeable monstrous growl of the villain I met not long prior. The one known as Minerva must have staged this attack. His parting words, a promise of a message to me and the stone being that communed with him, flashed through my mind. The note. A coded message perhaps?

I continue walking, pondering over the words. It must be referring to a location within California, perhaps nearby to the attack. Fear the summit...darkness piercing the heavens... It took me a few moments, but the meaning finally clicked in my head. The summit must refer to the peaks of the Santa Lucia Mountains, the tallest mountains I could think nearby. The numerous caves littered through the mountains were likely the metaphorical darkness, piercing the heavens through their placement in the towering peaks.

With my destination in mind, I took my leave from District Zero to meet Minerva in the caves of the Santa Lucia Mountains marking Big Sur.

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,300💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Awards
Reward: 1 Attribute point please.

Azula walked the streets of California, a pair of shades covering her gold eyes. A smirk casually resting on her face. Behind her were two more females, each walking side by side, their names: Ty Lee and Mai. Ty Lee looked left and right gleefully, excited to see a new location, while Mai merely frowned. Each of their personalities were displayed upon their face for the world to see.

Azula came to California in search of her brother, Zuko; and her lazy uncle, Iroh. Father wanted Zuko to return home, by any means necessary. Iroh however, would be dealt with. Father was strict, he forbid Zuko from leaving, and Iroh helped him leave knowing he was to stay put. Azula did not ask why, she merely carried out her father's wishes. Azula manipulated Ty Lee and Mai into coming to America with them.

Azula knew California was a big place after all, and that looking for a specific person here was like finding a needle in a haystack. Instead, she would let Zuko come to her. Zuko was weak, and had a heart of gold so she knew if she caused some mayhem he would show up to stop her, his "honor" would work for her.

"Mai, Ty Lee, you gals hungry? There's a food stand up ahead."

"But Azula, we don't have any American currency, only Yuan. You didn't want us to exchange it for U.S. Dollars.", Said Ty Lee.

"Who said anything about paying for it? We're strong enough to take it."

"I don't really care..", said Mai in a monotone voice.

The three girls walked up to the stand that read "Hot dogs for sale". The man smiled at the three, before shaking his hands to welcome them to his stand.

"Welcome ladies, I've got the goods to satisfy your hunger! We've got hotdogs, corndogs, soft drinks, and candy bars. What will ya be having today?"

"All of it. Now scram before I lose my appetite looking at your god awful face"

The man's cheerful smile faded instantly as he realized he was being robbed. He immediately reached for his cellphone, without a doubt in order to call the police. For he could even unlock it, his body would be shut down, completely paralyzed as Ty Lee struck him several times in rapid succession, hitting his pressure points with each strike.

"Guess the meal is on him today ladies"
Having secured a meal, or in this case meals, Azula sat down in order to plan her next actions. Acquiring a place to stay would be a necessity, Azula was far too great to be staying on the streets. She briefly paused before coming up with a surefire idea.

"Ladies, let's aquire a hotel room."

"But Azula, how are we gonna afford a hotel? Again, we don't have any money."

"Why pay, when we can get a room for free? Infact, all three of us can have our own rooms."

The gang walked for a few minutes before coming to a stop. Ahead of them was a hotel by the name of "Jagged Inn". It was a hideous building, and if the inside were anything similar to the outside, this was definitely a 1-star place. But as they say, a building to take over I better than no building at all.

"Alright ladies, the plan is simple..."

"We're just gonna bust in, tie everyone up, and take the building for ourselves aren't we?"

"You're smart, this is why I keep you around, Mai. Ty lee, you could learn a thing or two from her."

Ty lee responded with a pout. After a brief countdown, they stormed the front door of the building. Mai immediately located the two guards before they could recognize a threat, then she took them down quickly with well placed daggers, each coated in a toxin that would subdue any that comes across it. Ty Lee got in on the act by cartwheeling over to several people still in the lobby and quickly struck their pressure points causing them to drop almost instantly. Azula turned towards the front door at which they came before locking it.

"Alright, there should be a couple more people in the building. This place is disgusting so I doubt there could be too many people. After you all clear the people out, we're gonna establish this place as our temporary base of operations."

"Do you want them alive?"

"Now Ty Lee, what use do these people have to me alive? A deadman speaks no tales, which means they can't call for help either. Put them down."

Acquired a hideout!
Moderator Notes:
No official hide out secured. This is not how you obtain one.

I was told to edit this post with a location to get my AP.

My location is FISHERMAN WHARF.

I WOULD LIKE 1 AP PLEASE SIR

🍆 Approved 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: Vánagandr

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
958💸
Kumi
107,316💴
Trait Points
44⚔️
"You bumbling idiot! You ruin everything!"
"Shut up, you senile old woman!"
"You let the girl escape, fool! If he finds out, that's your head!
"No, that's your neck, you were supposed to find her! And he trusts me more than you, you're stuck here babysitting!"
"You'll be babysitting a broke neck if you don't find her and he won't be the one to give it to you"
"Care to explain what you two fools are babbling about?"

Startled and jumping at the ominous voice behind them, they were so wrapped up in their argument that the two never heard Darkseid approaching as they barked at one another. Fear was etched across their face, quickly attempted to be masked by Granny with a nervous smile, failing miserably as she spoke.

"My Lord...welcome back, did your journey yield any good news?"

"No, Goodness. It seems these people are rather useless to us, no matter though; our plans should be proceeding as planned."

"Of course, sire," Desaad quickly interjected, hurrying forward. "I have new weapon schematics in mind, ones capable of enhancing your own capabilities should you need them."

"And the scientists are working harder than ever after your trip to the District, I saw fit to that," Granny quipped, her staff in her hand. "News of other neuroscientists studies have been seen recently on the news, allow me to tune in" Granny spoke, turning the television on as Desaad cut back in.

"And progress regarding the Mother Boxes is continuing as expected, quirk functionality has increas-"

"That is fine news, but do not take me for a simpleton capable of being fooled by cheap distractions and empty words: what were you discussing earlier?" Darkseid interrupted, his patience being tested by the pair.

Shared looks with one another followed his demanding question as he walked towards his makeshift throne, sitting as they gave pointed looks at one another, trying to figure out who would speak first. Elbowing Desaad forward, Granny stepped backwards as he shot her a batecul glance before turning towards Darkseid.

"Well, Desaad? I'm waiting," Darkseid responded, bemused at the man's fear of angering him. He had to admit, he was relishing the moment now, the cowardly man in front of him completely fearful for what would happen.

"Well, my Lord...in our research, we managed to track the location of a highly sought after person, with significant powers who would help us in...in your quest for the Anti Life Equation, one would you have been searching for whispers of and-"

"You bore me with such an elongated response. Goodness,"

"Yes, my Liege and Lor-"

"Spare me the sweet talk and get to the point. What is it?"

".. we have located Grail."

The room had suddenly become quieter, all but the sounds of the vaguely familiar sounding news anchor from the television was gone. Darkseid wasn't one to become startled, he managed to keep an ear to the streets to remain within the know of most happenings but this sidelined him completely.

"Grail?"

"Yes, my Lord. One of my acquaintances was able to help me bridge together the paper trail she left behind. After you were sealed, she traveled to Greece with the other Amazons, learning from them. She was then seen in images from World War 1 and 2, unable to escape war. She disappeared and reemerged in the 90s on the East Coast, searching for powerful weapons."

"From there the trail goes cold, only reappearing a decade ago in D.C., attempting an attack on the President and being apprehended."

"Where is she now?"

"........ well, after attacking President Sanders, she was sent to Silicon Asylum, transferred from Riker's Quirk Division cells recently. One of my correspondents informed me of that much recently"

So Grail was in the same state as him, Darkseid thought. His mind and heart were racing one another, logic and emotion competing to see who would win out. He hadn't seen her in several millennia, even within his own prison he was unable to see her. She had taken on many of his traits, a variant of his own quirk, his long life, and even the grayish skin tone so naturally to hear she learned from the Amazons annoyed him, who knew what lies her mother told her trying to sway her. There was no guarantee that she would choose his mission as her own, anyway. But still, something was not right, he could tell from how Desaad spoke and remembered something.

"You said something about her being lost...."

Quick looks were exchanged yet again, and Darkseid knew the information wasn't good but before the two could answer, he overheard the sounds of mayhem on the television, momentarily turning his head towards it annoyed. The screen was pitch black yet the distinct screams of panic were ensuing - something had just happened at the news station. Startled bewilderment had fell upon the anchors, Darkseid noted, his attention towards his daughter momentarily forgotten.

"Yea, it is truly a shame." I take a brief pause to yawn, clenching my fist as most people down when they yawn and stretch and immediately a black smog like cloud fills the room. The camera people panic and start to scream as Paul and I get up. The cloud pitch black not allowing light to enter or exit. The screen of every American watching right now would be black. But the sound perfectly clear. Paul would attempt to run off to his left but was met with the hulking presence of the Demon Minerva. I had transformed fully into my form 2, the pellets worked. I had to act fast as I knew I had a limited amount of time. Screams of terror fill the room as I pick up Paul by his neck and crush the wind pipe of the man. As he began to choke on his own blood and tongue debris I would begin to tug with the demon force at his body. This would essentially cause his body to play tug of war with itself. As his head was separated from his neck. I would toss the body out of frame before removing the note from my pocket. I would place the head on the desk right behind the note. With the note in display of the camera it would read once the smog cleared.

Words of wrath wreak havoc upon man, bite your tongue or fear the summit. Where darkness pierces the heavens, you shall find enlightenment.

-The Demon

The next thing that would happen, would be a bit of theatrics on my end. I would take out my phone and hit random keys to simulate dialing someone. Then clearly and loud enough to be heard, I would speak in a menacing and distinct voice apart from Norman's.

"Yea the snitch is dead, and the message is sent. I can't find the other just yet. But I'll call again when I do Lieutenant."
He recognized the voice now, Minerva. So this is what he has been planning, Darkseid thought. The takeover of a news station, he scoffed before chuckling to himself. Always the low hanging fruit, never the top of the tree. Perhaps he had better goals than Darkseid credited him for, but he just shook his head at the idea. Turning back to the two in front of him, he stood and stared at them, his brow burrowed deep as he uttered commands at them.

"We will finish this discussion later. Goodness, you will ensure that the information you tell me regarding Grail is better handled and more positive next time."
"Of course, my Lord."
"See to it that her prison sentence is ended expeditiously. Desaad, I have use for you, quit sniveling."

Desaad had backed away at the mention of his name but quickly straightened up, moving forward.

Me: "(I cant beleive it, i actually escaped!)"

For over three miles i had been running, riding a wave of urgency and disbelief that i actually escaped from the prison intact. Within a few minutes i ran across a couple walking opposite direction of me, aware of my guard appearance and the fact that i would need a different set of clothes to better blend in, i quickly changed my direction until i stood infront of the couple blocking their way forward.

Me: "Clothes. Off, NOW!"

i wasted no time in brandishing my knife while threatening the couple for their clothes (Specifically the male), the couple eagerly obliged so long as i didnt kill them and, after changing my clothes, made my way down the streets of california dressed in jeans and a T-shirt.

Choice: 1 AP
He hadnt left Apokolips for long before he eventually came across a man in clothes moving quickly, though he recognized him. A man of quick thinking, Darkseid spoke to him and begin to decipher what had transpired since they last seen one another.

"Rays? The last time I saw you, you were being dragged off to prison. I take it security isn't too big there," he chided, pleased to see one of his colleagues free. "Let us walk and talk." Darkseid motioned forward, as he continued to move. At that moment, he got a message communicated to him from Granny Goodness via headset created by Desaad. The message had been from someone with his location sent. "Well, it seems another one of our friends has finally appeared."

Relaying a message back to Goodness, Darkseid informed her what to message back as he turned to Michael.

"The school invasion yielded little benefit for most of us, yourself included. While I failed to extract the information I sought due to those annoying children, we managed to sow discord within the group and faction. In fact, one of our own is still hidden within their ranks and heading towards us. While we could intercept them, I have a plan. You wish to join in?"

Choosing AP.

🍆 Approved 🍆

jagged

Kin
118💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
i hadnt been walking for long before i ran into a familiar grey face, the organizer of the invasion on horizons school.

Me:" Yo darkseid its been awhile i had a little trip to prison but the guards werent prepared for what i could do, guess they need to better drills HA!"

I chuckled at the the thought of those prison guards being worked to the bone as punishment for letting so many of the prisoners escape Darkseid and I walked a little ways, talking about the events on horizon and whats been happening afterwards before Darkseid stopped his movement and, turning to me, told me that another "Friend" of his has finally appeared.

me:"I assume were meting up with this friend of yours correct? hmmmm. my instincts tell me you have a plan brewing.."

Darkseid gave me the quick rundown of what he planned to do, his plans once again requiring the cooperation of villains to get things done.

Me:" Sure ill help out in your plans but i have my own objectives i need to attend to aswell."

Kin
198💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
It had been some time since the van had initially lurched from its parked position, and hadn't had many moments of de-accelerating in the meantime, let alone returning to a stop. The driver, eyes glued to the road as steadfastly as her white knuckles were to the steering wheel, was generally silent save for a sparse few mutterings and curses as she did her best to tail the escaping F-150 while remaining somewhat out-of-sight of their target.

While the other two sharing the van's rear similarly stared out the windshield, Silver removed a phone from his pocket and dialed the eighth speed-dial number on his phone - not because he had seven other numbers on the burner, but because he didn't want to put his father's at the top. It rung twice before a silky voice greeted his ear, "You've reached Team Rocket headquarters," she started, almost playfully, her voice as thick and sweet as honey, before there was a slight rustle on the end of the line and a gruffer voice took over. "Ah- this-" he cleared his throat, "This is Giovanni," the man's voice started, much more in-control now, before being cut off by the flip phone snapping shut.

Sighing, Silver dialed the third number, and a much more professional female voice picked up after a few moments. "You've reached Team Rocket headquarters," she robotically said through the receiver, "Any crime, any time, name the place, we'll name the price - whose parade can we rain on for you today?"

"Venma," Silver said, his voice softer than usual, "I'm tracking someone who may have reason to have caught my interest, can you dispatch my... pets? I shouldn't need more than that, though. We're still with the van, of course."

"Of course, sweetie!" The woman's voice picked up, a cheery tone replacing the customer-oriented one from before, "I'll get them sent right out! Why didn't you ask your daddy, hun? He could have had them over even faster than lil ol' me!"

"Oh, you know," Silver tried to brush off the knowledge, "He's just an ass."

"Well, all right," Venma responded slowly, though her knowing tone failed to convey her understanding to him, "They'll be en route shortly."

Finally pulling up at the edge of a clearing, stopping a short distance from the parked, previously fleeing truck, Silver and his lackeys piled out of the now-dusty black van. Among the many hills out here in Big Sur, the locally-famed smattering of natural cave systems was a big draw for many reasons. Some came for sights, others for nature, and still others for seclusion. Whomever this was, seemed to be of the latter category. Far out of view of the main roads, this was perfect for such a goal.

Unfortunately, it was also prime hiking territory for the truly outdoorsy folk, for those who walked beyond the well-tread trails of mere forest parks. As such, Silver wasn't too surprised to see a pair of hikers, kitted with what looked like well-worn gear and laden with over-sized backpacks that told him they were the kind to be out in these parts for weeks at a time. The pair were stopped, openly gawking at the out-of-place vehicles.

I don't want to have to worry about police arriving because two chucklefucks decided to loosen their lips, he resolutely told himself, forcing his body to move towards them. The three black-clad mooks fell in behind him, failing to appear as impressive and intimidating as they tried, but Silver paid no mind. Before the hikers realized they were in danger, Silver was upon them and the two male Rocket members jumped forward to subdue them.

"You're in trouble," one said.

"Life's in rubble," the other cooed in a sad mockery of true evil.

"I'm sorry shitty poetry is all you have to comfort you as you pass," Silver apologized sincerely, placing his hands around each of their throats for a moment. He didn't squeeze, but their faces began to contort in an effort to suck oxygen through their rapidly-closing throats. Without looking at them, Silver turned to head towards the occupied cave, motioning for the trio to follow. As they were trained to do, the two men kept hold of the vainly struggling hikers, stripping them of anything heavy and valuable as they hurried to keep up with their charge and leader. By the time they reached the cave entrance, the hikers were devoid of valuables, identification papers, and life itself, their remains deposited unceremoniously against a cave wall.

Taking Item Submission

🍆 Approved 🍆

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
958💸
Kumi
107,316💴
Trait Points
44⚔️
i hadnt been walking for long before i ran into a familiar grey face, the organizer of the invasion on horizons school.

Me:" Yo darkseid its been awhile i had a little trip to prison but the guards werent prepared for what i could do, guess they need to better drills HA!"

I chuckled at the the thought of those prison guards being worked to the bone as punishment for letting so many of the prisoners escape Darkseid and I walked a little ways, talking about the events on horizon and whats been happening afterwards before Darkseid stopped his movement and, turning to me, told me that another "Friend" of his has finally appeared.

me:"I assume were meting up with this friend of yours correct? hmmmm. my instincts tell me you have a plan brewing.."

Darkseid gave me the quick rundown of what he planned to do, his plans once again requiring the cooperation of villains to get things done.

Me:" Sure ill help out in your plans but i have my own objectives i need to attend to aswell."
Michael had updated Darkseid on his own plans, goals that he needed to handle. As he spoke, Darkseid couldnt help but register one thing: he had escaped prison along with several others. That meant there was a strong chance Grail was now roaming the underworld. Could she had been contained enough to not break free? No... she had to be out, she was his daughter after all. There wasn't any prison strong enough to contain either, he thought, the memory of the Phantom Zone still fresh within his mind.

"Very well, I have the perfect place to speak more, I managed to obtain quite the progress since your vacation," Darkseid jested as they turned back towards Apokolips, Darkseid speaking to Desaad over communication device to give him his next order.

"Very few have this information, I trust you to keep it to yourself," Darkseid told him ominously; a base was only as good as it was when few knew of it's location and right now, only Darkseid and his followers where within the know. Including Micheal, the location grew to 4 though Darkseid knew of at least one other who would be informed soon.

Gister

Legendary
Kin
1,706💸
Kumi
1,136💴
Trait Points
54⚔️

I immediately became suspicious as soon as she spoke. Lost? Really? Fishermans Wharf was famous for being lawless, and nobody came here unless they intentionally wanted to. It was the kind of place where not even heroes or the police ventured into carelessly, which meant that if she was in District Zero then she'd be a criminal of sorts, or somebody fleeing from the heroes or police at the very least. Still, I had a habit of picking up strays, and while I didn't trust her or believe a word she said, it wouldn't hurt to have someone to kill time with until Hati and Skoll returned.

"Jeg ser," I replied in Danish before correcting myself. "I see."

The changing of her hair's color didn't escape my notice, but I decided not to comment on it.

"My name is Vánagandr, and as you might have been able to tell by my accent I'm Danish." I bowed extravagantly after introducing myself. "I operate a bar by the name of The Silver Fang close to here. Theses streets are dangerous, so would you like to go there?"

I turned from her before she gave her response and began walking in the direction of the bar. It wasn't far, and I reached it relatively quickly from the alleyway the woman was in. I opened the door and invited her in.

While Fean walked behind the man, the sense of security was something that embodied her as though she was being taken cared of by her brother or family. It was as at that point in moment she knew where her loyalties would lay. In the cold night as they walked from the allyway into sidewalk, looking to the skies carefree for a moment, she had become calmer than before. ‘...this man, I don’t know how but i wanna keep following him. Could this be quirk or simply me understanding that he has such a nice ass? Wait wha! CLEAN THOUGHTS! CLEAN THOUGHTS! Get your mind out fo the gutter! Ehhhh’

While she was thinking to herself, fanning herself from her flustered mood and excitement. She had not noticed that her hair had already returned to her regular tone. Giggling as she made small banter with the man, she’d was charmed yet suspicious of whether he had a quirk that influenced others. Knowing well she was in control of herself, it made no confusion/ doubts as she was simply entertaining the thought. Having so many questions, they entered a bar, which of course she took notice of. Given how hidden it was through and through, this man was wealthy too.

‘It’s been a while since I had a drink, wait is he married? Oh, he isn’t. I don’t think he is the type to hide his ring to fool women...or is he? Ohhh, but stop! I can’t share. Uh, okay lol maybe a little. Omg, why am i turning red, if he sees me—’ Cut off in thought as she sat a the bar smiling and fanning herself, playing it off as if its hot. Taking to the man now as she’d use her quirk as the explanation of how heated she’d became.

”ugh, duh! Its just my quirk heats me up, nothin more! Anyways, you haven’t told me your name? Hmph.” Slicing her lemon and squeezing the juice into her martini, she ordered also a sweetener to lessen the flavor. At the expense bar that was quite not the same image given off from the outside. She wondered if she entered a hipster bar, an exclusive one too. Judging the place, she introduced her self to the man, hinting off she was of a wealthy background only to an extent.

Last edited:

Vánagandr

Legendary
Kin
354💸
Kumi
9,321💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Awards
The woman, who introduced herself as Fean, made herself right at home upon entering The Silver Fang. I stood behind the bar, observing her erratic behavior as I poured her a drink and slid her a sweetener. She was amusing to say the least, but now that she was comfortable it was time for some answers.

"My name is Vánagandr" I informed her, "and I'm the owner of this establishment. It hasn't been opened to the public yet, which means you're it's first customer."

In the top right corner of the bar, the television played. The news kept talking about an attack in the BBN newsroom that happened live on air, but I paid it little attention. I poured myself a glass of whiskey, on the rocks, and took a sip.

"So Fean," I began, "just who is it you're hiding from?"

Status
Not open for further replies.